Zero's Home Invasion (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Zero's Home Invasion (F/m)

Post by JulieG »

Zero wrote: 3 years ago I'm interested to see if anyone could write a story about someone breaking into my house? Any scenario can work, can just be me, or me and my sister alone. Or our Mom could be there.
Its 1am. No moon tonight. Lights are.off. The window isn't locked and easily opens. No alarm with the house occupied. I slip my black latex clad body through the gap. Perhaps a little tight. I'm clearly female as.my shape.shows through. Black felt boots make no sound . Things.are.going well. Just as I move to where I know the valuables are I hear a noise, then the light comes.dow. I dive.into the shadows and pull the black stocking I brought just in case over my head. A boy aged 12/or 13 is coming strait towards me. He has short blond hair, wearing some superhero t-shirt and shorts. Barefoot. Clearly his pyjamas. He turns to the kitchen and.putting the light on sees me.

"Who are you?"

"You don't need to know that! Just sit here.". I push him down on the kitchen chair. He's too shocked to do anything else. I sit on him and press a rolled up scarf into his mouth, one of many other things I brought just in case. I tie a second one between his teeth. He lifts his hands to his face but I grab his wrists and wrestle his arms behind him at the same.ti!e.slipping a ready made loop round his wrists.

Jumping off him I kneel behind the chair and tie.his hands together crossed, then to the cross bar on the back of the chair. His upper arms I tie one to each side vertical bar of the chair back. Then his ankles one to each h front leg of the chair, taking care to pass the ropes above and below the cross bars so he can't wriggle his feet off. His knees are tied to the front legs next, then his thighs tied individually and looped to the BA k of the chair. His thighs just above his knees are looped and tied to the front legs in a similar way.

More rope round tummy and chest to pin him to the back of the chair. I take another scarf and tie it o er his mouth, making the gag more effective and then tie a final scarf over his eyes.

I take.the stocking off.my head.and listen for more sounds. I whisper in his ear " I don't like.having to tie children up but you were just unlucky. Should have stayed in bed."

I finish my work and turn off the lights. "Don't worry. Your parents will find you in a few hours im sure.". And I leave via the window I entered through.
Last edited by JulieG 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice story. Makes me wonder if he manages to escape before morning. Hmmmmm???
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

We have a new character. A fine young man. I can see the possibilities. How about a nice kidnaping for ransom.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Thanks! really nice story!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

this was a great lil stiry good job
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

HI [mention]JulieG[/mention],
Please will you gender tag this?
Thanks
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago HI @JulieG,
Please will you gender tag this?
Thanks
Xtc
Done I think. Please check.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Will do

OK. Thanks
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool story nice work
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zero »

Cool story! I forgot I made this request. Thanks! But I think I can get out of that ;)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Zero wrote: 2 years ago Cool story! I forgot I made this request. Thanks! But I think I can get out of that ;)
Fancy writing your account of the escape?
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Fantastic story! Thank you for writing this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic