Kat Gets Taken Prisoner By Her Evil Sisters and Friends FFFF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kat Gets Taken Prisoner By Her Evil Sisters and Friends FFFF/F

Post by Transchick85 »

Kat was a 25 year old ginger girl who was described as the sweetest person around. She was friendly to everyone she met and always looked to the positive. On this day, she was wearing a grey/black sweater and a red skirt. She was 5'5, thin and had green eyes. She had an older sister named Bella. She was blonde hair, blue eyes, was almost the same height as Kat and had an athletic build. On this day, she wore a black sports bra and black leggings. The 28 year old blonde worked as a fitness coach and she was into CrossFit. Kat and Bella shared an apartment together.

They had another sister Julia. Julia was a mechanical engineer and Kat's other older sister, Bella's other younger sister and the middle child. Julia was 27, 5'9", had red hair, pale skin, muscular build. On this day, she wore a black sports bra and dark grey sweatpants. While both her sister's tormented her, playfully of course, Julia was the one who showed no mercy.

As long as Kat could remember, her two athletic older sisters loved pouncing on her. Like Hobbes always did to Calvin in the Calvin and Hobbes comic strips. Kat hated it and always got mad at her sisters afterwards. Julia did it more often than Bella. At their apartment, her sisters were often dressed in a sports bra and either sweatpants, leggings, shorts, pants or jeans. Bella walked into their apartment and quietly put her duffel bag down. Kat's back was to her and hadn't heard her some in. This was too good an opportunity to pass up. She snuck up behind her baby sister and pounced her from behind. Once Bella had Kat on the ground, she wrapped her arms around her. Kat was not happy about it.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kat said, annoyed with her older sister.

"With reflexes like yours, I'd be grateful for the opportunity to improve them" Bella told her

"Get off of me Bella, you know how much I hate this" Kat replied

"Not my fault you still haven't learned to be mindful of your surroundings" Bella taunted

"I shouldn't have to be on guard in my own apartment with my sisters around" Kat exclaimed angrily

"You should be used to this by now" Bella told her little sister who was squirming and struggling against her grip.

"Get off of me Bella" Kat said, now starting to raise her voice.

"You need to relax sis and keep it down, you're starting to get loud" Bella said to her

"Get The Fuck Off Of Me" Kat said a little louder and angrier.

"That is not going to get you out of this any quicker Kat, so I suggest-" Bella started to say

"GET YOUR MUSCLE HEADED ASS OFF OF ME AND LET ME MMMPH" Kat screamed before Bella clamped her hand over her little sister's mouth.

"Oh my god, Kat shut up. Ssshhh" Bella said, half amused "You have such a big mouth, stop struggling so much. You're so squirmy"

Kat continued to struggle and yell into her handgag.

"You know what? I think we're trying something new today" Bella said as she brought her sister to her feet and took her hand away from her mouth. " Come on" she told Kat as she dragged her over to grab her duffel bag. She dragged Kat into their kitchen and set the bag down on the counter.

"I think I'm going to tie you up baby sister" Bella said cheerfully.

"You are not tying me up you fucking mmmph" Kat said before Bella covered her mouth again.

"Were you trying to insult me? Mmm? What were you going to call me? A bitch? A stupid bitch? A dumbass hoe? A stupid skank? Either way I am soooooo not listening to this" Bella said as she removed her hand and reached into her duffel bag.

"What are you doing?" Kat asked nervously

Bella produced a pair of workout socks, most likely sweaty and dirty. She held them in front of her sister's face. "Open up" she told Kat.

Kat kept her mouth closed, shook her head and made an mm-mmm sound.

"Not going to work little sister" Bella said tauntingly "you're opening your mouth one way or another"

She held her socks right up against Kat's nostrils and the red head got a whiff of Bella's workout socks.

"Oh God those are foul mmmmmph" Kat said before the socks were shoved into her open mouth.

"That's much better" Bella said as she pulled Kat's arms behind her and wrapped athletic tape around her wrists and did the same to her ankles and legs. Then she took a jump rope out of her bag and tied her arms to her body.

Bella threw her sister over her shoulder and carried her into the living room and dropped her onto the couch. "Don't go anywhere baby sister, I'm going to the sporting goods store for some rope" Bella said "Julia and our friends are coming over so I'll text them the situation so they don't accidentally free you". With that, Bella left.

About five minutes later, Bella's friends Julia, Serena and Jen came in. Julia was Kat's other older sister and the middle child. Jen was 37, 5'6", light brown hair and had a muscular build. She wore a white sports bra and light grey sweatpants. Serena was 22, 4'10", had brown hair and had a muscular build. She wore a black sports bra and light blue leggings. Bella and Julia met the other two females at the gym they're both a member of. Serena really liked Kat and Kat had a bit of a crush on Serena.

"Oh my god" Julia said shocked when they saw Kat

"I thought Bella was messing with us" Jen said

Serena sat Kat up on the couch. "Wow, Bella really bound you up didn't she?" Serena asked Kat trying not to laugh.

Kat spit her sockgag out and tried to get the girls to free her. However, Serena clamped a hand over her mouth. She told Julia and Jen that she would keep Kat quiet until Bella came home. They went to get something to drink. Kat was still sort of mad about being bound by Bella, but another part of her kind of liked it. Every part of her liked the fact that Serena was holding her mouth shut. Serena sat in Kat's lap and threw an across her shoulders. Serena herself was enjoying this too.

15 minutes later, Bella came back with a bag with rope. She saw her little sister being handgagged by her pint sized friend who her sister had a huge crush on, and vice versa. "Hey Kat, I see your crush is keeping you company while holding your mouth shut" a said amused. She picked up her socks that Kat spat out. "Let me" Julia said as she took the socks and walked over to Kat "I've always wanted to gag up our baby sister's mouth". Julia thought about it and said to Bella "at least since the time she was 14, I was 16, you were 17 & we hung her upside in her room". "Oh my god I remember that, that was hilarious. She screamed for help and you took your sock you wore to gym class for a week straight and stuffed it in her mouth" Bella said while laughing. Kat tried to say something in response but it came out muffled through Julia's hand. "Oh shut up sis, you know it was funny" Julia said to her

"I got something to keep the socks in" Jen said as she reached I to her gym bag. Serena removed her hand and Julia stuffed the socks back in her mouth. She held her hand in place as Jen produced a roll of white microfoam tape. She tore off a strip and Julia removed her hand. Jen placed the strip of microfoam tape over Kat's sockgagged mouth.

"Keep mysister company while we get out the rope I bought Serena. Since you two have a mutual crush on each other, maybe see if she wants to go out with you after we free her" Julia told their pint sized friend.

"How about it Kat? Would you be interested?" Serena asked as she wrapped both arms around her shoulders. Kat nodded her head. "You should get used to this, I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be a one time thing for Bella. And Jen and Julia definitely seem to be having fun, as am I. I have a lot of tape, ropes and bungee cords at my apartment. Maybe I can use it on you sometime" Serena said. Kat surprisingly liked the sound of that. The other girls came back with bundles of paracord. "I guess it's time to bind you up properly" Serena said as she brought Kat to her feet. Kat was unbound and Serena held her arms behind her.

"Here you go Rena, make sure her bindings are tight" Bella said as she handed some rope to Serena. "I'll tie up her legs, Jen removed her gag". Kat tried to say something, but Jen covered her mouth and held it in place as she told her playfully that it wasn't an invitation to talk. "Your sister is definitely mouthy" Julia joked to Bella who said "I know, she just can't seem to stay quiet. Serena, make sure you keep plenty of tape on hand for Kat". Once her limps were tied, Julia tied Kat's arms to her body. She was then seated back on the couch by Serena.

Bella and Julia both covered Kat's mouth while a new piece of microfoam tape was prepared by Jen. She placed it right over Kat's mouth. The girls kept Kat like that as they watched TV for a few hours. They untied her and ungagged her finally. But Julia pulled her into her lap and kept her restrained and handgagged for a while longer. "You know Bella and I love you even though we torture you sometimes right Kit Kat?" Julia asked. Kat nodded her head. Julia said good and and kissed her head and Bella ruffled their baby sister's hair a little.

Times like this reminded Kat of all the times her sisters played a game with her that they called The Fart Game. Where they would grab her and take turns sitting on her face and farting on it. They would say "time for The Fart Game Kitty Kat" and drag her off. After they were done, they would always say "If you say anything to Mom, we'll sit on your head and fart some more". Once when she was 14, they tricked her into walking into a looped rope on the ground in her room, pulled on it and hung her upside down. But that is a story for another time.
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

This was a fun story! I hope you plan to write more in the future
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Tenuous wrote: 2 years ago This was a fun story! I hope you plan to write more in the future
I definitely plan on it. I have ideas for installments with Kat and Serena & Kat, Julia and Bella
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Great story! Hope to hear more soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic