The Cute Little Burglar (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 236

The Cute Little Burglar (F/F)

Post by Deleted User 236 »

This is a sequel to "The Helpful, Helpless, Housekeeper."

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=107

Several months had passed since my brush with the little burglar which left me in a lovely blindfolded and gagged hogtie for hours, and left my employers a little poorer, you know what insurance companies are like. I had kept working for several weeks but "the stress had become too great." As expected the insurance, and their savings, had paid for quite a few replacements. Most of the small electronics, tablets etc had been replaced, along with some jewlery items. Shortly after I left their employ they lost most of the stuff again in a second burglary. As promised a telephone call to my little friend, together with the alarm code and a copy of the front door key helped. I was lucky I was not there this time or who knows what would have happened to me (cheeky wink) A day stripped naked tied to the bed? If only.

My little burglar, or Any, had now moved to university in a different city. I was working as cleaner , no babysitting this time, in a variety of houses. I had also followed Amy and was cleaning 8 different properties, half a day each. One stood out above the others for the wealth, jewellery, portable electronics etc. It was one day when I was working there that I answered.a.knock on the door. In was wearing red t-shirt, jeans and bare feet as I opened the door and saw Amy. She was in a leather jacket, black t shirt, short black skirt, black tights and knee length boots. "Best take those off. We don't want dainty little boot prints do we." I said.

As Amy unzipped and removed her boots I closed the door and gave her directions to the most valuable items. As she went through the house making sure to throw things around , break less valuable items and generally look like the place had been done by a proper burglar with no inside knowledge I used the bathroom. I would not have another chance for a long time.

As Amy came back downstairs with two loaded bags , I sat on the floor of the lounge.

"Ready?" She asked.

"You bet" was my reply.

She opened a zip in her jacket and took out tentacles of cable ties. "Hands first?"
"Of course."

I put my hands behind my back and she fastened a tie round them, using a second to cinch. Next she fastened a single zip tie round each arm just above my elbows and using a third, threaded through the first two, to draw them together. 4 or 5 ties joined end to end went round my chest just below my breasts, as if having wrists and elbows tied behind my back wasn't enough to keep me helpless. Finally she used a tie to join my wrist bindings to the belt on my jeans.

"Legs now."

I put my bare feet out in front of me as she used 2 zip ties joined end to end to tie my ankles, clinching with a third. My knees, above and below , were tied as my elbows, with a single tie round each leg, joined by a,third tie. I strained and found I could not struggle too much as the plastic bands cut into my wrists, arms and ankles.

Just when I thought she'd finished Amy approached with two more ties. One she used to fasten my thumbs together, and the second bound my big toes.

"Now just time to torture to make you tell me where the valuables,are."

"Hey I just told you."

"Oh. But I want to torture you." she said as she dragged her nails over the soles of my bare feet. I giggled and screamed.

"Stopp. Stopped. Someone will hear us."

"I thought of that." she said taking out a,roll of silver tape and a pair of tights.

"I hope they're clean." I said as she moved towards me.

"You'll soon find out." Teased Amy as she stuffed not one but two pairs,of tights into my mouth before,plastering half a dozen strips of tape over. "Ready?" She asked then without stopping put tape over my eyes too.

"Mmnnpphh." I protested as she rolled me over and put me in a mercifully loose hogtie. Still with my bottom and the biting zip ties I was not escaping. She then began to tickle my feet again. "Mmmnnggmmpphhh. Mmmmppphh. Nnngggmmmmn."

"Good. All seems to be tight enough." I heard her zip her boots back up then shut the door. Once again I was alone in my bondage for 6 hours until the owners discovered me, and their losses. I spent the time wiggling my fingers and toes, and thinking of the description of the hooded, oversight man with personal hygiene issues that had done this too me.

Oh and if you are wondering, they were clean.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Just the right length of story to enjoy.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Humorous, well written, and short. Excellent!
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

:D Good and Awesome Story
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great continuation! And an excellent choice for the gag, my personal favorite. ;)

I sense a great regular series is forming! :)
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

[mod]Hi,

This story needs to be tagged. If it isn't tagged soon, then I will lock it.[/mod]
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

Love it!
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Love it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic