Home alone... but not for long (MM/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Home alone... but not for long (MM/m)

Post by Gil »

Hello all. It's me again. My next experience to share with you was scary and funny at the same time. I was still 13 years old, as in most of my stories. Let's start with the story:

It was January, shortly after the turn of the year. It was Saturday at 3:30 pm. My siblings were not at home. They were sleeping at their friends' houses. My mom and dad would be gone that night, too. They were meeting their friends for dinner and then going to a concert with them. I was going to Jean's, but she was on a weekend trip with her family. That meant I was alone from 4 pm to 11 pm. My parents didn't call a babysitter for me. They were going to try to leave me alone for a few hours. And they would be back the same day. I was happy to have some time to myself and not be bothered by anyone. Just before 4 pm, my father called me to come down to the kitchen. When I arrived, the rules were explained to me.

"Hey Dad, where's mom?" I asked him.
"She's already in the car waiting." He replied. "Okay buddy, here are the rules for today. Only two. One, don't open the door for anyone. We're not expecting anyone. Two, don't go out after 8 p.m.," my dad said to me.
"Sure thing, Dad." I smiled at him.
"There's still food from lunch on the kitchen table. You can eat it for dinner." He said the same to me.
"Thanks." I replied.
"Okay, son, we'll be going. I love you." He said to me with a smile.
"I love you too." I smiled back.
He closed the front door and walked to the car. He got in the car and drove off. I was home alone for 7 hours. WONDERFUL!!! I walked up the stairs. I went into the bathroom to use the restroom. Then I went into my room and turned on my PS3. I put the headset on my head and started playing.

Half an hour later was still playing video games. I took my headset off my head because I thought I heard a voice and footsteps in the house, but I couldn't tell if it was in the video game or downstairs. I thought it might just be mom or dad because they forgot something. I paid no further attention and put the headset back on my head. Just two minutes later, I heard the voice and footsteps again. I paused the game and took the headset off my head again. I went to my door and opened it slowly and quietly. Just in case. And I was right. Someone was in the house. I heard two men's voices. They didn't sound familiar. My heart began to pound wildly. I slowly closed the door again. I started to get very nervous. I turned off my PS3 and began to quietly clean my room as if no one was home. I went to my closet, opened it, went inside, and slowly closed it again. I hoped they wouldn't find me at all. I heard the footsteps coming up the stairs. I was getting more and more nervous. Then one opened my door and went inside. My heart sank into my pants. Quickly he called his friend.

"Hey, come in quick." Said the first burglar. Let's call him Ben.
"What's going on here?" asked the second. Let's call him Randy.
"Look, there's a smartphone on the nightstand." Said Ben to him.
"DAMNIT. That's mine. I left it there." I thought. I was getting more and more nervous.
"Yeah, and what are you trying to tell me?" Asked Randy.
"It means someone has to be in the house, let's go find him," said Benny to his friend.
"Okay. He must be on this floor. We didn't find anyone downstairs," Randy replied.
"Go to the room on our left, I'll look in this room." ordered Ben.
Randy left and went into my brother's room. Ben looked under my bed and saw my suitcase and big bag. But he didn't pay much attention to it because I guess he thought it would be toys and nothing expensive. He went straight to the closet where I was hiding.
"Damn it. It's over." I thought.
He opened the door, looked inside, and found me immediately.
"HEY, COME HERE. I FOUND HIM." He called out to Randy. Randy came back to my room. They were wearing only black clothes like a real burglar, but no face mask. They were maybe 25 years old. No older.
"Where did you find him?" He asked him.
"Here in the closet." He replied.
"Please, don't hurt me. Take anything you want, but don't hurt me." They liked me. I was very scared.
"We are not going to hurt you. But you have seen our faces. Fortunately for us, you are the only person who has seen us. If we leave and find out the police are looking for us, we will come back and kidnap you." He said in a harsh tone.
"I ... I ... won't tell, I promise," I replied.
"I hope you won't. But we have to tie you up so you don't run away and call the police." He said to me. "But we need to find something to tie you up."
He thought for a moment and looked at my bed.
"Maybe there's something in the box or the bag under the bed, like jump ropes or cables we can use." He said quietly.
He pulled both items out from under my bed and placed them in the middle of my room. Ben opened the box and the bag. Randy watched me.
"Jackpot." Ben said, "Looks like someone likes to be tied up. So much stuff. Perfect. And costumes. This is going to be fun." He smiled.
"Yeah, you're right," I said sheepishly.
"A win-win situation for both of us," Randy replied. "You get tied up and we keep robbing your house."
I mean, I love being tied up in costumes, but by burglars it was creepy. But I don't have a chance to escape.
"Okay," I said. "What do you want me to do?" I asked them both.
"Listen. Strip down to your underwear and put this on." He picked up the monkey costume. It looked like this one: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... ostume.jpg.
It was a brown one-piece with a tan belly, attached finger gloves, a long curly tail that reached almost to the ground, and also had foot covers. The zipper was on the back and extended from the top of the head to the tail. The head had huge ears and some hair on the top. The ears were as big as my hands. I slipped into it and Randy zipped it up. It was like a complete one-piece costume.
"Boy, you look ridiculous." They both laughed. My face turned as red as a tomato.
"Okay. Come over here and I'll tie you up." Ordered Ben. "Put your hands behind your back. I'm going to tie you up with these to make sure you can't escape." He held the two packages of cable ties in front of me. I did as he instructed. He pulled the finger gloves over my hands. He took 5 short cable ties in his hand and started tying the opposite fingers together. Then he took 2 long cable ties and tied one around my hands and one between them. He also tied a long cable tie around my mittens where my fingers are except my thumbs. I mean, they were useless in the mittens when the opposite fingers were zipper tied, but now they were zipper tied too. My hands were immobile. My chance of escape dropped to 0%. Then he tied my elbows together with a long cable tie.
"Hey, come here and help me and we'll get out of here faster. I'll tie his upper body and you tie his feet and legs" Randy went straight to us. He got 3 long cable ties and a short one. With the long cable ties, he tied my feet and below and above my knees. Then he tied my toes together with the short one. Ben tied my arms to my back. He used 3 long cable ties. One above my elbows, one below, and one around my waist to tie my hands behind my back. He used a short cable tie to tie my already tied hands to the cable tie around my waist. I couldn't move at all.
"Looks good so far. Now the gag," Ben said." Open the costume a little so we can get his head out. Then we can gag him. The ears on the costume are too big to gag him effectively." Randy did as Ben told him. He pulled the head out of the costume. Ben retrieved 2 pairs of socks from my closet.
"Open wide." Ben ordered me. I did and he shoved them in my mouth. My mouth was very full. Randy got a ball gag and fastened it around my mouth. I couldn't get the socks out. But they weren't finished yet. Ben got a roll of duct tape. He started wrapping it around my head a dozen times. Ben also got a blindfold and put it over my eyes. I couldn't see anything. Then they put my head back in the costume and zipped it up. They laid me on the floor and looked at me.
"You look so ridiculous tied up in that costume." Said Ben and they both started laughing.
"mmmhmmmhhh mmmmhh." My voice was very muffled.
"Nice. He's very quiet. No one can hear him when he tries to scream. Now we can proceed to rob your house. We will come back to you before we leave." Said Randy to me. They walked out of my room and closed the door. There I was. I was lying on the floor, tied up in my monkey costume. The cable ties were tight, but it barely hurt me. I could do nothing but accept my fate.

After a while, they came back.
"Okay kiddo, we'll be leaving soon. But I think I'll make you a little more comfortable. Hey bro, put his blanket on the floor." Ben ordered Randy. Randy did as he was told. Ben lifted me and laid me on the edge of my blanket. He began to roll me into my blanket. My whole body was covered by the blanket. Only my head was peeking out. Ben began to tie up the blanket with cable ties. At my feet, over my knees, around my waist, and over my elbows. Now I was wrapped in my blanket like a burrito.
"Okay, that's it. It's not every day I see a boy tied up in a monkey costume and wrapped in his blanket, but it was very funny. Thanks, little tied-up monkey, I had a lot of fun with you," Ben said and they both started laughing.
"mmhmhm mmhhmmm mmhhhm." I tried to reply.
"It's 5:30 now. We will be on our way now. Have fun little monkey." said Randy to me.
"mmmhm mmmhm mhhhmmmmmhhm." I tried to call after them, then I heard them close the front door and drive away.

Now I was home alone, tied up for at least 5.5 hours. I struggled on the floor and rolled around to try to get the blindfold off, but I had no chance. It was an interesting way to tie me up with those cable ties and the blanket. I tried to fight for a few more minutes, but it got very hot inside the blanket and I gave up. But I surrendered more and more to my fate. In the beginning, I was afraid. In all the years we have lived here, we have never been robbed. My parents bought this house 17 years ago when my mother was pregnant. But now I wanted to enjoy my situation. I mean, the burglars were gone now and there was nothing to be afraid of. I calmed down and rolled onto my stomach. My hands hurt a little as I lay on my back. But the worst part was that I didn't know what time it was. I couldn't tell if it was 6:00 or 9:00. I lost my sense of time. I didn't know how long it was, but after a while, I was so exhausted from the assault that I fell asleep. Maybe it was an hour after they left, but it felt like five.

I woke up when I heard the front door. I panicked a little and hoped it wasn't the burglar again. But sure enough, I heard a familiar voice calling out to me.
"KYLE, KYLE, WHERE ARE YOU!" It was my mom.
"MMMMMHHH MMMMMHHH MMMMMHHH." I tried to call out to her, but my voice was still very muffled from the gag. I heard someone running up the stairs to our rooms. I heard my door being pushed open by someone.
"THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE. JAMES, COME UPSTAIRS. HE'S IN HIS ROOM. AND GET SOME SCISSORS!" my mom yelled to dad.
"I'm so glad you're here, Kyle. I thought you had been kidnapped. When we entered the house, it was a mess. Are you okay?" My mom asked me through tears after taking off my blindfold.
"mmmmhh mmmmhh mmhh." I nodded and tried to tell her I was fine.
"Thank God!" She was so happy to see me. "Let's wait for your father and we'll take your shackles off."
"mmhh mmh." I nodded.
I heard my dad running up the stairs to my room.
"Kyle, I'm so glad you're here. I called the police. They should be here in a few minutes." Said my dad to me. He got two pairs of scissors in his hand and handed one to my mom.
"Okay, let's get you out of your restraints." my mom said to me and both started to cut the cable ties around my blanket. They rolled me out of the blanket. They helped me stand up, and my mom pulled the zipper of the costume down a little to get my head out. Then she started unbuckling the ribbon. She unbuckled the ball gag and I immediately took off my socks. At the same time, my dad started cutting the cable ties on my body. After only 5 minutes, I was free. I slipped out of the costume and sat on my bed. At that moment, it was 11:45 pm. I was tied up for 5:45 hours. I slept most of the time, but I was still very exhausted.
"Are you okay, little one?" my father asked me.
"Yes, I'm fine," I answered him.
"What happened, son?" my mother wanted to know.
"They didn't come until half an hour after you left. I tried to hide in my closet, but they found my smartphone on the nightstand and started looking for me. They found me quickly and tied me up like that. I was tied up for at least 5:45 hours." I explained to my parents. "Did they steal much?" I asked them.
"They stole my jewelry, cash, your PS3, and the laptops." My mom said to me, "But you being here and safe is the only thing that matters. We will send a list to our insurance and get money to buy everything new. I'm so glad they didn't hurt you." My mother hugged me.
At that moment, the doorbell rang. My father went downstairs and opened the front door. It was the police. They went through the house and noted everything that had been stolen. Then they came to me. They came up the stairs to my room. There were two policemen. A man and a woman. My father went off with the policewoman to show her everything. The policeman stayed in my room.
"Hey, kid. I'm police officer Stan. Is it okay if I ask you a few questions?" The man asked me.
"Yeah, that's fine." I was still a little shocked.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Kyle Cooper."
"Nice to meet you, Kyle." He smiled at me. "Can you tell me what happened today?" He asked me. I told him everything what happened.
"Thanks. Were you able to see their faces?" He asked me.
I remembered what Ben had told me would happen if I told the police about them.
"No. They were wearing face masks. There were two men, but I can't tell how old they were. I did everything they told me to do."
"Okay. I understood everything. You did everything right. Thank you, Kyle." He smiled again. My dad and the policewoman came back to my room. The police officers said they had everything they needed. My dad went downstairs with them and they left.
"Okay, honey. Get ready for bed. I'm going to clean your room." Said my mom to me.
"Sure." I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I went back to my room and saw that my mom had already cleaned everything up. I laid down in my bed.
"Okay, Kyle. Try to get some sleep. I know it's been a very hard day for you." Said my mom to me. "Your dad and I are going to look for a new security system tomorrow. And next time, we'll get a babysitter so you won't be home alone."
"Yeah, that would be nice." I said to my mom.
"Good night, sunshine. You did everything right today." She kissed me on the forehead and left.
I looked at my watch. It was 12:30 am. I thought a little about the day. It was a scary and fun day at the same time. It was scary to be tied up by burglars, but once they were gone, I enjoyed my situation. Because I was so exhausted, I quickly fell asleep. The next day was a normal day. I woke up at 11 o'clock. My parents were already cleaning our house and my siblings came home from their friends. They hugged me and were glad that nothing had happened to me.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I still like your stories about little Kyle. I guess the burglars enjoyed tying him up because if they had just used the handcuffs they were way quicker and he would've been stuck too.

I still hope he gets tied in his straightjacket someday or maybe kept as prisoner in his prisoner costumes.
Another thing that would fit good to Kyle's character would be him getting himself stuck in selfbondage :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thanks man :) i will use the cuffs in an other story. I want to use many variants to tie him up. I still got a lot ideas. Stay excited ;)
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

wow...

fantastic story!!!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Costumes? interesting. I'd be more for wearing tan cords and a light blue chambray shirt, pretending to be Israel Boone, or a cub scout uniform, pretending to be Corporal Rusty, but whatever floats your boat.

Just a reminder, that every time the speaker changes, it's a new paragraph, and you should line space between paragraphs.

Drawscore
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thanks for your comments guys :) yeah i wanted to correct it Yesterday, but then i forgot it. Will do it at home
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I loved the fact that Kyle actually liked to be tied up and gagged :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

why not be Kyle neighbour...

i'm glad to be his babbysitter!!!!

jejejejejejeje

;) ;) ;) ;)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you for your comments :). Yeah, be excited, when his babysitter is coming around :D. Thanks for liking my stories :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cool story. I liked the look of the monkey costume as well
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic