Are You Afraid of the Dark? (M+F+/M+F+) [Finale]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Are You Afraid of the Dark? (M+F+/M+F+) [Finale]

Post by AlexUSA3 »

There came an interesting time in Alex's (aka AlexUSA3) life where he finally got to fulfill his dream of visiting England for a famed sporting event. But, while he was there, he got invited to make the trip across the pond worthwhile and travel up to Scotland for a couple days to meet up with some friends, Paul (aka Paulscot) and Gemma (aka Gemscot) and their friends and family.

Now, Alex was quite excited. He had met these friends through a mutual interest in TUGs, but their friendship was quite beyond just that. This, however, would be Alex's first opportunity for participating in a real TUG in the flesh.

Now Alex wasn't much of a woodsmen either. He loved the outdoors, but life in Florida left camping and such activities only for those who were unafraid of cockroaches, bears, alligators, and panthers. Camping in Scotland is very, very different. Gareth, Tina, and Kate also joined along on this adventure in which technology would be of no assistance, and their only company would be nature.

Scotland's summer green is a thing of legend, but the forests are even greener. The rolling hills make for a much more rustic scene, and the rockiness enriches the texture. At a distance, green foliage is painted above the brown earth and green law which is speckled with the gray of stone. In the depth, patches of sunlight and glens are scattered among the many trees that seem to act as the sentinels of creation.

Near one of these patches is where the group pitched their tent and set up a fire. Alex and Gareth went to look for a clean water source and to see about acquiring a fresh fish for supper. Paul and Kate pitched the tent. And Gemma and Tina set up camp and prepared a fire.

Soon, they were gathered about the fire and eating and laughing. Here in summer, the sun sets very late, around 11PM at peak summer. This meant that dinner was completed with adequate daylight, which gave them plenty of time to play a game.

Gemma pulled six cards out a regular playing deck, which surprised Alex as he thought the Salvation Army forbade such things. But, then again, they weren't gambling. Gemma laid out the rules for this game as she shuffled them. They were in a circle around the fire, in clockwise order: Gemma, Gareth, Paul, Kate, Alex, and Tina.

"We've all watched 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?' enough times."
"Of course," Paul replied.
"We each get a card. Whoever gets the joker gets tied up; high card has to tell us a spooky tale."
"Sounds good and fair," added Alex.
"Here," Gemma dealt them out, "What did you get, Gareth?"
"7."
"Paul?"
"Joke's on me," Paul put his joker down.
"Tsk, tsk, brother. You lose."
"Alex, care to help us?" Kate asked.
"If you're asking!"

After some consideration, it was decided to tie Paul out between two trees. They had him spread his arms and legs out in an 'X' shape and ran rope from his arms up to the tree branches above and from his ankles out to the tree trunks nearby. They were gentle enough that his position wasn't strenuous but was still respective. It was for reasons like this that, for this, Paul wore blue jeans and a uni polo shirt.

"A true Scotsman should be tied up in the St. Andrew's cross!" Alex observed.
"Spoken like a true American!" Gareth laughed at this.
"Sit back down so we can continue drawing," Gemma took charge, "Kate."
"9"
"Alex?"
"No one's beating a king!"
"Tina?"
"Oh, balderdash!"
"Oh, look at that! I accidentally grabbed both jokers!"
"I demand a redeal!" kidded Paul from his imprisonment.
"Don't make us have to gag you!"
"I say we stake her out on the ground," Gareth suggested.
"Good thing I brought chains just in case!" Kate smiled.

Tina got some stakes laid out on the ground just for her. She was positioned so that her feet were near Paul's and her head was about 4 feet from the fire. The chains held her out in a Saint Andrew's cross (spreadeagle, for those who don't know a Scottish flag when they see one) on the ground. She, too, had wisely worn blue jeans with some sort of t-shirt and was glad of it.

"Be good, now, and we shan't gag you!" Katie warned her cousin.
"Two jokers! Think of it. That means twice the humor!" Alex made an infamous bad joke.
"Well, Alex," Gareth explained, "Tell us a scary story."
"Well, I can tell a scary but true tale, or a spooky but false one."
"Truth is stranger then fiction. Make it hard on yourself and tell a fake story."
"Very well. About 100 miles west of here there is a castle built during the time of Robert the Bruce..."

"...And so he swung the sword that belong to the knight and decapitated the ghastly living suit of armor. But it was empty and collapsed in a heap."
"So what brought it to life?" asked Paul.
"It was the most powerful thing he had encountered: his imagination. He walked in convinced that the tales of the haunted armor were true, so he imagined that it was moving much more than the natural breezes from the open window were shaking it."
"That story gave me heartburn," came from a couple critics.
"Well, it was funny anyway!"
"Well, what do with them now?" asked Katie.
"How do you feel Paul?"
"Pretty good!"
"Let's leave them there for another 30 and then ask again!"
"I'm fine with that," Tina replied.
"With folks like you, I see no reason to be afraid of the dark!" Alex laughed.

After another 30 minutes, Paul and Tina were released. After some illuminating Bible study, the group of 6 retired to the tents to rest for the night. Indeed, they were not afraid of the dark at all as they all slept peacefully in the still of the dark Scottish night.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Absolutely fantastic, Alex. You're a much better writer than me. You could be the next JK Rowling. :D

I suppose in a way we were gambling? :o

I could imagine Tina wanting to be left chained longer and teasing Paul! :lol: I could even picture her wanting to be left chained/staked out imtill morning! :lol: Well, assuming were were doing it "now", she's 15 and not a baby. We have a doctor (Gareth) amongst our group. We don't have dangerous wild animals in the UK. If the weather is mild enough and if the chains weren't too tight and she wasn't stretched out too much, why not?

Gemma
:D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

You story is really good. It's like reading a good book ;)

I guess when Tina would've wanted to stay chained way longer Paul would ask for the same? That could develop into a little endurance challenge :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Possibly!

I find it hard to believe Alex is not a professional writer - his stories are far better written than mine. Mind sound more like Police reports?

Gemma
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Police reports :lol: The bad criminal Gemma chained her innocent little brother to a wall for hours. She get sentenced for a live long imprisonment... ;)

Your stories are great as well. I can't compete with his writing style either... no chance. But as long as a story is well described, it's not necesary to have such a perfect writing style, even though it's really nice to read such stories. On this board there are only few people who could compete with his writing style, so I guess if only those would publish stories, the board would be pretty empty :lol:
By the way... isn't it time for another police re-.... *coughcough* story from you too? :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Possibly!

I find it hard to believe Alex is not a professional writer - his stories are far better written than mine. Mind sound more like Police reports?

Gemma
If you want the truth, I am working on a PhD in Physical Oceanography at a college in Florida :lol:

I still like your police reports!

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I wonder who of them would've lasted longer in those positions. Paul or Tina? I would definitely bet on Tina :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

This story is fiction and we shouldn't loose sight of the superb job AlexUSA3 has done in writing it and conveying the scene.

(Gareth's words - even tied in the position he was (by the arms and legs) Paul would not be able to spend the whole night like that - gravity and the ropes would run too high a risk [unintentional of course] of injury. As a doctor I would refuse to be party to such a game. Any bondage game involving suspension in any form should not last more than 1 hour? However, I would have no problem whatsoever in leaving them both staked out on the ground and I think it would be a photo finish!).

I agree with Gareth's words, and if we ever got chance I would be only too willing and happy to stake Tina and Paul out on the ground the night. Paul has been staked out on the ground for as much as 5 hours!

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago This story is fiction and we shouldn't loose sight of the superb job AlexUSA3 has done in writing it and conveying the scene.

(Gareth's words - even tied in the position he was (by the arms and legs) Paul would not be able to spend the whole night like that - gravity and the ropes would run too high a risk [unintentional of course] of injury. As a doctor I would refuse to be party to such a game. Any bondage game involving suspension in any form should not last more than 1 hour? However, I would have no problem whatsoever in leaving them both staked out on the ground and I think it would be a photo finish!).

I agree with Gareth's words, and if we ever got chance I would be only too willing and happy to stake Tina and Paul out on the ground the night. Paul has been staked out on the ground for as much as 5 hours!

Gemma
Thank you Gareth for the medical wisdom!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Part 2: Loch TUG (MMFf/MF)

The next day saw the sun rise over the Scottish highlands and break through the trees. Alex was an early riser and thus got a chance to watch the sunrise with Gareth and Tina. There is an unique majesty to watching the sun come up and paint the sky with purple, then red, and finally yellow as it colors the landscape and reveals its natural hue.

This was the start of the second day of the camping adventure. Some griddle cooked hotcakes started the day of just right. Everyone was excited to go swimming in the nearby loch (lake, for you unfamiliar with such words). The loch was just deep enough for pleasurable swimming, and it surely contained no monsters.

First order of business was to take a hike around the lake. Now, a lake of 300 feet (90+ meters) in length and barely 6 feet (2 meters) at its deepest shouldn't take long to walk around. However, when there are many rocky embankments and much to talk about, it can take a long time. Some people like to pose for pictures; others like to take pictures.

Nature provides no shortage of opportunities for conversation. Birds fly through the air; the insects buzz; the leafs dance in the breeze; a wild flower bounces; the squirrels chatter. One needn't talk to have an amazing conversation, but a group of six will certainly discuss this amazing opportunity!

Now, young Alex, when he was about 8-9 years old, could swim really well. He could swim faster than his 16 year-old brother. The current 28 year-old Alex is out of shape, last swam 7 years ago when he nearly died of an asthma attack just treading water in a pool, and hadn't gone swimming for 6 years before that!

Everyone had put on their respective swimwear and laughed a little at what the American called swimwear. It could have been worse, though, and been a speedo. Such allowed the stage to be set for a fun morning though, the big moment came around 11AM.

"Let's swim across the pond, a race," Gareth suggested.
"The last two get staked out for the day!" added Paul.
"Must you always?"
"We only have Alex for a short while. Give him the full treatment."
"Don't get cocky, Paul," Gemma warned her little brother.

Katie threw a rock into the distance, and when it hit the water the racers were off. Gareth and Paul unsurprisingly jumped ahead. Well, about 20 meters in was when Alex's lungs decided that death seemed so sweet and angelic that they should force him to drown to death in a Scottish loch, 3000 miles from home. He coughed and sputtered and found a spot where he could comfortably stand up. Katie turned her back for a second to make sure he was all right, and that was just enough to sink her down to 5th at the end.

"There's only five of us? Who's missing?" Tina counted.
"Alex dropped out back there," Katie explained.
"Yes!" Paul apparently wanted to stake out Alex.
"Someone's excited!" Gemma laughed at at this.

Back at the shore, stakes for to hold two people in the ground were driven near the tents. Here, Katie and and Alex, still wet, were staked out to the bare earth. They were staked differently, however. Alex was staked out in the St. Andrew's cross fashion, and Katie was staked out so that her arms and legs were straight out above and below her. Bound like this with ropes as they were, they could remain indefinitely.

"Enjoy your first real TUG, Alex!" Gareth encouraged.
"Teach you to be sympathetic!" Gemma giggled as she teased Katie.

The others returned to the water, which allowed about 15 minutes of conversation between the two captives.

"Well, there's no escaping... I know this!" Alex started.
"Only if you're lucky."
"You've been involved in this for..."
"Years. The Salvation has provided many blessings. We're all long-time friends from the same troop."
"Very nice. The view from here is quite amazing, really!"
"What do you do again?"
"I squat on mushrooms for a living."
"You do outdoor research."
"No, sit at a computer chugging numbers, writing papers, and begging for money to pay myself to work."
"That sounds awful."
"It's fun, but the outdoors is more fun. Way more fun!"
"I agree!"
"Look at that sky. God made it not only so we could survive on this planet. He made it so it would be pretty to look at too."
"So true!"
"What are you two babbling about?" asked Gareth as he came ashore.
"The clouds."
"Well, it's time for lunch!"

Lunch consisted of a freshly fried fish and some sides. The smell of the fish dispersed in the outdoors so that it didn't stink as badly as it does at home or in a restaurant. The main feature was the sound of hit crackling in the pan. There was one catch to this meal, though.

"Here it comes, like an airplane!" Paul teased as he fed Kate.
"I am not a baby, Paul!" Katie warned him.
"Don't mind my brother," Gemma said as Alex chewed on a piece of fish.
"It's hard to eat lying down!"
"You get used to it."
"I know what that suggests."
"We're experienced. Now, shut up and eat, or I will baby talk you like Paul is."

After lunch, Katie and Alex entered phase 2 of their captivity.

"We are going to the far side of the pond. Can't have you calling for help now!" Gareth explained.
"Ott ith thith!" Katie found Gemma's red ball gag in her mouth.
"Eee oooh!" Alex received Paul's blue one.
"You talked too much before," Gemma explained, "Enjoy nature!"
"Don't want the sun hurting your eyes either!"
"Gaullll!" Katie groaned as a pillowcase was pulled over her head.
"Enjoy this as much as I did!" Paul pulled one over Alex's head.

Now, Alex and Katie were all alone. They could effectively gag talk, but the pillowcase muffled the, just enough. In such a state, they could only reflect on themselves with the knowledge they weren't alone at least.

Alex looked up as best he could into the sky. It was such a beautiful scene that he was privileged to experience so closely. With little else to do, Alex fell asleep in the scene as he was helpless against the ropes and gag.

After a while, Alex awoke to the sound of Katie gag talking. She was definitely being tickled as that was point. At this, Alex laid really still, but it was hopeless. Gareth knew an alert person at a distance.

"AUGGHHH HAHAHAHAHA!" came a chorus of laughter.

Everyone laughed as this went on. Gemma and Alex gag laughed, but everyone else laughed with them. Moments like this elevated TUGs from a game to a lasting memory. As they were being tortured, the hoods were removed because the captives couldn't evade it anyway.

Such things are what friendships are made upon.

After a 30 minute break, Alex and Katie were released. All alone, they had napped for over 2 hours! Freed from the ropes and the gags, Alex and Katie stood up for the first time in nearly 5 hours. Alex wrapped Paul in a one-armed 'bro hug.'

I like this guy!

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Another great part. Such a nice camping trip. I would've loved to be in their place :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Can't wait for the next part!

Alex is a superb writer.

Gemma
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Part 3 (MMMF/Ff)

After the events of the previous night, Tina was quite disappointed to have not been left there all night. She knew she could handle it especially with trustworthy people nearby. Thus, she was determined to be tied up again. To this end, she marked one of the jokers and made sure she sat to the left of Katie as she shuffled the cards to decide who was staked out.

Now, children cannot hide their disappointments. Teenagers often do so poorly. And adults can just be flat about it. Katie could see Tina's disappointment and had marked the other joker unaware that she was making a second marked joker!

The fire crackled, and the cloudless sky would eventually give way to a starry night in due time. The fire's glow was gentle against the setting sun. The smell of burning wood and melty marshmallows (an American tradition) filled the air. The crickets rhythmically chirped.

Everyone was now nice and dry and out of their swimwear. They comfortably seated themselves on the logs that surrounded their fire. Now, the circle, starting from the dealer, went Katie, Tina, Alex, Gareth, Gemma, and Paul. Each one of them chewed on this American concoction, a S'Mores, which seemed a gross adulteration of chocolate and marshmallow!

This time, everyone was aware that there were two jokers in the pile and drew with trepidation! Tina grabbed the card she had marked, and then Alex and Gareth took the next two turns. Gemma saw the marked card and assumed Paul had marked it to avoid being tied up, so she took it assuming it would not be a joker!

"Tina?"
"I have a joker again!" she laughed.
"Uh oh!" Paul and Gemma laughed too.
"Alex?"
"4"
"Gareth?"
"Queen."
"Gemma?"
"A face card."
"Which one?"
"The other joker."
"We have our victims! What did you get Paul?"
"6."
"Appropriate number," quipped Alex.
"You didn't exactly get 7!"

Tonight it was decided that being staked on the ground as Katie and Alex were earlier would be a much safer option. In the interest of variety, the stakes were moved again to create new shapes. This time Gemma would have her legs almost together and her arms straight out from her sides; Tina would be in a Y shape.

"The poor earth," quipped Alex again.
"Why poor earth?" Paul questioned this.
"Because we keep staking it! It's been stabbed enough times!"
"You wore this gag enough today!"
"Well, sorrrrry!"

The two captives were thus staked out: Gemma with rope in a '+', and Tina with chains in a 'Y'. Each was gagged: Gemma with her red ball gag; Tina with Paul's blue one. Gemma was wearing skin-tight blue jeans and polo shirt from her university. Tina was wearing regular blue jeans and an old Salvation Army polo that had been scuffed a bit much. They were now captive and gagged although not silenced.

"Now, Gareth, it's your turn to tell a creepy tale," Paul directed.
"Yes, the tale of Theodore Barton, the ghost of the Scottish wood..."

"... and so old man Barton finally found his eternal rest."
"So he was really alive all those years?"
"In a sense, yes. Old man Barton was alive to everyone but himself."
"Chilling tale," Katie complimented him.
"Yes, now... let's discuss the human soul..."

"Amen. Now, let's put out the flames for the night," Paul poured water on the flames.
"What of these two?" asked Alex.
"Eh, they'll be safe there all night!" Katie was unconcerned.
"Very well!"
"Just remove the gags first. Don't want to hurt their jaws."
"MMMM!" Gemma kept turning her head.
"I will tickle it out of you!" Gareth threatened.

The fire may have been out, but light was ample courtesy the bright moon. In the darkness, the sounds of crickets were interrupted by the sounds of laughter as the captives were tortured until they thought their lungs might burst. Then, and only then, were they much more comfortable cleave gagged with handkerchiefs for the night.

Katie thus slept alone for the night. Her tent-mates were out there, which meant she got all their blankets to herself! While Gemma and Tina had the most fun, Katie had the most comfort.

The next morning, the sun rose again over Scotland and soon gave way to a slight drizzle that showered two vehicles as they drove away from the forests and back toward Edinburgh.

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

"...tickle it out of you" :lol: that's how to treat stubborn prisoners :lol:

Nice new part.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

FABULOUS!!

Pity there isn't a part 4 - joking!

Seriously this story is better than the series.

Thank you so much.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago FABULOUS!!

Pity there isn't a part 4 - joking!

Seriously this story is better than the series.

Thank you so much.

But we need a conclusion! Part 4 most come eventually!

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

It will be good, clean, harmless Christian fun.....for most of us..... ;)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago It will be good, clean, harmless Christian fun.....for most of us..... ;)
It will good, clean, harmless, Christian, and fun for all. :D

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Finale

A house on the outskirts of Edinburgh was where the group of friends went to enjoy one final day together. After packing away the camping supplies, it was time for lunch and before long it was another evening.

The glow of Alex's final Scottish sunset filled the room. Outdoors, the glow painted the hills and the houses in lush oranges, yellows, reds, and purples. The shadows grew larger as sun gave way to moon, day to night, chatting to TUGging.

Inside the house, the glow of a light illuminated the living room and allowed for their to be a more reasonable way of deciding what to do with people for the night. Alex had been given the tour of the house, including the dungeon, and basically anyone could be tied up as they'd like for the night. When Katie and Tina were done explaining the differences in ropes and chains, they and Alex walked upstairs into the living room to find a shock.

Gemma was wrestling herself on top of Paul, and they walked in as she began to tickle him. Like any big sister, Gemma exactly where to get Paul for maximum response. So Alex was introduced to the game known as the "Bucking Bronco."

"Oh ha ha ha get off!" Paul pushed.
"Dearest brother, you must try harder!"
"Oh, ha ha ha ha haaaa, Gemma!"
"She's a Gem all right!" Gareth said as he sipped some tea.
"You need to put some effort, Paul!"
"Ha ha ha ha I must!"

This contest went on for a while. Gemma was attached to Paul. Although he was a guy, Gemma was just as fit and thus kept up with him. He could partially detach her, but then she came back just like a nasty tick. After some minutes, Gemma was on the ground in defeat.

"I really ought to tie her up!"
"Nothing stopping you!" Gemma laughed as lay on the floor in her tight blue jeans and a t-shirt.
"Lucky I have rope right here!" Gareth helped with a chuckle.
"Thanks!" Paul bound the still giggling Gemma's wrists behind her back.
"Oh, I am stuck now!"
"You are!" with a second rope, he both tied her ankles and hogtied her.
"It appears I am in trouble!"
"Be quiet, would you!"
"Of course!" Gemma welcomed the red ball gag to her mouth.
"She's a naughty thing, but you two are quite strong!" Alex said in awe.
"Karate helps, mind you!"
"I couldn't afford karate at that age."
"That's the 5th time you have said something like that."
"We almost starved to death when I was little."
"You tell the weirdest stories."
"All real, mind you, unlike this one!"
"You want to try it?"
"Look, I try nearly anything except the dungeon!"
"How about a nice comfy tie? Not a hogtie? You can hold it all night quite comfortably!"
"I am willing to try!"

Alex, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, found his wrists, elbows, ankles, and thighs all tied quite comfortably. As an act of kindness, their friend was simply gagged with a handkerchief cleave gag. Paul and Gareth laid him on the sofa with the care that only friends could.

"Quite frankly, I could stand a night in the dungeon!"
"Or in chains."
"You girls want to spend a night in the dungeon?" Paul asked, "So you shall!"
"We can take it!"

The girls fearlessly descended the steps while Paul made jokes. There, they laid cloths on the floor and extended the cuffs to the floor. Katie was roped like Alex was and had her left ankle cuffed. Next, Tina was chained and had her right ankle cuffed. It seemed a humorous travesty that both girls wore Royal High School polos with their jeans.

"Soon, you will open your eyes and be in my prize gorillas!"
"Quit watching those old movies!"
"Fine!"
"Aul, ooh aughy oy!" Kate got his Paul gag.
"Uh oh!" Tina got a handkerchief cleave gag.

Both girls were hooded with pillowcases and left to struggle. Paul and Gareth promised to check before bed to see if they needed anything more. With that, they left the light on and returned upstairs. Paul had managed to avoid being tied up!

It was lonely and dark down in the dungeon. The girls were tied safely, and when they thought too long they realized it was indeed like being the mad scientist's captives. When tied like captives of a mad scientist, might as act like one! The hoods added a creepy vibe as minimal light came through.

In the living room, Gemma was released from the hogtie rope and instead tied like Alex. Gemma, being a gem of a trooped, bravely decided to stay on the floor for the night. Alex was quite comfortable on the sofa, and so it was decided to leave both alone.

Now, tied as he was, Alex was quite comfortable. It was his first real rope tie, and he was quite happy. His friends treated him well, and he slept through the night without a hitch. Gemma, too, slept soundly, which was impressive given the ball gag in her mouth!

The next morning, everyone would be released, and Alex would pack his bags to head to the Glasgow airport for the next phase in his journey. Each person could say they had not only made at least one new friend for life but also that they had made a friend they could trust.

Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Absolutely fabulous.

Thank you so much.

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Another nice part. All together I really enjoyed your story.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Yorktie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yorktie »

I couldn't stop laughing as I read the stories and I wish I was there.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Paulscot[/mention] where have you and Gemma been lately? I hope all is well with you both!

Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

I'm back!

Gemtie
(formerly Gemscot)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago I'm back!

Gemtie
(formerly Gemscot)
Yay! I held off writing more chapters of stories hoping you'd return :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic