The Smelliest Night (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Smelliest Night (M/M)

Post by N9292 »

[spoiler]i[/spoiler]“MMPH!” I said as Logan was able to pin me down as he grabbed a roll of duct tape from underneath the bed to tie my wrists and ankles spread-eagle on the bed. We had been wrestling for an hour and we were both very sweaty from it. “Now, who’s a better wrestler?” He asked. “I am.” I said defiantly. “You won’t be saying that for long.” he said as he then put his smelly, sweaty socked feet in my face and I could do nothing to stop it. “How do they smell?” he asked. “Ugh, they smell terrible and very sweaty.” I could do nothing as I was tied up and forced to smell his stinky feet. He began cupping his toes around my nose and put his foot over my mouth so I couldn’t breathe and when he did let me, I could only smell awful feet that smelled so bad.

He then sat up on me and began taking my socks off. “What are you doing?” I asked, cluelessly. He didn’t answer as he began tickling my feet. “Noooooo stop!!” I yelled as my feet were very ticklish. “I’ll stop when you answer the question. Who is a better wrestler?” I didn’t answer as he continued to tickle me. He just continued running his fingers up and down my feet, driving me into insanity.

After at least 10 minutes of torture, he stopped and grabbed my Under Armour Socks that were very dirty and sweaty and smelly. “Are you going to say it or are you gonna smell your socks?” he asked as he held the socks over my face. I was very defiant and said “Do your worst.”. He immediately began rubbing one over my eyes and one over my nose, making me breathe in the toxic fumes. Even worse, all of our wresting and torture had gotten the attention of my other friends, Jack and Sammy who were both very good torturers as I had experienced before. “Hey, can you guys help me? I tied him up and am trying to get him to say that I am a better wrestler than he is.” Logan asked. “Gladly. Let me grab something quick.” Jack replied as they left the room to grab it as Logan continued to forced me to smell my socks. “Oh, how do they smell?” He asked. “UGH!” I yelled. “Am I a better wrestler than you?” He asked. I said nothing again and he continued rubbing the socks against my eyes and nose. He then sarcastically asked, “Oh you want to smell the inside of your sock?” as he opened the sock up and held the inside over my nose. The smell was awful as I had bad-smelling feet usually and the wrestling didn’t help. It smelled like moldy cheese and sweat.

I then realized I could just breath through my mouth, but when I started to, Logan held the sock over my mouth. He then again sarcastically asked “you want to eat your sock?” as he shoved the sock into my mouth and taped it in forcing me to breath through my nose and into the awful sock. “I got it!” Micah said as he and Sammy walked back in. I began to panic as I saw they had socks, sneakers, even Sammy’s soccer cleats from when he had practice in the damp, cold rain earlier. “Excellent.” Logan said as I looked at the clock and it only read 6:51. I could tell this was going to be a torturous and smelly night.
Last edited by N9292 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

“Where should we start?” Logan asked as Jack and Sammy sat on the bed. I currently was tied up, had a sweaty sock in my mouth and another one opened up over my nose. It was pure torture. “Well, let’s take that gag off first.” Sammy said. Sammy had tortured me before after his soccer practice when he held me down and forced me to smell his feet which were super stinky and sweaty. He had soccer practice today too which didn’t bode well for me.

“I know how much you love smelling my soccer socks, so I’ll give you a choice: admit who is a better wrestler or the three of us will torture you to death.” Sammy said. “I can go all night.” I said as Sammy began putting his orange and green soccer socks back on which we’re still dripping sweat.

“Well, you can sniff my socks for as long as you want then.” he said as he pushed them into my face as Logan and Jack began tickling my feet. “MMPH” I said as they were the worst thing I had ever smelled and they were awful to breath in. “How do they smell?” he asked, as he began putting his foot over my mouth. “MMPHAD!!” I yelled through his foot trying to say “Bad”. “And right after soccer, so they’re nice and sweaty and stinky. You’re gonna smell my stinky feet forever.” he said.

After a half-hour in which I nearly passed out from the tickling and the foot stench, Sammy took his socks off. “No, no, you’re not putting those in my mouth.” “Open wide.” he said but I wouldn’t budge. “Fine, how about now?” Jack said as he stood up and sat on my face. “MMMMMMMPH!!” I yelled through his ass on my face. I couldn’t even breath under it and Logan was still ticking my feet. “I’m gonna fart in your face and then you’re gonna pass out for a little bit.” Jack said as he ripped on my face and I couldn’t breath anything but his awful fart. “Fine!!” I yelled as he got off my face as Sammy came back over me and I let him shove his socks in my mouth.

They tasted so awful, like bad cheese and salt sticks just attacking my mouth. He then put his bare feet over my nose which smelled 100x worse than the socks did. “MMPH PLPHS SMMOP!” I yelled through my gag which filled my mouth up.
Last edited by N9292 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Sounds like fun @N9292! Thanks for sharing this story.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nice story! I love me some scent torture!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That is not toture for me that is a reward can't wait to see what happens next
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Where can I sign up for this night of fun?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic stuff, mate.
Really enjoyed the sockgag and facesitting torture.
Sounds like a lot of fun!
Really hoping to read more of this soon. Keep it up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Hmm, soccer cleats do develop a very strong smell, especially when they get wet often. And so must Sammy's feet after soccer. I'm hoping you'll write more!
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

“I have very stinky feet, don’t I?” Sammy said as he sat on top of me with his stinky feet in my face. With his giant soccer socks in my mouth and duct tape sealing them in, I had no choice but to smell his feet. “MMPH” was the only word I could get out as Sammy then grabbed his soccer cleat which I had smelled before when he tied me up a while ago and made me his smelly slave.

“Enjoy my cleat!” he said as he put it directly over my face, forcing me to smell it. It was one of the worst things I had ever smelled as he continued to hold it over my face. Jack and Logan left eventually as I was left to Sammy as he could do whatever he wanted to me.

“You are now my slave,” he said. “You’re going to be tortured and forced to smell some very unpleasant things. First, I’m gonna sit on your face!” He said as he sat on my face, suffocating me and crushing his ass into my face. “How does my stinky ass smell?” he asked as I yelled through my gag for him to stop as then I felt him fart on my nose. “MMMMMMPH!!!” I yelled as I had no choice but to smell into his fart which was so nasty and smelly.
Last edited by N9292 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

“MMPHHHH!!” I screamed through my gag as Sammy continued to sit on my face. “Suffocate under my ass, slave!” He said as he pushed harder into my face until he finally got up. He then put his super sweaty armpit over my face. It was so sweaty and smelled awful and I was forced to smell it or suffocate.
“Please stop!” I tried to yell through my gag but barely any sound came out. “I think you’ve had those socks in your mouth for long enough.” he said as he removed the duct tape and socks from my mouth and then reapplied the duct tape.
“Smell the socks now slave!” He said as he shoved the spit soaked socks under my nose as he held my head steady with his legs. They were so bad as they were sweaty stinky and now covered with saliva. “Now I’ll give you a choice. I’m going to change how you’re tied up so you can either let me do it or I’ll suffocate you with my feet.” He said as he removed the socks from my face. “Let me go!” I tried to mumble through my gag.
“Suffocate under my sweaty feet and socks? Ok.” he said as he then put both his feet over my nose and made me smell them for 10 minutes and then started to tape a sock under my nose and used the other sock to blindfold me. He then grabbed a pillow and used it to shove in my face forcing me to suffocate under the smell of stinky feet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic