wrong mum MM/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

wrong mum MM/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Story request by WayneD

Rosa Medinas a five foot six woman of Brazilian descent aged forty two. Long curly black hair that fell longer then her shoulders. Her hazelnut eyes looking back in a mirror examining herself. A grey pencil skirt just above her knees where a nice pair of black tight stockings with reinforced toes and heel, a little black belt with a shiny silvery buckle tucked into the skirt was a black cotton turtleneck tucked between her bosom a gold pendent lays nicely. Grabbing her grey business coat over her left shoulder she grabs a pair of black high heels.

Walking down stairs Rosa smiles to see her twelve year old, Joanna sitting at the breakfast table already digging into her cereal with her book bag beside him she commenced to filling it with his lunch necessities. She had been running late this morning having to take a few extra steps to ensure her visual faculties were in order or as Joanna called it her beautification process.

When the bus came around she gave Joanna a kiss to the forehead bidding her be good and do well. She rushes out the door with a giddy smile. She grabbed her brief case planning to stop on the way for a bagel with her morning coffee. She walked out into her silver sedan driving out to work.
Pulling into the coffee shop the drive-thru lineup was far too long for her taste getting out of the car she absent mindedly starting rifling her purse for the ten to pay. Unable to see that changes had been made.

When Rose left the coffee shop not watching where she was going, she had flicked the unlock button on her car to hear the sound off come from the other side of the parking lot. Turning her head from one space now occupied by a red van she turned to her grey sedan and shrugged it off rushing towards it. Her head down until she opens the driver seat getting in fastening her seat belt. Without noise or alarm a hand clamped over her mouth

“be quiet”
a male voice came through his accent strong but unable to discern it’s origin the voice spoke again, telling her to place both hands on the steering wheel and keep her eyes forward. Daring to blink in the back window she could see only a balaclava and hood before the passenger door opened another man Caucasian with sunglasses and a ball cap lowered just above his eyebrows sits down next to her

“my associate will ensure your hands stay on the wheel”

The man in the passenger seat pulls a roll of electrical tape from his pocket wrapping four times around each wrist. Once her hands were restrained the man in the back handed his partner up front a device clicking a few buttons he attaches it to the right driver side vent seeing it was a gps the man in the back spoke up

“you will follow the gps to the letter understand”

She mumbles a response with a nod releasing her mouth from his hand the man in the back speaks up

“now I expect you to behave and co-operate I need to make a phone call if you get a little out of line, my big friend over there will be more then happy to drive and we leave you trussed up in the trunk making sure you just have enough air to last the trip comprende”

he mocked waiting for Rosa to be on the road before they begin driving out of the coffee shop parking lot. Following the gps and the road signs she felt complete unease, unable to take her hands off the wheel. Waiting to be little more then four kilometres away the man in the back commenced his phone call.

“Hey man, yeah yeh hey, I got the chick man”

The man in the back smiling from ear to ear even with his balaclava Rosa could see the joy in his face

“I swear man I got her Susannah Ferdinand I know man just picked her up from her coffee run haha guess she is having a bad day, yeh”
Rosa’s eyes widened seeing a way maybe out of this she spoke up looking to the rearview window

“I am not Susannah Ferfinand I am”

Before she could finish the big man grabbed her by the jaw with one hand and with the other stuffed her mouth with something soft but compact, he did not push it further because they had nearly swerved into another three cars while he was taking control. The man in back seat pats the big man on the shoulder giving him a thumbs up before the man in the back says with a thick accent

“caio baby”

he smiles clicking the phone shut he smacked the back of the driver headrest with a half hearted fist

“that was foolish Susannah, you nearly got all three of us killed, all we are hired to do is bring you to this location until a friend pays for your safe release, like come on woman”
“Muhm nmuhm uhmph phopha mhuhminas” the man in the back turns to his partner

“stop the car, and pull over” her eyes grew wide before she felt something hard but sharp pull against the skin of her ear making her physically tremble to jello as she tried to gingerly steer her car into the side of the road

“now big man could you see to it the lovely lady doesn’t decide to open her trap again and get us killed”

The big man reveals a scarf from his coat pocket tying a knot in the centre he pushed the rest of the wadding into Rosa’s mouth before pushing the knot between her teeth and tying it in the back of her head. She looks to him hoping for some mercy the man in the back seat spoke once again

“keep it up my’lady you will be eating dinner in a tin tray like a bloody dog”

His accent was now clear he was obviously from either the united kingdom or Australia. Shaking her head she had to focus these men wanted money, but her family did not have money her only relative was her brother Miguel and he was working two jobs to make ends meet with his young family. Shaking her head who was this Susannah Ferdinand they spoke of. The name sounded too familiar that was what bothered her.

Returning to her predicament she looks to the gps she had reached the destination. On the back roads of somewhere Rosa looks to the man in the passenger seat and the back seat for indication what happens next hoping if this was gps glitch the man in the back didn’t get angry instead he was calm and confident

“alright head off get our wheels but take the keys with you, I want to deal with these license plates”

The big man nods turning the car off Rosa watches as he places them in her purse. The little man in the back giving a firm warning no moving or calling out would warrant a far worse outcome then her hopes or desire. Rose looked down as the little man left the back seat going to the front of the car unscrewing the front license plate.

Looking down on her purse it was on the passenger side of the front console, less then two feet away her arm could reach it, but she had to fight the tape. Trying to wiggle her arms around the steering wheel trying to fight the tape but when movement caught her eyes she sat back playing dumb. The smaller captor looks to her without much thought he goes to the back bumper.

Trying some more vigorously trying to rip the tape now, if she could get the tape off her arm grab the key get the car started she wouldn’t have to swerve around her captor. The tape job was quite solid for electrical tape her left wrist was more wiggly then her right but she still fought to free one or the other. The pace for fighting the tape grew frantic as Rosa’s attempt to escape grew desperate. This shown through her vigorous shaking began to shake the car, eventually she let out a shriek into the stuffing, alerting her captor who rushed forward opening the driver side door

“did I not just warn you” looking up to see a truck and camp trailer pull up Rosa and her captor stared for a minute as the truck backed up in front of the car. Smiling her smaller captive gins

“well your saved by the big man” grabbing a cloth hood flopping it over her head tying a string around her neck it was tight around as he peeled the tape from her wrists helping her up he began to push her stomach onto the hood of the car the big captor returned

“you tie her hands tight she almost got away on your tape job” the little captor spoke running away the big man cuffs one hand grabbing the other wrist. Her captor spoke in her ear

“stay calm do as we say, I give you my word you will make it home by tomorrow noon”

halting her fighting for a moment she mumbles to him shaking her head little bits at a time the man began to walk her over helping her jump up she imagined into the camper sitting her down on the couch built into the side, taking her hands he cuffed them between the railing fence

“behave until tonight, and I will allow you to send a phone call out to your son, once it is safe”

His voice was low and sober Rosa tried to call out to him as she two items be thrown in before the door was closed one seemed like her purse the other was most definitely a briefcase. The camper door closed and keys jingled a lock, from inside the hood Rosa could see nothing of the outside world fighting to get it off, she had managed to dig the knot between her teeth free and began to push most of the packing from her mouth.

But with the hood it was unable to go anywhere. Taking what little freedom was offered she began to scream and shriek out at anyone who could listen and maybe help. But the road she was on got very bumpy she was gratified the big captor who seemed to be the nice captor regardless of his relentless binding ability had left her on the couch or else she would bounce and fly around.

When the truck made a final incline and a soft spoke Rosa could tell they had stopped looking mindlessly through the the hood the door was unlocked and Rosa readied herself for whatever her captor had in store for her. It was the short British one whining like a mule he uncuffed her removing her hood she looks into the eyes of the short man begging

“please sir I am not”

pressing his hand and cloth into her mouth

“jeez dammit man she spit out the stuffing and slipped the scarf off, help me gag this”
mumbling into his hand Rosa tried to use her eyes pleading for her captors to heed her words and release her but to no avail the little British captor stuffed her mouth once again, before the big man began to use four strips of tape covering the tip of her chin to the bottom of her nose

“one more word missy, and you spend the night in a painful predicament”

Rosa looks to the big man who says nothing the little man grabbed her arms pinning them in front and locking her wrists together with the handcuffs until they were tight, grabbing her by the shoulders now he pushes her to the camper bathroom

“you have five minutes to do your business use it now cuz it will be the last ye get for a few hours”

half closing the door he kept ear on her. Her hands cuffed in front she could easily take the tape off though it would be a painful operation, but it still would do little good she thought to herself, she still had to contend with the little British captor and whatever weapon he had hidden on his person. Trying to drop her skirt to do her business a sharp thundering wrap alerted she had spent too much time hesitatingly thinking about the possibility of escape the door opened and the short man grabbed her arm

“times up”

He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the trailer grabbing the girl by the waist he pulls her down turning to his big friend

“help her in, I am going to get the arrangements set up for her transport”

The big man nods Rosa squeals as the big man hoists her over his shoulder she squirmed and cried into the gag before the big man sat her down in a chair. Uncuffing her hands before taking ropes he ties her hands to the arm rests of the chair tying her legs down the little man walks in

“blindfold her, this thing is itching my bloody head”

The little one cussed the big man grabs the roll of duct tape and wrap it around her eyes unable to protect her hair from the sticky residue whispers
“I am sorry Susannah” as if he could read her mind her functions were screaming she needed to use the loup.

“Uhm ahm mhumt mhuphamma” protesting her declaration

She screamed one more time lowering her head she felt as a broken record that they were unable to hear anything. She found herself fighting screaming cursing growling everything in her limited power to fight. Her struggle lasted a great ten minutes causing great amusement from the short man

“keep it up sweet pea your wear yourself and maybe wet yerself on your nice skirt”

“Mmeuph muhm amuphe uhmph phoph phuphama”

the little one smiles “alright take first watch big man, I’ll cover you in three four hours”

Rosa heard this and followed the steps with her head then she looks forward waiting a short period she looks up to mumbling softly at the nothingness. Walking to the girl the big man cut the duct tape off peeling it off her eyes and head making her growl before the final piece ripped off making her grumble she looks up to her captor who knelt down he was wearing a blue and black face shield kneeling down beside her

“if I untie you, you promise to behave, my offer to give you the phone call still hangs in the balance”

Rosa obediently bows her head as the big man unties her keeping her gag in place she stands up and with his lead goes into the rest room. It appears to be an old abandoned work shop. An office area with no books or papers just an swivel stool. Rosa was lead into the bathroom letting her sit on the toilet she did as she needed to do with great relief. Returning she put her hands behind her back looking forward, resolved to behave for this man.

Tying her hands behind her back lacing the rope below the chair connecting the rope from her wrist to the rope to her ankles. Unravelling the gag Rosa looks up to the big man as he kneels down holding her cell phone “who do you want to call?” she looks up

“I need to talk to my son?”

She looks up to him pity wallowing in his eyes he knelt down dialling the school phone number

“simply tell your daughter she needs to go to someone who can take care of her until your return you have someone yes Susannah?” seeing this as opportunity she looks to him hoping this could save her

“my name is not Susannah, my name is Rosa Medinas” cupping half his hand over her mouth and nose

“tell him what I told you” she nods removing his hand she keeps eye contact on her captor as the phone call is made

“hello Joanna being a good girl” smiling with such relief she thought she could even see her captor smiling at her

“listen sweety I am going to get in touch with Uncle Miguel you are going to sleep over at his house tonight, oh just some overtime work they need me catch up on, I will be home tomorrow morning or, tomorrow afternoon okay”

The child mumbled before Rosa whispered a final heart wrenching farewell if her captor did not keep his promise. Tears fill her eyes as she begins to whimper her captor wipes the tears with a handkerchief

“now we must call your brother to ensure, your child goes to him?”

“what is his name?”

Her hazel eyes covered in gloss look from the phone to her captor eyes welling up in tears as desperation and the reality of the situation began to unfold

“what is the point you intend you kill me”

The man grabs Rosa’s chin tugging it to look to him

“if the intent was to kill you we would have left you back by your car tied up and dying in the trunk, you have not seen my face nor my boss’ until you do you are safe, do yourself a favour keep your eyes closed”

she nods before she answers his question

“Miguel”

He nods searching the phone numbers finding Miguels he put the phone to her ear and she explained that she had to take a out of town business trip that would last until tomorrow afternoon. When she finished her phone calls her captor nods smiling

“very good, now I’m afraid I have gag and blindfold you again I will give you the choice” before he could lay out the options she spoke to him

“do you perhaps have a scarf or sash that can blind me rather then the tape” he pulls a small bandana from his pocket. Tying it around her eyes he takes the soaked cloth they were using earlier

“now I need to ensure your silence”

Wrapping the duct tape around her head when he went to wrap the back of her neck she noticed he did something odd with her turtleneck, she felt the cloth raise up just below her main hair line wrapping the tape around once he did it again making sure the tape stayed on that piece of fabric. Wrapping it a grand total of four times in order to keep her nice and quiet.

“should be relatively easy to peal off this time, I kept most of the tape back there on your turtleneck”

Following his footsteps as he backs away she mumbles a thank you. He turns to her

“now close your eyes and try to sleep”
She nods lowering her head allowing herself to rest but her body did everything but try to relax with her body restrained in this chair. She wanted to test the bonds fight them challenge them she wanted to see if she could break free. It was an unfortunate lesson to learn she fought for an eternity before her body went limp.

Her captor had not been sitting idly by watching this, he had begun rifling through her purse in the office finding her license realising they had made a mistake or more a less his partner Clark had screwed up. Walking out of the garage to find Clark watching television

“you’ve been following the wrong girl you toad” handing over the license Clark took it his eyes grew wide

“oh bother, oh no oh no”

Clark begins to freak out his larger compatriot Bradley walks to the girl removing her bonds her gag keeping the blindfold on she was half asleep when he lift her up and carried her away bridal style. Large and powerful Bradley deposited her in the passenger seat of his truck, Clark turns to his partner

“Brad what are you doing?” Bradley looks back to his partner

“you got yourself into this mess, I am just cleaning up this bit”

Driving off he moved down the country roads like the Beau Duke swerving when he approached her car he jumped out depositing her in the driver seat throwing the briefcase and purse into her passenger seat he turns to her

“count to ninety seconds take the blindfold off, then your free to go do whatever you want call cops whatever, I’m going back to Canada” before he could run she speaks up

“wait a minute Bradley” stopping he looks back to his former captive

“I owe you my life” shaking his head he hops in the driver seat

“no ma’am, just go live your life”

A strange sound woke her up looking over to see her alarm was going off flicking the button she crawled forward to realise her bed was a might wet, she hadn’t had a wet bed since Joanna was a child afraid the monsters in her closet, and would wet himself but even that wasn’t this large, her eyes were large crawling from the bed seeing the stains left behind removing the sheets and comforter, she ran into the shower to commence her beautifying process her face dressing in her turtleneck and skirt. Her eyes narrowed walking downstairs her daughter calmly eating her breakfast breakfast looking up to her mother

“good morning mom have a good sleep?” she asks and she smiles a hint of confusion striking her early

“yes dear a good sleep, oh your bus is going to be here soon”

Packing her lunch handing it the bag she kisses her forehead before leaving herself. Bypassing the coffee shop she strolled into her office building the two gentlemen out front both uniformed security guards one a short British gentlemen she did not get the name of and the other a tall broad dark haired man with a strange western accent.

“hello Miss. Medinas sign in please, I am training our newest member of the security team, Mr. Bradley Byrne” smiling Rosa’s eyes widened when he looked so familiar she turns to him

“have we met before sir?”

“no ma’am, I just started yesterday” the shorter chubbier man smiles patting the mans shoulder

“Just got in two days ago from Canada”

Her eyes widened remarkably large. Looking to the shorter man’s name tag it did indeed say Clark Griswald. Shaking her head she ran smack into Susannah Ferdinand her boss and CO of the company. It all made sense now the kidnapping was meant for her but they looked so similar Susannah’s only clear difference was she had a set of three stripes of sandy blond hair in her dark hair and she had a stronger Hispanic accent.
All these incidents did not seem to add up walking into her office she looks over she scratches out each day of the month by lunch time. Yesterday had been scribbled out. Picking up the phone she calls Miguel her brother

“hey Miguel it’s Rosa, just wondering were you set to pick up Joanna today?” she asks curiously her brother mumbled and grumbles

“ci, yes you have that doctors appointment after work recall?” Nodding she looks down

“did I call you yesterday at all?”

“no sis, you, you had one of those dreams again?” she nods looking down embarrassed.

For the longest time as a child she would have a dream and it would seem so real she had just started the day like the events of the dream came true. Shaking her head she withdrew a quick breath. And set herself to working again as if nothing had ever happened. just a bad dream.

Request by WayneD hope you all enjoy
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Good story, and a very nice twist at the end :D
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Good story and nice dialogue/interactions! Gives the characters more personality and allows us as readers to connect with the world you want to set up! Good job!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Deleted User 3310

Post by Deleted User 3310 »

Nice but needs formatting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic