The Games Player: Home Visit (F/fF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Games Player: Home Visit (F/fF)

Post by KP Presents »

Steve had told me about Elsie Tamworth, a famous soap actress who had retired recently to the local area, and together we had reviewed the press reports of her and her family. Elsie herself was in her late fifties, while she had two daughters in their early thirties – Ena and Mavis. Ena herself had an eleven-year-old granddaughter, Vi – and Vi usually spent the weekend with her grandmother, so we both decided a visit on the Saturday afternoon would be the best way to make sure Elsie did what we asked.

So I found myself walking from where I had parked the car to the gateway to Elsie’s house, wearing a brown leather jacket over a roll neck sweater, brown leggings and over the knee suede boots. Adjusting the rucksack on my back, I looked from left to right and then slipped around the side of the house, pausing to pull the stocking down over my head and then to put on my brown gloves before I checked the rear garden.

It was empty, so I went to the side door and opened it, smiling to myself as I entered the house. I could hear the sound of a young girl talking, and then footsteps on the stairs as I stood to one side.

Elsie Tamworth had long brown hair, which was greying at the roots, and was wearing an ecru coloured cable knit jumper over a cream roll neck sweater, with a short leopard print skirt, and brown fabric cowboy-style boots. She made her way to the kitchen and didn’t notice as I followed her – until I pressed the pistol against her back, and said “not a sound – we don’t want to alarm your granddaughter unduly, do we?”

“IS this a robbery?”

I smiled again as I said “yes – but it doesn’t have to be a frightening experience for you or your granddaughter. In fact, we’re going to make a game of it.”

“Make a… Ah. You want me to convince her this is a game?”

“I do – I find it makes things much easier. What is Vi doing at the moment?”

“Getting changed – her mother and aunt are taking her to a party later.”

“Well, that may be delayed. Right now, I am going to secure your wrists and arms, and then when Vi comes down, you tell her this is a surprise game, and she will go to the party after the game. Do you understand?”

“I really do not have a choice, do I?”

“Not if you want her to remain calm. Slowly, move your hands behind your back.”

I slipped my rucksack off and opened it with my spare hand, taking out a length of rope as Elsie moved her hands behind her, and then crossed her wrists before I secured them tightly together. She flexed her fingers and looked over her shoulder as I removed a longer rope and doubled it over, and then passed it round her, pulling it tight under her chest as I forced her arms against her sides.

“That’s tight,” she said as I passed it round her body again above her chest.

“It has to be – you’re more likely to get hurt if I don’t do it this way,” I said as the rope went round several more times, before I passed the lengths under one arm, up and around the back of her neck, and then under the other arm. Tying the ends off, I turned her round and allowed her to look at me, before we both heard Vi say “I’m going to wait in the front room, Gran.”

“I’ll be there in a minute – I have a surprise for you,”! Elsie said as she looked at me picking up the rucksack, and then suggested she walk in front of me to the same room.

“We’re going to play a game before the party – this lady is pretending to rob me,” Elsie said as we walked in and I got my first look at Vi. She had short blonde hair, and was dressed in a very particular style – a blue halter top with a fringe from the neck down the sides, a short white skirt with shorts underneath, and red felt boots that came to just below her knees with a stack heel.

“Gran? You look like you did when that gang of robbers held you hostage on the television!”

“That’s the idea – this lady is pretending to be a robber, so she’s going to do he same sort of thing to you and then she’ll tie your legs together. IT’s like I’m acting again, and you are another actress, all right?”

“If Mum and Aunt Mavis arrive, will they play as well?”

“I think they will,” I said with a smile as I helped Elsie to sit in an armchair. “Can you stand in front of your grandmother, Vi, and I’ll tie your wrists and arms like her.”

“Will it hurt?”

“No – it feels as if you are being hugged, honestly.”

Vi nodded as she stood in front of her grandmother, Elsie talking to her as I crossed and tied her wrists together behind her back. She then hummed to herself as I made sure her arms were secured to her sides as well, the knot of the chest ropes against her bare back as she said “so what else is she going to do now Gran?”

”Sit next to your grandmother,” I said as I tied the knot, then let her sit back on the couch before I wrapped the rope round her ankles and brought them together, the red fabric lightening under the tight bands as it went around and between her legs before I knotted the ends.

I then secured her legs together below her knees, watching as she put her head against Elsie’s arm, and then stood up as I said “Well, can I ask what the party theme it is you are going to?”

“The seventies – I’m wearing the same sort of clothes as Mum and Aunty Mavis,” Vi said with a smile as is aid “Well, I need to make sure you stay quiet while I take your grandmother for a walk round…”

“No – I’ll tell you where to look, and then she can stay with me.”

I nodded as I took more ropes from my rucksack, and secured Elsie’s ankles and legs in the same way as her granddaughter, before Elsie told me where her valuables were, and the combination to the safe. Smiling, I said “I need to make sure you both stay quiet. All right?”

“Thanks for letting me play this Gran,” VI said as she watched me take a length of white tape off my roll and press it down over Elsie’s mouth, and then gagged her in the same way as they both sat there.

“Now, stay right there, all right?”

Both of them nodded as Elsie mumbled “lhdhhnnlhf”. I watched as Vi lay down with her head on Elsie’s lap, and then went to see what I could find in the rest of the house.

I had just finished when I heard a car pull up outside, and I realised Elsie’s daughters had arrived. Taking my rucksack, I made my way quickly downstairs, smiling as they came in and I said ”please, don’t say a word – you don’t want to scare Vi, do you?”

“Vi – where is my mother and my daughter,” Ena said. Vi had not been joking when she said she looked like her mother – Ena was wearing a white halter top with silver tassels, and silver and white striped shorts, with knee length red laced leather boots. She had long blonde hair, as did her sister Mavis – she was wearing a red halter top with tassels, a blue miniskirt, and white laced leather boots.

“Are you robbing my mother,” Mavis said quietly, and when I nodded they looked at each other.

“Keep your hands in the air, and walk into the front room,” I said, the two of them complying as Ena said “Oh my god…”

“Hllmhhm,” Vi said as she lay with her head on Elsie’s lap, her grandmother nodding as I said “both of you, sit back-to-back on the floor, feet flat on the floor and arms around each other.”

“Jhhssdhwtshhhss,” Elsie said as Ena and Mavis sat on the floor and put their arms behind themselves, their legs bent as Ena watched me tie Mavis’ wrists together in front of her stomach. I then bound Ena’s ankles together side by side, and secured her legs together below her knees, before I tied a length of rope from her legs to her sister’s wrists.

Walking round, I did the same with Ena’s wrists and Mavis’ ankles and legs, before I tied their arms to their sides with two bands of rope, one below and one above their chests, holding their upper bodies together at the same time. White tape then covered their mouths as I said “Well, perhaps some suitable music for your time as my captives?”

Elsie nodded as she wriggled round, the others all trying to move their legs as the sound of leather on leather and rope on suede filled the room – followed by the sound of Sweet as I started a seventies playlist, and then left them to try and get free…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Good story as always. It would be nice to know, short sleeves or long.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Trammel wrote: 3 months ago Good story as always. It would be nice to know, short sleeves or long.
Apart from Gran, halter neck tops- no sleeves.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic