Scenes from a Sushi Place (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Scenes from a Sushi Place (F/FF)

Post by lanadelgagged »

The absent gazed, poor conversationalist sous chef was busy with the duties of prep work. In deep focus, he cuts shallots, green onions, the sharp blade cuts through the vegetables filling the kitchen with a characteristic cracking noise. Behind him, the Itamae carefully butchers a bluefin tuna with surgical precision. Behind the wall that separates them from the dining room, Olga checks the reservation book. Her eyes scan the different times, names and phone numbers, and one of them seems familiar. Perhaps too familiar, written in black ink was her ex-partner’s name, a table for two. She had reservations for one of the private booths that overlook the streets, with clear views of some of the city’s most prominent landmarks.

It never entered her mind that she would seek love in another one so soon, the realisation dawned on her like heartbreak. Olga had been in a relationship with Bely for years, the ardent spark of desire still shone as bright as the day they first met. A star-crossed passion that refused to fade away. The waitress pondered whether this was a wicked move to attract her attention, or was simply the result of her genuinely moving on with her dating life. Her train of thought was promptly interrupted by the start of the dinner service. Olga stood at the front door, draped in a velvet kimono with floral decorations that fell just below her knees. As the customers kept pouring in, Olga introduces herself and shows them the way to their seats. In a timely manner, the main dining room begins to pack with sushi-craving people, the cut of their clothes suggesting a special occasion is what has gathered them in this particularly upscale part of town.

Olga returns to the front desk as her colleague begins to take the orders, making up for an invisible choreographed dance that allows the kitchen to receive the orders at a reasonable pace. She crosses out the names on the reservation desk, and a small group of tourists kindly asks for a table in erratic English. “I’m sorry, we’re full tonight.” – she politely responded while handing the group a business card with the restaurant’s contact information.

From the darkness of the night, a silhouette summoned in the front desk. A familiar hand gesture meant Olga’s eyes lit up as they fixed upon the strut of her ex-girlfriend, treading confidently towards her. It didn’t take the waitress long to realise that Bely was wearing one of the garments she had lent her: a blue velvet overshirt not too dissimilar to the kimono Olga was wearing. Their gazes met as Bely’s strut came to a stop, a timid grin drew upon her lips as she spoke.

“I had a reservation, a private table for two. Name’s Bely”
“Don’t act like I don’t know you, silly.” – Olga chuckled in a vague attempt to downplay the awkwardness of the situation. She then resumed:
“Romantic dinner? Didn’t take you long by the looks of it…”
“Nothing of the sort… Just… business…” – Bely’s cheeks turned red as she hesitantly responded.
“Who’s your lucky business partner then?”
“Her name’s Monica, we share an office together. As you can see punctuality is not one of her strengths…”

Olga averted her gaze to the reservation book as she crossed out her name, trying to conceal a timid smile and the blush on her cheeks.

“Come with me, I’ll show you to your table.”

The bamboo doors opened revealing a low mahogany table located at the centre of the room. A room decorated in the Washitzu style of Japanese decoration, with tatami floors that stretched to the corners of the room and the glass pane overlooking the streets. The lights cast a warm orange glow over the otherwise lacklustre minimalistic furniture. Perhaps the most distinctive feature of the room was the mirror occupying the entirety of the back wall, giving the illusion of a much wider space. With indoor plants at each corner of the room and a bonsai tree, the dining experience promises to be both intimate and cosy.

Olga asks Bely to remove her shoes, her feet covered in pink knee-high tube socks tread on the tatami as she sat down over a pillow the waitress provided. As she put her phone on the low table, Olga handed her the menu and started arranging the bowls for the soy sauce.

“What would you like to drink?”
“A ginger ale please, with ice.”
“I’ll be with you shortly.” – Olga said as she disappeared behind the door.

As she exited the private room Olga grabbed the attention of her colleague, who had finished taking the orders. She put a glass of cold ginger ale on a tray with an ice cube, a cocktail shaker, and some mysteriously shaped items covered under a large white napkin. Olga then turned to her colleague and whispered:

“Take care of the reservation book, I’m going to be busy for a while”

Her colleague thought nothing of it and simply complied with her command. A glance at the reservation book made her realise that there were only three guests still to arrive, she took Olga’s post for a while as the orders started pouring out from the kitchen.

After a while, Olga reemerged from the private booth with the tray now empty and proceeded to bring food to the different tables. Cuts of the finest salmon, bluefin tuna, resting majestically over a pillow of white rice, flamed scallops, the crispy crackling of scampi and fried chicken drizzled with ponzu sauce. A collection of nature’s greatest delicacies lay neatly arranged on wooden boards as they exit the kitchen almost ceremoniously. The mere sight of them meant the guests were overjoyed in excitement and anticipation. The plates kept coming from the kitchen in a vertiginous fashion as both cooks efficiently chewed away the orders. Once most of the orders have been served, Olga returns to the front desk allowing her colleague to take over the dining room. At the entrance of the restaurant, a blonde lady significantly taller than her stood waiting. She seemed rather anxious, her face was the portrait of guilt as her gaze fixed on her golden watch. Olga took a quick look at her office attire, she could tell it was Bely’s companion just by her looks.

“Could I have your name please?”
“Monica, I am sorry for my lateness.”
“Nothing to worry about. Come with me, your table is ready…”

As Olga turned to the dining room, followed by Monica, a devilish grin was drawn on her porcelain face. They traversed the dining room, which had filled with the joyful chatter of their customers rejoicing in the dining experience. The dim warm light meant their silhouettes were almost completely hidden from view, soon they both stood in front of the bamboo doors. Olga scanned Monica from top to bottom, fixing her gaze on the pair of beige high heel shoes she was wearing.

“No shoes allowed on the tatami.”

Monica complied, her legs seemed to stretch to infinity as she removed the pair of heels. Olga opened the bamboo doors as Monica set her pantyhose-clad foot inside. As she stepped inside and glanced briefly at the interior decorations, she was shocked to see her colleague bound in the middle of the room. Bely’s ankles had been fixed to her thighs with jute rope, meaning she could not stand up from her position. From her perspective, Monica could not see Bely’s hands cinched behind her in a box tie, but even at a glance, she could notice the same cut of jute rope pressed against her chest in a harness. The ropes clung to the velvety overshirt she was wearing, accentuating her features and further defining her near-immobile silhouette. Monica’s face was overcome by shock and uneasiness, her skin turned pale at the sight of her lover quizzically trying to speak. Her protests though had been cut by a wall of black bandages wrapped around her head, her lips thus concealed muffling her complaints. As Bely tried to yell, her eyes turned her face into a pleading disaster. With every complaint her cheeks bulged ever so slightly, suggesting her mouth had been stuffed. Her missing knee sock may explain it, but as Monica froze in place Olga slammed the doors shut behind her and drew a white napkin. With a firm grip, the waitress pressed the fabric against the tall blonde woman’s nostrils. Monica dropped the heels that she was holding in her hand, in an attempt to retaliate. She rocked her body back and forth trying to break free from the waitress, but as she inhaled the damp rag her forces began fading. Finally, her now limp body fell to the ground aided by the devilish waitress, which prompted her ex-girlfriend to voice her protests against her gag. Her fruitless attempts at communication meant she kept chewing on her own sock aimlessly.

“Mmmmggghh… MMMMMPHHHHHH, MMHMPHH, MMMH…” – no matter how succinctly vocal her complaints were, they would go unattended. The room echoed with Bely’s muffled grunts.

Much like her ex-girlfriend, Monica would suffer the same restraining fate as her. Her state of unconsciousness meant she did not pose a threat or even a mere struggle. The jute rope was fed through her wrists, ankles, and thighs, every corner of her body was graced by the embrace of rope as it tightened. Bely helplessly watched the scene unfold before her eyes, as frustration and impotence overcame her. As much as she craved to help her friend, her struggles had been in vain. Every second separated Monica further away from escape, the ropes tightened around her skin until Olga was satisfied. She brought her limp body closer to the low table and sat her across her silent companion. Bely flinched at the sight of Olga, her eyes became knives and if looks could kill she would have been stabbed on the spot. In reality, all she could do was stare aimlessly, her eyes were the last shred of her freedom.

As Olga sat Monica down placing a pillow under her legs, she drew a long black cloth that proceeded to tie on her head. Her eyes became covered in the black fabric concealing her sight behind it. When Monica opened her eyes she was met once again by darkness, her head spun in bewilderment. A pair of chopsticks were clamped on her tongue, holding her mouth open and deterring any attempts at speaking. The pressure on her tongue meant saliva had started dripping from her mouth, forming a small puddle of drool on her beige skirt.

For a brief moment, Olga left the private room allowing the couple to come to terms with the extent of their predicament. It was only when both Monica and Bely started to struggle against her bonds that they realised how severely they had been fixed. In a joint struggle, Monica tried to speak, a task proved nearly impossible on account of her rather unusual gag. As she tried to speak the words came out as incoherent ramble, each word putting a painful strain on her aching tongue. Olga returned, Bely’s eyes fixed on her captor and the wooden tray she had brought with her. She put the tray to rest on top of the table, as pieces of nigiri and sashimi lay neatly arranged. The waitress made herself comfortable, sitting on one side of the table and drawing a deck of playing cards from within her back pocket.

Such an item brought confusion to the helpless eyes of poor Bely, while Monica remained completely oblivious to her surroundings. Soon the presence of the peculiar deck of cards would have its explanation. Olga grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the table and began to dip a piece of sushi in soy sauce. As she enjoyed the delicacy, Bely’s muffled complaints did not cease.

“Would you like some?” – she impishly inquired, holding a piece of sushi to her sealed lips…

This prompted a sweeping reaction from her ex-girlfriend now turned captive. Her face turned red in anger, as whatever foul-mouthed remarks she was directing upon the waitress became blurred into incoherent dribble.

“No? Oh well… you don’t know what you’re missing.” – Olga said with a devilish smirk as she swallowed the delicate fish.

Sound-reliant Monica could not paint an accurate picture of what was going on around her, but she took notice of her captor’s taunting remarks towards her lover. Suddenly the waitress paused for a second, diverting her attention towards the deck of playing cards on the table. It was time to address the elephant in the room she thought. She started shuffling the cards and did so with a masterful sleight of hand until she once again lay the deck on the table. She met Bely’s gaze:

“Cut the cards.” – she mockingly commanded.

Olga paused for a second and chuckled, rejoicing in her devilish antics and adding insult to her captive’s predicament.

“Since you’ve gathered all here tonight on such a special occasion let’s play a quick game. I am aware that you guys are good friends, perhaps more than just friends. The point is, this game will be a testament to your great teamwork skills. After all, you work together right? I am going to show Bely a card, and since Monica can’t see it you’ll just have to tell her which card it is. Simple right?”

Bely was fuming. Given the nature of her predicament, she knew she wouldn’t be able to even utter a word clearly. Olga paused for a second as she put a queen of hearts on the table…

“You have three attempts, get it right once and I’ll set you free…”
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]lanadelgagged[/mention] I am flabbergasted! Wow! I absolutely love this story! Thank you for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

A very well thought out and written story.

Looking forward to it continuing [mention]lanadelgagged[/mention]
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

[mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] Thank you very much indeed for your kind words of appreciation! Your feedback is much appreciated. There's more stuff to come of course... ;)
Last edited by lanadelgagged 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Put a sock in it!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago @Mr Underheel @mrjones2009 Thank you very indeed for your kind words of appreciation! Your feedback is much appreciated. There's more stuff to come of course... ;)
I look forward to reading it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago A very well thought out and written story.

Looking forward to it continuing @lanadelgagged
I could not agree more. The predicament the two damsels find themselfes him is intriguing - and the task they shall accomplish seems to be an uphill battle. I am looking forward where you will takes this tale.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago A very well thought out and written story.

Looking forward to it continuing @lanadelgagged
I could not agree more. The predicament the two damsels find themselfes him is intriguing - and the task they shall accomplish seems to be an uphill battle. I am looking forward where you will takes this tale.
I appreciate your feedback and hope I can deliver <3
Put a sock in it!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

[mention]lanadelgagged[/mention] most intriguing thanks for posting.
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Phenomenal start. Olga has to be one of the more audacious captors I've read about on this site. It's a bold move kidnapping people who know you at your place of employment. I love the setting. I love the taunting. I love the writing style. I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]lanadelgagged[/mention] Very intriguing story. Good back story, great tie up. And such a cliff hanger. What does the queen of hearts signify? “Off with their heads?”
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Wow. Nice descriptions, well done introduction... The juicy part was really mean, cruel, kind of vindictive I'd say... I loved it. I loved it.

I like the end as well, not sure if it will end like this, but it's really great! Well done!
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Wow. Nice descriptions, well done introduction... The juicy part was really mean, cruel, kind of vindictive I'd say... I loved it. I loved it.

I like the end as well, not sure if it will end like this, but it's really great! Well done!
You can trust me when I tell you that this is merely the start ;)
Put a sock in it!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago
You can trust me when I tell you that this is merely the start ;)
I hoped you would say that :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic