Babysitter strikes again (F/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Everyone has 4 votes. Please choose what you prefer :). You can change every time

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Tied in costume: Teletubby
6%
Chicken
6%
Elephant
1%
Squirrel
2%
Crab
3%
Tied up: Kyle and Andrew (friend)
12%
Kyle and Jean (friend)
5%
Kyle and siblings
3%
Kyle and brother
5%
Kyle
6%
Tied by: Brother
4%
sister
10%
Mum
8%
Parents
6%
Jean
2%
Tied how: normally on the ground
3%
to a chair
4%
to a pole
7%
tied together
10%

Total votes: 109

Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Babysitter strikes again (F/mm)

Post by Gil »

Hey everyone, it’s me again. This story occurred about 3 weeks after Lucy tied me up for the first time. Thanks for all the vote from the last story. Thank you everyone very much and it would be awesome if you vote again 😊. Have a lot of fun with the story:

It was a Friday and my parents' wedding day. They were out of town from Friday morning until Saturday noon. My siblings were sleeping over at friends' houses. Since Jean was gone for the weekend with her parents and Andrew's parents were at a concert that evening, so he came to stay with me after school. So Lucy was supposed to take care of us, which she was happy to do, as she told my parents. By the time we got home from school at 2 pm. My parents were gone and Lucy was sitting in the living room at the dining room table studying for college.
"Oh, hi you two. How was school today?" She asked us with a smile.
"Hey, Lucy. Yeah, it was good. Nothing special. That's Andrew, by the way." I said to her and pointed to Andrew.
"Hey. Nice to meet you." She said and held out her hand to him.
"Yeah, it's nice to meet you too." He held out his hand to her and grinned.
"Are you guys hungry?" She asked us.
"No, we just ate at school. We want to go to my room, do homework, and then play some video games," I replied.
"Okay, sounds good. If you guys need anything, I'll be here studying. Have fun." She replied.
"Thank you.", I said.
We went to my room and did our homework. Then we turned on the PS3 and played.

It was about 16:30 and we were still playing PS3.
"Lucy was doing that? And she had fun doing it?" Andrew asked me in amazement.
"Yeah. I almost escaped, but unfortunately didn't make it and was tied up in my dog costume until the next day. It was really funny." I replied laughing.
"Do you think she would do it again today?" He asked me a little quietly, but excitedly.
"If we ask her. I don't see why not." I replied with a smile.
We saved the game and turned off the PS3. We took out both the crate and the bag but left them closed and went downstairs.
When we arrived, Lucy was sitting on the sofa watching TV, probably taking a break from studying.
"Lucy, we have a request for you." I said to her.
"What is it?" She asked, looking at us.
"Do you remember the last time you babysat me?" I asked her.
"Yeah, why?" She asked back.
"Well, can you..."
"Ahhhh, I see. I know where you're going with this." She interrupted me with a grin. "And Kyle told you about this and you're okay with it?" She asked Andrew.
"It was my idea, haha." He laughed a little sheepishly.
"Okay. But I'll decide how long you will be tied up, in what position, and what costumes you wear. But if you manage to escape, you get to tie me up, as a little incentive. So same rules as last time. Agreed?" She asked us.
We both looked at each other for a moment and grinned.
"Yes." We said both at the same time.
"Perfect. Then let's go upstairs." She said to us with a grin.
We went upstairs to my room and opened the crate. She rummaged around and quickly found something.
"Oh, I didn't see these last time." She pulled out the diapers and showed them to us.
"Yeah, not the best memory." I thought to myself ironically.
"Take one. I assume you won't need them, but just in case." She held one out to each of us.
We looked at each other, hesitated, and took them.
"Then let's keep looking." She said, turning back around and continuing to search.
After a short while, she seemed to have the right costumes.
"Here, this is for you, Kyle, and this is for Andrew." She said with a grin.
She held out a horse costume for me: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1EvLIOpXX ... pg_q50.jpg
and a bear costume for Andrew: https://images.halloweencostumes.com/pr ... stume1.jpg
Both looked the same, just for kids. The zippers were in the back, with attached mittens, or attached hooves on mice. There were attached hooves for the feet, too. Mine had a stuffed tail as well. We took the costumes and changed. Andrew went into the bathroom next to my room and I into my parents' bathroom on the floor below us. I took everything off and put on the diaper.
"I'm not a fan of that, but who knows what Lucy has planned." I thought to myself.
Then I took off the jumpsuit from the horse costume and put it on. In the back, I zipped it up. Then I took the head and put it on. It was big and blocked my view a bit, but it was comfortable to wear. I left my things there and went back to my room. Andrew had already finished changing and Lucy was getting everything ready. Andrew and I looked at each other and started laughing.
"You two look good, haha." Lucy joined in the laughter. "Take your hoods off first though." she added.
We did as she said and waited for her to finish.
"Alright, who wants to go first?" asked Lucy with a grin.
"Me, please." Andrew said to her.
"Good, then please stand here and clasp your hands behind your back in your gloves." She said to him.
"Behind the back? It will be hard to escape this time." I thought.
"Okay." Andrew said.
She took a 5-meter rope that I had cut last time and tied his hands together crisscrossed. Then she tied his elbows together with a 10-yard rope that left just a little air between them and tied the rest around his torso to keep his arms against his body. She then tied his ankles and knees together with two 10-yard ropes. Above and below the knees. First around and then a few times in between. Then she laid Andrew on the floor in the middle of the room and made a tight hogtie with the other 5-meter rope. Then she got 2 socks from my closet and went to his head.
"Open wide." She said to him.
He did as she told him and she stuffed his socks and mouth. Then she took the tape and wrapped it around his head about a half dozen times. Then she took the hood and put it back on him. I had to smile when I saw Andrew lying there tied up. Lucy stood up and walked over to me.
"You don't have to grin like that. Now it's your turn." She grinned at me. "I have something special for you." She winked at me.
I was curious to see what she had planned. She picked up the roll of tape.
"Hold out your hands and make fists." She prompted me.
I did and she wrapped my hands in the tape so it looked like I had two silver balls instead of hands. Andrew watched with interest from the floor.
"Hey, that's not fair. I can't even try to escape like this," I said to her.
"Have you forgotten our agreement? I get to decide everything, including how you get tied up. Then I guess you'll have to hope, that Andrew can escape." She said with a laugh.
"... yes, you're right." I said softly.
"Well, I'll get on with it then." She said.
She made my hands in the hooves of the costume and put them behind my back. Then she crossed them and tied them. But not with ropes. I only heard two “zzzziiiiipppppp”. Those were the cable ties. One horizontal, one vertical. That alone sealed my fate. Then she took another one and tied my elbows together. About the same as Andrew's. Then she tied several cable ties together and tied them around my waist to tie my hands to my body. She did the same over my elbows.
Then she tied my ankles together and above and below my knees. I thought she was done, but she wasn't yet. She left the room briefly and went downstairs. I tested my bonds for a while. It didn't hurt much, but I didn't have a chance to get out of the zip ties because my hands were also useless due to the tape. After 2 minutes, she came back into my room holding a roll of plastic wrap. My eyes grew wide. She started wrapping it around my upper arms, down to my hands. Up and down several times. Then she tied it down to my ankles, but left my hands free and the stuffed tail of the costume. Now I was tied up with zip ties and also mummified in plastic wrap. Then she laid me on the floor next to Andrew. I could see him smiling behind the tape, enjoying the way I was tied up, as it was much more than him. Lucy then tied my toes together with a small zip tie and then tied me up with a large zip into a straight hogtie. She then stood up and got 2 socks as well and held them in front of me.
"Open wide." She said to me.
But I refused, just to spite her. What I didn't expect though was for her to hold my nose. So I took a deep breath, she stuffed the socks in my mouth and tied the tape around my head a dozen times. Then she put the hood back on me and stood up.
"If not easy, then the hard way, Kyle." She said to me with a laugh.
"MMPPPHHH." That was all I could say.
"Your mother told me about your "album" which she wanted to make for you." She said while picking up my camera.
"Then please smile." She laughed and took a few pictures and showed them to us.
"Okay, kind of funny." I thought to myself.
"Alright, it's five o'clock now. You guys have two hours. Good luck." She said smiling, leaving the room and closing the door.

There we lay. Andrew in a bear costume, tied up with ropes, and me in a horse costume, tied up with zip ties and mummified in cling film. And both in a hogtie. We had 2 hours to free ourselves. The way I was tied up, I had no chance of escaping anyway. So the hope was on Andrew. He was already trying to get anything to lose. He was moving back and forth trying to get the knot on his hands or the one for the hogtie. But he was not succeeding in either for the time being. After a few tries, he laid still. I laughed at him, which he noticed, and started laughing too.
"MMPPPHHH MMPPPHH MMMMPPHH." That, of course, was all that came out.
I pointed my head at his hands and the rope to show him that he should try again. He understood what I wanted and tried again. It was difficult for him to feel the knots because he had the mittens over his hands. He tried to bring his feet closer to look for knots there but had no success with that either. Lucy must have placed them out of his reach. He let go of them. I turned my head to look at the clock. It was 5:45 pm. We were just lying there and no one was making any more moves to escape. We didn't stand a chance anymore anyway.
"MMMPPPPPPHHH MMMMMMPPPPHHH MMMMMMMPPPHHHH." I screamed into my gag to get attention.
I screamed for a few minutes until I heard someone coming up the stairs.
Lucy opened the door.
"What's going on here? Is something wrong?" She wanted to know.
"MMPHH GMMMPPMMGHH MUPHH." I tried to say "we give up" into the gag.
"What, I don't understand, you need to speak clearly, Kyle." She laughed ironically.
"MWMPPH GMMBPPH MUUPH." I tried to repeat it.
"Are you trying to say that you give up? Is that what you're trying to tell me?" Lucy asked me.
"MPPHH." I nodded in response.
"Do you think so, Andrew? You still have over an hour to escape." Lucy wanted to know from him.
"MMPH." He nodded his head as well.
"Well, so be it, my prisoners." She grinned.
She walked over to Andrew and untied the rope from the hogtie, as well from his hands. She grabbed the tape, freed his hands from the mittens, and bound them into silver balls, just as she had done with me. Then she put his hands back in the mittens, tied them criss-cross like before, and she hogtied him again.
“So that I can be 100% sure, that you will stay the way you are.” She said to Andrew.
"MMMPPHHH." He nodded his head.
"Good, now what should I do with you?" She said, thinking for a few minutes.
"Ah, I know what." She said and sat down at our feet.
I had a bad feeling about this. Just as I thought she would, she started tickling us.
"MPPPPHHH MMMMPPHPHPHH MMMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH." We both laughed into our gags.
Tickling was one of the things I disliked.
"Judging by your laughter, you are both enjoying it very much. Then I'm going to go on for a bit, HAHA." Laughed Lucy. "No, your mom told me you hate being tickled, Kyle." she added.
"Why did my mom tell her that?" I wondered.
The tickling went on for a full hour. It would stop every so often and then start again. It was HORROR. It was now 8 o'clock and Lucy left the room. It was about fifteen minutes before she came back. She had two plates and two glasses with her. She had made sandwiches and a glass of water for each of us. She went to Andrew first, took off his hood and then his gag. She fed him and asked if everything was all right. He nodded with a smile, and when he was done, she gagged him as before and put the hood back on. Then she came over and did the same to me.
"And everything is all right with you, too?" She asked me when I had finished eating and drinking.
"Yeah, but I still thought it was unfair that I didn't get a chance to get free." I said, slightly annoyed.
"Oh come on, now don't get in line. You love being tied up anyway. So you have nothing to complain about." She replied.
"Yeah, but the challenge would have been nice." I added.
"Yeah, maybe next time. And you both look very cute." She winked at me.
"Yeah, but you hammmmpppphhh." I tried to say something as she put the socks back in my mouth, sealing them with tape around my head as before. Then she put the hood back on me, too.
"I would say enough talking for today." She said to us.
She went to my bed and took out the mattress and put it on the floor next to me and lifted me onto it. Then she went into Steve's room and got his mattress. She put it next to me and put Andrew on it. Then she put a pillow under each of our heads so we would be more comfortable. She covered each of us. She turned on the TV and set the timer for 2 hours so it would automatically turn off.
"I'm going to study now. It's a quarter to 9. You guys can watch some more TV. You'll be well prepared if you ever have to. Good night." She winked at us.
"What does she mean by that? ....... Ah, the diaper. I forgot about that!" I thought to myself.
I already hadn't noticed because of the cling wrap mummification. It was tight.
We watched TV and didn't make a sound. Around 10 o'clock I turned my head once to Andrew, where I noticed that he was already asleep. I turned my whole body to the left side to make it more comfortable to sleep. I watched some more TV but fell asleep after a short while before the timer turned off the TV.

Around 9 o'clock we were woken up by Lucy.
"Hey, good morning you two. Wake up." She said in a soft voice.
I opened my eyes and looked at her. She flipped our blankets to the side. She grabbed Andrew first and carried him down the stairs. Then she came back and took me with her. But she didn't carry me into the kitchen, she carried me into the living room. I recognized a tape mark on the floor next to the dining table. She laid me on the floor next to Andrew. She untied the rope that connected his feet to his hands. On me, she cut the cable tie, which did the same thing. We weren’t hogtied anymore.
"Okay, you two. I'm going to have a little fun now." She grinned. "From you guys to the marker where I'm standing is 5 meters. Whoever gets there first, got untied. The loser stays tied up like he is until 11 o'clock. All understood?" She asked us.
"MMPPPHHH." We both nodded.
"Perfect. Then on your marks, get set…GO!" She clapped her hands as we did so.
Andrew immediately crawled off while I tried to get to my feet but couldn't. A big mistake, because Andrew had already halfway made it. I let it go and crawled off as well. Lucy had to laugh as she watched us. By the time I was a little more than halfway through, Andrew had already finished.
"And we have a winner. The bear won over the horse, haha." Lucy laughed.
"MMPPHHH." Andrew cheered into his gag.
I stayed down and didn't move. Lucy picked Andrew up again and they went upstairs. I stayed down where I was. After about 20 minutes they both came back down with a roll of tape and Andrew was free and already changed.
"Oh, it feels good to be free again." He said as he squatted down to me.
"MMPPHH MMMPPPHH." I tried to reply, slightly annoyed.
"Looks good on you, by the way. You should wear it more often, haha." He said mischievously.
"Alright, let's have breakfast then." Said Lucy to us.
She picked me up and carried me to the kitchen and sat me down on a chair there. Andrew sat down next to me. She made our cereal and in the meantime, Andrew took off my hood and freed me from the gag.
"Can I feed him?" Andrew asked Lucy.
"Gladly." Lucy replied.
So he did. He was enjoying the fact that I couldn't fight back. After we finished eating, it was already close to 10. Andrew gagged me again and put my hood back on. We left, or rather I hopped into the living room and we watched TV. Now and then Andrew would tickle me a little and he enjoyed having the upper hand. You could see it in his face. At about 11 o'clock, Lucy got up.
"Good Kyle, now you will be redeemed, too." She said to me with a grin.
She went into the kitchen and got a pair of scissors and handed one to Andrew.
They both cut open the plastic wrap. One started at the top, the other at the bottom. Then they cut the zip ties. In the blink of an eye, I was freed. I stood up, stretched, took off the hood, undid the gag by myself, and spit out the socks.
I went straight to my parent's bathroom, took off the costume and diaper, and used the toilet. I could stand it, but it didn't take much. I didn't want to do it again in a diaper. It was embarrassing enough the last time. After that, I washed and put the clothes from the last day back on. I put the costume in the crate and shoved both under my bed. I went down to the living room and saw that they had already put everything away.
"Well, did the diaper stay dry?" asked Lucy laughing.
"Yeah, but it didn't miss much." I replied.
"Well, that's good then." She said to me.
"Yeah, but for not having a chance to escape, I'm still going to get revenge." I said with a slightly evil grin.
"HAHA, I'm excited about that." She added.
The rest of the time we watched TV until my parents arrived. Lucy went home and my mom brought Andrew home too. I told my dad all that had happened. He laughed and was happy that I got along so well with Lucy.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

When I voted horse costume I thought it would be a two person one :lol:
Eh, that’s on me. This was great loved the plastic wrap, also nice race.
Wuuu4542
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wuuu4542 »

Awesome story!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thanks for your comment :) and sry for the misunderstanding. Next time I will describe it more precisely in such cases.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

harveygasson wrote: 2 years agoFantastic
thank you :)
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

fantastic story...

you know... I'm envy Lucy...

how i wanna be Kyle babysitter... and spent the weekend with him and andrew...

:( :( :( :( :(
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

alkaid_ wrote: 2 years ago fantastic story...

you know... I'm envy Lucy...

how i wanna be Kyle babysitter... and spent the weekend with him and andrew...

:( :( :( :( :(
yes, would be an awesome job :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story again! It seems like Lucy is enjoying those games a lot too :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Awesome story! Wish Lucy could have been my babysitter when I was younger.
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Once again, the same thing I have said so many times before. Please line space between paragraphs. (and every time the speaker changes, it's a new paragraph.)

It's an interesting read, made a bit difficult by the line spacing issue, but that's something easily corrected.

Never been a fan or cross dressing or animal costumes, but I did like costumes/wardrobe like or similar to, those worn by the characters I watched on TV as a kid. A cub scout uniform looked a lot like the uniform worn by Corporal Rusty from Rin Tin Tin. With a little imagination, a pair of pajama pants could be buckskin pants worn by Indians.

Writing is an acquired skill. The more you do, the better you get. You tell a good story, but it needs to be 'polished.'

Drawscore
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

drawscore wrote: 2 years ago Once again, the same thing I have said so many times before. Please line space between paragraphs. (and every time the speaker changes, it's a new paragraph.)

It's an interesting read, made a bit difficult by the line spacing issue, but that's something easily corrected.

Never been a fan or cross dressing or animal costumes, but I did like costumes/wardrobe like or similar to, those worn by the characters I watched on TV as a kid. A cub scout uniform looked a lot like the uniform worn by Corporal Rusty from Rin Tin Tin. With a little imagination, a pair of pajama pants could be buckskin pants worn by Indians.

Writing is an acquired skill. The more you do, the better you get. You tell a good story, but it needs to be 'polished.'

Drawscore
Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if I can make it clearer with the paragraphs. I'm not a very good writer.
I know my stories aren't everyone's cup of tea, and I'm sure many will avoid them because of some of the things you mentioned, but I'm having a lot of fun with them and getting better at them.
Thanks for the feedback
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Gil wrote: 2 years ago Drawscore
Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if I can make it clearer with the paragraphs. I'm not a very good writer.
I know my stories aren't everyone's cup of tea, and I'm sure many will avoid them because of some of the things you mentioned, but I'm having a lot of fun with them and getting better at them.
Thanks for the feedback
[/quote]

Not everything is for everybody. We all have our likes and dislikes. I played a lot of tie up games from as young as 7, up to 16+ in cub scouts and boy scouts, then it was high school activities, and some sweet young things named Rhonda, Randi, Brittany. I had my own car, so picking up girls was easy for me.

I can do without the porn, so I stay out of the "adult" sections.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic