Beauty and The Best - Precious (MF/Ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Beauty and The Best - Precious (MF/Ff)

Post by KP Presents »

Barbara looked across the kitchen table at Tommy as he shook his head. “No – I know we need to raise some more finances, but the risk is too great for you, Barbara,” he finally said.

“But do you have any other possibilities at the moment? Look, I know she is the director of the company I work for,” she said as she held her mug, “so I guess you have to deal with the adults, and I take care of the kids – and then you take her round while I watch all of them.”

Tommy slowly nodded, as he said “all right – but you wear a wig, and try to lower your voice. Can you do that?”

“I can but try – so when do we go?”

“Tommy rubbed his head and said “Saturday – I need to get some more supplies, just in case…” Looking at the photos, he said “I wonder if we should wear sunglasses under the masks as well…”

“No,” Barbara said, “I think we will be fine…”

“I had no idea you were going to call this weekend Mama,” Lauren Vollari said as she sat with the coffee cup in her hand. The middle aged woman was wearing a fitted silver jacket and skirt, the jacket over a white camisole, the skirt coming down to her knees, as well as dark hose and black heels. “If I did, I am sure you could have stayed here.”

“Well, I wanted to surprise you,” her mother Sophia said as she smiled. Although she was in her seventies, she had red brown hair carefully styled, and was wearing a crimson short sleeved dress that hugged her slim body, as well as black open toed heels. A crimson scarf was bound round her neck, tied in a bow to one side, and she wore large pink rose framed glasses. “Are the girls coming later today?”

“I am expecting them – and I am sure they will be glad to see you as well,” Lauren said as she looked out of the large bay windows that had a view of the manicured lawn.

“Good,” Sophia said as she put her cup down. “I do think you should have some full time staff here Lauren.”

“No – the housekeeper who calls during the week is sufficient, and I like my privacy,” Lauren said as there was the sound of the doorbell ringing.

“They are here already?”

“Possibly- why don’t you go and surprise them,” Lauren said, Sophia nodding as she put her cup down and stood up, brushing some lint from the skirt of her dress before she walked out into the hallway. Smiling, she opened the door and said “surprise!”

“Indeed – you are not Signoria Vollari. No matter – please, raise your hands so we can see them, and walk back inside.”

Sophia stared at the couple as they came in, and she walked back, slowly raising her hands in the air. They were dressed in black – the man in a black sweater, pants and shoes, while the woman wore a tight fitting top and leggings, the lower legs covered by a pair of knee high black fabric boots. Both were also wearing black leather gloves – and there was a very real pistol in one had of the young man, while the woman was carrying a large canvas bag. She had a black woollen cap covering her red hair – and a black mask over her eyes, Sophia noticing the dark make up under the mask – and the fact the young man was similarly disguised, the cap over his dark brown hair.

“What Is going on?”

“We will explain in a moment – Beauty, would you please ensure this lady has her wrists secured?”

“OF course, Best,” the masked woman said as she put the bag down, opening it to take out a length of white rope, and then walking behind Sophia. She allowed the masked woman – Beauty he called her – to take her hands behind her back, and then felt the rope as her wrists were secured firmly together.

“Can I assume this is not the first time, this has happened to you?”

Sophia nodded as she said “so you intend to rob my daughter?”

“We do,” the masked man said, “may we know your name?”

“Sophia?”

“Well, Donna Sophia, shall we go and talk to your daughter?”

“So who…” Lauren stared at the doorway as Sophia walked in, her hands behind her back – and then she saw the masked young couple as the woman pointed a gun at her.

“Good afternoon, Signoria Vollari,” the man said as he stood with Sophia, “please, remain seated for the moment. I am known as The Best.”

“The Best? At what?”

“At what we do – this is my partner Beauty. I regret to say, Signoria Volarri, that we are here to relieve you of some of the burden of your riches – but cooperate, and this can be a – pleasant experience.”

“Mamma…”

“I am all right,” Sophia said as she sat down, “do as they say, Lauren. I have no desire to see you hurt or anyone else.”

“anyone – no…”

“Be assured, we have no desire to hurt anyone – but we need you to do what we say,” Best said as Sophia sat down, her legs to the side. He then put the bag down, and took more ropes out before he walked behind Lauren and guided her hands behind her back.

As she felt the rope rubbing on her wrists, she looked at Beauty and said “do you have anything to say?”

“Not at this time, no – save to reinforce if you do as we say, and everyone else does, nobody needs to get hurt.”

“Mamma, when they come…”

“I think we talk to them – and put their minds at ease,” Sophia said as she watched Best use longer ropes to force her daughter’s arms against her sides. “They strike me as – honest people.”

“Honest people?”

“Remain clam,” Best said as he pulled the ropes tighter, and then secured the ends behind Lauren’s back, before he took more ropes and walked over to where Sophia was sitting. She nodded as she felt her own arms pressed against her sides, before she said “remember in the hotel in Rome?”

Lauren nodded as Sophia said “we got through that by staying calm, we will do the same…”

They both looked to the door as the bell rang, Beauty nodding as he walked out and Best said “please, let’s not spoil the surprise…”

Beauty checked her reflection in the mirror as the doorbell rang again, before she opened it wide.

“Hello Mum, we – oh my god…”

“Hello – I need all three of you to walk quietly in, and keep your hands where I can see them,” Beauty said as she stood to the side and waved the gun in her gloved hand, watching as the family walked in. The mother was in her early thirties, her long dark hair in two pigtails and wearing large framed glasses, while her daughters were eleven and eight years old, as she knew from their research.

“Who – who are you,” the woman said as she closed the door.

“You can call me Beauty – and you are Sonia Kale, the daughter of Lauren Vollari. Correct?”

Sonia nodded as she stood there, her arms round her daughters. She was wearing a long sleeved white wrap dress with a low neckline, the skirt coming to her knees, as well as matching white heels. The two girls were wearing white dresses, white tights and silver sandals – the older girl’s dress had elbow length sleeves, the skirt coming to just above her knees, while the young girl’s dress and very short sleeves and a longer skirt.

“Yes,” she finally said as she looked at the masked woman, “where is my mother?”

“Sonia? Can you and the girls come in, and we will explain what is happening?”

“Momma, what is happening?”

She looked at her older daughter and said “let’s find out,” as they walked into the front room, Beauty following them. Sonia then saw her mother, her upper body bound with ropes, and the masked man standing behind her – and then she looked at the side.

“Grandma?”

“Hello, Sophia, Lauren,” Sophia aid as she looked at them. “Surprise – in a few ways. I am afraid you have walked into a robbery.”

“Why is Grammy tied up,” Lauren said as she held her mother’s hand.

“Well,” Beauty said as Best came over and took Sonia to one side, “I and my friend are robbing your grandmother, and your great grandmother was here when we arrived. Now, did I scare you with the gun?”

The two girls nodded as Beauty looked at both of them,, and then they looked at their mother as Best started to secure her wrists together behind her back.

“Well, because we are who we say we are that means you and the rest of your family are going to have stay in this room, and it mean we have to tie you up and keep you all quiet. I want you to watch what my friend The Best is doing with your mother.”

The two girls nodded as they watched Best pass longer ropes round Sonia’s upper body, making two bands that held her arms firmly against her sides as she looked at them. “Does… Does it hurt Momma,” Lauren said quietly as she watched.”

“I know it looks as if it should,” Sonia said quietly as Best pulled the ropes tighter, “but no – it does not hurt, it just feels a little strange.”

“But it is all right if they do this to us,” Sophia asked.

“I do not think we have a choice - but yes, allow them to do this to you.”

“Will you do it – you look scary, but you’re very pretty as well,” Sophia then said as she looked at Beauty.

“Of course I will – best, will you let me have some ropes please before you make sure their mother and great-grandmother stay where they are?”

“Of course,” Best said as he went to the bag and brought four ropes over, handing them to Beauty before he collected more ropes and sat Sonia down next to her mother.

“all right girls, put your hands behind your back please.”

“Mother, how long have they been here?”

“A short while, “ Lauren said to Sonia as they both watched the masked woman secure the wrists of the young girls behind their backs, and then wrap the longer ropes around their bodies to make sure their arms were secured in place. “I cannot shake the feeling I know her, or someone like her.”

“she is taking care of the girls – which is nice, in a strange way,” Sonia said as she saw Bets securing the ankles and legs of her grandmother, “it reassures me that we are safe in their hands – even fi they terrify me as well.”

“I agree – it is the strangest feeling, because I presume one of them is going to take me for a walk while the rest of you stay here.”

“The rest of – is Carlotta coming with the girls as well?”

“She will be here in a short while – so I will look to you and Mamma to reassure them as well.” As she talked, they both saw young Lauren and Sophia wriggle round as the ropes holding their arms to their sides were secured, before they were helped to sit on a long couch, watching as Beauty walked to the bag and removed more ropes – and then Sonia looked down as Best crossed and wrapped the rope round her own ankles to make sure they stayed together.

Sophia was watching as well, as she looked at her ankles and legs the bands of white rope holding them firmly together. Looking at the rest of the family, she said “At least they are taking care of us – and I have to admit, my mind is easier as to what so going to happen.”

“So is mine,” Lauren said quietly as she watched the way Beauty was securing the legs of her granddaughters. “but I would like to know why you have targeted us.”

“Because you have enough, and we are in need,” Best said as she stood and looked at them.

“In need of what – holidays, things for yourself?”

“If by things for ourselves, you mean the means to pay our bills, put food on our table, and generally keep the wolf from the door – then yes,” Best said quietly, “but we do this only to do that – not out of any desire to have more money than we need merely the need to have just enough.”

Sophia looked at both of them as Beauty stood up, an eyebrow raised as she said “you are speaking the truth, are you not?”

“Indeed – now, Signoria Vollari, I wish you to come with me, but first, ensure the others remain silent.”

“I ask a boon, if I may.”

Best looked at Sophia as she twisted round and sad “as you may have gathered, my other daughter and her daughters are coming. Allow me the opportunity to speak to them when they come – I understand you have to ensure Sonia and her girls do not raise the alarm, and when they are secured, you may gag me as well, but for now, leave me free to talk.”

Beauty looked at Best, who nodded as he helped Lauren to stand up. She and Sophia watched as she used rolled up scarves to gag Sonia, as well as young Sophia and Lauren, the two of them giggling as their lips closed over the cloth.

“Be brave,” Lauren said quietly.

“And you,” Sophia said as he looked at the others, Beauty standing guard as he took Lauren to another room on the lower floor.

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang again as Sophia aid “I will say nothing until you bring them in,” Beauty nodding as she went and the older woman heard voices.

“Heewhghh,” Sonia mumbled, her grandmother nodding as Beauty walked back in with three new arrivals. The woman was in her late twenties, with short red-brown hair, a white blouse with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and a rose gold long skirt her clothing as well as matching heels. Her older daughter was nine years old, and wore a gold cardigan over a white long sleeved blouse and a long gold pleated skirt, a thing old belt fastened round her waist as her long dark hair fell over her shoulders. On her feet were a pair of gold Ugg boots with fur lining.

Her other daughter was seven years old, with long black hair, and she was wearing a long sleeved silver dress with a rolled neck and a pleated skirt that came down over her knees, as well as black ankle boots.

“Grandma,” the woman said, “what is happening? Is this a robbery?”

“It is, Carlotta,” Sophia said as she looked at the new arrivals. “Maria, Francesca, are you scared?”

Both girls nodded as Sophia smiled. “I understand – I was scared as well at first. The lady who brought you in is called Beauty – she and her friend The Best are robbing your grandmother, and I am afraid that means we are going to all be like this for some time. But I promise you, there is no need to be afraid – they have taken care of your cousins, and she will take care of you now.”

They both looked at Sophia and Lauren, who nodded as Beauty took some ropes from the canvas bag.

“I promise you; this does not hurt- so I want all of you to put your hands behind your back.”

“You were telling the truth – you do this to live?”

“Is that so hard to believe,” Best said as he emptied the contents of another jewellery tray into the bag he was holding. “You are a very lucky family – all we are doing is sharing a little in that luck.”

“At gunpoint…”

“As you say, at gunpoint – but you will agree, everyone has behaved, and nobody has really been hurt, have they?”

“no – no, I guess you are correct in that. I presume I will return downstairs to see Carlotta and her girls the same as Sonia and hers?”

“Yes – once we have finished here, I will take you down to join them, and then Beauty will arrange for all of you to have something to eat and drink, before we make sure you cannot raise the alarm prior to our departure.”

“I have one request in that case.”

“And that is?”

“Make sure we are bound in pairs so we can comfort each other.”

Best nodded as he said “shall we move on then…”

“Carlotta, girls – are you all right?”

All three nodded as Lauren came back into the front room. Maria and Francesca were sitting with their cousins, the rope holding their arms and legs and the white cloth pulled between their lips, while Carlotta sat with Sonia, similarly bound and gagged. Sophia also had a rolled-up scarf pulled between her lips; her red lips closed over it as the band held her hair at the back of her neck.

“Uhrrthrnnh,” she mumbled as Lauren was sat with her daughters, watching as Best knelt down and secured her ankles together, as well as her legs below her knees, and then she opened her mouth to allow him to gag her as well.

“Hrruhhlrht,” she said as she looked round the room, noting how dark the scarves were getting at the corners of everyone’s mouth as they all nodded.

“I will watch hem for now,” Best said as he looked at Beauty, “why don’t you make sure the internet and telephone is disconnected, and then perhaps prepare some food for them all?”

“Would you like something to wat,” the masked woman said as she looked at the girls, all four of them nodding before she left them and made her way to the blinking box on a shelf in the hallway…

“Thank you,” Sophia said as he gag was removed from her mouth, and she accepted the tray from Best. She saw the sun was starting to set outside as she looked round the room -all of them had had the ropes holding their wrists and arms removed, as well as the gags, but all of them still had their ankles and legs tightly bound, the ropes cinched between their limbs.

“eat up girls,” Lauren said as she looked at her granddaughters. Each of them had a lap tray with a plate of finger food and a carton of juice, while the adults had their own food and a glass of wine each.

“This is very civilised,” Carlotta said as she sipped her wine, “you imagine a group of home invaders threatening us and keeping us unable to speak or move anything, – and yet, here we are.”

“Indeed – so what is going to happen after we have had this,” Sophia said as she looked at Beauty and Best.

“Well, we have to make sure you cannot raise the alarm,” Beauty said with a smile, “but we’re going to make it a little bit of a challenge for you, and also a little more comfortable.

“Will we have the scarves in our mouths again,” Francesca asked quietly.

“No – but you will be quiet, I promise you…”

“There now, how does that feel?”

“Different,” Francesca said as she looked at her wrists. The others had watched as she had been sat back to back on the floor with her sister, and Beauty had bent their legs while Best told them to link their arms and put their wrists together in front of themselves. Francesca had felt, as well as heard, them do something to Maria – her arms had been pulled forward a little, and she had felt something behind her back. What the something was she found out as Best tied the longer rope around her upper arms and body, making sure they were fixed there while Beauty had bound her wrists together in front of herself, and then tied them to the rope that sat around her legs below her knees.

“did you do this to my sister?”

“Shddhhdd,” she heard Maria say, and she wondered why she could not hear clearly – before she heard the peeling sound, and then saw Best holding a length of white tape in his gloved hands.

“Out your lips together, “ he said, Francesca nodding as he pressed tape down firmly over her mouth and chin. She tried to speak, the others giggling as only a mumbled sound came out, before Best said “all right – next, we have young Sophia and Lauren. Can you sit back to back?”

The two girls looked at each other before they slipped off the couch they were sitting on and jumped over before they sat back to back and linked their arms. “You are both very brave girls,” Sonia said quietly as she watched Beauty and The Best secure her daughters’ arms and wrist, and then gag them both with the white tape as they looked round.

“who do you wish to secure next?”

“You and your sister, I think,” Best said as he helped both Sonia and Carlotta to sit back to back on the floor between the two pairs of girls..

“We can all talk about how we feel elater,” Lauren said as her daughters linked arms and crossed their wrists in front of themselves. They then watched as their wrists were secured to their legs, and the rope forced their upper arms against their bodies, before they were gagged in the same way as the four children.

“Shnnhrttdhsht,” Carlotta said as she looked at her daughters, both of them shaking their heads as the other two giggled.

“I suppose that leaves us – perhaps we can all arrange to spend tomorrow somewhere, so that we have a chance to share how we all feel.”

“I think that is a very good idea,” Lauren said as she and her mother were helped to stand and then sit on the floor, the others watching as their captors made sure they were secured and gagged in the same way.

“chhnwhhfshmmhshc,” Lauren said, Beauty nodding as she went to the music centre and allowed the sounds of a music station to fill the room. She and Best then watched carefully as they all tried to move and talk – with little success, as the light faded on the lawn outside…

“Morning everyone,” Barbara said as she came into the studio on the Monday morning, “how are we all?”

“didn’t you hear?”

“Hear what,” Barbara said as she hung her coat up.

“The boss lady was robbed over the weekend – she and her whole family tied up and gagged, then left in her house until her son in law came to see what had happened to his family.”

“You’re joking! Are they all right?”

“She seems to be – anyway, better get on with the assignments,” her friend said, Barbara nodding and trying not to smile as she got to work…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com