Emily cashed in her Coupon f/mm (finished)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Emily cashed in her Coupon f/mm (finished)

Post by Gil »

Hey guys. Here is a new story from Kyle. This time again with his sister redeeming her coupon from Christmas. Have fun with it 😊:

Hey, Kyle here again. It's my most embarrassing story so far, I would say. This story happened the weekend after Steve attacked me. It was Sunday and I had nothing planned. I slept until about 8:15 am. I got up, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I left my blue pajamas on and went into the living room to watch TV. I was the only one awake so far. After a little while, I heard someone come into the living room to join me. It was Emily.

"Good morning, Kyle." Emily greeted.

"Good morning, Emily." I greeted back.

"Do you sleep well?" She asked me.

"Yes, very well. And you?" I asked her, too.

"Also, thank you." She replied. "What do you have planned for today?" She wanted to know.

"I don't have anything planned. I'm just relaxing. Why do you ask?" I wanted to know from her.

"Well, because of this." She grinned and handed me a piece of paper.

As I looked at it, I realized what it was. It was the gift certificate I had given to each of my family and Jean for Christmas. So far, only Jean had redeemed it when she dressed me up as a Dalmatian and I had to walk like one. Emily would now be the second. As a reminder, this gift certificate allowed the owner to tie me up at will for 12 hours and decided what I will wear

"So not a relaxing Sunday after all, haha." I grinned at her.

"Whatever you say, haha." She replied with a laugh. "So only if you're okay with it today." She added.

"Sure, that's what the coupon is for." I grinned at her.

"Okay, let's go upstairs then." She said to me.

I nodded and followed her. We went into my room and got the bag and box out from under my bed.

"You get all the stuff out of the bag and I'll find the costume." She said to me.

I nodded again and got everything out. I sorted it and laid it out on the floor. As I looked at the stuff, I was again amazed at how many things I had and grinned again.

"So, your costume is ready and lays on your bed." She said to me with a grin.
I was curious to see what she had chosen for me. I turned around and looked at the bed. I couldn't believe my eyes. There were the blue romper with cars on it and a front zipper, the gray bib with "Little Stinker" written on it, the pacifier necklace with the gray pacifier, the blue mittens, a teddy bear, and three diapers.

"Wait. Do you want me to dress like a baby for 12 hours, like spirit week?" I asked her a little nervously.

"Sure, why not?" She asked me with a grin.

"It will be embarrassing to be dressed up like a baby for so long. And most importantly, why 3 diapers?" I wanted to know.

"No one will see you. Only you, me, and the other 3. And the diapers... you'll figure that out, haha." She laughed.

"...Alright. Let’s start." I said to her with a slight grin and took the clothes off the bed.

I went into the bathroom and took off my pajamas. I went to the bathroom and then put on my diapers. Then I put on the romper, put on the bib, attached the pacifier chain with the pacifier to the bib, and put on the mittens. I looked at myself in the mirror. I went straight to red in the face. Now I knew why I should put on 3 diapers. I could close my legs, but I waddled a little when I walked around. This was even more humiliating.

"Maybe those coupons weren't such a good idea." I thought to myself.

I left the bathroom and went back to my room. Emily saw me and started laughing.

"There's my little baby brother, haha. You look really cute." she laughed.

I didn't say anything and just stood there.

"Now the final touch." She said as she held my red costume makeup in her hand.

She painted my cheeks red to make it look more babyish.

"Perfect." She grinned and put the makeup aside.

Then she picked up the wrist and ankle cuffs. She cuffed my hands in front and put the leg cuffs around my ankles. Then she did something new. She took the other pair of leg cuffs. She made one cuff above my right elbow. Then she passed the chain around my back and fastened the other cuff above my left elbow. Then she took the chain in her hand and shortened it with a small cable tie so that my upper arms were tight against my side. This way I could not stretch my arms away from my upper body.

“That’s new and very effective. “I said to Emily.

"Yeah, you’re right. I searched on the internet for something new. And we didn’t use this in a long time.” She said with a grin and held the thumb cuffs in her hand.

"Oh yeah, you're right about that. The last time was Spirit Week." I confirmed with her.

She took my hands and then put the thumb cuffs on me. This way my hands were even more useless than before. The mittens were a good part of the reason. I looked at my hands and moved them a little.

"Yes, the thumb cuffs dommmppphh." I was about to agree when Emily put the pacifier in my mouth.

"Babies can't talk." She winked at me.

I just looked at her dully.

"Well then, I guess the 12 hours start now. Let's go downstairs. Oh, and don't forget your teddy. Not that you'd be sad if you didn't have him, haha." Laughed Emily and led the way.

I looked at the clock. It was exactly 9 am.

"Well, this could be long twelve hours." I thought to myself, picked up the teddy bear, and headed downstairs.

I also went down the stairs, at least as best I could. Because of the diapers, I waddled a little, which is why I arrived in the living room a little later than Emily downstairs. I arrived in the living room where she was already waiting for me.

"Haha, much better than expected." She laughed out loud.

I was a little red in the face, looking off to the side and not saying anything because I wasn't supposed to.

"Ohh, you have nothing to be ashamed of, little baby. I got something to eat first. Sit down." She said to me, ruffling my hair and walking into the kitchen.

I sat down at the table so I could see the door. I put the teddy on the table. A short time later she came back with two bowls of cereal and put them on the table. She sat down in front of my head. She took the pacifier out of my mouth, took the spoon, and held it in front of my nose.

"Here comes the plane." She said, grinning widely.

You could tell she was enjoying it. After a short time, I opened my mouth and she fed me. While we were eating, I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was our brother. He stopped in the doorway and looked at us.

"HAHAHA. What's going on here?" Steve asked laughing.

"I just redeemed the coupon." We turned and told him smiling.

"I see. Good call, sis. So we have a baby brother today?" He asked with a grin.

"Sure thing." She replied.

"Haha, I'm glad." Steve laughed again and went into the kitchen.

We continued to eat in silence. Steve joined us in the living room, sat down on the couch, and watched TV. When we finished eating, Emily put the pacifier back in my mouth and brought the dishes away. I got up and waddled over to Steve. He watched me do it and had to laugh.

"Haha, how many diapers did you have to put on?" He asked with a grin.

"Thwee." I replied with the pacifier in my mouth.

"Oh, that's quite a few, haha." He laughed again and wisped through my hair as well.

I just nodded and we watched TV. A little while later Emily came back and sat down next to me.

"Here, little Kyle. You forgot your teddy. " She said with a grin and handed it to me.

I took it in my hands without a word.

"What do you say when someone is helping you, little Kyle." Grinned Steve at me.

"...Thank you." I said softly turning to Emily.

Emily winked at me and we all watched TV together. So there I was, sitting between Steve and Emily, dressed like a baby with ankle, hand, and thumb cuffs and a pacifier in my mouth. Then I heard my parents coming down the stairs. My father joined us in the living room.

"Good morning you three... HAHAHA.” My dad started to laugh. “Do I want to know?” He asked smiling.

"I redeemed my coupon earlier." Emily explained to him.

"Ah, I see. I guess we have a baby in the family today again." He laughed again.

“Steve said the same earlier.” I said to him.

He padded my head and left the living room. A short time later, however, he returned with the camera in hand.

"Smile, please." Said my dad and took a few pictures and showed them to us.

"HAHAHA!" all three of us laughed out loud.

I had to admit that it looked very funny and also kind of cute. We continued to watch TV. My dad went to my mum in the kitchen. At some point, however, I was a little annoyed with the pacifier and spit it out. Emily noticed this and put it back in my mouth.

"Leave it in nicely." She said to me.

I shook my head, spit it back out, and grinned at her. I wanted to tease her a little.

"Well, if you won't listen, you'll have to feel." She said and stood up.

She went up the stairs and came back after a few minutes. She had with her the wool she had used to tie me up on her birthday and a pair of scissors. She cut 4 pieces of the same length because of the pacifier's little holes on 4 corners. 2 on the left and 2 on the right. Then she attached a piece of wool to each hole. She put it back in my mouth and knotted the strings behind my head. I tried to spit it out but couldn't do it anymore. A simple and practical pacifier gag.

"Better." She grinned and sat down next to me again.

I looked at the clock. It was 10:34.

"Ten and a half more hours. That's still a long time." I thought to myself and sobered up a bit.

We continued to watch TV for now. But that was a little too boring for me in the long run. I briefly thought about how I could annoy her further.

"If she's already dressing me like a baby, then I'll start acting like one too-" I thought to myself.

I looked down at the teddy I was holding and knew exactly what I was about to do.

"Huuuiiiii!" I shouted and threw him across the living room as best I could, clapping as I went.

He didn't fly far because the thumb cuffs restricted my movement, as did the leg cuffs that were around my elbows. Emily stood up and retrieved it. She handed it to me and looked at me seriously. I threw it again, laughing as I did so. Again she retrieved it and handed it to me.

"Last chance. Otherwise, you will be punished, little Kyle." She said in a serious voice.

"...Well then, I'm curious." I thought to myself.

I grinned at her and threw it again. Emily got back up but didn't go to where the teddy had landed. She left the room and walked up the stairs.

"Oh, baby Kyle. I think you upset your mommy, haha." Laughed Steve.

"I think so too, haha." I laughed as well.

A little while later she came back down carrying a lot of ropes.

"So you got yourself into this. Come over here to me." She said and waved me over to her.

I stood up and did as she asked. She got the key for the cuffs out of her pocket. She unlocked the thumb cuffs first and then the handcuffs. Then she unlocked the ankle cuffs around my elbows and the ones around my ankles. She left my gag as it was. I let my arms dangle down and waited to see what she was going to do. She took my hands and placed them flat against each other in front of me. She took a 5-yard rope and wrapped it first around my fingers, then around my thumbs, and then around my wrists. She knotted it tight on top of it. My hands now looked like a big rope mitten. Then she took one of the 25-yard ropes, wrapped it once around my wrists again, and knotted it tight. Then she wrapped it around my waist so that my arms were pulled to my torso and were tight. Then she wrapped the rope up my body until she got to my shoulders. Now and then she would knot it tight so the rope wouldn't slip. My upper body was now virtually mummified with the rope. Emily looked at me grinning for a moment before taking the next rope. I looked over at Steve. He was watching us with a grin. Emily brought my legs together and wrapped the rope around my ankles. Finally, she passed it between my legs, pulled it tight, and knotted it at the top. Then she took a 10-yard rope and did the same to my knees. Above and below.

"Done. Now for the final touch." She said.

She took the teddy bear and stuffed him between my head and shoulder at the top, so he was half peeking out, but sitting tight.

"So you don't "lose" him again." She winked at me with a grin.

She spread another blanket on the floor and then laid me down on it.

"I think our baby needs some time to himself after being so rebellious." She said and sat back down on the sofa.

There I was, tied up with ropes, laying on a blanket on the floor with the teddy to the left of my head. Of course, I wanted to test how tight the restraints were. It was bombproof. No escape in years by myself. Both continued to watch TV. A short time later, my parents joined us in the living room.

"Oh, I guess our baby wasn't nice." Grinned my mom.

"No, he wasn't, haha." Emily laughed loud.

"Well, then I guess it’s fair." Laughed my mom. "Would any of you like to come with us? We want to go for a walk." She suggested.

"Yes, I'll come with you." Replied my brother.

"Then I'll stay here and watch the little one. Unfortunately, we don't have a stroller for him, haha." Replied my sister laughing.

"Haha, unfortunately not. You take good care of him then." my mom said to Emily.

All three of them left the room, only Emily and I stayed. I was still fidgeting a bit in my restraints. Emily was barely paying attention to me. Then I tried to sit up, which failed a few times. But then I succeeded and sat upright. I looked briefly at Emily again. She noticed that I was now sitting down. I wondered if I could stand up again. I slid over to a chair at the dining room table. I knelt on my lower legs and managed to put my hands on the chair. I pushed myself up with my hands, helped with my legs, and stood on my feet.

"HAHA, I did it!" I laughed into my pacifier gag and bounced a few times.

"Congratulations. But let's see if you can do it in a minute haha." Laughed Emily and stood up.

She came over to me, grabbed me, and laid me down again, only this time on my stomach. Then she took another 5-yard rope and wrapped it halfway around my ankles. She angled my legs and then wrapped the rest above my knees. This way I was tied up in a hogtie.

"Now I'm curious to see if you can stand up like this." She said and stroked my hair.

"Haha, funny." I said into my gag.

Emily sat down next to me this time. I looked to my left, but the only thing I saw was the teddy. She left me alone though and didn't tickle me like she usually did. At 11:30 am, my parents and brother came back. My parents went into the kitchen and prepared a little something for lunch. Steve joined us and sat to my right. He supported himself with his forearms and put his legs on my back.

"Hey, I'm not a footstool." I said to him and looked at him.

"Well then do something about it haha." He laughed.

I tried to move but could barely move.

"Point taken." I said slightly annoyed. My voice was still muffled by the pacifier

I turned around and continued watching TV. Emily was watching one of her soaps. Relatively boring. Then, at just before 12, my parents came and set the table. Emily noticed this and untied my bonds. She put the rope aside and helped me up. She put me in my seat where I had been sitting in the morning and sat to my left. She untied the gag and put it on the table. My parents had made sandwiches. We all ate together and had a lot of fun with my appearance. After we were done, we cleared the dishes. Well, except for me. Then they all came back.

"I think it's time for our baby to take his nap." Said Emily with a grin on her face.

"But I'm not tiremmmppphhh." I said to her as she put the pacifier back in my mouth and tied it behind my head.

She picked me up and carried me to my room. She laid me down next to my bed and then took the blanket. She unrolled it on the floor and laid me on the left end. It was clear to me what was happening now. She rolled me up in the blanket and attached 4 of my straps to the outside so I couldn't roll free. Around my ankles, above my knees, around my forearms, and my shoulders. She closed them all with a small padlock. Then she lifted me and laid me in bed. It was relatively warm in my blanket cocoon.

"So you can sleep well too." She said and got one of the sleeping masks, which she put over my eyes so that everything went black.

"Then sleep tight, little baby. I'll see you again in a few hours." She said to me, stroking my hair once more and leaving my room.

"A few hours? How long is she going to leave me here alone? And most importantly, what else is she up to?" I asked myself.

I lay awake for quite a while, but the heat made me fall asleep after a while.

To be continued…

I hope you like this part😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Kyle needs to be careful when people redeem the coupons. Because people will find a loophole to make it fun or embarrassing for him. Such as being a baby for 12 hours vs. being a dalmatian for 12 hours. I wonder which is worse. Nice idea with the pacifier gag. Emily is clever to think of that for her brother. Nice work, [mention]Gil[/mention]! :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Great story so far!
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Emily cashed in her coupon - with great new ideas :) A great and cool story so far ! So lets see what will happen after or maybe during Kyles nap :) ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sounds like a fun idea. Baby Kyle surely needs his nap. :lol: At least, Emily tried to make it fun for Kyle, she didn't even torture him. She is really a caring sister.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Kyle needs to be careful when people redeem the coupons. Because people will find a loophole to make it fun or embarrassing for him. Such as being a baby for 12 hours vs. being a dalmatian for 12 hours. I wonder which is worse. Nice idea with the pacifier gag. Emily is clever to think of that for her brother. Nice work, @Gil! :D
Thanks :) haha yeah, he probably brought it on himself with that :D. We can look forward to seeing what else Steve comes up with :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Scottstud94 wrote: 2 years ago Great story so far!
Thank you :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago Emily cashed in her coupon - with great new ideas :) A great and cool story so far ! So lets see what will happen after or maybe during Kyles nap :) ;)
Thank you :). Yeah be curious :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like a fun idea. Baby Kyle surely needs his nap. :lol: At least, Emily tried to make it fun for Kyle, she didn't even torture him. She is really a caring sister.
Yeah, let's see what happens after the nap :D. She is taking good care of her baby brother :D
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

As ever you are an unending supply of fun pieces of fiction.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago As ever you are an unending supply of fun pieces of fiction.
Haha thanks for the compliment :)
Felinius
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Felinius »

Love this one! I was really hoping the sleeper would come up again! :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Felinius wrote: 2 years ago Love this one! I was really hoping the sleeper would come up again! :)
Glad you enjoyed the story. Glad I could fulfill your hopes for the sleeper :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Emily cashed in her Coupon (Part 2: f/mm)

Hey guys. Thank you very much for your comments 😊. Here is the second part of the story. This time someone else will join, be curious 😊. Have fun with the second part😊:

"Hey, wake up. It's 3 o'clock. Naptime is over." I heard Emily say as she stroked my hair.

I slowly opened my eyes but couldn't see anything because of the sleep mask. I heard Emily undo the padlocks on the straps and set them aside. She lifted me up and set me on my feet. She released me from the blanket and removed my sleep mask. I blinked as I had to get used to the light again, then looked at her.

"Did you sleep well, baby?" asked Emily with a grin.

"Yeah." I said, still slightly sleepy, still with the pacifier in my mouth.

"Well, did I promise you too much?" She asked, looking past me.

"Haha, no you didn't, Emily." I heard someone laughing behind me.

I recognized the voice immediately, snapped my eyes open, and turned around. Andrew stood behind me. He was also dressed as a baby, just like he was in Spirit Week. He was wearing the green onesie with dinosaurs, a bib, mittens, and a pacifier on a pacifier chain. Under the onesie, I recognized diapers, just like me.

"What are you doing here, Andwev?" I asked him, getting a little red in the face.

"I had called you on your cell phone and Emily answered. I wanted to know if you were free and Emily told me you were 'busy' today and explained why. That piqued my interest and I asked if it was okay if I came over. She told me the terms and here I am in full gear, haha." He explained with a grin.

"Yeah, so our baby won't be alone here." Grinned Emily and pinched my cheek. "Good, then we'll get you ready Andrew. I'm going to tie you up just like Kyle, okay?" She asked Andrew with a grin.

"Sure.” He confirmed, also grinning, and stood next to me.

He looked at me for a moment and winked. Emily placed his hands, which were also in mittens, flat next to each other, just as she did with me. She took a 5 yard-rope and wrapped it first around the front of his fingers to his thumbs and knotted it. Then she wrapped the rope around his thumbs, up once and down again to tied them together. Then she wrapped the rest around his wrists and knotted it tightly at the top. His hands now looked like a big mitten made of rope, like mine. Then she took one of the 25-yard ropes, wrapped it once around his wrists, and knotted it tight. Then she wrapped it around Andrew's waist so that his upper body was also mummified. Now and then she would knot it tightly so the rope wouldn't slip. Emily picked up a 5-yard rope and brought his legs together. She wrapped the rope around his ankles. Finally, she passed it between his legs, pulled it tight, and knotted it at the top. Then she took a 10-yard rope and did the same to my knees. Above and below. Now he was tied up exactly like me. Then she took the wool in her hand. She cut 4 pieces of the same length because the pacifier had small holes on 4 corners, like mine. 2 on the left and 2 on the right. Then she attached a piece of wool to each hole. She put the pacifier in his mouth and knotted the strings behind his head. She stepped back and looked at us.

"Haha, you guys look like twins." Emily laughed.

Emily left my room and came back a short time later with the camera and took some photos again. She showed them to us and we both had to laugh. Then she put us back to back. She took some zip ties and tied them together. Then she wrapped them once around our upper arms and once around our hips, above our hands. Another around our feet. Then she laid us on the floor and stood up again.

"I'll leave you two alone now, so the two babies can have some time to themselves. And if you manage to free yourselves, you'll get a reward. Have fun and good luck, haha." Emily laughed and left my room.

Of course, we then tried to break free, just to see if there was a small chance. We wiggled back and forth a bit, but of course, there was no escape in sight. The zip ties held us together and the ropes were still tight, but it didn't hurt.

"Were you so bowed that you chose to do this wather than being bowed at home?" I asked Andrew.

"Yeah, why not? I don't get bowed and you don't have to go thwough it alone. A win-win situation, I'd say." He replied.

"Yeah, you're right. Thank you for that." I said to him with a grin.

"No pwoblem." Replied Andrew. "How long have you been tied up so far?" He asked me.

"I can't see the clock." I explained to him.

"Wait I can see the clock. It's 3:30 pm." He said.

"Then there are 5.5 hours left of the 12 hours." I said to him.

"So a little less than half of the time had passed. Good to know, haha." Andrew laughed into his gag.

I laughed as well. We started talking about school etc. Our voices were a bit muffled by the pacifier, but still easily understandable, unlike the other gags we usually had. In any case, we agreed to keep this day between us. After some time, Emily came back to the room.

"Well, did you have a good time?" She asked us.

"Yes." We both confirmed and nodded.

"Good, because I'm bored." She said and sat down at our feet.

"Figures." I said softly into my gag.

She of course started tickling us.

"HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAA." We both laughed into our pacifi er gags.

The tickling was somewhat muffled by the footed romper, but I still felt it well enough. Emily didn’t show any consideration. She was constantly tickling us. Of course, I tried to move my feet back and forth to make it harder for her, but that didn't work so well today. Andrew and I were too well attached. Now and then she would poke us in the stomach again, at least where there were no ropes. So it felt like the same tickling procedure as always. And it was annoying as always. I really couldn't stand tickling, so they always did it when I was tied up. Since I couldn't see the clock, it seemed like forever. At some point, Emily got a call on her cell phone and left the room. We both breathed a sigh of relief.

"How long did she tickle us?" I asked Andrew.

"Half an hour." He answered me.

"WHAT, only? That felt like hours." I replied, slightly disappointed.

A short time later, Emily returned.

"I'll leave you guys alone now. That was a friend I'm about to meet." She said to us with a grin and then stepped in front of me. "All that's missing is a little something to keep my little babies from getting bored." She added with a grin.

I could see she was wearing new socks. I had a bad feeling. She squatted down in front of me.

"Payback is sweet.... or in this case, stinky, haha." Laughed Emily.

She held her sock under my nose and stuck it over my cheeks.

"That smells disgusting. How long have you been weawing those, Emily?" I asked her with a contorted face.

"Only three days." She grinned at me.

"Only?" I asked in disgust.

The smell was really bad. It was summer. I don't think I need to say more, do I? Emily then walked over to Andrew and held the sock under his nose.

"Oh my god, that's disgusting." Said Andrew into his pacifier.

"There, now that my little babies are busy, I can go in peace. I'll see you guys in two hours. Have fun, haha." He laughed and left my room.

"Oh god. Two hours. That could be a long time." I said to Andrew.

"Yeah, you got that right." He confirmed. "What did she mean by <wevenge is sweet>?" He wanted to know.

"We had a family game night last week. We had an escape challenge and I won. I got to tease them and then taped their socks under their noses as Lucy did to us." I explained.

"Ah, I see. Now it makes sense." He replied.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this too." I said to him.

"You don't have to apologize. I knew what I was getting into haha." Laughed he. "But your sister should change her socks more often." He added.

"Oh yeah, I couldn't agree more." I confirmed. "And I just realized I pwobably have another problem." I added, slightly concerned.

"And that would be?" he asked me.

"Well, I've been tied up since 9 am and I haven't been to the bathwoom yet today and I've been drinking a lot." I explained to him.

"Oh, haha, yeah, that's a pwoblem, haha." Laughed Andrew into his gag. "But you don't weally have a problem, baby Kyle. You have your toilet with you, hihi." He laughed again.

"Yeah, I knew you would enyoj that. You don't have to pee." I replied slightly sarcastically.

"How badly do you need to pee?" Asked Andrew

"Not so badly. But I don't think I can hold out until 9 pm. And I guarantee Emily won't let me go. She's done it before." I said to him.

"Yeah wight. You told me. The weekend she kept you and Jean as prisoners." He remembered.

"Yes." I replied.

I focused on thinking of other things to distract me. From the sock and from having to pee. We lay on the floor unchanged, as Emily had tied us together. We talked a lot to each other to distract ourselves. The time then passed quite quickly and the smell of the sock also became less and less bad. I had unfortunately already gotten used to it. At some point, Emily came back.

"Well my two babies. Did you have fun?" She wanted to know.

"Well, the smell could be better." Andrew said to her.

"Haha, well, that's just the way it is." She laughed. "It's almost 6 pm and dinner is ready. I'll get you guys off now, at least from the other one." She added.

We both nodded in agreement. She took a pair of scissors and cut the cable ties that held us together. First the ones around our ankles, then the ones around our hips, and finally the ones around our upper arms. Then she lifted Andrew, took off the sock from his nose, and carried him downstairs. She came back up, took off the sock as well, and carried me down. It felt so good to breathe fresh air. Andrew already had his pacifier gag out and everyone was already sitting at the table. It looked like the most normal thing in the world that we were tied up and dressed like babies. Emily sat me down in my chair and took out my pacifier, too.

"Cute as in the morning." Grinned my mom at us. "And you too, of course, Andrew." She added.

"Haha, thanks Mrs. Cooper." Replied Andrew laughing.

We ate dinner together We had lasagna. However, it looked different to Andrew and me. I looked at Emily in amazement.

"Don't worry, it's lasagna too, just pureed because our little babies can't chew yet, hahaha." She laughed out loud.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Haha sure. Could be more often like that." She replied laughing and then shoved the spoon into my mouth.

It tasted like regular lasagna, only in liquid form. Andrew, meanwhile, was being fed by Steve. I slowly noticed that my body was a little stiff from being tied up. After all, I had been tied up like this for a very long time. More than 6 hours. We ate, drank and laughed a lot too. Mostly about Andrew and me. When we were done, everyone put the dishes away, except us of course. Emily helped us get up and put the pacifier back in our mouths and tied it back.

"Alright, let's get you guys freed up so we can get on with this." Grinned Emily at us.

I was excited to see what else she had in store for us. Emily began to free me and Steve freed Andrew. First, she started with my feet. She started with my ankles. She untied the shackles and then the rope. She set it aside and then continued with my knees. Again, she untied the knot and then freed me from the rope as well. First above, then below my knees. It took a while, but then my legs were free again. While Emily loosened the long rope that was wrapped around my torso, I moved my legs a little. I noticed that my sister was done with the rope when the teddy bear, which was still hanging in the rope until then, fell down. Finally, she released my hands. It was very good to be free again. A short time later Andrew was also free. Emily picked up the teddy and pressed it into my hand. I held it tight and waited to see what she would do next. She took out both ankle cuffs and gave Steve a pair of them. He put the ankle cuffs on Andrew’s hands and Emily put them on me. This way we couldn't take the mittens off again.

"Well come on then, you little rascals." She grinned at us and walked behind us.

We turned around. She was standing in the middle of the room on a rug that was never there. I hadn't noticed it before because we always faced the table and I hadn’t looked in the room since we were back downstairs. It was my old car rug. Emily waved us over to her. We walked up to her and she sat us down on the floor so we were both sitting on the floor.

"Here you can play a little." She said and put down a box of cars and other toys. "And to make sure I don't run away, because babies can't run away, I made something up. I found it on the internet." She said with a grin and Steve handed her one of the long round wooden beams.

I looked questioningly at Andrew and he looked back at me. Emily knelt at my feet and Steve at Andrew's. I guess he was fully in on her plan. Emily sat me down and pushed my legs as far apart as she could and placed my ankles on the wooden beam. Then she got some cable ties. She secured my left leg first and then my right. She used 5 cable ties for each leg. Emily stood back up, and so did Steve. I looked at Andrew and saw that he was tied up just like me.

"Have fun playing then, hihi." Laughed Emily and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Steve went upstairs, as did my parents. I was still trying to get up. The leg cuffs around my hands restricted my movement, but not too much. After a few tries, I realized I couldn't stand up like that. So I tried to turn onto my stomach. After a few tries, it worked. I really felt like a baby when I rolled over. Then I tried to stand up over my knees. I even managed to get to my feet, but I couldn't find a firm footing because of the wooden beam and fell over backward. I rolled a bit and was now lying on my back.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughed Andrew loudly into his gag.

"Ohhhh, how cute. Little Kyle is trying to learn to walk hahaha." Laughed Emily too.

I sat up and got a little red in the face. I resigned myself to my fate and just sat there with the teddy in my hand. I looked at the clock. It was 7:17 by now.

"1 hour 43 minutes to go. Then I'll have made it." I thought to myself.

I was already longing for freedom. But the next problem announced itself, or rather, it announced itself again and worse than before: my bladder. I had been able to suppress it well so far, but since I had drunk something again at dinner, the pressure on my bladder only increased. I pressed with my hands against my bladder, or rather against the diapers, which Andrew noticed. He had grabbed a puzzle by now.

"Do you need to pee more urgently now?" I asked myself with the gag in my mouth.

"Yes." I nodded at him.

"let it go." I heard Emily say.

I turned my head to face her and she grinned at me. I turned back around and thought about it. My bladder was already hurting, so I had no choice. I couldn't take two more hours of this. I closed my eyes and let it go. The diaper filled up and became quite warm. It was both relieving and embarrassing. I opened my eyes again and looked at Andrew.

"It's okay, Kyle." He said to me with a grin and continued to puzzle.

I just stayed seated and watched TV. There was a movie on that I didn't know.

"Emily planned this all really well. A little too well.", I thought to myself.

I looked at the teddy bear and lay down. I closed my eyes a little while Andrew did the puzzle. I stayed like that for quite a while. I didn't hear much from Andrew, just him rummaging through my old toys from time to time. I opened my eyes again and started throwing the teddy in the air. Over and over again. Finally, I let go of him, sat back up, and did a puzzle. Thanks to the long chain of leg irons around my hands, it went relatively well. It was even a little fun. I also stopped looking at the clock and lost track of time. When I was done, I did the next one. At some point, I heard Emily.

"Oh, too bad. Time's up. Well, I'll let you guys go now." She said to us and stood up.

She went to Andrew first, who would have guessed, and cut the cable ties. Andrew stood up and Emily untied the ankle ties. Then she undid the pacifier gag and Andrew immediately went out of the room to change. Emily then turned to me.

"Won't you be my little brother for a little while longer?" She asked me with a grin.

I looked at her and just shook my head.

"Too bad. But if I don't free you and leave, you'll stay my little baby brother, haha." She laughed.

"NO." I cracked my eyes open and shook my head.

"Take it easy. Just kidding haha." She laughed again.

She also cut the zip ties and helped me to my feet. Then she untied the ankle cuffs and loosened the pacifier gag.

"Now you can change, Kyle.” Emily said to me grining.

I nodded and left the living room. I went into the bathroom next to my room and took everything off. I threw away the used diaper, went into the bathroom, took a shower, and put my normal clothes back on. I took everything with me and put it away in my room. I went downstairs where Emily had already cleaned everything up and Andrew was waiting for me. He was on his way home.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow Andrew. And thanks for being here." I thanked him with a grin.

"No problem. It was already fun. And don't worry about it. If I had been tied up that long without taking a bathroom break, I would have wet my diaper too. 100 %. So you have nothing to be ashamed of." He grinned and tried to reassure me.

"Yeah, thanks. You're right." I thanked him again and Andrew rode his bike home.

"And was it that bad?" asked Emily.

"I expected nothing less from you. One of these days I'm going to get even." I winked at her.

"Hahaha. Yeah I'm curious about that." She stroked my hair and went back into the living room.

I went to my room, watched some TV before going to sleep early. I was really tired.

The End

I hope you liked the story😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Haha! Baby Kyle had a little accident, but Emily being creative with the wooden beam. Kyle can't walk, but crawl like a baby. How nice of Andrew to join him in his adventures as a baby. Those two are good friends to each other and will not leave the other bored. I wasn't expecting Andrew, but Jean I would expect her to join Emily to care for Baby Kyle. But cute and fun story, [mention]Gil[/mention]! Marvelous work as always. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Haha! Baby Kyle had a little accident, but Emily being creative with the wooden beam. Kyle can't walk, but crawl like a baby. How nice of Andrew to join him in his adventures as a baby. Those two are good friends to each other and will not leave the other bored. I wasn't expecting Andrew, but Jean I would expect her to join Emily to care for Baby Kyle. But cute and fun story, @Gil! Marvelous work as always. :D
Thank you :)
yes with Andrew I wanted to bring him back into the picture :D yes Emily had some great thoughts :D. Never a dull moment at the Cooper house :D :D
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Thank you for posting, please don't forget to gendertag in the post title.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice second part. Emily really has some fun ideas and she seems to really enjoy having Kyle that helpless. Nice idea with Andrew.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Nice second part. Emily really has some fun ideas and she seems to really enjoy having Kyle that helpless. Nice idea with Andrew.
thank you :). yeah, as always :D
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

It's great to read the second part - it's nice and funny :) Emily comes up with new ideas and Andrew is back again, so Kyle has some "Baby Boy Company" and doesn't get bored ^^ Keep up the good work ! :) :!:
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago It's great to read the second part - it's nice and funny :) Emily comes up with new ideas and Andrew is back again, so Kyle has some "Baby Boy Company" and doesn't get bored ^^ Keep up the good work ! :) :!:
Thank you :) "Baby Boy Company". Sounds like there are more stories to come haha :D
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Yeah....why not ? It's a nice and funny topic :D Maybe they become "Baby Girls" like Kylie and Andrea or something like that ;) :lol:
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago Yeah....why not ? It's a nice and funny topic :D Maybe they become "Baby Girls" like Kylie and Andrea or something like that ;) :lol:
haha yeah a funny idea :D would be curious how they should be look :D i mean "girly" and "baby" at the same time :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic