Carina's being held hostage MfF/fMF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Carina's being held hostage MfF/fMF

Post by lasse672000 »

It was close to midnight and Carina was fast asleep, dressed in her favourite pink, ankle long, long sleeved night gown, with green, ribbed cuffs and collar, when her mother woke her up, saying they had surprise visitors, and that she had to come and say 'hello'.
"What? Now?" Carina drowsily protested. "It's in the middle of the night! Can't it wait till tomorrow?"
"I know it's late, hunny, but I'm afraid it can't."
"Oh, mum." Carina whined, but did as she was told.

When she stepped out of her room, she was greeted by an elderly lady, and two, quite muscular, men.
"Hello, Carina!" The said. "I'm Mrs. Carpet and these are my two boys, Simon and Henry. You see, your mum helped us many years ago, when we needed help; and now we've come to help her, in her hour of need."
"U-huh, I see. What's that got to do with me?"
"Well, we thought, or rather I thought, we might take her along, and keep you here as kind of an insurance, so your mum doesn't do anything stupid, like setting off any alarm. Have I made myself clear, Greta?"
"Perfectly, Mrs. Carpet." Greta said.
"Well, then. Let's get to it! Carina, dear? Please come over here, and lie face down on the floor. I'm afraid I have to tie you up while your mother, Simon and I are gone. But don't worry; Henry will stay here and keep you company." Carina reluctantly did as she was told, and Mrs. Carpet, took out a long coil of rope, from a bag she had put on the floor in front of her, and tied first her wrists together behind her back, and then bent her knees and tied her ankles together, using the same rope.
"You're quite flexible, I see!" she noted. "I know it isn't comfortable, even for you, but if everything goes as planned, you won't be tied up for too long." She turned to the others and said: "Shall we go, then?"

When they had left, she rolled over on her side and tauntingly asked: "So, tell me, big boy; why do you do this? I mean; what do you get out of bursting into peoples' homes and tying up defenceless little kids, scaring them half to death? Does give you some sort of a kick, or are you just following 'mommy dearest's orders? I'd put a small sum of money on you just following orders. Brutes like you and your brother aren't exactly known for their independent thinking, you know."
"Shut up!" Henry growled, turning away from the window he had been looking out of. "Just, shut up!"
"Or else, what? You gonna hit me? Mommy wouldn't like that, you know. She'd probably be mighty crossed, if you did."
Without saying a word, he took a couple of handkerchiefs from one of his pockets, balled them together and shoved them in her mouth. Then he took a roll of duct tape from another pocket and, before she had time to react, had wound a long strip of it several times around her head, properly sealing the handkerchief inside her mouth.
"No," he said, looking mighty smug , "but I will have to gag you!" He returned to the window, and continued looking out. But in doing so, he failed to notice that Carina eventually managed to find the knot on end of the rope around her wrists and untie it, without making a sound. Then, after having untied her ankles, she silently got to her feet. She didn't bother trying to take the gag out. Instead took a heavy bronze figurine from the table and tip-toed behind him. She lifted it as high as she could, and let it fall down on his head.

She made sure he was still breathing, before using the rope she had been tied up with to tie Henry's wrists together behind his back. Fortunately for her, Mrs. Carpet had forgotten to take the bag with her when she left, and Carina quickly found another coil of rope, that she used to tie his ankles together. As she had been a girl scout for many years, she was a master at doing and undoing knots.
"He's not going to get out of that in a hurry; that's for sure!" she thought, as she used a pair of scissors to cut away the tape, and spit out the handkerchiefs, before going back to her room to change her clothes.

But she never made it, because suddenly the front door opened and Mrs. Carpet, Simon and her mother walked in. There was a moment of horrified silence, before Mrs. Carpet yelled: "Get her!", and Carina found herself being held by the arms by a very strong Simon.
"And where do you think you're going?" Mrs. Carpet asked in a dangerously calm voice. "And where is Henry? And how did you get free?" At the same time as her mother sighed:"Oh, Carina! Now you're really in trouble!"
"I have called the police, and was on my way out of here. Henry's unconscious and tied up in the living room, and those knots were no match for me, having been a girl scout for several years." Carina defiantly replied.
"U-huh?" Mrs. Carpet nodded. "Well, now you'll just have to join him in there; won't you?" Simon dragged her back into the living room, and pushed her onto the floor again.
"As you've seemed to have used up all the rope to immobilize poor, stupid, Henry, I'm just going to have to use tape this time." Mrs. Carpet said, grabbed Carina's wrists behind her back, and started winding liberal amounts of tape around them, before doing the same thing to her knees and ankles. Then, she pointed at Greta, said "On your stomach!" and taped her up the same way.

She walked over to Henry, who by now had regained consciousness, and had a terrible headache.
"How are you feeling, boy?" she asked in a frosty voice.
"Terrible!" he answered in a pitiful voice. "My head's killing me!"
"Serves you right, for not doing your job properly! We ought to leave you behind, so the cops can take care of you, but, strangely enough, you're far too valuable." She took a knife from her pocket, and cut the ropes.
"I'm going to deduct the cost of those ropes and the painkillers from you share! Just so you know."
"Yes, ma'm!"
Mrs. Carpet turned to the mother and daughter, lying on the floor.
"I'm going to be nice enough to leave the knife on the table over here," she walked over to a little table on the other side of the room, from where Carina and Greta were lying, "before leaving you two alone."
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice and short! Good work! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic