Girls Night (F/M, FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Girls Night (F/M, FF/M)

Post by guardian741 »

I’ve been married to my wife for 3 years now – I’ve known her for about 10 years. I’ve known her sister, Kassandra, for about that long as well. Kassandra was an older sister – currently about 30 – a little heavier-set, brown hair, hazel eyes and about 5’11.

About 5 years ago, Kassandra had joined my wife on tying me up (I forget what the spat was, probably just messing around) and she seemed to enjoy it. From then on, Kassandra would attempt to tie me up whenever she got the chance. Most times I was able to avoid it and go to where there was witnesses, but over a few times since then I haven’t been so lucky. Sometimes I ended up duct-taped to a chair until my wife found me, another time I was tied to a spare bed while Kassandra gave me a “makeover”. This past time, however, I was in my own house!
I was upstairs watching Netflix (my day off) and my wife was still at work. Kassandra knocks three times, then walks inside. She and my wife were meeting up for a “girl’s night” after my wife got home. I greet her and ask how she’s doing

“Pretty good! I just finished running my mile, I’m down a total of 25 pounds!” she exclaimed as she threw-down her bag and plopped down onto the couch.

“Good for you!” I responded

She asks if she can have a glass of water, I told her to go for it and that there was also diet soda in the fridge, if she’d like. She gets her water, sits back down and starts dogging my TV show.

“I never understood why you boys watch Arrow, it’s not even that good” she said

“I think it’s decent” I reply

“Let’s watch something we BOTH want to watch” she suggests

I respond with “sure, after this episode we can look at what else there is”

“You’re not going to MAKE me Make you change your show, are you?” Kassandra asked coyly.

I knew where she was heading with this. I was pretty sure she was bluffing though, she didn’t have any “supplies” and was still probably pretty tired after her run – I could fight her off if I needed to.

“Nope” is all I respond, still focusing on the TV.

Kassandra opens her bag without saying much to me – shoot, I forgot about her bag. Still though, my wife will be home in like an hour, she doesn’t have time to-

*THUD* went my body as Kassandra grapples me to the ground. She ends up sitting on my stomach – being a little bigger, this effectively pinned me to the ground.
“WHAT THE HELL?” I ask while Kassandra just laughs ontop of me.

“I warned you” she said, “now we’re going to watch what I want!”

She flips me around onto my stomach, I fight her the whole time. It was my day off, I didn’t want to be tied up for it.

“Stop being a little brat”, she said as she attempted to gather my flailing hands. “I can make this a pleasant experience, or an unpleasant experience” she warned. I still flailed.

Finally, she got duct tape wrapped around my wrists every-which-way and wrapped my elbows too, immobilizing my arms. Kassandra slides up so she is sitting on the middle of my back and drops both of her sneakered feet on each side of my face. She unties one shoe, pulls it off and laughs as my face twists up and I try to struggle. She pulls off the second shoe and briefly holds the opening over my nose, just enough for the stale stench to assault my senses.

“UGGGH!” I exclaim as I shake my head.

Kassandra drops the shoe and laughs. “I told you I could make this an UNpleasant experience!” and began taking off her socks. I started struggling again, but the extreme amount of duct tape used on my arms was too strong for me. Kassandra balled up her sweaty white ankle socks and tried to shove them into my mouth, but I clamped my mouth shut.

“Oh come on!” Kassandra said between giggles, “Open wide!” I refused.

She kept the socks clamped over my mouth with her hand. “Fine, you can lay there and smell them, I don’t care” Kassandra laughed.

The smell from the socks wafted up to my nose and reminded me of the putrid shoe. I tried to shake her hand off, but she kept it clamped over my mouth firmly. I moaned into her hand. After another 10 seconds or so of smelling those fresh socks, my stomach started to turn, so I accepted my fate, I tried to shout one last attempt at “please let me go” into Kassandra’s hand. She felt my mouth separate and managed to shove both socks into my mouth before I was even half-finished. She laughed and cooed “mmmm, yummy” while she used her fingers to poke the remaining parts of her sock into my mouth. She clamped her hand over my mouth and I heard duct tape being ripped off the roll. She placed a big piece over my mouth – still attached to the roll – and rolled the tape around my head/mouth like 5 times. She finally ripped the piece off, smoothed it over and said “ahhh, there ya go!”

The saltiness of the socks had flooded my mouth. I groaned in disgust. Just for the heck of it, I tried to maneuver the socks out of my mouth, stretching my mouth wide, but the tape being rolled around my head locked the socks in pretty well. Kassandra had turned her attention to my feet and began duct taping them, my ankles, and knees while I laid my head on the floor and “enjoyed” my new sock gag. I attempted a few “gag speak” words, but the socks and tape kept me QUITE quiet – Kassandra didn’t even acknowledge me.

A few minutes later my feet were just as immobile as my arms. Kassandra went back to her back and retrieved a small coil of rope. Before I could even mmph “what is that for”, she looped it and tied it around my bound hands, and pulled up my ankles. I begged her not to put me in a hogtie but all she said to my mmphing was “shut up, Matt”. She pulled the rope tight and tied it off around my ankles. It was a very effective hogtie, but it got the basics; my hands were connected to my ankles, keeping my feet in the air – meaning I would not be able to hop to the kitchen shears to release myself.

Kassandra sat down on the couch, paused my show, and just watched me struggle and laughed at me. “How’s it going down there?”

I glared at her and mmmphed “fuck you” as best I could, but it was muffled.

“How do those socks taste, hmm? Like I said, I wore them for my jog today and WHEW my feet got sweaty!” She laughed

I was not laughing. Her socks were still quite salty and were making my stomach turn. I cursed myself for giving-in and letting them get shoved in my mouth – I think smelling them would have been less severe.

“Now I get the TV to myself” Kassandra exclaimed. “I have 45 minutes until Kelly gets home! This might be the longest I get to keep you tied up, sorry you have such a crappy gag!”

I groaned. Half in disgust of my gag, half in frustration that my wife wouldn’t be home to save me for almost an hour. It didn’t seem like Kassandra was in much of a “I’ll let him go early” mood.

Kassandra flipped through the Netflix offerings while I struggled with my bonds. She finally landed on some artsy “flip junk into art and sell it” show. “Does this show work for you?” she asked.

I mmmphed and shook my head “no”.

Kassandra just laughed and said “well, the person who votes WITHOUT dirty socks in their mouth is the tie-breaker, so I guess that’s me and I say were watching this”

That wasn’t even clever.

The show started, I groaned and stopped my struggling – I obviously wasn’t going anywhere. Kassandra then kicked her bare feet onto me – one on my back, one on the side I my face.

“MMMMMPH!”

“Oh hush” Kassandra said like I was annoying her.

I tried to shake my head to dislodge her foot, but she was pressing down slightly and kept my face pressed against the floor. The smell of her foot made its way to my nostrils and made my face twist-up. It stunk. I renewed my struggling, but hardly moved any.

Kassandra rubbed her foot on my face a little and asked “how do my feet smell? Like flowers?” I mmmphed a “NO” and Kassandra just laughed.
Kassandra moved her other foot to my bound hands and said “rub them”, I refused.

“Remember, Matt, I can make life easier or harder for you. You were a brat, so instead of just having your mouth taped, you are sucking on my stinky socks. If you are a good boy and rub my feet, maybe I’ll take those out soon. Or, you can keep being a brat, and maybe I’ll make you suck on my toes”

I didn’t want her nasty feet anywhere near my mouth, so I groaned into my gag and started rubbing her foot the best I could. She cupped her toes over my nose – bring the smell to it’s fullest and getting a loud “MMMPH” out of me, and she said “Good boy”.

Kassandra released my nose and readjusted her foot back to squarely over my face, my view being partly obstructed by the outline of toes. Her feet still stank, but not as strong as when her does curled around my nose.
“I’m going to LOVE the next 40 minutes” Kassandra said as she leaned back into the couch.

The next 40 minutes were rough for me. The dirty sock was consistently unpleasant and Kassandra never took it out. I tried to remind her of her promise, but anytime I made noise she rubbed her toes over my mouth and said “what’s that? You want to taste my toes? Maybe in a little while”. The smell of her feet also remained pretty disgusting. I just laid there in defeat while she watched TV and rubbed her foot in my face. So much for a relaxing day off.
Finally, I hear the garage door open – my wife was home!

“I bet you’re excited, huh” Kassandra asked me. She didn’t make move to untie me though, she was going to get every second out of this.

My wife walks in, kicks off her shoes and shouts “hey everyone, I’m home!”. She comes upstairs (She is wearing tan nylons, and a black dress, and black suit coat, with some frilly white undershirt) and sees the “situation” and goes “oh. Wow.”

Kassandra starts spewing her story about how she got here, I would share the TV, she asked me to change the show, yadda yadda. During this whole 5 minute rant, though, nobody moved to untie me. I mmmphed at them, but Kassandra just cupped her stinky toes over my nose.

Finally, my wife walks over to the couch, spins me around and helps me roll over so that I’m on my back and bound arms, my legs bent-up.

“Hi sweetie!” she exclaims

“MMMMPh” I say into my gag.

“You probably want me to take Kassandra’s dirty socks out, huh? I bet they probably don’t taste so good”

I shook my head yes. Kassandra said “awwww”

My wife unrolled the tape from my mouth and when it was off, helped me spit out the – now soaked – sweaty socks. I was grateful to get the socks out, but the salty/bitter taste still lingered in my mouth.

I shouted at Kaite: “I thought you said you would take those out!”

She just laughed, “I did. See? They’re out now!"

I looked at my wife and asked “will you please untie me now?”

“No, sweetie”

My heart sank. “What?! Why not?”

“You’re just so cute in this position, and it’s been awhile since I’ve had the upper-hand like this”

Now frustrated, I ask “then what was the point of ungagging me!”

“Well,” my wife said, “I can’t have my husband be gagged with another woman’s socks! That’s not right! He should be gagged with MINE!” She laughed as she started peeling off her nylons.

“You Bitch!” (I was angry) Kassandra took this opportunity to clamp her bare foot over my mouth, bring her foot odor back to my nose. I shouted into her foot”

“For that,” my wife started, “you can stay tied up the rest of the night for all I care, you know, since I’m such a bitch. And for the record, you’re about to be chewing on a Bitch’s sweaty pantyhose”

My wife balled up her pantyhose and held them over Kassandra’s foot planted over my mouth. Kassandra lifted her foot. My wife wasn’t having any of my “lips closed” trick, she used her finger to pry my mouth open and started cramming her pantyhose in, the taste immediately flooded my mouth. She forced most of it in, only parts of the waistband stuck out. She clamped her hand over my mouth and told Kassandra to wrap my mouth again. Soon, I once again had 5 layers of tape over my mouth, sealing the pantyhose inside. I groaned at the taste – being irritated with the abuse my mouth was suffering today.

“Those taste good, sweetie?” My wife asked sweetly.

“MMMMMMPH!” I shouted back to her

“Wanna know a secret?” My wife asked. “Today was the 2nd day on those, because we haven’t gotten to laundry”
My eyes got big and I muffled my complaints. But she just laughed at me.

“I love you, Kelly” Kassandra said, laughing

They both laughed and then started another “flip it” episode. My wife kicked both of her barefeet onto my face, one on my forehead, the other across my mouth – my nose pressed right up against her arch. I tried to mmmph my apologies, but I couldn’t be heard over the TV.

I once again found myself as a footstool – this time for my wife – while they watched TV. The acrid taste of the pantyhose made the experience horrible. My wife’s feet stunk BAD, and that was miserable for the next 20 minutes or so, but I eventually got used to it. The taste of the nylons though, just lingered.

For the rest of the episode, my wife and Kassandra just talked about various boring things, my wife would occasionally rub her feet around in my face asking “you still alive, down there?”

The girls had decided to just do their “girl’s night” here. My wife ran to the bathroom. Kassandra slid over on the couch, plopped both of her stinky feet in my face and said “just to let you know, this worked out WAY better than I could have imagined” and laughed while I inhaled her feet.

The rest of the night continued much the same way. When the girls opted to watch a movie, they flipped me back on my stomach and centered me on the couch so BOTH girls could use me as a footrest.

My wife asked “who’s a bitch again?” I mmmphed no actual words “that’s right, I am” she said, then grabbed Kassandra’s discarded tennis shoe and taped the opening over my nose. I spent the rest of the movie that way, sniffing Kassandra’s putrid shoe and giving both girls foot rubs with my bound hands.

Before Kassandra went home, then decided to needed to apologize to my wife. And what better way to do that than to lick her feet? I disagreed, but I had pantyhose stuffed in my mouth during the vote.

They ungagged me and watched/laughed while my wife shoved her toes in my mouth, the rested her arch in my mouth, then her heel and repeat SEVERAL times. My mouth was filled with her nasty foot taste afterwards. Kassandra went home saying “we should do this again sometime soon”.

My wife began to untie me and said “oh, and sweetie, if you call me a bitch again, you’ll be sleeping with my socks in your mouth every night”.
I keep that in mind now. And I try to never be caught in a room alone with Kassandra ever again.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

This is so good
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Awesome story!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic