The Good Neighbor — Reader’s Vote (mm/FF): Part 9 (5/7/2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

A is the winner!

------------------------------------------------------------
Part 8:

"What's the matter, ladies?! I thought you two were supposed to be some real fighters!" Keith called over to the two helpless women, who laid face-up on the ground in their tight bondage, chests heaving in fits of exhaustion and heavy laughter. Ms. Ellis rolled over onto her side and yelled something muffled and sarcastic back at us.

"A deal is a deal!" I called back to them. We went into this needing to crown a winner! We can't just give up now!" Both of the women moaned, looking at each other and shaking their heads. "We didn't come up with a contingency plan for having two quitters on our teams!!!" Jennifer rolled her eyes, ignoring the insults hurled their way.

Keith and I both walked over to the bound, swimsuit-clad women, and helped them up to their feet. Their faces and exposed skin dripped with sweat, while their tape and rope bondage stayed as tight as ever. They stared at us angrily above their heavily taped mouths. I stared intently into Ms. Ellis's eyes, grinning knowingly. She caught my gaze, defeated and exhausted, and nodded back to me in resignation. She and I knew something the other two didn't, and she was not thrilled by it.

"Well in the case of a double forfeit..." Keith went on. "I think there needs to be an early exit price paid by the two contestants, wouldn't you agree Bennet?"

"It seems only fair..." I grinned back at Keith. "What do you two think?"

"Ffhhhhfmmfhmmphh." Both of the women nodded their heads in frustrated submission, bouncing in place in their swimsuits as they fought to maintain their balance.

"Fantastic!" Keith roared with enthusiasm. Allow me to consult my business partner. Would you mind giving us a moment, ladies?" Keith gestured to the pool chairs several yards away. Rolling their eyes in anger, the two imprisoned bombshells made their way to the chairs in steady hops before taking a seat and glaring toward us.

"What are you thinking?" Keith posed to me. "We really have them right where we want them..."

"That we do," I replied. "Let me think...we'll let them out, and fix the pool while they change and shower. That should only take like thirty minutes with the two of us."

"Do we have to let them change? I can't stop staring at them like this. I feel like I'm in heaven." Keith expressed a subtle disappointment.

"Hear me out dude! Don't interrupt. We let them change now. We fix the pool. Then tomorrow...they each owe us 5 hours of doing whatever we say, wearing whatever we say. That's how we keep this going."

Keith grinned at me. "You're an evil genius." We shook hands, and Keith walked back over to our captive audience to explain the conditions of their release. "You have no idea," I replied under my breath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixing the pool took even less time than we anticipated. All it needed was a few filters replaced and some basic cleaning. We went inside to wash up when we were done, and were greeted by our formal damsels, standing in the kitchen again, drinking heavy pours of red wine.

"Can't we get more than five minutes alone without you two?" Jenn hissed at us, grinning and taking another sip. She had showered and changed back into her sweater and jeans. "I'm going home. I guess I'll see you all...tomorrow..." Jenn sighed and placed her hand on her forehead in dismay. "What have we done, Anne?"

Ms. Ellis, changed into a modest black sweater and jeans too, squeezed her friend in a playful hug. "We will endure, Jenn. We will endure." Jenn gathered her bag and slung it over her shoulder.

Keith looked down at his phone. "Shoot. My mom is texting me. I gotta run too." He turned to me. "Bennett, is your house still empty this weekend? Want to come over and...brainstorm?" He shot an eerie grin toward Ms. Ellis and Jenn, who sneered in return.

"No, I'm going to head to bed. Funnily, I'm exhausted. We've put in soooo much work today, you know." I heard scoffing again from the two women.

"Fair enough. Ms. Jenn, may I walk you out?"

"I hate you. Fine." Jennifer laughed as Keith stuck his arm out for her to take. The two of them made their way out the door.

Ms. Ellis and I spent almost thirty minutes chatting in the kitchen by ourselves. She offered me a sip of her wine.

"I'm 19, not 21, Ms. Ellis. Shame on you."

"NOW you're going to act innocent? What a crock of garbage." Ms. Ellis chuckled as she finished her glass on the table. "We really have to do this?" Her bright blue eyes burrowed into mine.

"You made the deal, Ms. Ellis. Not me."

The curvy blonde stood up and placed her glass in the sink. "Fine. But not a WORD of this to anyone. Especially Keith or Jenn." I smiled and stuck out my hand, which she shook in mock disgust.

Twenty minutes later, I stepped into the driveway, taking a deep breath of fresh night air. With Ms. Ellis's keys in my hand, I locked the door behind me and opened the passenger door of her Toyota Corolla, placing the bag in the empty seat. Smiling to myself and taking the moment in, I took a few slow steps to the rear of the car. I pressed the button on the key fob and popped the trunk open. Lifting the trunk door all the way ajar, I peered inside. "Ready? It's just a short ride to the house. Make yourself comfortable."

"HMMPHHHFFHHFMM!!" Ms. Ellis glared back up at me. She screamed in displeasure as I raised my phone and took a picture. Staring at the screen, I smiled. "I'm going to need the clear the memory on my phone. A lot more of these to take tonight." In the photo, I studied Ms. Ellis's body, clad only in a set of sky blue bra and panties. Her hands were bound behind her back with rope, as were her knees and ankles. Her mouth was sealed shut with several layers of silver tape wrapped around her head. Her hair was still in a pony tail, and partially stuck to her sweaty face. "HHFHFHFFMMHMMM..." Ms. Ellis groaned once more, her eyes squinting in anger, as I slammed the trunk shut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does Bennett have in store for Ms. Ells?

A) A PG photo/video shoot (published here)
B) A PG-13 night of playing with her (published here)
C) An R-Rated night of playing with her (published in a one-off chapter in the Adults page)

You decide!
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

B
Derftg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Derftg »

A.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

B.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

A

Why stop what you’ve started ;)
Gilder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gilder »

A
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

I think I'll break the tie! I'll align somewhere between A and B.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Part Nine:

I parked Ms. Ellis's car in my parents' driveway, leaving only about thirty feet between the car and the front door. Grinning, I quickly grabbed my bag and exited, heading to the trunk.

"Welcome to the World Famous Grand Bennett Hotel! We do hope you enjoy your stay." I smiled down at the half-naked, helpless blonde woman bound and gagged inside of her own trunk. Ms. Ellis grunted angrily at me and writhed in the tight ropes I had left her in, unable to wrench herself free. "It's time to go inside. Ladies first."

In a few swift movements, I hoisted Ms. Ellis out of the trunk, my hands careful in navigating her hot, sweaty skin. Before long, she was standing, wobbling slightly, staring around the sleeping neighborhood in panic.

"Hmmpfhhhhfffmm! Mmm hmmph!" She tried to hide back inside the trunk, stumbling slightly, clearly terrified one of our sleeping neighbors might see her tied up in her underwear in the middle of the night. I grabbed her shoulders and steadied her, staring straight into her crystal blue eyes.

"It's a safer bet if you get yourself inside the house. Get a move on!" I spun Ms. Ellis around to face the door, sending her on her way with a health smack on her round, barely covered butt. After a surprised yelp, my curvy, trussed-up neighbor began hopping frantically to the front door, her heels clicking on the concrete sidewalk. I marveled at her jiggling body as I walked slowly behind her. Reaching the front door, I could hear her panting heavily as I pretended to forget which of the ten keys on my key ring would open the door. Ms. Ellis urged me on in a series of frantic, angry mumbles behind her taped lips.

Once inside, I turned the lights of our modest little house on, illuminating the kitchen to the left and the living room straight ahead. I walked into the kitchen and began pouring myself a glass of water. "Make yourself at home, please!" I called back to my bound and gagged guest. Turning back, I chuckled slightly as Ms. Ellis, sweating and heaving, stood staring daggers at me from the kitchen entrance. "How rude of me. I should have offered you some water too."

I walked over and began peeling the tape from Ms. Ellis's mouth, slowly, careful not to pull her hair. Once unraveled, she angrily spat a damp sock onto the ground.

"What the hell!? You said I just had to model for you for a night. You didn't say I'd actually be treated like someone who'd been kidnapped!" I could tell she was angry.

"I said I wanted to kidnap you for a photography project. Those were the exact terms. I never said you *wouldn't* be kidnapped, did I?"

Ms. Ellis thought hard for several moments, then let her head and shoulders drop down. "Fine. I guess I learned my lesson. But could you at least untie me for a little bit before we get started? I need a break if we're going to be doing this all night."

"That sounds pretty reasonable. How do I know that you won't try and run out on our agreement?"

"Because I made you a promise, Bennett, that's why."

"That sounds really nice, Ms. Ellis. But I subscribe to the old KGB proverb -- trust, but verify." I pulled out my phone and took a few steps toward her. "I'll need some insurance before you get your break."

"Fine...what do you need." Ms. Ellis seemed ready to commit to anything to buy some time out of her bondage.

"Get down on your knees and tell the camera the terms of our arrangement."

"Oh my god. Freaking...Freaking weirdo. Fine." Wobbling and swaying, Ms. Ellis somehow managed to maneuver herself to her knees. I was surprised at her dexterity -- I imagined it would be hard to not completely topple over in such a position. "Can I start now?" She looked at me with a palpable exasperation.

"Almost...and...now." I stood directly over my bound, bikini-clad neighbor -- only an inch or two away from her face. I held the camera over Ms. Ellis's head, forcing her to stare straight up into the lens. Her heavy chest swung down and protruded out below her angled, ponytailed head. Her slender arms and exaggerated bottom also were caught in full view of the camera over her face.

"I agree to be kidnapped by Bennett until 8:00 a.m. tomorrow for his photography project. He has full control over me until that time. Our agreement is based on the condition that no one will ever see said photos besides Bennett and myself." Ms. Ellis sneered into the camera. "Happy? Feeling 'insured,'?"

Without thinking, and without turning the camera away from Ms. Ellis's face below me, I reached down with my off hand and gave her left breast a short caress and squeeze. It felt both firm and soft in my palm. I nearly passed out from the delight. Ms. Ellis turned beet-red. "You've got to be kidding me..."

"Now I feel insured," I said, grinning down at her and putting my phone back in my pocket. "But a deal is a deal. Let's get you untied, and in 15 minutes, I think we'll start with..." I put a hand to my chin, unsure how I planned to finish the sentence -- or how to begin my evening alone with Ms. Ellis.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader's Choice! Bennett starts off the night by...

A) Forcing her to act out/roleplay a fantasy scene (Non R-Rated)
B) Cuddling in bed with Ms. Ellis (Non R-Rated)
C) Making a "How To" video about kidnapping a woman.

You decide!
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

C please... and you have to reshoot some scenes (especially the last ones, when she's already tied up - but maybe not gagged yet) several times. As a director, you are a perfectionist...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

johopp wrote: 1 week ago C please... and you have to reshoot some scenes (especially the last ones, when she's already tied up - but maybe not gagged yet) several times. As a director, you are a perfectionist...
Excellent Idea!

I go with C too!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lovely, great to have some visualisation.
takimn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takimn22 »

A but C is tempting ha!
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I can't decide they are all good!!
Derftg
Forum Contributer