Allen's Portal Fantasys (m+/m+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Allen's Portal Fantasys (m+/m+)

Post by drawscore »

ALLEN'S PORTAL FANTASIES

I'm Allen, and I'm 14. I have a younger brother, Scott, who's 13, and a cousin, Charlie, who lives with us. He's 14, too.

We're all scouts, and we have a lot of fun going on campouts and doing other things. My best friend is Bill, but he's in another scout troop. My brother's best friend is Doug. We all think he's a little nutty, 'cause he likes to get tied up, then show off how good he can escape, but he's a cool kid. He's 13, and about eight months younger than me.

Charlie's best friend is Ronnie, who'll be 14 next month. He has a little brother, Mark, who's 10, and Ronnie thinks he was put on the earth just to annoy him. But he's not a bad kid for a 10 year old. Ronnie and Charlie give him a lot of static and crap, but it rolls off him, and he throws it right back at them. Besides, I think it's all an act. Ronnie and Mark are probably a lot closer than they let on.

Anyway, we're all pretty tight, and there's another kid that comes along, too. That's Kevin. We call him "Little Kevin" to tell him apart from "Big Kevin," one of the older kids in the troop.

We all get together and play games like "hide and go seek," and "team chase." Doug made up the rules, and they involve just about everybody getting tied and gagged at one time or another.

One day after the seven of us had finished playing, Doug, Kevin, Mark, and Ronnie were all over at our place to have a sleepover. We had to talk real fast to convince Mom to let us have an extra guest, since she allows each of us to have one, and Charlie had Ronnie; Scott had Doug, and I had Kevin. Ronnie's mom sent Mark along with him, and he's the reason we had to talk Mom into a fourth guest.

But Mom let us have the fourth guest, 'cause we told her that since Kevin and Mark were so small, they'd only count as a half each. Kevin and Mark didn't like that a whole lot, and Ronnie groused about having to bring Mark along.

Doug insisted on each of us tying him up, and we did, and at one time or another, we all got tied up with him, but after we got done, we started teasing each other about some silly stuff from the past few months.

We had this portal we go through, where whatever we want to do, seems to happen. One time we went through, and Kevin said something, I don't know exactly what, but when we got through, we were all Indians, and were all wearing pajamas. So Kevin caught a bunch of crap from us about it, and we wouldn't let him go through the portal with us unless his hands were tied behind him, and he was gagged.

Doug got some barbs from the rest of us because he thought he was so good at getting loose. One time, he said something about reducing his escape ability by half, and increasing Mark's, Kevin's, and Little Chris's tying ability four times. All three of them tied him so he couldn't get out, and that was funny as hell, but Doug was embarrassed over it. I guess getting tied by a trio of little kids, and not getting out, took him down a notch, but you'd never know it. He was as brassy as ever.

We then asked each other to tell what they really wanted to do the next time they went through. We swore to each other that we'd keep their secrets, but we really had no way of knowing if what we told each other was really what we wanted to do, or if we were feeding each other a bunch of crap.

Kevin's wish seemed to ring true. He said he wanted to make us all "pajama Indians" again. When Charlie asked why, Kevin told him "Just because nobody liked it; because you gave me so much crap about it; and because you all looked funny, all tied up and gagged in your pajamas." I think it would have been more accurate if he just said that he wanted to annoy the rest of us. Again.

We kind of figured Doug would want some kind of an adventure where he got tied up a bunch of times, then escaped. But he surprised us. Oh, he wanted to get tied, all right, but he wanted to be kidnapped out of his bed in the middle of the night, and he wanted a couple of TV kids, Joey, from "Fury," and Davy, from "Stagecoach West" to do it.

Funny thing, though. Doug was the one that gave Kevin most of the crap for the "pajama Indians" incident, yet he wanted to be kidnapped in the middle of the night. He had to know that he'd be wearing pajamas when that happened. Well, we all liked Doug, but nobody ever said he was the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Mark wanted to have some adventures with Corporal Rusty, from "Rin Tin Tin." That sort of figured, since they both wore blue uniforms. He also wanted to hang out with Israel Boone, as they were the same age and size.

Charlie wanted a "scout war." Us against the kids in Mike Hayworth's troop. That was a sure winner, since we had 35 kids in our troop, and they had 22. He wanted them all tied up in their uniforms, and after he got them all, he was going to give them to the Indians on the other side of the portal, and let them go through an Indian initiation. I asked what about us, and he said that we'd turn into the Indians that initiated them. Kevin asked if we'd all be wearing pajamas, and Charlie gave him a dirty look, and asked him if he'd like to spend the rest of the night tied up in the closet, wearing HIS pajamas.

Ronnie was true to form. He wanted to capture Mark and all his friends. All the little kids would lose a bet with him, and the penalty for losing, would be that they would all get tied a half dozen times. Each.

Mark wasn't exactly thrilled when he heard that, and said that if he hadn't already told what he wanted to do, he'd change it, and make Ronnie, Charlie, and the rest of the bigger and older kids twins, so he and his younger and smaller friends could have twice as much fun tying them up. And since they all griped about being "pajama Indians," that's what he'd make them all.

From there, it grew into a battle between Ronnie and his little brother, about what they'd do to each other, and to and for those they perceived to be friends or enemies, with each one trying to outdo the other, and the rest of us getting involved with their schemes that seemed to get wilder and sillier with each turn. Finally, Charlie got tired of the bickering, and told them to knock it off, or both of them would wind up tied and gagged, or at least gagged, so we could shut them up.

A few minutes later, they started again. Charlie just said "Enough! Let's get 'em!" After we got them tied and gagged, they looked like the picture of peace and harmony.

Now, it was Scott's turn to tell his plans for his next trip, and he came up with trading me for Doug as a brother, and making Charlie our brother instead of our cousin. The four of us would make a career out of capturing and tying the kids from TV, and anybody else that got in the way. I asked what I would be, and he laughed and said "Tied up!"

My ideas? Well, I told them that I wanted to be an Indian, with Charlie and Ronnie on my side, and those annoying cockroaches from Mike Hayworth's troop would all be our captives. As for everybody else, they could be with us or against us, and we'd treat them accordingly. And, we'd be wearing buckskins, not pajamas.

Ronnie and Mark promised not to bicker with each other, so we untied them. And I wound up as the odd man out, when Charlie and Ronnie, Mark and Kevin, and Doug and Scott all had their separate little huddles, and every time I got near one of them, they quit talking, and grinned at me. Sort of that silly "Who, me??" type of grin. I figured I was gonna be in for some trouble, and I was right. Charlie and Ronnie got me, but not all that good.

Only problem, was that when Charlie and Ronnie got me, I was their captive, and had to do what they said, and they said I had to let Scott and Doug, and Mark and Kevin take a turn, too.

After that, I began to re-think my dreams about the portal. That "pajama Indian" thing suddenly didn't look so bad - as long as they were the ones wearing pajamas, and getting tied and gagged. Now, all I had to do, was figure out a way to make it happen, and not let the rest of them know I did.

END
Last edited by drawscore 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for the contribution, drawscore. Don't forget to take all of your stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic