What If... The Japanese Games Player (M/Fmf)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What If... The Japanese Games Player (M/Fmf)

Post by KP Presents »

A very simple question really – What If the Games Player was Japanese…

Kyoto

Well, it started when I came back from my shopping expedition for the midday meal. I had left my eight-year-old daughter Chiyo with my housekeeper Mika, so that I could purchase the presents for my daughter’s birthday.

I was wearing a dark jacket with a fur collar and cuffs over a tight firring blue jumper, and jeans tucked into ap pair of over the knee black leather boots, and had arranged for the parcels to be delivered to me later that afternoon, so I was carrying nothing when I came into our apartment.

“Mika? Could I have some tea please?”

There was no answer, which I found slightly surprising, so I walked into the front room- and stopped in the doorway as I saw the sight before me. Mika was sitting on the low seat, wearing a white jacket over a grey dress, black leggings and black felt boots – but I could see the bands of white rope that held her ankles together, her legs below her knees, and the fact her hands were behind her back.

She had a thin white scarf pulled between her lips, as Chiyo looked up at me and said “hello, okaasan – we’re playing the game you have arranged.” She was wearing a white jumper and black jeans with a character on the right leg, as well as red trainers. But she was sitting with her legs crossed, her ankles tied to her thighs with white ropes – and like my housekeeper, she had her hands behind her back.

“My – game?”

“Ah – forgive my enthusiasm, Madamu Asuka – in her eagerness to accept my invitation, your daughter wished to begin the game before you returned.”

I slowly turned to see a man standing behind me, wearing a dark suit with a white shirt under the jacket, a thin black tie round his neck under the collar. He had on highly polished shoes, and black gloves as well as dark sunglasses, and he bowed formally as he said “I am the humble actor sent by the agency to play the role of the Yakuza member who is holding the family hostage.”

“Actor… Agency…”

“I see I need to discuss matters with your mother, little one – do you promise to sit quietly with your housekeeper, and we will return shortly?”

“Of course, sir,” Chiyo said as she smiled at me, and wriggled round.

“We will return shortly,” he said as he bowed towards Chiyo and Mika, and took me by the arm as he led me to the kitchen. “Please, be seated,” he said quietly, “and I will explain all?”

“You’ve tied up my daughter, my housekeeper – I know you are a robber, but what does Chiyo mean by a game?”

“She believes this is a special game you have arranged – a regretful, but necessary lie,” the young man said as he looked at me. “And a lie you will maintain, if you wish her to remain calm as I do what I have to do.”

“A lie, that…” I suddenly looked at him as I whispered “you… You are Gēmupureiyā?”

“I have that honour,” he said as he bowed again, “I assure you; no harm is going to come to anyone. I surprised your housekeeper, bound her wrists, and she agreed to tell your daughter this was a special game before I tied both of them up. Now, I ask you to continue that illusion and be a player as well.”

I was very surprised, but I had seen that despite the fact my Chiyo was tightly bound, she was happy and relaxed, so I nodded in agreement as is aid “very well then – what is it you wish to do?”

“I will secure your own wrists behind your back, and then we will return to the main room and allow you to tell your daughter you will join her shortly – but that as part of the game, she must be kept quiet as well,” he said quietly. I nodded in agreement as I stood up, and removed my coat, placing it on the back of the chair before he took my hands behind my back. I felt the white silk rope rubbing on my wrists as he swiftly and tightly secured them, before we walked back to the front room.

“You are playing as well now, Okaasan,” Chiyo said as she looked at me.

“Yes, I am,” I said with a smile, “and in a short while, I will be like you and Mika as well. Mika, please, look after Chiyo while I and this man go round the apartment.

Mika nodded and grunted “Ahhh” as I said to Chiyo “now, the man has said you must not raise the alarm, so he is going to make sure you stay quiet.”

“Okay,” Chiyo said – and then she looked behind me and said, “hello Oba-chan – have you and Haru come to play the game as well?”

I turned to see my friend Keiko standing there, staring at the tableau with her hand on the shoulder of her six-year-old son Haru. She had purple hair cut into a bob that framed her face and was wearing a grey flecked jacket and short skirt over a black roll neck sweater, and over the knee black leather boots. Haru was wearing a red puffer jacket over a beige T-shirt, jeans and black and silver trainers.

“Asuka,” Keiko said quietly, “what is going on?”

“We… We’re playing a special game,” I said as I looked at Chiyo.

“Yes – this man is a Yakuza man, and he has taken us hostage,” Chiyo said with a smile, “and now you can both play as well!”

“A what?”

“Welcome,” the man said as he formally bowed, “I have to ask you to join the family in being my hostages – I promise you, this game will cause no harm, but it is best fi you both play as well.”

“Asuka?”

“Please,” I said as I bowed to the man, “do as he says. I will explain all about it later, when I am able to.”

“Can we, please,” Haru said as he looked at his mother, who then nodded as she said, “very well then.” I sighed as Mika, who had been very tense, relaxed as well and nodded.

“So, we need this young man to be with your daughter,” the man said as he looked at Haru. “Take your coat off, young man, and then put your hands behind your back.”

“It’s all right,” Chiyo said, Haru nodding as he handed his mother his coat, and then put his hands behind his back. The man went to a large case, took out some rope, and then went behind Haru, kneeling down as he took the young boy’s hands behind his back.

“This is a robbery, isn’t it,” Keiko whispered as she stood next to me, “after all, you have your wrists secured behind your back as well.”

“It is,” I whispered back as the man helped Haru to sit next to Chiyo, and folded his legs before he used more ropes to secure his ankles to his thighs, “but this way, they stay unafraid.”

“Is he…”

I just nodded as he tied the ropes off, and then said to both Chiyo and Haru “as Is was saying when you came in, I need to stop both of you now from calling for help.”

“Will my mother stay with us?”

“She will – now open your mouths, and I will put a cloth in which I want you to bite down on and keep in there. All right?”

They both nodded as we watched him push the cloths gently into their mouths, before he walked behind Keiko and guided her own wrists behind her back. I watched as he secured her wrists together, feeling the soft rope round my own wrists as well, and then as she was sat on the far end of the seat from Mika, the man kneeling and securing her black covered ankles together, as well as her legs below her knees.

“I will bring you both a drink when I bring your mother back,” he said to Haru and Chiyo, both of them nodding as he said “so, please come with me okaasan.” I nodded as I said, “I will return shortly” and followed him out of the room, waiting as he closed the door.

“Thank you,” I whispered, the man bowing before he said “now, please, show me where your valuables are stored – we can make this as quick as possible…”

When we walked back into the room, I had been cleave gagged with my won white scarf, the others looking at me as I was sat on a chair and the man knelt in front of me. I watched as he bound my ankles and my legs below my knees tightly together, and then he left, coming back with two glasses of water before he removed the cloths from the mouths of the children and let them both have a drink.

“Thank you,” Chiyo said as she looked at him, “do you have to make sure we stay quiet again?”

“I do – why?”

“Can we be the same as our mothers,” Haru said as he looked at me and Keiko. We both nodded as he went to his bag, rolled up two scarves and then gagged them in the same way as us, the scarf tied tightly round their heads.

“Now, the man is going to leave you for a while,” he said as he bowed at all of us, “Wait one half hour, and then you can try and get free.”

“Fhkuhfhrthghm,” I mumbled through the wet material in my mouth, as he smiled and bowed again, and then left us there.

We sat still for a half hour, as he had asked, before I started to try and free my wrists, Keiko doing the same as our boots squeaked. Mika joined in as Chiyo and Haru watched us – it took another hour before we could get free, untie them, and call the authorities…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com