Some help m/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Some help m/m

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Eric, having returned home from work, went upstairs and knocked on the door of his sixteen-year-old son, worried about all the noise he heard. On the other side of the door, Tommy, his only son, and Cody, Tommy’s best friend, froze. Both had been practicing their wrestling techniques all morning, since they were on the team and the regionals were just around the corner. But the turn of events led Tommy to being hogtied and sock-gagged when he heard his father knocking and had been so for the last ten minutes. Cody, on top of that, had been tickling his feet for almost as long.

Tommy certainly didn’t want to be found like that and, definitely, not by his dad, who had always been so proud of him. At the same time, though, the tickle torture and the bindings had been way too much for him and he wanted out. Having tried desperately and unsuccessfully to escape, he was now convinced that, unless someone else saved him, he would be his mischievous friend’s toy for a long time. So, it’s not shocking that they were still frozen when the door opened, letting Mr. Carpenter watch the whole scene.

-What’s going on here? – he asked, with astonishment, concern and amusement decorating his face in equal proportions. His huge frame filled the room as he walked in and his piercing blue eyes were searching for those of his son, but the smaller version of him was much too embarrassed to see anything other than the carpet.

Tommy was wearing a loose tank top, some shorts and, originally, long socks that now worked as a gag. His sculpted teen body was sweaty and red from the thrashing. Even though he was no longer fighting, his muscles were still tense. Cody was sitting behind him in his black t-shirt and shorts, but unlike him, he was still wearing his socks. He was holding his legs with one arm to restrain him even further and had not let go yet, maybe because of the surprise.

-We were practicing, sir- said Cody nervously – and I managed to subdue Tommy.

-And… he let you tie him up?

-That wasn’t necessary- the boy added with a smirk, but still lowering his eyes.

Eric raised his eyebrows with increasing amazement. A former wrestler himself, he knew it was no easy task. Plus, Tommy wasn’t exactly a puny either. A look around the room could tell the story of hard battle, and an open gym bag revealed some leftover bondage material. He crouched in front of his son.

-Is that so, kiddo?

Tommy swallowed hard, looked him in the eyes and nodded.

-He certainly owned you this time, didn’t he? – asked the father with some sorrow.

The boy escaped his dad’s eyes. Then, Mr.Carpenter gently held his jaw.

-Is that the other sock in his mouth?

Being the very first time something like this ever happened to Tommy, he was desperate to get it over with. He was tired, sweaty and his initial rage stamina had worn out. He had had not even time to feel ashamed by his outrageous defeat against his friend, so bewildered he was by the new technique being used on him. Truth being said, the boy had put up a good fight, just in the end, he was no match for a guy on a mission. But in that moment, he felt all the humiliation of being found by none other than the Greek God he had as a father, trussed up like a turkey and being tickled helplessly by his best friend like some wimp.

Eric stood up and turned to pick up what Tommy hoped to be scissors or a knife. Instead, he saw his dad coming with another piece of rope in his hands. The boy’s wrists were already tightly bound and connected to his ankles in an excruciating hogtie. Now, his father pulled his elbows together till they almost touched and tied them up. A muffled exclamation came out from the son to express either shock or pain.

-When Tommy was a kid, I used to tickle him. His armpits are as ticklish as his feet. You should alternate between them, so he doesn’t get used to the feeling.

Neither boy could believe what they were hearing. Tommy mphed out his indignation while Cody checked that the new restrain certainly made the victim’s underarms more vulnerable for tickling.

-I won’t make it easy for you, son. Maybe this will encourage you to try harder next time. Besides, Cody worked really hard to make you his prisoner, so your ass is his for as long as he wants.

Had Tommy not being lost in disbelief, he would have noticed the warning look his dad gave Cody when he mentioned the ass part. The boy didn’t waste any time to give it a try and fitted the prisoner’s legs with his’, so he could use one hand on the feet and the other under the right arm. The two-points tickle turned out to be much worse than what Tommy had previously experienced, and just for a new low, his father stayed for a while, to see his friend getting the best of him.

-I’ll be downstairs, watching TV. I’ll call you when it’s time for dinner- said Eric before going out, closing the door behind him.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention] Holy crap! YES!
This is fantastic, bro.

You really need to post on here more often.
Love the sockgag, love the tickling and love the buff dad being involved in this.

You really hit all my favourite spots so far.
[mention]squirrel[/mention] and [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] should particularly enjoy this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good story, short and to the point, just the way I like 'em. I also like the way you started in the middle and gave a brief explanation of how things happened rather than dragging out the preliminaries.

I wouldn't mind reading more about Tommy and Cody.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Agreed, that was a fun, short read. I'd like to see more stuff from you.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That was fun! Loved the hogtie and the tickling! Really looking forwards to more stories about them! Good job!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A fine addition to the cannon. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

That was a great story, indeed! Hope there will be part two :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Liking this!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Harlequinn[/mention] Damn! I forgot to tag you.
No matter, I knew you'd show up ;)

Alright [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention], now that you've got our full attention, feel free to carry on 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I have a feeling Eric will show off some of his own wrestling and other moves and join the fun :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Yeah! That‘s really amazing!

Love the sockgag, even though I‘d have loved Cody‘s sock in Tommy‘s mouth too ;-)

Keep up writing, great stuff!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

LINE A

-Dad? – asked Tommy sheepishly.

-Yes? – Eric didn’t turn to see his son. Truth is, he was very disappointed when he found him last evening in that kid’s power. That was not the man he had raised him to be.

-I need your help -it was then that his father looked at him-. I want to get even with Cody, so I want to learn from you. You were a champion.

Eric was the biggest star in the school team. He was the captain when they won the nationals and he could have been an Olympic athlete if it wasn’t for a serious car accident. He still has the scars all over his titanic body.

-You’ll have to train twice as hard as you do now in school, and you know I’m no softy. If you don’t, I’ll do to you the same that Cody did. Are you sure about it?

-I am.- he wasn’t, but there was no way back, not if he wanted back his dad’s respect.

Tommy sighed behind his gag. It was his fourth time that week, which was in fact an improvement, compared to the daily basis of the previous weeks. Eric wasn’t kidding when he said that he would hogtie his son, and he was a damned expert in it. Not only his knots were completely out of reach, but they remained always tight, despite all the struggle. The teen had many reasons to thrash around, since his father was also a tickle torturer of the highest level. He had to train barefoot and wearing a wife beater or a tank top always, if he didn’t want his captor to undress him, as he had just found out.

His young body resembled his dad’s more and more, but he was still behind. Even so, his muscles were shinny by the sweat, and his face was reddened because of the effort, but the blue socks used to gag him matched his eyes. He had to admit, though, that being in just his underwear was a lot cooler after all the exercise and before all the torture he was about to receive.

So, there he was, almost naked and trussed up like a turkey, about to get tickled for what it would feel like ages. This was far worse than what he had faced with Cody, given his father’s weak-spots-expertise. The only good thing was that this time he had been closer than ever to win. He had subdued his old man briefly and he had even managed to tie his feet. He had made one capital mistake (two, if you consider not going for the arms instead of the legs) and that proved to be decisive. Of course, his punishment would be worse this time, but he gained experience and he was learning fast. He would try to hold onto that while his father drained what was left of his energy with the tickles.

Success!! Tommy was thrilled. He was panting like a mad man and more tired than he had ever been before, but it was worth it. To be able to hogtie his mighty father was something out of this world for him. Eric was still thrashing about when he lifted him up, so he could be on his knees. His father such a formidable man that even with his wrists tied behind his back and then to his ankles, he was imponent, maybe due to his statuesque body.

-OK, dad- said Tommy as he tried to recover his breath -what do you say now?

-I’d say that lesson one is over.

-Lesson one? – Tommy’s bright smile transmuted into a disbelief expression when he saw his father’s smartass grin, just before his huge arms emerged from behind his back.

-Look, son, tying someone up isn’t an easy task. You have to be able to subdue him, but also to make sure that your knots are nice and tight- at the same time, he was undoing the bindings of his ankles.

Tommy had spent all of his stamina in the first round, so he was as defenseless as a child when his father proceeded to show him once again how it is done. Soon, he was back in the ropes. As usual, he expected his forfeit to be harder, specially since he had almost won this time. He knew it was for encouragement, but he also suspected that his father increased the level since he knew these where probably his last chances of doing so.

The teen’s expectations, of course, were accurate. Eric passed each arm through the space between his son’s bound limbs and carried him upstairs as if he was some sort of backpack, forcing him into an unpleasant and suffocating arch. Fortunately, his father was in such good shape, that the whole process lasted quite shortly, even though Tommy felt that differently.

Once in his bedroom, Eric changed again into tickle-beast mode and tortured the boy in his fatherly and caring way. After an hour or so, he removed the gag from Tommy, which made the teen believe that his penalty was over.

-OK, son, you look very tired, so I guess you’ll have no problem sleeping like this.

-What! C’mon dad, you can’t be serious. My shoulders ache and…

-I won’t put my socks back in your mouth- his father interrupted-, that would be dangerous for someone who is going to sleep all night long like this, but I have some duct tape in the garage that I could use.

Tommy sighed and resigned himself to his first night sleeping tied up. He was tired and sore, but the thought of him defeating his father, even if it was only for a minute, was enough to put a smile back in his face. Next time it would be for good, he’d make sure of that, and later on, Cody. He was positive that he could take him down now, but he wanted his victory to be completely granted and so overwhelming that the blond boy didn’t know what hit him.

-Don’t worry. I’ll be here to watch over you. Good night, kid.

-Good night, dad.

Watching Tommy falling asleep like that, so helpless, made him remember of when he was a child. But the guy next to him was much closer to an adult now, and he knew it. A part of him didn’t want his boy to grow up, and yet, he was so proud of him, that he couldn’t wait to see the man he’d get to be. Tommy would be better than him, that was for sure, this night had been a proof of that. It wouldn’t be long before Eric was the one bound up next to his son.

After another week of continuous failures, Tommy had bound Eric in such a way that he could not get out, for much that he tried to. The grown man made every possible attempt to escape, but in the end, he had to accept the fact that his son had him good. There was only one thing about it.

-Lesson three?

-Yep. You see, tying someone up isn’t about cutting his circulation, not unless you want him to lose a limb. I understand that you were more concerned about winning than about safety, but you must pay attention to both. - Eric had been trying to adjust his wrists.

-Oh! Dad, I’m sorry- said Tommy as he rushed to check his father’s bindings-, are you OK?

-I am, but I need you to release my arms.

Tommy didn’t hesitate, but he felt somehow disappointed that he couldn’t enjoy his first victory ever against his dad.

Meanwhile, Eric was experimenting mixed emotions. On one hand, this was his first time ever to be bound, he had learnt all about this from the winning side. Feeling so defenseless, especially in hands of his offspring, was odd. Having to ask for his release was also new to him. He had never depended so much on anyone since he was a baby. And yet, he was proud of his boy, who had been finally able to completely subdue him. So, awkward as it was for him, he decided to go on with this. He noticed his son’s look when he told him to set him free. The boy had beaten him fair and square, he had to give him a chance for payback.

-OK, let me tell you how to do it safely- said Eric when he was out of the ropes.

Tommy was completely exhausted. He thought that his dad would bind him to teach him the proper technique. Resigned, he was about to cross his wrists behind his back, when he saw Eric laying on his stomach and doing that very thing. His heart started to race at top speed and, somehow, he was filled with energy once again.

His father guided him through the whole process. Eric never got quite used to the idea of telling somebody how to restrict his movements, of feeling the rope circling his body and tightening around his limbs, and he never stopped thinking of what was coming up next. Tommy, on the other hand, was feeling powerful, unstoppable. All this time of very hard training, of countless tie ups and torment had finally paid off. He was aware that this was probably the only time his father allowed him to do such thing, and he was decided to get the best out of it.

When he was through, he asked his father to check if he had done it well. Eric tried to escape, but it was impossible, yet, none of his limbs were compromised this time.

-No, can’t get out. You did a very good job.

-Now, I wanted to know if I got my sensibility from you – an evil grin crossed Tommy’s face –. How ticklish are you, dad?

-To be honest, I don’t know – he answered, oblivious to his boy’s smirk -. Your grandpa was never into playing with us like that and I was never such a weakly like to have another kid tying me up and tickling the shit out of me.

-Oh, yeah? I guess I’ll have to find out. Let’s start with the feet. – he grabbed them firmly with one hand and began his attack with the other one. The reaction was immediate. It turned out that his father was just as sensitive as he was. – You’re way too noisy, I might have to gag you.

-Don’t you dare! – Eric announced, but the smile in his face told his son that he was OK whit it.

Tommy used his own socks for the procedure and tickled him some more, just to make sure that it worked.

-Now- said the boy as he approached to the man’s sides and tugged some of his pit hair – Let’s check your underarms.

With his elbows also bound, he was vulnerable to an armpit tickle attack. All he could do was thrash around and count the seconds for the torture to be over, which was even worse when the boy decided to go for his feet at the same time.

When both of them were so tired that they couldn’t go on, Tommy untied Eric. His dad hugged him as they laid there on the floor, just to fall asleep, with no energy left to go upstairs to their bedrooms.
Last edited by EzraMarubayashi 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

OR LINE B

After a couple of days, Cody was back in Tommy’s place. They were playing videogames, half-pretending-nothing-happened, but things started to get really competitive.

-Dude, that was messed up! - said Tommy.

-What?! You’re the one who nearly killed me.

-I’m not talking about the game.

-Oh! You’re still sore about the other day.

-You should off seen my dad’s face.

-It’s not my fault that you’re such an awful wrestler. – Cody paused the game and stared at Tommy with half a smirk.

-You know I’m not! You just took me by surprise.

-Sounds like someone wants a re-match.

-You can bet! – of every possible damage the previous events could have caused, Tommy’s ego took the worst. He was eager to prove himself and his father that he was no puny.

-I was hoping you would say that, so I brought my gear – said Cody pointing at his sports bag with his chin -, but this time I won’t go so easy on you. It’s a good thing the day is warm, because I’m gonna leave you in your underwear for your folk to find – a bright smiled appeared in the teen’s face.

Tommy gulped.

-You have got to be kidding me! – was Eric’s response when he saw his boy hogtied in his boxer briefs on top of the dinning table. His tousled hair, sweaty body, tearful eyes and reddened feet and armpits told him the story.

Considering his father’s reaction last time, Tommy didn’t expect any less. In fact, he had tried to enjoy the couple of minutes of peace between Cody’s departure and his dad’s arrival, knowing that things could be about to get worse.

Eric walked around his kid as if examining the bindings. The hogtie was tighter now. The ankles were tied, as well as the wrists, and then joined with another rope till the boy could touch his heels, just like last time. Cody also tied the elbows, as Eric advised, and tied some more rope above and below the knees.

-I don’t remember you having this kind of socks- he said when he examined his son’s gag. – Let’s watch some TV, shall we?

For a second, the boy hoped that his dad would release him, but that ended when the big muscled man carried him, bound as he was, and put him on the barely large enough coffee table in the middle of the living room. Tommy was now sideways.

-I see that Cody neglected your navel and your nipples. I’ll make it up.

“Damned”, thought the teen, his old man knew all his weak spots. He was moved again, this time to the sofa, next to his father. Eric put Tommy’s upper body on his lap and passed his right arm underneath, holding him, with his fingers on the belly area. His left hand rested on the feet. Even though he knew it was pointless to resist, Tommy couldn’t help to squirm, perfectly aware of the upcoming torture.

When Eric started, the boy could have sworn that his father had four arms. He used to tickle him as a child, but it was a long time ago, and he never tied him up. Now, he was much more defenseless, and his father hadn’t lost the touch at all. The muscles developed after puberty were useless as he was tormented by the skilled fingers of a tickle maniac, on his completely exposed skin.

After a while, Eric put his kid back on the table and used him as a footstool. Humiliating as it was, Tommy preferred this to a new tickle session. He didn’t dare to ask for his release, and just expected patiently for his father to do it. As he drifted into a so needed sleep, he realized that his bindings, even though tight, were not hurting him. Where did Cody learn to tie like that?

Some weeks later, Tommy was hanging around with Cody in the mall, where they ran into some girls from school. One of them, Nicole, was Cody’s ex, but he still wanted to come back with her. Things were going just fine until Tommy blew it up for his friend when he accidentally mentioned that they had gone to the movies with some other chicks last weekend. He didn’t notice right away since the conversation went along as if nothing happened.

-Dude, what the hell were you thinking?!- asked Cody as soon as they were back into his place. His family was out, and they were probably not coming back for a few hours.

He explained his naïve friend about his costly mistake. Of course, Tommy tried to apologize, and as he did so, Cody was looking for something. When he found it, his friend realized of what was about to happen.

-Wait! You’re not gonna tie me up again, are you? – said the boy with a frightened look. He would certainly fight it, but he already knew that it wasn’t likely to work.

Cody just kept taking out his gear, without bothering to answer.

-C’mon, last time I could barely walk or put my arms down for a day!

-Well, you should be thanking your big mouth for that.

After some minutes of struggling, when Tommy was already barefoot, shirtless and in a full Nelson, Cody told him: “This time, I’m tying you up differently. You’ll be in that chair, with your arms above your head”

-So you can have easier access to my underarms? No way! - he replied in a last attempt of defiance, but he was actually thinking that it could be more comfortable that the usual hogtie, so his resistance decreased a bit. He didn’t want to keep pushing his friend until he decided to go back to his regular technique.

When Tommy was finally trussed up to the chair, he was again in just his boxer briefs. His hands were tied above his head and to the back of the chair. His torso was practically wrapped in rope, making any further movement impossible, and his legs were tied separately and hanging to the sides, though pulled backwards thanks to some cords that were fixed to the back of the chair. The boy made some tugs, just to check his bindings and not to look so resigned.

-And guess where these socks are going? – asked Cody happily, showing his muscled and vulnerable friend the ones he had just taken off.

-My mouth? – the sorry expression in the boy’s face was priceless to Cody.

Tommy didn’t even try to resist, and just let his so-called-friend do. Once gagged, he saw the other boy leave and come back with a razor.

-I’m going to remove some unwanted pit hair, so my fingers can run free (evil laughter)

-Mphuck!

And so, Tommy spent another torturous time in hands of his mischievous pal, wondering how long it would last.
Last edited by EzraMarubayashi 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

May I suggest that you decide which part to use and then incorporate the alternative in yor next tale?

Perhaps even the order part 1, B, some more action, and A could extend the current tale? Just a suugestion.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story so far!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great story! Didn't expected a second part, less a thrid one but you delivered! Really enjoyed it! :D
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Really great story, thank you. I like the second ending but appreciate how you split it like that.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Great work! I love the middle part where eric gets bound!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

i really love this story she's really great
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

Please, another chapter.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Conclusion of line A

Cody was watching a shirtless blond boy, tightly tied to a chair and with plenty of clothespins on his nipples, bellybutton and underarms. A large amount of duct tape had been used to wrap his mouth and keep his own socks inside, gagging him in such a way that he could not make an intelligible sound. His toned muscles seemed tired after a fight that was lost for him from the very beginning. His sweaty body was reddened because of the effort and the touch of angry fingers tickling him all over.

He was so mesmerized by the image that, for a second, Cody had even forgotten that he was looking at his own reflection in the mirror of Tommy’s bedroom. Then, all the sensations came back to him along with his self-consciousness.

Cody systematically gave another tug to each of his bindings. The ones that crossed his wrists behind his back had been his first ones. He could still remember as the rope was being coiled around them and being cinched in the middle, as he was trying to recover from the surprise of being left half naked when Tommy swiftly took his shirt off. The carpet was soft and had felt nice when his friend was on top, restraining him; it hadn’t even abraded his exposed skin when he was struggling to prevent his capture. At first, his wrists had been attached to his ankles, but now they were tied to the lower rail of the back of the chair, which felt much better. The nylon rope that was used, held his wrists firmly together, without hurting his skin or cutting off his circulation.

Then, he tugged his torso ties. They formed an X, strapping him to the back of the chair and limiting even more his range of movements. By the time this was added, he wasn’t struggling anymore. Compared to the tight hogtie he had been put into before, this was even comfortable. It ran form each shoulder to the waist of the other side, crossing his chest, pinning his torso to the chair. The rope felt so smooth on his bare skin that he surprised himself tugging at it just to feel its tight embrace.

He continued his journey with his leg bindings. They held his feet to his sides, lifted up a bit, so that his soles were still available for some tickling attack, also preventing him from trying to get up and attempt a chair-and-all runaway. The rope was tied over his jeans, so he wondered how it would feel like on his skin. These were the second ties he had to accept. As part of the negotiations, he had let Tommy do as he pleased, in exchange for being left out of his former, more uncomfortable binding. So, he just sat there, watching his friend truss his ankles to the side bars that framed the legs of the chair.

After ending his inventory, he confirmed once again that he was unescapably restrained by his friend, with none other than his own ropes, that he had brought to repeat that act of a couple months ago. Of course, had he known that his buddy had been training like a mad man, he would have never dared to do so, but vacations kept them conveniently apart. He didn’t even saw it coming. One second, he was bragging about having tied Tommy up that one time, while the boy was still in the shower, keeping him unaware of his current bulkier state; and the next, he was running to the door as he saw that Hercules coming out of the bathroom wearing only a pair of shorts.

At least he could be glad to have picked the best ropes he could find in the hardware store. No one could say that he didn’t think of his best friend’s comfort. Who says that good deeds don’t pay off?

Even though Tommy had been out of the bedroom for a couple of minutes and, therefore, not tickle-torturing him anymore, he could still feel his fingers running through his upper body and his feet. This was the key factor that made him submit completely to his friend’s will. The guy could really push someone’s buttons. As he was lying on the floor, helplessly hogtied and receiving the tickling of his life, he heard Tommy’s proposal of absolute compliance for an hour or enduring his torture for as long as the blue-eyed boy wanted. Escaping was, by then, out of the question, so he knew he could face some dreadful hours or just a sixty minutes penalty. Yes, it would be more humiliating, and he was aware of that, but trussed up and half naked as he was, chewing on his own socks, he didn’t have much dignity left anyway. A plus was that Tommy had promised that nobody else would know about it, so, when he asked him, Cody nodded in response, being released immediately from the hogtie and the gag, and being led to the chair, afterwards. Only his wrists remained bound.

As he squirmed to test his bindings, the clothespins moved along with him, flooding him with sharp sensations. He had to beg to “Mr. Tommy” for every one of them. His jerk of a friend had insisted in being called like that and that Cody had to plea for each and every punishment. If he didn’t do it, or wasn’t convincing enough, time would be added, and a much more intense torture could be expected.

That’s why the last thirty minutes had been a shameful and painful string of: "I am your helpless prisioner, sir", “Mr. Tommy, can you, please, put another clothespin in my left nipple?”, “Could you, please, tickle my feet some more, sir?”, “Would you be so kind of pulling my armpit hair again, Mr. Tommy?” “I beg you, sir, to dig your majestic finger into my bellybutton” and so on. It’s no surprise that when the soaking sock was offered to him once again, Cody knew he would have a break and accepted it almost too willingly, making it his most sincere plea of the day.

In order to save his friend from the feeling of loneliness during his absence, Tommy had placed him in front of the mirror. At first, he had resisted to watch it. One thing is to receive all kinds of humiliations from your best friend while you’re defenseless and another, to watch yourself in that sorry state. Nevertheless, when he finally gathered the courage to face his own reflection, he had some mixed emotions of embarrassment, excitement and guilt. He never expected to see himself like that, and specially not that morning, as he was preparing everything to bind Tommy again. And yet, the powerful image captured his attention and made him move to trigger every possible sensation, matching it now with the sight of his body and the specific part being stimulated.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Tommy went inside, holding two icy bottles in his hands. He put them on the shelf and Cody noticed that one was half empty. Tommy passed an arm around his friend’s shoulders and smiled at him through the mirror.

-Everything OK, buddy? -he asked mockingly. -I needed a drink and I thought that so did you, but you’ll have to wait till the hour is over.

Cody cursed behind his gag, but his smiling eyes and nodding head disguised his true response.
-Are you ready for more, then? -Tommy’s smile went for miles.

Cody just gulped and expected for the rest of his punishment. He would never know that if he hadn’t brought his toy bag with him with such naughty intentions, he would have been spared of this. It was his father’s respect what Tommy wanted, after all, and he had gained it by means of hard work and bright red ropemarks.
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

AMAZING...please, don't stop. More adventures of Tommy and Cody getting revenge on each other. Maybe the father included.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Loved it! Always like when the underdog gets to turn the tables and I like the way you delivered it! Glad to see Cody getting a taste of his own medicine! :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic