Jake’s Freedom: A TUG-Based Cinderella Story. (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bound&LovinIt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jake’s Freedom: A TUG-Based Cinderella Story. (FF/M)

Post by Bound&LovinIt »

Prologue-
Once upon a time, there was a boy named Jake. His father married a cruel woman named Ariana, who had two daughters of her own, Jill and Darla.

Ariana had a distaste for Jake, seeing him as less necessary than her daughters. Soon, Jake’s father passes, leaving Ariana with full custody. She than makes Jake a servant to her and her daughters. With that our story begins....

Chapter 1: A Less Than Stellar Life-

Jake woke to the screaming of his Step Mother Ariana. “Jake get dressed and start working.” He sighed and got out of bed. Due to the compactness of his room, he nearly hid his head on the ceiling.

One of the many insulting things Ariana and his stepsisters made him do, was to crossdress and clean. He put on a bra and panties. Slid black pantyhose up his legs. Put on the black and white maid dress, and covered his head with a less than flattering blonde wig.

He wasn’t allowed to wear shoes, leaving his feet cold and dirty. When he got downstairs, Jill grabbed his hands behind his back. She began tying his wrists together.

This was another insulting thing, he was always tied up, even when he was supposed to clean, they tied his hands in front of him.

But the most insulting thing was his required goodbye to the three ladies. Every morning, he had to sniff their feet. Each foot would get 5 minutes. Meaning 30 minutes of foot smelling.

Jill forced me on the knees in front of a big couch. She took a seat next to Ariana and Darla.

Ariana had a scowl on her face, per the usual, each wrinkle adding hatred to her face. Her long black hair complimented her black dress and black leather boots. “Well, who would like to say goodbye first ?” She asked the girls.

“Ooh let me! Let me!” Darla screamed. She was a tall girl with her black hair often in a ponytail. She wore a more casual outfit, with her always stinky ugg boots on her big feet.

Ariana gestured and allowed her to begin. She removed her boots and a wave of stench exited from the boots. She wiggles her toes at his face. Her black socks clasped his nose.

The pungent stench of old cheese and vinegar entered by nose. She giggled at my struggle, taunting. “Jake likes my stinky feet, Stinky little baby.” She was the cruelest of the daughters.

Soon ten minutes passed, and Ariana allowed Jill to have a turn. Jill was the nicest, but that isn’t saying much. She wore a sweater and sweatpants with her black moccasins.

She was less aggressive than Darla, just laying her sweaty feet on his face. Her feet had a rotten milk smell, and was less terrible than Darla’s.

Finally it came to stepmother Ariana’s turn. Her feet reeked of the plague. Hers was worst of all, and she purposely made it that way.

Eventually the three had to leave. “Alright, since you’ve been pretty good and got everything done, you’ll just relax for the day.” She untied him, handed him a diaper, and sent him upstairs to change. Since it was cold, He put on his sisters hoodie and sweatpants.

Now relax didn’t mean “relax”. That meant He’d be tied up in the living room without entertainment. He had to wear a diaper since well he’d be tied up for almost 7 hours straight.

Jill tied him up in the living room, she bound his hands, ankles, and arms very securely. Ariana called down “Alright Jill, me and Darla will be heading to the car, come out when your done with the boy.” The door slammed, as Jill headed upstairs but returned with a pair of black moccasin slippers.

“Here, these should keep your feet warm.” She said as she slipped them on. He thanked her, she smiled faintly. She finally had to gag me, using Darla’s stinky socks and a handkerchief. Than she left. He knew she always had a soft spot for him, so this felt like a blessing.

This was not a pleasant life, but he had no real way of getting out of it. Not until a certain message reaches the town.

To Be Continued....
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Can't wait for more, Jill looks kinda "nice". Ariana and Darla deserve a spanking.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I also want read more. If it, is Cinderella based all we know message. In this case must only prince love male or can fairy godmother change him in end to female.
Bound&LovinIt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound&LovinIt »

Chapter 2: A Beacon of Hope-

7 Hour Later-

The front door opened with a huge, loud WHAM! This woke Jake from a nap he had recently enter. He winched at the smell of his diaper. It was full and really stinky.

Ariana squealed with delight “Did you hear that girls, the prince is having a contest to find his dearly beloved, Which I hope will be one of you.” She than got disgusted from the smell coming from Jake.

“Jill, untie the stinky boy.” She commanded as she took Darla upstairs. Jill untied Jake, and hid her moccasins. “PU, you go clean yourself.” Since he was now ungagged he asked. “What contest ?”

Jill replied “Well, the prince is seeking a partner, however he only wants a girl with stinky feet, and I mean “stinky” stinky.” She made a whiffing gesture over her nose. “So, he’s hosting a contest tonight, me and Darla are trying to marry rich.”

Soon after Jake cleaned himself, he changed into his old dress. Before he was allowed to go to bed, Ariana made him kiss each of the girls toes. He got down on his knees and gave a kiss to every stinky toe on each girls stinky foot.

That night, Jake tossed in bed thinking of that contest Jill mentioned. He realized this could be his opportunity to get out of this horrible life, and actually find some love, however he brushed this aside, besides a prince could only a girl.

Meanwhile, across the town in the Prince’s castle, the Prince, Leo, was thinking alone in his room. “Why am I having this silly contest conclude who I’ll marry ?” He sat up, “What if this partner I seek is ugly, or rude, or...” he paused “Or a guy ?” He tried to hide his true feelings and decided to rest, hoping he’ll find what he truly wants.

The next day comes, and the contest approaches. Darla and Jill are desperate to wed prince Leo, however Jake is desperate to be loved.

Before leaving, Ariana tells Darla to tie Jake up, “Since I’m in a good mood tonight, I’ll leave you without a gag. After all, one of my Daughters might become a princess.” She cackled.

Jake was hogtied, he was bound in nylon rope, wearing a black leotard with black pantyhose. He muttered to himself, “I wish I could go to the contest.”

As soon as he said that, a mist filled the room, Jake first assumed it was the faulty piping, however a booming voice echoed. “So, you wish to have the chance to enter the Prince’s contest.” He looked around to see a glowing white mass. “Yes, I’m looking for a way out of here, but I think the contest is only for women.”

The mass said “Well, you’re constantly forced to dress as a woman, correct ?” He nodded and the mass casted a spell. “Than you shall not only be more beautiful than the women, but your feet shall be far stinkier than anybody in the land.”

Jake realized his bindings were gone, he was now dressed in a long white gown, had a brunette wig, and glass slippers. The mass said “Those slippers will make your feet stinky, The kind of stinky that’ll win you the prince.”

Jake thanked the mass and hurried to the contest, in hope to potentially win Leo’s heart.

To Be Continued...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic