Rock Band Retribution. F-FF, MMM-FFF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Rock Band Retribution. F-FF, MMM-FFF

Post by WyattW5 »

story idea by TamatoaShiny123

Rocker fest was coming on strong as a number of amateur rock bands gathered to play for the over zealous crowd of Rock tip point. A little tourist mountain town, known for it’s skiing in the winter months. Now the trails were good for hiking and some hunting. But most people came up for Rockerfest. All the locals had their eye on two bands.

Charlottes puppets was a band named after the lead Singer Charlotte Fowler five foot eight with shoulder length curly blond hair. A thin frame supporting a large bust with the ego to match. She was called one of the hometown darlings. The bands vocals however outshined the music played by her little boy band of crushes.

On the opposite side of the pendulum was the little band named Duelling Divas a small two girl band which comprised of two of the towns sweethearts. Becky Hunnicut and Nikki Potter. Nikki the drummer and Becky the lead guitarist. The duo had made a few stretches over the year but finding a groove that would work. With Becky dancing between guitar, base and singing. They appeared to scramble but die hard fans longed to see the Sisters Trinity return.

Nikki was five foot three with long red hair with black highlights at a hundred twenty pounds. Wearing a blue tanktop and black skinny jeans her read hair was usually held back by a bandana usually black or blue.

Becky the Guitarist stood at five foot six lean thin but athletic, her shoulder length blond hair with brown highlights. A small nose ring in her left nostril, usually chose to wear a dark blue long sleeve shirt, with black tights and skirts.

For Charlotte Becky and Nicki had once all been in a band together and they were always the hit of Rockerfest. But now the town was sad to see the girls split and all wondered who would win.

This years grand prize was fifteen thousand dollars and a single record, this year the pressure was on for Nikki and Becky as the local community centre where all three girls learned to play their instruments and learned how to sing properly was getting set to be sold and demolished to make room for new businesses. The centre itself had been there since before WW2.

It was a community monument for the city. And Nikki had nearly been raised in the building since her father was the chief custodian at the little centre.

Nikki and Becky had a plan but they needed to run some tests before doing anything decisive. Walking into their trailer, Nikki and Becky sat down discussing their plan of action.

“So you are sure about this Nikki, I am sure there is another way?”

“Believe me Beck’s I would love to find another way but the options seem unpheasible”

Becky looks down on the supplies Nikki had procured

“alright, I will be your test dummy then”

Nikki nods picking up the rope and bandana’s completing Nikki’s orders Becky to sit in a chair at the table inside the trailer. Instructing her hands were bound tightly in front with rope simply knotted but Becky was able to weasel her wrists free. Wiggling the knot loose, trying to remember how to tie knots it took Nikki two or three times to get the knot complete allowing Becky to test it Becky nods

“I can’t slip this, lets do it behind my back now”

Nikki looks to Becky seeing the support of her friend Nikki releases Becky’s hands to bind them behind her back. Tying an identical rope around Nikki’s ankles then her knees making Becky look up to her friend

“now I am helpless”

“Almost”

Becky’s eyebrows lower before Nikki takes the thinnest bandana folding it four times into a rolled band. Stuffing it between her teeth before binding the knot behind Becky’s blondish hair.

“Iphf canphf stilphf talhf?”

“Yeah that doesn’t work at all does I” Becky shakes her head before Nikki takes the bandana off before taking a thicker bandana folding it three times and wraps it around her mouth. Otm style to a similar effect and Becky was able to shake it off her head.

“Any ideas Becky?”

“Well with these I can still move my tongue to talk maybe stuff my mouth with something?”

Looking around Nikki, finding an unused sponge by the sink pushing it in Becky’s mouth Nikki tied the cleave gag on first between her teeth to find the outcome more muffled but still somewhat understandable.

Taking the second bandana Nikki ties it over her nose and mouth stuffing it tight against her lower face. Much to Nikki’s surprise it held firm waiting a grand total of twenty minutes finding it worked very well. Nikki looks up to see Charlotte through a window leaving her trailer alone brushing her long glorious blond hair, away from her face.

“Alright show time”

“Heyphf waiphf niphfii”

“If I get in trouble I don’t want you to be implicated Beck’s I am sorry”

Nikki whispers patting her friend sadly on the cheek before taking some access rope, some bandana’s and the scarves. Nikki sets them in a bag before walking across the parking lot.

“Hey Charlotte”

“What do you want Red?”

“Just to say high Goldie”

the two girls mocked each other based off their hair, both equally hating the monikers. Nikki talked to Charlotte bidding her good luck hoping her the best saying she and Becky had withdrawn from the contest. Charlottes eyes widened at the words surprised and in disbelief.

“But what about the prize, no doubt it can go to help the centre I know you two have been fundraising that for the past two years”

“I know we know but we don’t have a chance, with poor Becky as our lead voice she barely sounds audible past her own guitar”

Charlotte nods seeing her former band mates reason. Charlotte dropped her guard wishing Nikki the best in the near future, and here is when Nikki attacks. Pushing her as hard as she could into a trailer wall clamping her hand over Charlottes full lips.

“Be quiet”

“Niphi?”

“Shut up for once in your life just stop, I need to win this contest to save the community centre, there is no way in San juan hill am I letting you stop that”

Pushing Charlottes hands away before flipping her chest to the trailer tying Charlottes hands behind her back when Charlotte attempt to scream Nikki’s hand clamped tight over the nose and mouth making it difficult for Charlotte to breathe as Nikki drags her back to their trailer.

Setting Charlotte inside Nikki removes her hand allowing Charlotte a quick breath before a sponge was shoved into her mouth. Taking a thick banana Nikki fold it to make a cleave gag, before taking an even thicker bandana to tie it over Charlottes nose and mouth.

Tying her up to a chair her arms pinned as ropes encased her chest. Charlotte bucked and fought the ropes muffling like crazy. Nikki steps back as Becky grumbles catching Charlotte by surprise

“yummphf gmmphf hemmphf tmmphf?”

“She tried to stop me from doing this, you should thank her”

Becky grumbles in her gag trying to claim Nikki was lying but Charlotte did not understand, Nikki turns to Becky and Charlotte getting ready to leave.

“Listen just relax as soon as the contest is over I will release you alright, I just really need to get the money”

She speaks turning around getting nervous. As she opens the door to the trailer she see’s three young men all dressed in black hoodies two with hoods over their heads.

“Hey there, have you seen our lead singer?”

Nikki stops dead in her tracks as Charlotte shouts into her gag informing the boys she was indeed outside. As Nikki attempted to slam and lock the door the two boys burst through it. Grabbing hold of Nikki they put her face down in the floor one boy binds her hands behind her back with a blue bandana as a third takes the last rope.

Binding her ankles together before connecting a hogtie, as she raises her head to scream a bandana was stuffed in her mouth before. A third bandana was stuffed between her mouths. Making a knot down the centre to wedge her teeth.

The three boys satisfied with how they have Nikki bound, they look to Charlotte who smiles sweetly to the boys. Silently begging them to release her. Like a maiden offering her hero a token for her rescue.

“Don’t work that now no more Charlotte harlot” the three boys snicker at their pet name for her. As her faces begins to droop with concern shaking her arms and shoulders

“Plmmphf bmmphfs frmmphf mmmphf?”

“Not this time, we ain’t your puppets no more now we are gonna have some fun”

Approaching the three boys began to pull on Charlottes loose neck blouse revealing her bra below the shirt. Reaching down to unbuckle her belt and slide her jeans down. Charlotte fought like crazy as the three pervs manhandle her until they had their fill.

“Maybe we’ll come back to have fun with your friends till later Harlot”

“Yumph muphfingf bahfarfhs!” she curses at them shaking her hair from her face looking to Becky who had been working on her knots since the three stepped inside.

(Half hour later)

the girls could hear the announcers calling the names of the bands stepping up. Their time was slipping and none of them would be able to compete the three girls squirm vigorously as Nikki’s refused to relent. Charlotte had been relatively clueless as to how to free herself. Becky: she was being constructive but under pressure she could not help but feel the despair. Now none of them would win the money. And the community centre would be lost.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good idea!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic