Silly Summer Dreams (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Silly Summer Dreams (m/m)

Post by drawscore »

SILLY SUMMER DREAMS

Doug was meeting with Charlie, Allen, and Scott up in their bedroom, and were considering their next trip through the portal. Scott must have had a dose of summer fever, as he was making suggestions for adventures that seemed a bit far out to the rest of the boys.

But summer fever and silliness is sometime infectious, and it wasn't long before Doug caught it, and started making his own silly, and even stupid, suggestions. A bit later, all of them were doing it, but Charlie cut them all off, with a challenge to their brains. "What was the silliest or most ridiculous experience you've had on the other side?" he asked.

Doug was the first to speak. "The dumbest damn fool thing I remember, was when Little Kevin went through with us, and he dreamed up us being captured by Indians. Only instead of wearing our street clothes, we were wearing pajamas."

The others laughed. Yeah, I remember that." said Charlie. "He's still got some payback coming for that screw up."

Scott was next. "The silliest thing I remember, was getting captured by you, Charlie. You didn't have any rope, so you tied me with scout neckerchiefs. That was silly, because I know you. You always have at least two pieces of rope with you, even in school."

Allen gave his thoughts by telling his friends that the stupidest thing he'd experienced, was being hog tied by Mark, and not being able to get loose. "I've always gotten away from Mark, and for that matter, I've always gotten away from anybody else that tied me." he said.

Charlie ventured that his dumbest thing was being tied up in a cub scout uniform. "There isn't one that would fit me." he said. "If it was big enough around the waist, it'd be six inches too short, and if it was long enough, I'd never get it over my butt. To cover up that the pants were too short, they made me wear Doug's Apache boots." The others laughed.

Allen looked at the others. "So the height of stupidity and silliness, would be for us to be all wearing cub uniforms, tied up with neckerchiefs by Mark and Kevin, who would be wearing pajamas, and none of us would be able to escape??"

Doug giggled. "That's about right, but it would be sillier if we got rescued by Mike and Jimmy Houghton and Mike Hayworth. That would be way out of character for them. Knowing them, they'd leave us to the tender mercies of the Indians. I'd sure do it to them."

Charlie said "That'd be silly, all right, but it would be sillier if Mark and Kevin caught and tied them, too.

Scott chimed in that Mike and his friends could be enemy Indians, also wearing pajamas. "Mark and Kevin would tie them with their own rawhide, and gag them with their own bandanas."

"How would we all get loose?" Allen asked.

"I don't know!" Doug said. "Maybe they'd adopt us into their tribe."

"Nah!" said Charlie. "The last time we went in, the Indians hated the blue uniform. They'd never adopt anyone who wore one. Hell, they'd never adopt anyone who wore any kind of uniform."

“I don't know about that.” Doug opined. “Pokewah's tribe made Rusty a blood brother, and he wears a blue uniform.”

Scott said that they would all be doomed to be Mark's and Kevin's permanent prisoners, and would be kept around so that Mark and Kevin would always have someone when they wanted to practice their knots. That comment drew some derisive looks and scowls, but Scott just looked back, and said "What do you want? You asked for silly and ridiculous, and that's about as silly and ridiculous as it gets." The others laughed and agreed.

Then Doug got serious. "Hey, you guys aren't really thinking of DOING anything like that, are you?"

Scott shot his friend a scornful look. "You've got to be kidding!" he said. Then he added "But it would be fun to see Charlie tied up, and wearing a cub scout uniform again."

Charlie wasn't amused. "Yeah!" he said, "And it would be fun to see you hog tied by Mark, and not able to get loose."

Then Allen jumped in. "Hog tied, hell! That's hard. It'd be funnier if he just tied his hands and feet, and he couldn't get out." That comment resulted in another outburst of laughter.

"Anybody else got something silly?" Charlie asked. Nobody replied immediately, except Doug. He said that they were all just about "sillied out." "But what about what you guys would really like to do when we go through?" he asked. "I'd hit the winning home run in the World Series."

"Doug, you couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle!" Charlie teased.

Doug sneered back. "Get a ball!"

Allen cut in, and said that he'd like to have an adventure "like those kids on TV do."

"Yeah, right!" Charlie replied. "Did you ever notice that they never escape by themselves; that they always have help, or get rescued?"

"Hey, I'd change that in a heartbeat." Allen replied. "And besides, that's bull, anyway. Joey and Pee Wee from 'Fury' were tied up together, and they got themselves out."

"Yeah!" replied Charlie. "After the horse chewed the ropes loose, just like Rin Tin Tin did for Rusty last month."

The sound of the doorbell cut off further argument, and Scott jumped up and ran downstairs to answer it. It was Ronnie, and his little brother, Mark. "C'mon in!" Scott said, then let the two up to the bedroom. Greetings were exchanged, then the question was put to them what they wanted to do, if they had the chance. Ronnie had to think about it for a while, but from Mark, there was no hesitation. "I want to tie up Ronnie!" he loudly proclaimed.

"Mark, that's all you ever want to do." Charlie laughed.

Mark glared back at him. "No, it's not!" he said. "I want to tie up you guys with him so none of you could get out."

The rest laughed. Then, Mark spoke again. "I think I'd really like to find you guys all kidnapped, and I'd rescue you, and you'd all owe me, and have to let me and Kevin, Little Jeff, Little Chris, and Jimmy Houghton, take turns teachin' us to tie better, and tying you up for a week."

Charlie looked at Mark, and said "That's ambitious of you, but it'll never happen."

Allen agreed, then turned to the others. "File that one under the category of 'silly and ridiculous!'"

Ronnie nodded. "Yeah! He wants to do that, he can go through that silly portal by himself."

"That's fine, Ronnie, but you know the rules." Doug said. "Nobody ever goes through that thing alone, especially not Mark, or any of his friends."

Mark immediately took offense. "I don't need no baby sitter!" he said. "I'm ten years old - almost 11 - and I can handle myself!"

Scott laughed, and said "Big talk for a little man." All that did, was cause Mark to get red in the face, and more determined to try it.

But Ronnie calmed down his little brother. "We made the rule for a reason, and you agreed to it. Besides, you never know what's gonna happen when you step through. We've been captured wearing uniforms like Rusty's, been adopted by Indians, and, hell, we might even run across twins of ourselves."

"I think it'd be cool to be an Indian, and have you guys as captives." Mark said. "Especially if you were wearing uniforms, like Rusty, on TV. But I'd make Ronnie the twin instead of me, so I could tie him up twice as much."

Ronnie glared at Mark, and asked him how he'd like to spend the rest of the afternoon tied and gagged in Allen's closet. Mark took the hint, and didn't make any more comments or suggestions.

But Doug's mind was already at work. He loved the games of "one-upmanship" that they all played, day in and day out. They were all good friends, but were always trying to get the better of one another, and if he got the better of his friends on the other side of the portal, it would still be fun. He made up his mind that the next time he got Mark alone, he'd take him through, and let him make Ronnie a twin, and capture the others. "Maybe I'll have them all wear pajamas, too." he thought. "That would be funny."

The meeting ended with nothing of substance decided, other than the fact that tomorrow, they'd all go through, and that it would be Allen who would make the call. "Whatever you want, Allen." Charlie said. "But make it a good one."

"I've already got it, but I'm not telling you turkeys." he said. "And, I'm gonna make sure that none of you screw it up for me."

"And just how are you going to do that?" Doug asked.

"Simple!" Allen replied. "When we go through, you guys will all have your hands tied behind you, and your mouths gagged."

"Not a bad idea, Allen." said Scott. "Just remember, that it'll happen to you when it's my turn, or Charlie's, or Doug's, or Ronnie's, or Mark's, or anybody else's."

"Yeah, I figured as much." Allen replied. "But at least I'll have my adventure without someone else saying something stupid just before we go through, like Kevin did when he conjured us up as pajama Indians."

"You do have a point." Scott said.

Doug, Ronnie, and Mark left for their homes, and Doug called to Mark just before they split up to go their separate ways. "Come see me on Tuesday. We'll go over some of the stuff you'll need to know when you join the troop when you turn 11."

Mark yelled "OK!", and he and his brother headed home.

Doug went the other direction, with a big grin on his face. "Boy, there's a bunch of kids I think are gonna look funny, hog tied and gagged by Mark." Doug thought. "Hell, maybe I'll dream up Mike and Jimmy Houghton, Mike Hayworth, and those other turkeys from their troop, and let Mark get them, too. Too bad Tuesday's five days away."

END
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

Very cute scenario! And if the boys had any sense, they'd be greasing Allen's palm to make sure they got treated well on th eother side. ;)
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic