Peril on the Beach mm/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Peril on the Beach mm/ff

Post by Newdayrocks »

This was an idea I've had for a while. I apologize if it sucks.
-----------------
In an abandoned building not far from the beach, two teenage girls were present.

One was a rather attractive short-haired blonde, wearing a white t-shirt, denim cutoff shorts and sandals.

The other had long black hair, dressed in a yellow sleeveless top, and similar shorts and flip flops.

Both of them had their wrists & ankles tightly bound with plastic zip ties and two strips of duct covering their mouths, making it impossible for them to communicate with each other, or anyone else for that matter.

"MMM MMMM!" the blonde said to her friend.

"MMM MM MMPH!" she replied.

This is just perfect, we come out here for a nice relaxing vacation, and end up bound & gagged in some old building the first girl thought and to think, the day started off so perfectly too...
-----------------------

On a beach on the shores of California, two teenage girls arrived for a vacation.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Callie Shaw asked, as she looked over the beach, admiring its' pristine sand and clear waters.

"Yeah, it was a good idea for us to come here," her friend, Iola Morton added.

"Well, since our boyfriends are off on another one of their adventures, I figured the two of us could have some personal time," Callie said "no chance of running into anything mysterious on the beach."

Callie had no idea that she would soon regret those words.
---------------

The girls found a changing room and put on their swimsuits.

Callie had chosen a pink, two-piece bikini that nicely showed off her well-toned body. Iola also wore a two-piece in blue, which also accentuated her modest looking figure.

"I cannot wait to get out there and just lie in the sun all day," Callie said happily.

"I hope we're going to do more than that," Iola replied.

"Hey, this is our vacation, I don't want to do anything but relax, and maybe some sightseeing later," Callie told her as she rubbed sunblock all over her body.

Callie laid a towel down on the sand and lounged out on it. As she put on a pair of sunglasses, she looked around the beach and noticed several of the male denizens looking at her. Though she did have a steady boyfriend, the girl would be lying if she said she didn't appreciate the attention.

Not as interested in tanning as her friend, Iola simply picked up a book and began reading. After a while, she put the book down and looked around, taking in the scenery and the others who were on the beach. It was then she noticed the building by the shore.

By all intents and purposes, the place looked old and unused. And yet, she noticed someone going over there and heading inside. At first, she thought nothing of it, but the man came back later, and she began to wonder about it. Perhaps it was a curiosity instilled in her by her boyfriend, who was always investigating suspicious activity, but something about the whole thing seemed off to her. She resolved to look into it later.
----------------------------
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Newdayrocks wrote: 2 years ago I apologize if it sucks.
Nope, it does not. Keep going...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Newdayrocks wrote: 2 years ago I apologize if it sucks.
Nope, it does not. Keep going...
Absolutely! Please continue!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic