BD - Bondage Diary (M/m); third entry, May 7th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 3

A couple of weeks after Dad had pretended to be a kidnapper and assaulted me in the house I was lying on my bed, scrolling through my phone. It was still quite early in the morning, but it was already obvious that it would be a pretty warm day; the Sun was high in the sky and there were no clouds which could darken it. I read some articles on the internet and left the bed with a clear plan for the day; since both me and my father had holidays that day, I wanted to get roped up by him again. Now that he knew that I loved being tightly restrained and silenced, asking him to do it wasn’t that difficult or stressful. I was already picturing myself getting expertly bound and then gagged when I went to the bathroom and toilet. When I was done with my morning routine I went back to my bedroom to change; I put on a pair of fresh socks, Nike shorts and T-shirt and my favorite TN black sneakers. I was about to leave the room and head downstairs to talk with my father when I heard a knock on the door and after a moment he entered my room. I was a little surprised to see him wear only his military pants with the wide black belt and army boots, but since it was hot I thought it was quite natural to be shirtless.

“Hey Dad, I was just about to go downstairs to talk with you… Has something happened?” I asked anxiously when he closed the door behind him.

“No, nothing, why?”

“You don’t usually come to my room, Dad.”

“Really? Well, never mind that for now. I suspect that the thing you wanted to talk about was me tying you up again, am I right son?”

“You know me too well, Dad…” I replied with a broad smile on my face.

“You are like an open book to me, kiddo… Anyway, if you really want me to do it, you’ll have to say ‘party’…”

“Party!” I interrupted him.

“Not now!” Dad looked at me as if I was a complete idiot, but I saw sparkles of amusement in his eyes. “I want you to decide when you get downstairs.”

“Oh, ok… but can you tell me why?”

“No!”

Dad ruffled my hair playfully and left the room. I looked at the door puzzled a little bit, but didn’t think too much about what my father had said; after all, there was only one way to find out what was going on, so I followed his steps and headed downstairs, to the living room. When I was on the stairs I heard some people talking and laughing loudly. Once I reached the bottom I noticed two other men in the house; just like my father, one of them was shirtless and wearing their military pants with wide black leather belts and army boots, the other one had his army shirt on. They were very muscular and well built; their arm muscles were huge and their six packs were splendiferous; it was clear they were spending much time in the gym, carving their bodies. When the two alpha hunks realized I was there, staring at them, they smiled and came closer to me to say hello. I suspected that they were extremely strong, but they almost crushed my palm when we shook hands; it took all my will power to not wince or grimace. After all I didn’t want them to think that I was a sissy or something.
“These are my two friends from the army, Bob Hunter and Stanley Lewis. And this is my youngest son, John.” Dad introduced us to each other.

“Nice to meet you, kiddo.” Mr. Hunter, the bearded soldier, said.

“Nice to meet you too, Sir. Are you and Dad going somewhere? Has something happened?”

“No, everything is fine. But sometimes your father and us like to spend some time together outside of work to relax. You know... have a few drinks, smoke cigars, talk about meaningless stuff, watch a game on TV, you get the idea, right?” Mr. Lewis asked.

“Yeah, of course I do!”

“If so, then I guess you also know that this get-together should stay just between us, right? There is no need to tell your mother about it. Women not always understand what men need.” Dad added.

“Oh yeah, this I get all right!”

“Fuck, your kid is smart! One day he will grow up to be a decent man, bro!” Mr. Hunter praised me and ruffled my short hair playfully.

“One more thing, kiddo. Your father and us will want a nice, peaceful and quiet evening, so be so kind and don’t disturb our meeting, ok?”

“You don’t need to worry about it, Stan. I’m sure my son can find an entertainment for the time, right buddy?” My father asked and I saw sparkles in his eyes.
“I’m sure he can… All right, let’s get going guys, we need to do some shopping while it’s still early.”

The two muscular hunks didn’t even bother putting on their shirts; they left the house shirtless and soon I could hear the engine of our car start. I was standing in the hallway, finally fully understanding what my father had in his mind when he had told me about that ‘party’ trick. I returned to my room to think about his offer, but deep down I already knew what my decision would be. The opportunity was perfect; Dad would tie me up in my room and spend the lazy evening with his buddies while I would be alone, mercilessly roped up and silenced. I didn’t know for how long my father and his friends would be gone, but I decided to do all the preparations. I used the bathroom and myself a few sandwiches; after all, I had no idea how much time I would spend bound so it seemed a good idea to grab something to eat before that. Once I finished my meal I heard the car parking at our driveway. I was surprised they dealt with the shopping so quickly, but when I looked at the clock I realized that they were gone for over an hour.

“Hey kiddo, I hope you came up with something fun for the afternoon and evening!” Mr. Lewis said with a smile on his face as he put two large packs of beer on the floor.

“Well, actually I did. Since the three of you probably want the house to yourselves and don’t want me to get in your way, I thought that I might as well go to the party my friend Jack is hosting.” I said as innocently as I could.

“Jack is throwing a party? No way in hell I am letting you go there, son! You remember the last time right? His brothers not only drank themselves blind, but also offer the alcohol to you! Both of you!”

“They did it only once, Dad! And they got punished, you know that.”

“No, you won’t go there, John! And that’s final!”

“We’ll see about that…” I mumbled to myself.

“What was that?!” My father asked furiously and then turned to his army buddies: “Guys, you still remember what to do when we want a man to stay put and don’t cause any troubles, right?”

“Fuck, bro, no way you want to actually do it to your son!” Mr. Lewis said and laughed.

“I don’t think we have a choice here; the kid is apparently going to do something stupid and I’m not in the mood for having my evening disturbed…” Mr. Hunter replied with a sinister tone.

“All right, then! Stan, you cover the front. Bob, you do the middle, I’ll take the back and then move on!” My father said.

“Front? Back? What the hell are you guys talking about!?” I asked, completely taken aback.
The three muscular hunks didn’t bother explaining anything to me, but soon I understood well what they meant; in no time Mr. Lewis was right next to me and clamped his huge palm brutally over my lower face, silencing me neatly. I moaned into his giant gag and tried to reach his arms with mine, but the moment I made my move Mr. Hunter grabbed both of my upper limbs and twisted them forcefully behind my back. Even though I was no match for the two aggressive behemoths I didn’t stop fighting and doing my best to escape their vice like grip. The soldiers just laughed at my pathetic attempts to free myself and forced me on the floor on my stomach. The moment my body touched the wooden surface I felt Mr. Hunter sit on my lower back. I moaned again, surprised by his weight, but there was nothing I could do about it; cruelly hand gagged and with my arms behind my back I could only wait for the turn of events.

“Keep him like this, guys, I’ll bring some stuff to bind him!” Dad told his buddies.

“Mmmhhh!!”

“No worries, he won’t escape…”

While my father was gone I kept wiggling and struggling, but no matter how hard I tried, all my efforts were futile; the two hunks definitely knew how to keep a guy still and quiet. Of course that didn’t stop me and soon I started sweating. After a while I had to rest for a while, which cased the two brutes to taunt and tease me. I got a little angry and I acted before I thought everything through; I bent my legs and his Mr. Hunter’s back with my feet. I let out a satisfied grunt into Mr. Lewis’s palm.

“You’re gonna regret that, kiddo… I was going to tell your father to go easy on you, but since you are so feisty I think we’ll give you the full treatment.” I heard Mr. Hunter’s ominous voice.
“Mmmhhh….”

“Too late for this, John! Hitting my buddy wasn’t wise…”

I was about to renew my efforts to escape when my father returned to the living room carrying a large black duffel bag. He put it next to my legs and knelt down, ready to start his work, but before he did, his buddies told him what I did and suggested that I should be bound to the full extent, as if I was their war prisoner. Dad agreed and soon I felt him pressing my legs together, parallel to each other. Fighting or resisting wasn’t an option in my position, so I waited patiently and felt the muscular soldier wrap some rope around my ankles, tightly and professionally. After cinching the last knot, my father moved up and did the same to my calves, then right above the knees and finally my thighs. When he was finished I could only wiggle my feet and toes.

“That’ll do the trick for now. Bob, put his wrists nest to each other.”

Dad moved to my side and squatted. I expected him to start binding my hands together, but instead, he grabbed some rope and began wrapping it around my forearms, right below my elbows. At first I had no idea what he had in mind, but soon I felt my elbows moving close to each other and moaned angrily into the humiliating hand gag. Dad ignored my pleas and cinched the knot, making sure that my arms would stay parallel to each other. Soon I felt more rope being wrapped around my forearms, going from my elbows to my wrists. When the last knot was tied tightly I thought that my father was done, but he used even more rope to bind my wrists together.

“Bro, you aren’t going easy on him…”

“No, but he is tough enough to take it.”

“Mmmhhh!”

When my arms and legs were properly immobilized and there was no way I could escape Mr. Hunter stood up. I moaned in relief when his weight disappeared from my back, but it was a fugacious feeling; My father grabbed several very long coils of rope and his friend lifted me up a little. Dad used the space between me and the floor to wrap the rope around my body at the level of my upper arms, forearms and wrists, pinning my upper limbs mercilessly to my torso. The two of them created some sort of harnesses to make sure that none of the rope would loosen. At that moment I was afraid that it might have not been the best idea to push my luck and kick Mr. Hunter, but it was too late; I was being tied up much more I could expect and I had a feeling that the guys are far from being over.

“All right, he’s ready for the hogtie!” Dad announced when he checked all the knots on my arms.

“Mmmhhhh!!”

Even though I tried to protest, I soon felt my legs being bent and pressed brutally towards my buttocks. At that time I was extremely grateful for all the exercises I had done which made my body flexible. While one of the soldiers was keeping my bound limbs still, the other one was connecting my ankles with my wrists, elbows and the thighs. After a few minutes they finished and by the time they did, I was completely helpless. I was sure that no amount of struggling would get me out of that roping.

“All right, time to shut you up, son. I was going to be lenient about the gag, but since you hit my buddy, you’ll get the full treatment. Maybe this will teach you not to be rude to our guests….”

The two shirtless soldiers rolled me on my side and Mr. Lewis finally removed his sweaty palm from my lower face, but before I could utter a sound he grabbed my jaw and pressed his fingers into my cheeks, forcing me to open my mouth. The moment I did Dad started pushing something inside; I didn’t see what it was, but the taste was awful and I immediately wanted that thing out. Once it was all packed in my father took something else and forced it into my yap as well. Now my whole oral cavity was stuffed to the limits and I couldn’t even whimper.

“Get me the tape!”

Mr. Hunter passed my father the giant roll of military grade, super strong duct tape. The muscular hunk didn’t waste the time; he unwound some and pressed it against my mouth. The ripping sound filled the room as my father kept wrapping the ultra sticky tape around my head over ten times, making each layer pressed tightly over my face. When he finally tore the tape off and smoothed the loose end I could only stare at him and his friends. I tried speaking, but only an extremely muffled moan came out. The soldiers seemed satisfied with their work; Mr. Lewis ruffled my hair playfully and they got up.

“All right, let’s clean up the ropes and tape and we can start !”

That was it for me; no matter how much I struggled or moaned into my oversized gag, the giant hunks took no notice of me. Once they made sure I was secured they focused on their own entertainments. The hunks smoked cigars, drank beer, played cards, watched the game on TV, talked about their plans for vacations… all that time ignoring my struggling and attempts to speak. From time to time one of them came to me to check if all the bonds are as secured as they should be, but that was actually all the attention they paid to me that day. Their little get together party lasted for several hours and by the time my father’s friends left it was already dark. I expected him to finally set me free, but he didn’t. Instead he cleaned the mess first and washed the dishes. He came to me when everything was done.

“Hope you liked your day in ropes son. I don’t know if you did that on purpose, but angering Bob came out really well!”

“mmmmhhh….”

“All right, all right…”

Dad started undoing my bonds and after ten minutes I was completely free. I rushed to the bathroom and then helped my father with the ropes.

“All right, I’m off to bed, John. Have a good night!”

“See you in the morning, Dad, good night!”

I went to grab something to eat and then went to my bedroom. When I was tied up in that cruel hogtie I thought that once I get free I wouldn’t want to be bound again for quite some time. Apparently I was wrong; before I fell asleep I was already picturing myself in ropes again…

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86 @The slave @iranian_men_gagged @TieOrBeTied
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Loved that Dad's buddies took full control on John! And how they used their military training to truss him up.

Based on John's thoughts, I can imagine he is now likely picturing Dad's buddies partaking in the next cycle of tie ups...? I kind of hope they get even for John's little outburst... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

I'm really enjoying this story 😊
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 4

For the next several weeks, whenever me and my father were alone, I asked him to rope me up and keep me his prisoner, but he always refused, claiming that tying me up for such a short time wasn’t worth his effort. Even though I begged, nothing budged him, but every time I was talking with him about me getting bound again I had a strange feeling that his eyes were sparkling and a devilish smile was about to appear on his face. Since Dad apparently wasn’t going to restrain me until he was ready the only thing left for me to do was to return to the last time he and his army buddies had me hogtied and cruelly gagged on the floor. And I did that very often; every now and then I was caught absent-minded by my teachers and friends and they kept asking why I was like that. It was quite embarrassing because I had to make up new excuses all the time and some of them seemed really stupid even for me. The only person who knew exactly what was going on was my father ;

After what seemed like eternity, but what really was barely three weeks, me and my father were having breakfast on a very hot Saturday morning. We were both shirtless, because the heat was already unbearable, even thought it was merely a little after nine. I really hated that weather and I was considering ways to deal with it, like going to the swimming pool when Dad suddenly told me that since we were about to spend the whole weekend alone, he would tie me up again if I still wanted to do it. He caught me off guard and for a moment I was thinking to pass; it was extremely hot and I was already sweating like crazy. Spending the day in ropes, covered in sweat wasn’t exactly what I was hoping for at that moment, but after some reconsideration I decided to go for it; after all I could ask my father to go easy on me this time or at least let me have some breaks to take the shower and cool off for a while.

“Why today, Dad? It’s hot as hell…” I asked.

“We’re alone, no one will bother us for two days, so I thought I would use the occasion to keep you in restraints for a little longer. But if you don’t want to…”

“I never said I didn’t want to! I was just curious, that’s all…”

“All right then kiddo. Clean all this mess and then I’ll meet you here.”

“Got it, Dad!”

Once we finished eating I carried all the plates to the sink and washed them quickly. Even though I had some doubts about getting tied up in such a dreadful day, I knew that I would regret it if I didn’t take this opportunity. When everything was done I decided to use the bathroom before I meet with my father and I even took a shower to wash off all the sweat from my body. For a brief moment I was thinking if I should wear a shirt, but I decided not to; since the air was really muggy I knew I would start sweating again in no time and I didn’t want to spend the day with my sweat drenched shirt on me. I also stayed barefoot; the only thing I had on me when I headed to the living room was my shorts. Dad was nowhere to be seen, so I sat on the couch, but soon I heard the familiar heavy footsteps behind me; I turned around and I saw my father in his army pants and boots again. Apparently there was no weather bad enough for wearing his favorite military outfit. His shirtless, muscular torso was covered in sweat, exactly as was mine a few moments ago.

“Ok, kiddo, ready for you next restraining adventure?”

“You bet your ass I am, Dad!”

“Now, watch your mouth young man! ”

“I’m sure you’ll soon find a good way to deal with this problem, Dad!”

“You bet your fucking ass I will!”

“Hey, it’s not fair!

Dad just smiled and grabbed me by my shoulder. To my surprise he opened the door to the basement and told me to go downstairs. I complied with the soldier’s order and soon I realized why my father decided to bind me in the cellar; it was a much more bearable place to spend the time during such an incredibly hot day. It was actually cold down there and for a moment I regretted that I didn’t put on any T-shirt or socks, because the floor was just concrete and nothing more. I turned around to ask the muscular hunk where I should go, but he just smiled and marched me to one of the rooms in the basement. This one was supposed to became the laundry room, but no one ever got around to it. The only work that was ever done here was the electricity: a single bulb hanging from the ceiling. Apart from that, there was also an old, wooden chair.
“Really? You’re going to tie me up here?”

“It’s either here, or nowhere, son. It’s your call, but I guess we already know the answer, right?”

“Absolutely! It’ll be great!” I said and sat on the chair with my arms behind it.

“Stand up, kiddo! We’re gonna try something special today… Wait for me here!”

I watched my father left the room and I looked around; there wasn’t much to look at there, so soon my mind was filled with different scenarios of how would I be restrained this time. Fortunately for me, I didn’t have too much time to think about it; Dad was soon back and when he reentered the small room I noticed he had a huge stretch wraps in his arms. He put it on the floor and left me again. By that time I already knew what my fate would be and I couldn’t wait to be mummified in that foil. My heart was pounding with excitement when the giant hunk was back, this time carrying five or six rolls of extra wide, grey duct tape.
“Get over here, boy!”

When I moved closer to him, Dad grabbed one of the rolls and unwound it a little. He ordered me to show my hands and immediately started sealing my fingers of my left palm together. I asked him what he was up to, but he ignored me and focused on his work. After the tenth’s wrap he tore the tape off and started working on my other hand. When he finished my fingers were already useless to me, but I knew well that it was only the beginning; Dad put the tape away and placed my arms along my sides. I didn’t dare move when he took one of the stretch wraps and unwound some.

“Ready to be properly wrapped, son?”

“Uhm… yes, Dad!”

He smiled at me and squatted down in front of me. He started wrapping the stretch around my ankles and moved up very slowly. At first it was really hard to keep my balance, but after several minutes I got used to it and stood still as the behemoth soldier kept wrapping my lower limbs in the transparent foil. I tried talking to him, but none of my questions got an answer; I had no idea if my father was posing as a rough kidnapped who simply doesn’t talk with his victim or he was so focused on his work that he didn’t even realize I was speaking to him, but that didn’t actually matter. I was really glad that I was getting bound again and nothing could spoil the fun for me. Once my legs and hips were done, Dad stood up and started wrapping the stretch around my upper body, pinning my arms to my sides. He used half of the roll before he was satisfied. I tried moving a little, but it was pointless; I was restrained so well, that I could only move my head and toes, even my fingers were now tightly pressed against my thighs.

“Wow, I am completely stuck!”

“You can’t even imagine how stuck you’ll be in a while, kiddo!” Dad replied and ruffled my hair playfully.

I watched him grab the duct tape and unwind it; the ripping sound filled the small, dim lit room as the muscular hunk started wrapping my whole body with the super strong tape. He started at the ankles and moved up extremely slowly, making sure that every next layer of the sticky tape would cover at least two third of the previous one. Dad used two whole rolls by the time he reached my shoulders, but apparently that didn’t satisfy him; he grabbed one more roll and wrapped it all over my whole body, starting at the chest and going down to my ankles. When he was done I was restrained like I had never imagined I would be.

“How does it feel, son?”

“This is breathtaking, I can’t move at all!”

“Yeah, this is exactly what being tied up is all about. Now, let’s get you on the floor.”

Since I couldn’t even bend my body because of all of those stretch and duct tape layers my father had to help me; he stood behind me and told me not to struggle. He grabbed my be my shoulders and gently lowered them until my whole body was lying helplessly on the concrete floor. Dad move my mummified form to the corner of the room, grabbed the chair and sat on it. He kept looking at me for some time as I tried struggling.

“I hope you like it, kiddo.”

“I love it!”

“Glad to hear this, because you’ll spend the whole day here. I’m having a small party upstairs and I don’t want you to disturb us. Unfortunately for you… or fortunately, depends how you look at the case, this means you need to be gagged extremely tightly. I can’t risk you attracting anybody’s attention, right?”

“What?! Wait, are you serious?! You can’t leave me like this for the whole day!”

Dad ignored my outburst and squatted down near my head. He grabbed something from his army pants and unceremoniously started packing it into my mouth. I immediately started protesting; I didn’t see what the material was, but judging from the smell it could be only one thing: my father’s sweaty underwear. Since they were huge the alpha hunk needed much time to shove the whole gag into my mouth, but when he finally managed, my yap was stuffed to the limits and I could barely moan; not only speaking was impossible, but also pushing the giant wad out with my tongue seemed terribly difficult. When the stuffing was passed my teeth Dad made me close my lips and took the tape. Once again the ripping sound filled the room as the brutal army stud was wrapping the tape around my head, sealing his underwear in. I lost the count after the twentieth layer and just waited for my father to finish.

“There, those bad boys need some good washing, I hope you can do it for me, kiddo.”

“Mmmhhh….”

“Thanks, buddy, I knew I could count on you!”

Dad left the room without saying anything else; I thought he would just leave me there so I was really taken aback when he returned holding an electric drill in one hand and a box of huge expansion nails in the other. He smiled down at me and went to the other corner of the room. Soon I heard him drilling; I turned my head as much as I could and realized he was making several holes in the floor. After some time he was done; he forced the expansion nails into the holes and then stood up. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and came to me. I moaned, but got ignored again. Dad moved me to the other corner and started screwing large closed steel loop hook into the floor. I had no idea what was going on, but all my attempts to attract his attention were useless.

“Don’t go anywhere, be right back, son!”

My father grabbed the electric drill and once again left me alone. Soon he was back, this time holding several coils of rope. Now I finally realized what he was going to do; Dad started wrapping the ropes around my mummified body and through the loops, immobilizing me completely and depriving me even from rolling on the floor. The imaginative soldier used all the rope he brought; he even tied my big toes together and connected them to one of the hooks, making sure that I would stay completely still. As a final touch he put a pillow under my head to make me a little more comfortable.

“All right, I guess we’re done here, son. I’ll come to check on you once in a while, but don’t expect too many visits from me. After all, I’ll have a bunch of army guys to entertain!”

I tried moaning, but it was so pathetic that even I could barely hear myself. Dad put the rolls of tape and stretch wrap by the wall and left the room. I heard him lock the door with the key and soon light was gone. I was alone, mummified beyond belief and silenced with my father’s sweaty underwear. At first I tried struggling, but it took me merely a few seconds to realize that there was no way I could free myself without help; I was stuck and was meant to stay that way until my captor decided otherwise.

Just like he said, Dad came to check on me every now and then, but the visits were very short; he just made sure I was still as restrained as I should be and returned to his army buddies, leaving me alone in darkness. Finally, after what seemed like at least several long hours he came back again. When he turned the light on I saw that he was a little intoxicated, but definitely not dead drunk. His whole upper body was covered in sweat and he had a bottle of beer in his hand. I tried asking him to let me go, but he smiled, grabbed the chair and sat on it. He kept watching my futile attempts to free myself as he was drinking the beer. From time to time he placed his booted feet on my chest or even face to taunt and tease me.

“All right, ready to be free again, boy?” He finally asked.

“Mmmmhhh…”

“All right, let’s get you out of these.”

It took my father much time to release me from the ropes and then duct tape and the stretch wrap. When I was free and could get rid of the gag Dad smiled down at me and thanked me for washing his boxer briefs. I didn’t know how to react so I just shrugged my shoulders and we both went upstairs. When I saw the clock I realized it was already near midnight, so I was mummified for over twelve hours. I rushed to the bathroom and then had something to eat; spending the time restrained increased my appetite very much.

“Enjoyed your day, son?” My father asked before I went to my room.

“I really did, Dad!”

Dad just nodded with a smile and went to bed. I did the same and soon fell asleep, dreaming about other days when I get roped up and gagged.

@Wedgieboy69 @Bradstick @mig137 @Gaybondage @bondagefreak @Smythdean @RopedBud @Muscle-Flex @Msueta@2 @BDBrit @gaggedfeety @MountainMan_91 @socjuc @MaxRoper @cj2125 @szlm1515 @DomTiesMen @sniffingyoursocks @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @wataru14 @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @NeedControl @harveygasson @dahanband @KidnappedCowboy @Whitestorm @jackroper @Sockbound1234 @Mitchelaiden @Sockgaggedman @TightropesEU @GoBucks @Tsuhaya @Jb99 @ohazut @ShortSocks @Gagster92 @Guardianbound @Radio_Ralph23 @gurisc @noarmgr @Subboi @Ak610 @ChairBoy @abcdefsmith3 @brasileira2 @DuctTapedBoy22 @Stormee @Socksbound @gag1195 @Red86 @The slave @iranian_men_gagged @TieOrBeTied @BoudBoy22
Last edited by squirrel 2 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow @squirrel great addition to this tale! I really like the use of the plastic wrap as an initial layer for his mummification. I bet it was full of sweat after 12 hours :x The mummification like that I see is rare in the stories, so nice to read it periodically.

I wonder if his dad getting semi drunk will be a recurring theme? I hope so :lol: Might just make for an interesting scenes of tie ups :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

An incredible addition.
I really wish I had someone who could do that to me.
I’d happily sit bound and gagged in the basement all days.
Great addition and great bondage
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Incredible story still!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@squirrel Chapter three was very fun and made for an enjoyable read. The little plan concocted by John's dad evidently worked great. Even better than expected. I'm glad John got to experience a long session like that. He must've been thrilled to find himself being manhandled by not one but three burly guys.

On another note, excellent vocabulary choices. This was very well written.
Will catch up to chapter four now.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic