The punishment is something (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The punishment is something (F/M)

Post by puddy300 »

I'm reposting this story here, I posted it at the old site right as that one went under. So some people may have missed it. Enjoy!

Alex was sitting on the couch, playing the house's newest video game. Just 19, he was still in his freshman year at the college every member of the house of 5 went to. He was the only freshman, so the other housemates teased him by calling him the 'baby' of the house.

No one liked to tease him more than Cassidy, because she had known him since high school. She'd actually been one of his sister's best friends, and she'd always liked him in a kind of platonic, but kind of more way. She was a year older than him and a year ahead of him, and always two steps ahead of him.

It was Cassidy who came into the room and announced that his time on the game was up, it was her turn. Alex knew he should give up the game for the time being, but he was right in the middle of a really important section.

“Give me little more time, please,” he asked, not looking up from the game.

“You know the rules,” Cassidy said. “If you don't give up the game when your turn is up, you'll have to do something for me.”

Alex knew what that meant. He'd 'done something' for Cassidy a few times. Most of the time, she just made him take her cleaning duties, or bring her back some food. Nothing major. He decided it was worth it. “Ok, fine, name it and give me twenty more minutes.” He paused the game and looked at her. “Please?”

“Ok, but this time it's going to be something harder,” said Cassidy, because she really just wanted to play the game herself.

“Fine, fine,” said Alex, turning back to the game.

After the twenty minutes were up, Alex felt like he was in a better stopping point. He called to Cassidy, “Ok, you can play!”

Cassidy came out, carrying her backpack. “Finally!” she said.

“I'm going to go study,” Alex announced, stretching. He'd been sitting for too long, he realized. He was actually looking forward to moving around a bit.

“Uh, no you're not,” said Cassidy. “I'm naming my 'something' I want you to do for me right now.”

Alex pouted. “But I need to study!”

“Obviously you didn't need to study all that much or you wouldn't be playing any games,” Cassidy pointed out. She pulled some rope out of the backpack, which surprised Alex. “Now lay on your stomach. This is your punishment for keeping me from the game.”

Alex was not so much surprised that Cassidy was going to tie him up. She'd done so a few times back when they were still in high school, since she'd found out that Alex's sister used to tie him up when they were younger and been intrigued. Alex's sister wasn't into it, but Alex was more than happy to let her, as he liked the attention from Cassidy. Alex was surprised, however, that Cassidy intended to tie him up right at this moment, right in the living room where the other housemates would see.

“Hey, come on, Cassidy, do you have to do this here?”

“Don't fight me. You agreed to do as I asked,” Cassidy said matter-of-factly. She wouldn't have gone through with it if Alex really objected. But she correctly assumed that his protests were just for show. He was into it as well, and after that weak objection, dutifully laid on his stomach and helpfully put his hands behind his back.

Alex was a little nervous though. “The others might come and see,” he said, even as Cassidy was already engaged on wrapping the rope around his wrists with her practiced hands.

“That's fine,” she said. “They won't do anything or hurt you.”

“I know, but...”

Cassidy finished tightening the ropes and knotted them, and Alex felt his excitement growing as he started to feel his own helplessness. “Hush, now. Don't make me gag you.” Truthfully, Cassidy kind of hoped he made her gag him. She loved his little gagged grunts.

But Alex hushed. Cassidy enjoyed the dichotomy of their relationship. Alex was a fairly muscular 6'2” man, and she a lithe but small 5'3”. There'd be no way for her to tie Alex up without his complete submission. She took off his socks to tie his feet. Alex hated this, and Cassidy knew why. He had ticklish feet.

“This is going to be a hogtie, isn't it?” he said, sighing.

“You betcha,” Cassidy said.

With his feet now tightly bound, Cassidy brought them up behind him, and used more rope to tie them to his wrists. He had just enough slack to be comfortable, but just that. Alex did not have enough to move all that much. When she was done, she asked him to test his binds.

Alex struggled for a short time, got nowhere, and lay still. “As always, I am stuck.” Cassidy was pleased. She had learned where to put her knots so that Alex, a strong but not ultra-flexible man, could not reach them. Until he was strong enough to literally rip through the rope (so far, he wasn't close to that level of Superman strength), Alex had basically no chance of freeing himself on his own.

Cassidy considered for a moment where to place him to do what she wanted to do. Finally, she decided on the spot. With considerable effort for her tiny frame, she dragged Alex into position a little bit out in front of the sofa. She used a bit of rope to tie Alex's knees together. With a small piece of twine, she tied his big toes together. Pulling on the excess twine, she forced Alex's feet down, parallel to the ground, tying this off with the rope at the knees.

“What's this about?” he said, worriedly, anticipating being tickled. He wasn't able to move his feet at all, as they were stretched back to their limits.

“You'll see,” Cassidy said.

Firing up the game, Cassidy settled into the couch. Then she revealed her purpose behind Alex's intricate toe tie. She reached her legs out and laid her own bare feet on top of Alex's feet, one foot crossed on top of the other. His feet were at a perfect height and position to use as a small ottoman.

Alex groaned at the indignity but was otherwise compliant. For the next ten minutes, Cassidy played the video game, while Alex served as a footstool and laid on the floor.

After ten minutes, the door to the house opened. Someone was home. “Oh, no,” said Alex, but Cassidy urged him to remain still.

It was Jackie, the only senior of the house. She was getting home from her job at Jamba Juice, still in her uniform. Even though she was exhausted after a day of classes followed by several hours of making juices for the upper middle class, she did not ignore the fact that one of her roommates was inescapably hogtied on the floor, and another was nonchalantly resting her feet on him while playing a video game.

“What the hell is going on?” she asked, laughing.

Cassidy didn't look up, focusing on the game. “Alex has oh-so-nicely agreed to be our coffee table until we finally get around to it.”

“Did not,” said a sour Alex, unhappy at being discovered by one of the roommates.

“Nice,” said Jackie. “I knew letting the baby move in here was a good idea.”

“I won't do this for anyone else,” Alex said, continuing to whine.

“Hey, Jackie,” said Cassidy. “My backpack is right behind the couch. Could you go ahead and get the gag out and strap it in his mouth?” She never looked up from her game.

Jackie was unsure at first, but then decided to go ahead and do it. She'd never gagged anyone before, but it wasn't hard to figure out that the ball went in the mouth and the strap buckled behind the neck. “Open wide,” she laughed, and Alex refused at first but then relented as Cassidy slowly increased the pressure on his feet.

Now gagged, Alex lay limp on the ground, his fight gone. There wasn't much left to humiliate him with, with Jackie not only aware of Cassidy's ability to easily tie him up, but now an active participant. Doubtless the rest of the house would know soon enough.

Cassidy paused the game. “Hey, Jackie, watch him for a minute, would you? I gotta pee.” She looked at Jackie for a minute. “You look tired.”

“I am,” admitted Jackie. “It was a tough day, I screwed up a couple drink orders while thinking about my next steps on my project.” Jackie was trying to wrap up her degree and was currently working on her last big senior project.

Cassidy motioned to Alex. “He can help, he'd love to.” She whispered to Jackie, low enough that Alex couldn't hear. “Tickle him a little bit, you'll feel better.”

“Maybe,” laughed Jackie. Cassidy went off to the bathroom, and Jackie sat down on the couch, looking at Alex. “Boy, I can't yet figure out what you like more: being tied up, or Cassidy.” Alex blushed furiously, and was actually happy to be gagged. He couldn't answer that with the gag in, which was good since he wasn't sure what the answer actually was.

Jackie moved off the couch. “Cassidy sure is taking a while. I guess...I should at least test out how ticklish you are.”

Alex tried saying, “Nooooo,” into his gag, but Jackie pretended she didn't hear. “I won't hurt you,” she said. She had long fingernails, and she lightly dug them into Alex's closest rib. He jerked back, and Jackie followed him as he tried fruitlessly to wiggle away.

“Hold still,” she muttered. She climbed on top of him, facing away from his head. Now using her body weight to keep him secured to the ground, she ran her nails up and down his sides. Alex howled behind the gag, writhing beneath Jackie. “Oh my,” she said. She tickled his feet, just to see, and was delighted to see that they were just as ticklish as his sides. Alex fought the tickling, just with his toes still strictly tied he could do little but laugh and hope it ended.

Jackie stopped after a minute or so, although it felt like it had been thirty to Alex. She got off of him just as Cassidy returned. “You were right, I do feel a little better. That was pretty fun.”

Cassidy grinned. “I'm sure there will be more opportunities to tickle him,” she said.

Jackie laughed again and went off to bed. Alex was breathed slightly heavily through his nose, so Cassidy took pity on him and decided not to tickle him further. “Jackie sure made good use of her time,” Cassidy said. She released his toes from their bondage, and took the gag out, but otherwise left Alex in his hogtie. “I'll give you some time to settle down,” she said. “But I'm going to make sure I can finish playing the game before I let you go.” Alex nodded. He knew from experience that Cassidy would let him go before it was dangerous, but not before he grew a little uncomfortable. She liked him to spend some time really wanting out before actually granting him his freedom.

Alex thought about the future. Jackie had seemed okay with him being tied up, seemed to find it amusing even. He wondered if perhaps this was just the first time he'd be tied up of many while living in the house. He couldn't help but feel excited by the prospect.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! Wonder if there are more adventures for Alex? Anyway, welcome to the forum!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

This story was definitely worth a repost!
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

Very nice story
volatiledesire
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by volatiledesire »

Missed that one thanks for the repost.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

That was very good, I liked it ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I enjoyed it
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic