Sockgag Sandy: Before and After (mm/f, MM/F, F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sockgag Sandy: Before and After (mm/f, MM/F, F/F)

Post by Transchick85 »

This story of being tied up at the gym happened in my hometown at the hands of two younger guys on two occasions, 10 years apart. My name is Sandy and I'm 28 years old. I have blonde hair, green eyes, 5'5"and have a slim and toned build.

Before:

At the time of the first incident, I was 18 years old and recently graduated high school. I was wearing a pair of white sweatpants with a blue strip on the sides of the pant legs, white sports bra and white sneakers. I had finished my workout session and headed to the long hallway leading to the locker rooms.

Unknown to me, two younger boys followed behind me sneakily. The first boy was Ryan, a 12 year old with brown hair and was 5'0". He wore a pair of black sweatpants with a grey waistband, black sneakers and was shirtless. The second boy was Danny, a 13 year old with blonde hair and was 5'4". He wore dark blue plaid lounge pants, white sneakers and was shirtless. Both young teens had defined six pack abs. Ryan had a little upper arm muscle tone when he flexed and Danny had upper arm muscle tone.

The teens tackled me from behind in the hallway and they both wrapped their arms around me. I tried to yell at them to let go of me, but they each took a turn throwing a hand over my mouth and shushing me. I tried to yell out but that just caused both of them to clap a hand over my mouth. Ryan said "no, no sshh sssshhhh sssssshhhhh" frantically and Danny said "sssshhh be quiet sssshhh". I struggled and tried to yell out through their hands to no avail. They got me to my feet and dragged me towards the guy's locker room. Ryan repeatedly urged me to shut up while Danny repeatedly sshhed me.

They got me into the locker room and they took turns restraining and handgagging me. Danny got to go first and then it was Ryan's turn. Suddenly it sounded like someone was coming down the hallway and it sounded like it was a male. My young captors panicked and then Ryan mentioned an unused storage room and Danny grabbed my legs. They carried me over to the storage room away from the lockers. The boys repeatedly told me to not to scream and to be quiet. Danny ran to get their gym bags.

Ryan was able to physically restrain me and hold my mouth despite being younger and shorter. He said "sssshhhhh, please don't scream, be quiet be quiet, stop struggling, shut up" in a quiet tone of voice. Danny came in and quickly pulled out a roll of silver duct tape and taped up my ankles. He grabbed a pair of socks and balled them up in his hand. I heard someone enter the locker room. Ryan removed his hand and as I tried to yell out, Danny stuffed the socks in my mouth. The socks tasted horrible, like sour and salty. I groaned and moaned in disgust as the combined taste hit my taste buds like a gross double whammy.

Danny held my arms behind me and I felt Ryan taping my wrists behind me, then he taped my arms together. Danny taped up my legs and the boys taped my arms to my body. I spit the gross sock gag out and Danny clapped his hand over my mouth and shushed me as Ryan grabbed the socks and stuffed my mouth with them again. Then Danny wrapped the tape around my mouth a few times.

I heard the person leave the locker room. For a couple hours I was held captive in that storage room by the young teenage boys. I struggled against my bindings and tried to yell and scream into my disgusting sockgag that was secured into my mouth with tape. I listened to them talk about how cute I looked all bound and gagged in my sports bra and sweatpants. I tried to rant and curse at them but it came out muffled. Then, not surprisingly, they both took turns placing their hands on my breasts. They both pushed on them softly. They gave each other surprised glances and talked about how squishy they were and how they expected them to feel more solid like a stress ball or a sandbag. I rolled my eyes and gave a muffled "oh god".

Finally they freed me, the teenage brats left my gag and bound wrists for last. They only removed both after I nodded my head in agreement not to tell their parents what they had done to me.
Last edited by Transchick85 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

After:

So my next encounter with these boys was a few months ago. I was visiting my family and was doing a workout session at the old gym. I recognized the two boys working out on the other side of the gym. Ryan was 22 years old and 5'8", he wore black sweatpants, white sneakers and was shirtless. Danny was 23 years old and 5'10", he wore dark blue sweatpants, black sneakers and was shirtless. His blonde hair was a little curly. They both had muscular arms that were a little veiny. I was wearing a grey sports bra, blue leggings and grey sneakers.

When I was finished with my workout, it had appeared that they had left. I was approaching the hallway when they came out of their hiding places and tackled me to the ground. "What the Hel-mmmm" I tried to yell out before Ryan threw a hand over my mouth. "Ssh, ssh, be quiet, ssh, don't scream, don't scream" Ryan said in a hushed voice. "Mmmmmm, Mmmm Mm Mmm, Mmmmmm Mmmmmm" I tried to respond helplessly. He let go of my mouth after going silent. "Get off of me, let me g-MMMMMPH" I tried to yell out before Danny clapped a hand over my mouth.

"Shush, shush, shush, stop screaming, sssssshhhhh, stop, stop, stop" Danny said to me. "Lmmm mm gmmmph, lmmm gmmmm mm mm, gmmmph ommph ommm mmmm" I tried to demand through his hand. I went quiet again and he removed his hand. "HEL-MMMMMMMM" I tried to scream before they both covered my mouth. They both sushed me and told me to shut up. "HMMMMMMMMM, HMMMMMMMM, HMMMMMMPH, HMMMMMMPH, MMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMPH, MMMMMMMMMMMMPH" I tried screaming but it was helpless.

I couldn't believe that there was no one else was around. They pulled me to my feet and dragged me into the hallway. I kicked out my legs until Danny grabbed my legs and carried me down the hallway and into the guys locker room. They took turns restraining and handgagging me as I struggled and kicked my legs out. I yelled as loud as I could into their handgags. "She's as loud as I remember" Ryan said to Danny, who said "we're definitely going to have to shut her up like last time".

Then Danny grabbed and handgagged me while Ryan grabbed my legs. They carried me to the storage room and wrestled me onto the ground. They then took turns restraining and handgagging me on the ground. Ryan held me on the ground while Danny grabbed their gym bags. Danny grabbed his gym sock out of his bag and shoved it in my mouth as I tried to make a last ditch effort to yell. It tasted sour and salty, but more than the sockgag they shut my mouth with last time. Ryan held my arms while I saw Danny grabbed a bundle of white rope.

Danny took over holding my arms as Ryan got to work. He tied my wrists and arms behind my back. Then Ryan held my legs while Danny tied my ankles and legs together. I spit Danny's sock out and complained about how disgusting it was. Mid-rant, Ryan shoved his sock into my mouth. It tasted sour and saltier than Danny's, but it was dry and crusted when it was shoved in my mouth. As my new sockgag got wet, the taste mixed in a horrible old wet crusty taste with the sour saltiness.

Ryan held my legs as Danny tied up my ankles and legs. They got me in a sitting position and they brought rope across my waist, midsection and above and below my chest. They tied my arms to my body. I spit Ryan's sock out and they both threw a hand to my mouth. Danny popped his hand over my mouth after they got to tell them the locker my bag was in. Danny held my mouth while Ryan ran into the ladies locker room to grab my gym bag.

Ryan came back and pulled out a pair of my socks. These socks were worn a few days ago. It was a hot day, my wife and I decided to surprise my parents by cleaning out their old shed and organized some boxes in their garage. Then, we went for a jog with my dad who was trying to get more exercise. I think I even slept in them, I didn't take them off until a morning workout session at the gym.

Danny removed his hand and I refused to open my mouth and shook my head when they asked me to open up. Danny held my nose and as soon as I opened my mouth, Ryan shoved my dirty socks into my mouth. They tasted sour, salty and had a hint of a cheesy like flavor. It was even more foul tasting then their socks. Ryan held my mouth while Danny took a roll of athletic tape. He wrapped it around my mouth six times. Then Ryan took a roll of vet wrap and wrapped it around my mouth.

I struggled against the ropes and mmmphed into my gag helplessly for the next couple of hours. They claimed that someone had paid them to capture, bind and gag me like they did 10 years ago. Except this person had specific instructions for how I was to be tued and gagged up. Danny received a text message and said that this mystery person was arriving and wanted me to be displayed on a bench in the ladies locker room. I was carried into the ladies locker room and my bag was placed next to my feet.

They joked that it was fun catching up and Danny said "tell Frankie it was nice meeting her" before leaving. That was my wife's name, my eyes widened and let out a muffled flurry of profanities. A 28 year old, 5'8", middle eastern woman with brown hair walked in. My loving wife waved and greeted me as if I wasn't bound and gagged. She was wearing a white sports bra and grey sweatpants with white sneakers. Her upper body was sweaty, clearly she worked out for the two hours I was held prisoner by my young shirtless male captors.

She playfully apologized and admitted to planning this out before making the trip to my hometown. I told her the story of my capture at the hands of Ryan and Danny 10 years ago. She found them at the sporting goods store they worked at and paid them to do it to me again. She untied me except for my wrists and removed my gag after I stopped trying to rant at her. "You had them use those socks I wore and sweated in for a day as a gag? You are such a bit-mmmph" I started to rant before she clamped my mouth shut nice and tight with her hand.

"I can see why those boys made sure to gag you" She teased. She reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of socks she wore for her job at the hospital where worked as a cardiologist. "Remember the double shift I worked a few days before we left? These are those socks I wore, I also worked out at the hospital gym in between my double" she said mischievously. She removed her hand and forced my mouth open. She stuffed my mouth with her socks, they tasted twice as bad as mine. She wrapped medical tape around my mouth and wrapped vet wrap around it.

My wife led me out of the gym through the back exit and towards her car. I walked to the gym earlier. She drove to the airbnb where we were staying and retied my ankles after sitting me down on the couch. She took mercy on me and freed me a couple hours later. She half jokingly made a comment about having to make tying me up a regular thing and how she finally found a way to shut me up. She even added that now she has a way to win an argument against me. I glared at her as she cuddled up next to me. She would end up keeping her word to bind and gag me herself on a regular basis.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic