School Trip (mm/mmm) - story + artwork

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

School Trip (mm/mmm) - story + artwork

Post by FelixSH »

School Trip

„Oh, I can't wait to see Vienna. My parents have told me that it's a beautiful city.“ Kyles excitement jumped out of every single word, trying to infect me and Zane. There was no need to. I had looked forward to this school trip for a long time now.

„Just wait for the musical. The theater is supposed to look really fancy, and the piece itself...it was amazing, when my parents took me to see it, years ago.“ Zane was equally enthralled by the thought. He wasn't even quite with us, looking dreamily into the distance. I nodded. My friends had been quite intense, with how much they were looking forward to today. At this point, I couldn't wait to get there, myself.

Unfortunately, not everyone shared their enthusiasm. A face appeared above the seat, grinning at us. “Look at these dorks, Theo. They really want to see this stupid musical.” A second face, Skylars, came into few, looking mainly annoyed. “God, don't remind me. Just the thought, people randomly starting to sing. It sounds so idiotic. But shit like that fits losers like them, that's true.”

“Shut up”, Kyle said. I didn't even want to deal with this, and Zane immediately showed signs of being uncomfortable. But Kyle had no interest in taking their nonsense. “It's art. I know, your pea-sized brains can't comprehend anything that doesn't include explosions. But we do, so, how about just leaving us alone? Keep your pathetic whining to yourself!”

The look on the jerks faces had already changed, they started to get ready for a fight. I did appreciate Kyle, fighting back for all three of us, but in the end, all I wanted were two nice days with my friends, not some stupid bickering with the class douchebags.

“Look how angry he gets, isn't that adorable? But gay losers like you would like to see shit like that, wouldn't you?” Theos face had a weird similarity to that of a wolf, ready to lunge at every sign of weakness.

I could see Zanes face getting red, as Kyle just kept fighting back. “No one of us is gay, you blockhead. Can you get any more cliched? But no, that would make it necessary to use your brain, for once.”

Skylar obviously couldn't help, but laugh. “Right, because straight guys would ever were shirts in pink. You probably even like, that we have to wear suits and ties for this trip, right? How much more proof do you need?”

“Just let it go, Kyle” I tried to calm my friend down, but I also knew that it was pointless. “Aside from the fact, that you two are too stupid to see that these aren't all pink, yeah, we do. It's fun to dress up, and not just wear boring, white shirts. But I'm happy to know, that you two losers have to suffer in those clothes.”

Before the fight could go on, we could hear the teacher calling back. “Would you stop fighting, please? You know that you can get punished here, if you don't behave, and represent the school in a sensible way, right?”

That was enough. For now at least. Both Skylar and Theo gave us a look, clearly showing that this wasn't over, yet. But there wasn't another word.

----------------------------------------------------------

Our first stopping point was the hotel, where we would spend the night. Never having been to one, I was a bit disappointed at first, with the building not looking too interesting from the outside.

But that changed, as soon as we entered our room. I don't know, if it was just that I didn't know how hotel rooms looked, but I loved what I saw. It felt huge, the TV was nice, we had balcony, and a surprising amount of space. Aside from the bathroom, there was even walk-in closet. And, as we were quite high up, the view was great.

“This is a pretty nice room, you know? I guess we got lucky. A balcony is pretty rare, and having this much space isn't the norm, either”, Zane told us. Kyle nodded, before starting to grin. “Wait a second, I have an idea”, he said, before leaving the room, with me and Zane exchanging confused looks.

A few minutes later, he came back, and I couldn't help but grin. Our friend had brought Skylar and Theo along, showing them our room. “Oh, please, our room is even better. Bigger and just nicer looking, you know?”, Skylar said, but he was obviously lying. Theo just had an angry look on his face. “Of course, guys, you probably have a bigger room and a bigger balcony. Sure, sure”, Kyle teased, enjoying every moment of payback.

There was not much time for a fight, we only got here to leave our stuff, before starting to explore the city with the rest of our class. We still had a good laugh, seeing these two jerks being pissed off, that we had gotten a better room than them.

It was 8:30 p.m., when I got back to my room. After the trip through the city, and the musical, I had spent a bit of time with classmates, while Kyle and Zane wanted to watch TV. But now, it was time to to go out for dinner, somewhere. For that reason, we had decided not to change out of our dress clothes. There was something nice, about dressing up for a city trip, including eating at a restaurant. Only the jacket was in my hand, as it was too warm to be worn inside.

When reaching the room, I found it locked. Slightly confused, I knocked, calling for my roommates to open the door. While they didn't answer, I did hear some strange, undefinable sounds coming from inside.

After a while, the door was opened, but not by whom I was expecting. Skylar and Theo stood in front of me, grinning evilly. I was taken aback, a chance they used to drag me inside, before Theo locked the door again.

The strange noises immediately had gotten louder, and I was drawn in their direction. My face froze, as I saw the gagged face of Kyle, sticking out of a sleeping back. Next to him, someone, likely Zane, was stuck in yet another sleeping back, except this one was zipped up completely, with the strings knotted off. Additionally, both bags were even more constricted by some duct tape.

The two bullies used my shock, forcing my hands behind my back and taping them up. I tried to fight back, but the moment of surprise was on their side. Also, while I was quite large, my strength left something to be desired.

“What the hell are you two doing in here?!”, I screamed, while trying to break free. But the tape didn't break. The horrifying realization, that I was their helpless prisoner, came soon enough. Still, I continued to struggle, as did my two friends, in their even more hopeless situation.

“Oh, we apologized, and kindly asked if we could spend some time with you. You guys having this nice balcony, and all, you know?”, Theo explained. I couldn't believe it. My friends fell for that? But then, I probably wouldn't have expected this result either.

I tried to say something, but the only result was, two socks got pushed into my mouth. This was awful. There was so much fabric inside, my cheeks bulged.

“Lmm mm gmm!” My screams fell on deaf ears, as tape was wrapped around my head a couple of times. “And the finishing touch”, was Skylars only comment, before tying a white handkerchief over the tape.

It was incredibly frustrating, feeling my tape prison getting stricter every minute, the chance of escape vanishing more and more, as row after row of tape was wound over my upper body. I could only watch my restrictions getting more secure, my movement more restricted, by the second. Soon, only my shoulders above, and a bit of my shirt below the tape, was visible, the rest a wall of silver.

My friends fought visibly against their prisons, likely not only of the sleeping bags, but of the tape, directly applied to their bodies. But, aside from heavy grunting, and light movement of their whole bodies, they achieved nothing, leaning helplessly against the wall.

My own struggles weren't any more useful, the tape didn't change it's form in any way. But the two bullies weren't done. My lower and upper legs were both wrapped completely in tape. Soon, only the area around my belt, my knees and my shoes were visible. And even the latter not completely, as a few round of tape were used to make sure, that they stuck together, too.

Looking helplessly, desperate at the two, they just grinned at each other. “With this great room, the class trip will be fun”, Theo said. Skylar threw a look at me, and then at Kyle and Zane, his look full of glee. “Yeah, thanks for giving it to us, guys. Haha!”

I could only grunt in frustration, wobbling helplessly from one side to the other. But they weren't done, yet.

“Let's put him in the sleeping bag, like the other two dorks”, Skylar suggested, with Theo nodding happily. There was nothing I could do, aside from watching in horror, as my soon-to-be prison was opened up. Me and my friends grunted and struggled against our bonds the whole time, or at least for the times when we weren't catching our breathes, from exhaustion.

I could only assume, that my friends were, beneath the fabric of the sleeping bags, additionally mummified as I was. Especially Zane, who even had his head hidden by the bags hood, was in an incredibly helpless state. And I knew that it was only a question of them, before I would be in the same, desperate situation.

There was no way to defend myself, as I was stuffed into the bag. And with the zipper up to my neck, no amount of struggling had any effect at all, as tape was applied on a few places of the bag, making it even more of a prison. And finally, no matter how much I protested, the hood was put over my head, the bag completely zipped up and, I assume, the cord knotted off, like I had seen it done with Zane.

The sound of one more zipper made clear, that Kyle was finished up too.

I tried to struggle one last time, but got nowhere. Each of the three layers would have made me completely helpless – the mummification, the closed-off sleeping bag, and the tape over said bag. But together, it made it probably impossible to see from the outside, that I was even struggling. And, I assume, it reduced any sound I made, aside from the swishing the bag produced, to being hard to hear. I certainly only heard whispers of the grunts, that my equally restricted friends produced.

It soon became clear: We were Skylars and Theos helpless prisoners.

Only the lightest sounds could be heard from inside the closet. Skylar and Theo looked at each other, satisfied with their work. “See, with a bit of music, no one will hear them”, Skylar said, sitting down on the bed with a sigh, like he was exhausted after some hard work.

Theo listened hard for some more protests of the three prisoners inside, but even while listening, it wasn't easy to make them out. He shook his head. “Giving these three losers the best room. Pff, what where the teachers thinking?”

After enjoying the nearly inaudible, gagged sounds, he looked at his friend, a question on his face. “Say, where did you even get the tape and the sleeping bags from? You certainly didn't buy them here.”

Skylar couldn't help himself, he burst out laughing. “Oh, right, I forgot to tell you, with this room being the perfect reason to execute my plan.” He got up, stretching, before continuing. “I brought the stuff from home. They suggested watching the musical, so it's their fault that we had to dress up. When I learned about that, it was clear – they had to be punished.”

Theo had moved to the balcony, smiling serenely, before turning back. “You know, you do look good in these clothes. And I don't remember you complaining about them, when we crashed Alex's party. I mean, you haven't even changed out of them yet, so it can't be too bad.” An edge had been added to the smile, but only a light, teasing one.

Skylars face turned slightly red. He didn't meet his friends look, while smiling sheepishly, joining him on the balcony. “I just forgot to bring anything to change into, that's all. And, well, maybe I just wanted to punish them for being losers. What about it? It's fun.”

A light kiss on the cheek made Skylar blush even more. “Oh, of course, I know. Tying people up is so much fun”, Theo answered.

They shared another kiss, while looking over the sunset-colored cityscape.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad you shared the story to go with the pics. Thank , [mention]FelixSH[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story and cool with the picture
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Hot story and again i wish i was one of the prisoners
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Don’t know how i’d missed this story, but it’s great.
Wished i had one of these trips in my schooltime
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Defenitily I want more of this story
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I hope there will be a sequel to this excellent start to the story.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone. Very happy to see people enjoying my work.

For the record, this is a one-off, there will be no sequel to this story.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic