IMAGINATION – A short story to keep your mind busy... (F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

IMAGINATION – A short story to keep your mind busy... (F)

Post by slackywacky »

Her breathing was heavy, her lungs trying to suck in as much oxygen as they could. Sweat drops were visible on her skin, not surprisingly, as she had just gone through a hell of a workout. The lights in the room did not help, as they were giving off a lot of heat. At least the floor was somewhat cool, the stone floor not taking up the heat in the room, or at least not in such a way that it was warm. Her long black hair was a mess. The heat had made it frizzy, not a look she preferred, but it was one of the consequences of the sweating she had been doing.

“Look left.”

The voice was not asking, but also not ordering, just a matter effect statement, short and to the point. It had been for the time she had been in the room. Just telling her what to do, nothing more, nothing less. Not that she minded, she was not much of a chatterbox herself, she hated wasting words on things that were not important. Maybe that had to do with her upbringing, her parents had not been the talking kind either. And it had rubbed of on her at a young age.

“Look right and up.”

They had been at this for over 2 hours, she guessed. She could not say for certain, as there was no clock in the room, and she was not wearing her Fitbit. She kind of regretted it, the workout she just had would have showed up as a lot of calories burned probably, but alas, it was not part of what she was doing, therefore it had stayed in the change room.

“Little more.”

She pushed herself up a little more. It took some effort, and it did not help her breathing, but she was fit enough, so she managed. If not for anything else, she was getting a good workout. Not that she really needed one, she went to the gym often enough, but it was nice to get paid to exercise.

“Rest your head on the floor.”

She heard the flash go off, which means he was taking pictures instead of video. It made no difference to her. It had surprised her how easy it had been to strip naked and walk out of the dressing room, something she had never done before. The days leading up to today had been different, she had been nervous, fidgeting even, something she normally did not do. But when she got here and had been in the dressing room, taking her clothes off had been uneventful. Maybe it helped that she was not ashamed of her body, maybe, again, the way her parents had been with regards to their bodies had helped. They never were shy about their bodies.

“Move to your left side.”

More instructions. This one a bit more difficult than the previous ones, as it was harder to do. She grunted and moved and managed to get onto her left side, not an easy maneuver in her position. It felt different from the previous time, probably because they were further in the session, and she was getting tired. The flash had stopped, so it was probably back to video. When she came in, she had signed a whole lot of papers, most she did not read as it was too much, and she did not understand parts of it. The important bit was where the money was being mentioned. She needed to repair her car, so she could use the 500 Euros they had promised her.

“Other side.”

This was even harder than the previous command, as now she had to first move back and than do it all again to the other side. It took some retries and grunts, but she managed. As she still did not hear the flash going off, she figured this was all being recorded on video. She had no idea what they were going to do with the video and photos, there had been some mention in the paperwork, but again it was written in legal language, something that was hard to read. She had barely made it through high school, so legal talk was not something she was used to.

“Back.”

Silently she wondered when they would be done. The contract had stated 1 hour of material, but he had explained that time to make changes to the set or her was not included. It felt more than 1 hour and probably 2, but she had never been in this position before, which made it hard to guess.

“Okay, done.”

It took a moment to register what he had said.

“Done?” She wondered. “We are done?”

There was no answer, the question had never escaped her lips. But hearing those words was nice. There had been no time to relax, she had been constantly pushed. Do this, do that, he had said. And she had done whatever he asked. Not that she had much choice. It was either do what he asked, or don’t get paid.

“I’ll be back.”

“What?” She wondered. “Is he leaving me? Did I miss the fact he said how long he would be gone?”

She listened, but there were no sounds, at least no sounds that she did not make, as her breathing was clearly audible. Sucking in the air she needed still required effort. Not as much as when she had to crawl across the floor, the ‘workout’ she had called it, but still a little effort. Looking back at what she had done, she wondered if she would do it again, had she known what was required. It did not help her at this moment, as she had no way of communicating, especially with him not being around, but if he would ask again, she would have to think about it. She was willing to do many things to get some money, many, not all, as she did have limits, but this could be something that she would not repeat. Now where was he? Without him she would be stuck here and that was not a thing she was looking forward to...
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice story slackywacky! I can see this story fitting with a couple of bondage picture sets on the net ;)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Great job! I love this! Not all that short. High quality!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A great story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 1 year ago Nice story slackywacky! I can see this story fitting with a couple of bondage picture sets on the net ;)
Thank you. This was a bit of an experiment, trying to write a bondage story without ever using the words that we always associate with these stories. What was the workout? Was she gagged? How was she tied? All those (and more) questions can only be answered by your own brain, as the story itself does not provide them. Everybody can have a different story, rope, leather, tape, ballgag, stuffed gag, etc...
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago I love this! Not all that short. High quality!
Short for my standards :lol: Thank you very much. I like to try things and this was one of them.
Dpsiic wrote: 1 year agoA great story.
Glad you liked it.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I fixed two spelling errors (minor, I know), but they bugged me :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic