Caught by a witch (F/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caught by a witch (F/f)

Post by Amberbound »

I just had this idea during the last week. I wish I had come up with it for the contest, but I still want to write it anyway. I hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------

Walking around the streets, Amber held her small bag of candy in her hands as she knocked on door after door saying "Trick or treat!" as energetically as she could. She was 21, but she could pass as 18 by most standards if she sold it well enough, and the majority of people weren't quick to judge. And being dressed in her tight black burglar outfit helped significantly when the one at the door was a teenage boy ;) For the most part they just threw her candy and shut the door as quickly as they would anyone else. Amber was simply quick to grab as much candy as she could get on the one night she could get chocolate for free.

As the night went on, she decided to hit up one more street before heading home. She turned the corner on the street she had decided on, and noticed nearly all the porch lights were off, save one at the far end of the street. Disappointed, but not deterred, Amber walked down the street ready to get her last bit of candy before the night's abrupt end.

She walked up the short sidewalk towards the house and knocked quickly. The door opened to reveal a girl who appeared to be Amber's age, if not a little older, staring back at her, dressed in a witches dress, just long enough to show her knees, and a fairly low cut cleavage, held up by two straps and no sleeves. She also wore elbow length black gloves, black boots, and a wide brimmed witches hat. She also wore a small shoulder bag over her left elbow that sat on her right hip

"Is this a robbery or a trick or treater?" she asked jokingly.

"Well considering I'm here to take something I'd say both."

For the moment, the witch smiled, before jokingly responding, "Aren't you just a tad old to be doing this?" Before Amber could respond as she had the whole night, the witch replied, "No, you're not 18, you're 21, I can tell that much." Amber blinked in surprise.

"Umm... how exactly did you-" Amber started, before being cut off.

"I can read minds." Amber stared for a moment, before the witch casually laughed it off, saying it was a joke, before realizing Amber didn't laugh back. "It was a joke Amber."

"Well of course it.....did you just say Amber?"

".........Crap." She held up her hand and snapped her fingers, causing the bag on her hip to spring open. Out of the bag came two ropes that wrapped themselves around Amber's wrists, and pulled her inside the house before she could even tell what had happened.

As she turned back to face the witch, who was now shutting the door, which locked itself the instant it was closed, turned back to face Amber as well. She held up her hand again and looked to be drawing in the air with her finger. but with every move she made the ropes appeared to be responding. The ropes already on Amber's wrists pulled her arms behind her and tied themselves together, holding fast. Several more ropes appeared from the magic bag and continued to wrap themselves around Amber. A few went to her legs, tying them together at the ankles and knees tightly. One went to her elbows and tied them together. Another went to her wrists again, but this time tied itself around her torso, pinning her arms down.

"Hmmm, a bit more I think, I haven't gotten a chance to do this in a while."

"More? It's not like I can get out of magic rope!" Amber responded shortly. The witch looked at her, now a bit annoyed, and flipped her hand over, causing Amber to be pushed forward by the ropes and nearly fall face first on the floor, before being lifted up by her bonds onto a nearby dining table, which was immediately cleared of the clutter on it. She was laid down on her stomach as she saw a few more ropes come out of the bag and move across the floor under the table, before throwing themselves up and over her loosely. One of the ropes wrapped around her legs and pulled her feet up to her butt and tied them down in that position, before the ropes pinning her to the table tightened to where she could barely move. "What on earth is all this? Do you really need this much?"

"For a little burglar like you? Yes." The witch responded, before another rope tied itself into Ambers hair and tied itself to one of the table restraints, pulling her head up, looking right at this, now annoyed, witch's eyes. She reached her hand into the bag and pulled out a ball gag. "I got this just in case something like this happened." She said as she put the gag into Amber's mouth. "Oh, and I worked a bit of magic on this one. Normally you could still moan at me, but right now, you can't do anything at all."

Amber tried to prove the witch wrong, but ended up proving her right instead. Oh crap, this is even worse than I thought. She thought to herself.

The witch looked at the bound Amber, "Oh great, even your brain won't be quiet." And turned around, sighing to herself as she went off into another room. "I don't need this right now!" she yelled as she walked away.

For several minutes, Amber struggled in her bonds, unable to do just about anything in the magic rope. She thought, can I yell in my head and annoy her? Is it possible to think loudly? As she had the thought, The witch turned her head around the corner, staring daggers at her. "Yes it's possible, and if you do, I'll strip you and add more rope." And disappeared again. Oh, well I mean thanks for the warning I guess. She thought again before hearing a loud "You're welcome!!" from the back.

Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, the front door opened, and in walked another witch, obviously older, she looked about 40, and dressed similarly, but much more conservatively than the younger one, with a sleeved dress and a much higher neck line, as well as a dress that covered her knees, but still wearing the gloves, boots and hat. She appeared distracted as she seemed to unpack her bag at her hip, throwing random items to the air as they sorted themselves on a nearby shelf. She started yelling to the other witch, "I'm back honey! Just so you know, the black family still hates us! Fortunately they won't be a problem for a while." She said as she pulled a small cage filled with birds out of her bag and tossed it to the side, laughing as she did. Suddenly she stopped, and seemingly noticed Amber tied up on the table for the first time. "Honey, come here please." She called out, which caused the younger witch to run out.

She started by yelling "Mom, I can explain!!"

"Is she a burglar? Did she break in?"

"...no."

"Then why is she here at all?"

"She was...trick or treating..." The witch said despondently.

"...and you tied her up for that? Just cause she's 21 doesn't mean she can't trick or treat." She turned to Amber, "Not to intrude on your mind, I apologize." She said sweetly before turning back to her daughter.

"Well, she realized I was a real witch."

"How?"

"...I read her mind...and told her I could."

Her mother sighed and put her hand to her forehead. "Yeah, this isn't going unpunished sweetheart. We've talked about this." She turned around, her back facing her daughter as she turned to face Amber.

The daughter's eyes widened, "No, not again!" She raised her hands as if to fight back, about to do some kind of magic before her hands suddenly stopped. Amber could see her mother had extended a finger from her hand at her side, and raised that hand slowly. The younger witch looked to be struggling to move her hands, but her hands were seemingly forced into fists by her mother. As Amber looked closer, she could even see that the gloves seemed to be changing subtly, until she realized that they had reformed into what looked like it would have been a sock on her hands, tightly holding her fingers in place. It also looked like the rest of the gloves had tightened as well, so they wouldn't slip off at all. She tried to bite at them and shook them to dislodge them but they wouldn't budge. Eventually her mother snapped her fingers and her hands shot behind her. Her eyes widened, now fully aware that she was completely and totally screwed.

The mother turned back to Amber. "Just one moment dear, I need to finish subduing my daughter and I'll take care of you right after." Amber wasn't sure what was meant by that, and the witch corrected herself as she heard Ambers confused thoughts. "Oh, no sorry, I mean I'll let you go." She smiled and turned back to her terrified daughter, and snapped again. As soon as she did, the bag of the younger witch opened again and removed itself from her shoulder, as several ropes shot out of it and began to wrap around their owner. "How much rope do you have in here? What is wrong with you child?" Her daughter seemed about to explain before a rope wrapped itself around her mouth and head, gagging her, causing her to moan and plead as best she could to her mother. The ropes tied themselves around her wrists, her legs, her chest, her torso, until she was tied up similarly to Amber, except with an extra tight chest harness, and was not yet in a hogtie, which was quickly remedied as her mother raised her other hand and caused her daughter to float in the air, and then turn so she was facing the ground. A rope tied her into a hogtie while several others wrapped around different parts of her and attached themselves to the ceiling, seemingly hanging on nothing. As the ropes stopped moving, and the knots finished tying themselves, the elder witch put her hands down, causing her daughter to drop slightly in the ropes as her weight was returned to her, and dangled helplessly as she struggled in the magic ropes.

"Well that was fun." She said as she turned to Amber, ignoring the pleas of her daughter. "Here, let me get that gag for you." The ballgag suddenly detached from Ambers head and flew into the witch's hand. "I'm sure you must have a dozen questions for us about your situation."

"Umm, if gloves are such a hindrance to using magic and are so easy to manipulate, why do you both wear them?"

".....Is that the only question you could think of?"

"...yeah pretty much." Amber said calmly. After a few moments of silence between the two, the ballgag flew back into Amber's mouth.

"Smartass." The witch muttered. She approached Amber until she was standing right in front of her. "Okay, here's what I'm going to do. I'll erase your memory until just before you knocked on the door. You won't remember anything here, and can simply live the rest of your life normally."

In her mind, Amber wondered what other options there would be if she could ask. Picking up on her thoughts, the witch continued, "No, you can't learn magic, and no, you can't remember us. If you want to, we could simply keep you as a slave with little to no autonomous will for the rest of your life. But hey, you'd remember right?" After a few moments of the two looking at eachother, the witch simply said, "Yeah, I figured you would pick that option. Well then, let's get started."

She rose her hands, placing both in front of Ambers face, and slowly turned them, moving them subtly around the space around Amber's head. Amber grew tired, her vision blurred, and her eyes closed on their own. She seemed to fall asleep, until she eventually felt herself moving again, walking somewhere, seemingly out of her control, until she seemingly woke up suddenly in the middle of a step.

After a brief moment where she zoned out, Amber walked up the short sidewalk and quickly knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a 40 something year old women dressed in a witches costume, complete with the hat, and boots, who opened the door in the process of taking off her gloves. "Oh hello there, are you going to rob us dear?"

"Just your candy ma'am!" As the witch placed a handful of candy in her bag, Amber said, "Why take off your gloves? They look so cute with the costume?"

".....Sometimes they get in the way of....things."

"Oh, I know that feeling, sometimes it's hard to do something with gloves on." Amber finally noticed something in the back behind the witch's shoulder. She saw a younger girl, dressed similarly to her mother, save the hat which had seemingly fallen off onto the ground. She looked the same age as her, tightly tied up and suspended from the ceiling. "Um, is that your daughter?"

The witch looked back, pretending to have just noticed the bound and helpless witch. "Oh, yes, she is being punished for some mistakes she made earlier tonight."

".....Do I want to know?" Amber asked.

"Does it look like this is anything you want to know about?"

"Not particularly. I do accept bribes though." Amber extended the bag of candy she was still holding, and the witch grinned as she threw another handful of chocolates into the bag. "Thank you! Have a lovely night!"

The door closed as Amber turned to head home, blissfully unaware of how her night had truly wound up being spent.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Ok, this is amazing!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Super story, well written, really enjoyed it. :)
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Superbe story !
A quite enjoyable reading ma chère !
but aren't witches supposed to wear stripped stockings ?
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Punishment for a,wayward daughter
tied_witch_and_stake_by_tkbnet24_d9sgw0x-pre.jpg
Just the thougjt is enough
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was a very interesting story that I am glad you decided to share with us even if you didn't come up with the idea until after the story contest ended. I do almost wish that she decided to be their plaything and stay there. or that the mother witch didn't ever find out about this human bondage. Either way, it was very well written and was a great story.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo,
that mother only wiped out her memory was for me the positive on story. That she not end as Satanic offering for Samhain how in cliché horror movie about evil witches. On other hand it would not mind if she wake up on next day her bed an only bag with sweets indicated that was on tour. Only reader know what fun the mother with her. But this could go against the law of the free will. :) Whichever ever punishment the mother for this earn form high witch stand on other paper.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic