The Trials of Tim (fF/mfFM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Trials of Tim (fF/mfFM)

Post by KP Presents »

I guess that, for Tim, it started with the robbery. He lived alone with his mother and sisters, but one day when his sisters Lena and Patty were at a sleepover, and her mother went out to the theatre for the evening, the thirteen year old was left with a babysitter. Carol was the girl next door, fifteen years old, with long brown hair, and she was wearing a low cut patterned grey smock top, pink leggings and black knee length leather boots.

As for Tim himself, it was a fairly ordinary night, and he went to bed early, changing into a pair of blue pyjamas and settling down for a good night’s sleep. So when he was roughly woken up, the last thing he expected to see was a masked man standing over his bed.

“Get up kid,” he growled through the thin lips Tim could see in the mask, “I need to take you downstairs, make sure you can’t raise the alarm.” He was quite shocked, but he did as the man told him to do, standing up as the man pulled his hands behind his back, and started to bind his wrists together with white rope.

Now, Tim was just a typical teenage boy, with short blonde hair, but as the rope got tighter, he was starting to feel a little – strange. The man tied the rope off, and as he wriggled his fingers he saw more rope going round his body, forcing his arms against his sides. He knew whoever this was, he meant business – and when he tied the ropes off, he forced Tim to leave his bedroom and walk down the stairs.

Entering the front room, his eyes popped when he saw Carol. She also had her wrists behind her back, and bands of rope round her body keeping her arms against her sides – but her top had also been pulled down, exposing her bare nipples and her ankles were tightly bound together, the white rope clearly visible on the black leather. She was trying to speak, but strips of silver tape were covering her mouth to keep her quiet.

“stand next to her, and don’t move.” The man walked Tim over and then took more rope from a bag, kneeling down and making sure his ankles were tightly secured together as the bottoms of his pyjama legs flared put under the band. Standing up, the man then took a roll of silver tape and tore several strips off, covering Tim’s mouth so that he could only mumble.

“Now stay right there,” the man said as he left the room, and Tim looked at Carol as she started to struggle, the ropes framing her chest and her nipples seeming to harden. Tim was almost hypnotised by this, and aware of something happening within himself as well – a throbbing as he watched.

“Thhmuhllrht?”

“Hdhntnhh,” he mumbled as he looked at Carol, but then both of them looked to the door as his mother walked in and saw both of them. She was much taller than them, and wearing a tight green mermaid dress with a red floral print, the thin spaghetti shoulder straps barely keeping the dress over her breasts.

“Tim! Carol! What happened?”

“Hbhrglhrrr,” Tim said as he twisted round. Carol nodded as she said “Ghhttthhlppp.”

“A burglar?” Both of them nodded as his mother looked at them, and then said the words that began to change Tim’s life.

“Is he still here? He is – I can hear noises coming from the floor above. Well, I’ll wait until he comes down.”

“Mhmmm… Whhhh?”

She smiled as she said “then, hopefully, I will also be tied and gagged. I think there are enough ropes there.”

Tim’s eyes widened as he shouted “MMMHHMMMMM!”, but Carol looked totally perplexed – and then the question was moot, as the man came in and said “Mummy’s back, is she? Well, she can be just like you – hands behind your back, lady.”

The two of them could only watch as the burglar first bound Tim’s mother’s wrists tightly together behind her back, and then wrapped rope round her arms and body, framing her chest as he pulled them tighter and tighter, the straps of her dress falling down her arms as her breasts were exposed as well. She smiled as he did this, and then secured her ankles tightly together.

After he covered her mouth with the strips of the silver tape, Tim, Carol and his mother were made to sit on the floor before the burglar left. Carol started to struggle again, her boots squeaking as they rubbed together, but Tim’s eyes could not be torn away from both women as they twisted round and moaned as well.

He was also trying to get free – but without much luck. His mother looked over and said “Dhnttwhrrethmhtsfhn” before she kissed his forehead, and he placed his head on her chest, rubbing against them as she started to moana s well….

They were freed the next morning when his sisters came back – and Tim had to tell Lena and Patty all about what had happened. At this point, Lena was eleven and Patty fifteen, and he was glad they weren’t at home that night. Partly because he did not want them to be hurt.

But mainly, because he was still confused about what happened – why he had felt that way looking at Carol and his mother, and what happened to him. He talked to his mother, and apologised to Carol, but Tim also was wondering how it would feel to be like that again.

He didn’t know it at the time, but Tim was taking the first steps to being a true submissive – and the next stage came a year later, when he was fourteen. He had played some games with his sisters over the previous year, but when Patty knocked on his door, and said to him “can you come into the room a minute,” he had no idea what was about to happen.

Tim was wearing an olive green jumper, brown pants and black shoes, but Patty was more adventurous in her dress sense – his older sister was wearing a pink top with a red floral print, pink leggings, and red ankle boots. As he followed her into the room, he wasn’t surprised to see Lena there as well, a red ribbon with white dots holding her hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a cap sleeved top in the same design as the ribbon, and flesh coloured leggings with over the knee white socks and pink ankle boots – as well as an expression of evil as she said “he came?”

“He did…”

Tim then saw the ropes on Patty’s bed, and said “what’s going on…”

Picking up one length, Patty motioned with her finger as she said “we’re going to have so much fun tonight…”

“LENA!”

“Yes, mother,” the young girl said as she came down that stairs and looked at the older woman, the most innocent of looks on her face. Her mother was wearing a green evening dress, and a concerned look.

“I’m going out now – Patty is in charge, and I don’t want to hear of any fights between any of you. Where are they anyway?”

“In my room,” Lena smiled sweetly, “and don’t worry – we won’t fight, we’ll just play some games…”

“Are you ready to play with us Tim?”

“Hhhfhchsss?”

Tim stared at Patty over the patterned grey cloth that was tied tightly round his head, covering his mouth and keeping the folded cloth in behind his teeth. He had no chance of moving the cloth anyway – his wrists were crossed and secured together behind her back, and bands of rope round his waist, at elbow height and round his upper arms ensured there was no way he was bringing them round. More to the point, Patty had crossed the rope round his body as she had bound his upper body, as well as round his neck.

Lena had been busy too – two bands of rope held his legs together above and below his knees, each band forming two main bindings with crossed rope between the two. He could barely wriggle round, but he realized he was happy to be like this.

“Mum’s gone,” Lena said as she walked back into the room, and saw Tim wriggling round. “So, what are we going to do first?”

“Oh we’ll have a lot of fun together,” Patty said with a smile, “after all, now that you are tied and gagged, we can do whatever we want with you – can’t we little brother?”

Tim slowly nodded – his cheeks blushing as he realised he could do nothing to stop them, whatever they did – and that was exactly what he wanted…

That wasn’t the last time the girls played this way with their brother – but their mother had no idea really, until it was Tim’s fifteenth birthday. His mother had said he could do whatever he wanted – and Tim asked if they could play Super Spies, with her sisters as the enemy agents.

So his mother dressed up for the occasion – a brown jacket with the collar turned up and a wide black leather belt round her waist, fastened with a silver buckle. She was also wearing a long black leather skirt, the zip at the front opened slightly to allow her to move, and black shoes with killer heels. She even had her hair done specially – died red, cut in a short style.

“All right, agent Gray,” she said as she walked into the front room, “where do we…

“Oh.”

Tim looked at her, his eyes wide open as he stood there while Lena pressed lengths of silver tape over his mouth. The young man was wearing a blue X-Men t-shirt with his brown pants and black baseball boots, and red cheeks as he said “shrrhmhmmm.”

Lena was tying the ropes that held his arms to his sides off behind his back, and his mother noticed that although they were wound tightly round his arms and torso, it was also wrapped round his neck. His sister had grown up a little more in the last year – she had her hair dyed pink, and was wearing a brown boob tube and crocodile print brown pants with a white belt, as well as green ankle boots.

“So this is Agent Black? If I was you,” Lena said with a smile, “I would stay there.”

“Why?”

“Because I have a gun against your back.”

Tim looked behind his mother to see Patty standing there, her blonde hair falling over the shoulders of her little black dress, the felt boots coming up over her knees. She knelt down and pulled down the zip on her mother’s skirt, so that she found it difficult to move – and then even more difficult, as Patty tied her ankles tightly together with rope.

“Dhnnthrhthhsss,” Tim mumbled as he wriggled round, trying to make sure his mother did not see just how excited he was by this. IT didn’t work, however, as she looked at his pants, and said “Tim, is there something you wanted to tell me.”

“No more talking,” Patty said as she stood up, tore several strips of tape from the silver roll, and gagged her mother before she took her hands behind her back and started to bind them together. As the rope went around and between her wrists, she said “whthhuhdhhnthhs?”

“What are we going to do to you,” Lena said with a laugh as she knelt down, and started to bind Tim’s ankles together. “We’re going to make sure you two cannot stop our mission is what we are going to do. Agent Gray likes that, don’t you Agent Gray?”

Tim blushed even more as his mother stared at him, before he slowly nodded.

“Thhmuhrhllhlhkthss?”

As Tim nodded, Patty started to bind his mother even more by draping rope over her shoulders, and crossed the lengths before she wound it tightly round her arms and body, the zip of her jacket opening slightly as they tightened.

Tim’s eyes were wide open as he looked at his mother, feeling the throbbing in his pants as they were then made to move, bunny hopping across the room and then up the stairs to their mother’s bedroom. They were then made to lie facing each other on the bed as their ankles were secured to the foot of the bed, the door closing as they wriggled round.

“Hmmhghdddd…”

She watched as Tim twisted round before he stared back at her.

“Shhuhrhllhlelhkths?”

Time blushed again and nodded as his mother smiled, the tape crinkling over her lips, and then she shuffled over and kissed his forehead.

“Shhdhdheee,” she mumbled, “shmdhhuhllfhndshmhnhlhkshtth.”

Time had no real idea if any of his friends enjoyed the same things a shim – being tightly bound, gagged, unable to move or speak, and yet to feel so good. His best friend at school was Nick, who lived two doors down with his mother – so when she invited him to join her and Nick to go to a posh party, he jumped at the chance, unaware that that would be the day he found just how much he could enjoy his hobby…

Nick’s mother was a publisher, and she was responsible for the Patty Danger books. Lena liked to read them, but Patty seemed to have outgrown them now. Tim had looked at one or two of them – Patty always seemed to end up a captive…

When he knocked on the door, it was Tim’s mother who let him in. She was a tall woman, with red hair cut in a bob, and was wearing a midnight bluer dress with stars on the material. He could see the tops of her breast under the low cut top, held up with this shoulder straps, the skirt coming down to her turquoise heels with a slit at the back.

“Tim – you look smart,” she said as she let hm come in. the young man was wearing a grey suit, white shirt, grey tie and polished shoes.

“thank you,” he said with a smile, “where is Nick?”

“Oh I was just getting him ready,” she said with a smile as she closed the door, “and you need to change as well.”

“Change? What into?”

“I’m so glad you asked,” she said as she guided Tim into a back room, Nick seeing him as he came in and saying “hhhthrrr, thmthchnhj.”

“Nick?” His friend had light brown hair, but he wasn’t wearing a suit. Instead, he was wearing a long black sleeveless dress with a red floral print, the edge of the skirt revealing the pink stiletto heels he was wearing. More to the point, his arms were folded behind his back, and as Tim walked round, he saw the ropes holding his wrists to his elbows.

Two bands of rope held his upper arms against his body, and a band of the same material as the dress was tied tightly round his head. Tim could see the way his cheeks were puffed out, as his mother fastened a grey belt with flowers on it round Nick’s waist with a silver buckle.

“But…”

“Oh didn’t Nick tell you? It’s a ladies only event, so you need to be ladies for this. So, I want you to strip off, and then put that dress and those shoes on.”

“But…”

“Oh, Nick has done this before, haven’t you Nick?”

His friend blushed and nodded as Tim started to remove his jacket. A few minutes later, he was in his boxer shorts and putting on the white heels Nik’s mother had pointed out. He felt a little unsteady standing in them, before he slowly walked over and stepped into the dress.

It was a long white dress, with capped sleeves that Nick’s mother pulled of his shoulders after she did the zip up. It had a black fern pattern on it, and even with the heels the edge of the skirt brushed on the floor.

He tried to hide his excitement as his arms were taken behind his back, and he felt the rope on his bare wrists as they were secured together.

“Hlhhhtthhh.”

He looked at Nick as the rope went between his arms and was tied off, and whispered “but as a girl” as more rope was taken round his waist to lock his wrists against his back. Nick nodded as that rope was tied off, before more rope was wrapped round his stomach and forced his arms against his sides as well.

Once that was tied off, one more band went over his shoulders and then was wrapped round his upper arms, Tim smiling as he said “this is a first for me, though…”

“Being tied up?”

“No – being tied up as a girl.”

“Well, I am glad you are happy,” she said as she tied the rope off. “Now, open wide…”

As he walked between Nick’s mother and Nick, Tim could barely contain the excitement he was feeling. Both boys had rope tied loosely round their necks to link them together, the end in Nick’s mother’s hand as she spoke into her mobile phone.

“Hi Petra – sorry, but we’ll be a little bit late. The boys are having to go slowly in their heels and dresses…

“Of course I’ve already tied and gagged them. Their arms are secured, and they can’t talk – the gags even match the dresses.”

“Thsttnthhl,” Tim said quietly, the panties that were stuffed into his mouth kept there by the band of material tied tightly round his head.

“Now, tell me – how are things looking for me? Can you jump me when I walk in?

“Yes, make sure I’m tightly tied to the tree, and the boys can walk around as well. I don’t wean tot be able to move or talk…

“Right – ten minutes,” she said as she turned and smiled. “I told you this would be fun -and the makeup suits both of you.”

After she had gagged Tim, Nick’s mother had used eyeshadow and blushed to make both boys look more feminine, but as they walked along Tim felt a throbbing as well. To be bound and gagged, as a girl, in public – and loving every second of it…”

“Well, here we are,” she said as they walked through a walled gate – and then she was grabbed by three girls and taken off, Nick and Tim looking at each other.

“Here – let me remove that and you can move around.”

Tim looked at the beautiful young woman standing there, wearing a green sun dress, and she smiled as she removed the ropes from their necks. “I’m Ruth – you must eb Tim?”

“Thtssrhhttt…” She was so beautiful, and she didn’t say a word about how he was.

“Come with me, I’ll walk you round – Nick, Bobbie’s over there.”

“Bhbbheee?”

Nick just smiled and walked away as Ruth said “you look amazing…”

Tim and Ruth started to go out as boyfriend and girlfriend soon after – she accepted him as he was, and all he liked to do, and all he wanted to be. She also liked to be tightly tied up and gagged, but she only wanted Tim to do it.

But he wanted the thrill of being bound and gagged in public again – so when Ruth asked if he would help with something at her college fete, he readily agreed.

“It does mean I need you to be Patty Danger – is that a problem?”

“No,” Tim said with a grin, “not a problem at all.” So when the morning of the event came, he joined Ruth at the college, and changed into the outfit she had asked him to wear. It was a long sleeved dress, back with a pattern of concentric coloured circles, that came down to his knees, a grey infinity scarf round his neck and covering his throat, and a pair of long baggy brown leather boots with a high heel.

Once he was dressed, he sat down and put some make up on as Ruth watched. His girlfriend was wearing a short jacket and skirt, white with a small floral pattern, the jacket over a red top with pink dots, a wide purple belt with stars round her waist. The short skirt barely covered her, but the white patterned tights and pink knee length stiletto heeled boots completed the look.

“Okay, I’m ready,” Tim/Patty said as he stood up.

“Good,” Ruth said as to his surprise she pulled a black hood down over his head, “let me take you to the post.”

“the post?” Tim was curious, but allowed Ruth to take his hand and walk him – somewhere. He could feel a wooden post as he stood in front of it, and then the rope round his waist and wrists as not only was he secured to whatever the post was, but his wrists were tied in place as well.

Two more bands secured him even more to the post – one round his stomach, one round his upper arms and body – and on both of them he felt them tighten as the bands were cinched between his arms and body.

The next thing was when he felt Ruth move his legs, so they were either side of the post, and then the rope round her ankles as they were tied into place as well.

“Well, I’m going nowhere,” Tim whispered as the hood was pulled off, and then Ruth started to kiss him, her hand on his crotch.

“Oh my – you do like this don’t you?”

“You know I do – what’s behind that curtain,” Tim whispered.

“Find out in a minute,” Ruth whispered as she kissed him again, “and later, perhaps I can relieve you, but for now…”

She smiled as she picked up a large purple shawl, rolled into a band, and then waited for Tim to open his mouth before she cleave gagged him, taking the scarf round his head and knotting the ends – but then she took the ends round the post as well, so that his head was against the post and he truly could not move. Glancing down, he saw how tightly he was tied to the post, as Ruth opened the curtains – and he saw the crowd watching the stage.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” Ruth said as she picked up a microphone, “let’s start with the first challenge of the day. Agent Patty Danger has been kidnapped, and she needs to be freed – and to do that, you need to find the combination. One pound a go…”

As people came up and drew slips form a tombola, Tim wriggled and tried to speak, pleased he was raising money – and also pleased to be the way he wanted to be, whatever others thought…

Tim knew what he loved now – to be the helpless captive, and how that made him feel. After the event, Ruth had indeed given him relief – but one of the things they discussed is what they would do if they were captive together.

So when his eighteenth birthday came round, Tim knew what he wanted to do, and Ruth readily agreed. So when she drew up to the front of her aunt’s country house, she looked over and said “so, you ready?”

When Tim nodded, she got out and walked round the front, Tim looking at his girlfriend. Her hair was brown now, and she was wearing a long sleeved black dress with a white floral print, her legs in a pair of knee length black fabric boots.

As for Tim, he was wearing a red dress with white polka dots, a white yoke collar at the top. He was also wearing bands of rope round his waist, stomach and arms, his hands pressed between his back and the car seat with rope holding his wrists together.

As Ruth opened the door, he swung his legs out and slowly stood up. This was difficult given the purple heels he was wearing, but more so by the fact his ankles were tightly bound together as well. He stood for a moment to get his balance, and also to allow the dress to settle as well.

“Ready?”

“Hmrhdeee,” Tim said, the folded red and grey scarf tied over his mouth as a detective gag, covering the white tape that was truly keeping him quiet. Ruth took him by the arm and walked slowly with him over to the front door.

As they approached, the door opened and a girl the same age as them came out. She had short black hair, a green paisley scarf wrapped round her neck and over the top of her pink jumper.

“Ruth?”

“Hey Lori,” Ruth said with a smile. “this is Tim. Tim. My cousin Lori?”

“Okay…” Tim blushed as Lori looked him up and down.

“Lori, it’s Tim’s 18th birthday, and he wanted to play an ‘Agents’ game. I’m to be Patty Danger, and he is Brenda Parkinson – and we need to be kidnapped.”

“Hence the ropes and gag?”

“Yeah – and I need you to tie and gag me as well. I’ve got everything here – so will you do that for us? I’ve brought all the stuff…”

“Fhknhshslhrree…”

Tim had to smile as Ruth looked at him, the folded black and white scarf tied round her head. She was bound as tightly as him, and wriggled as she lay on her side, her ankles pulled back and tied to her chest ropes.

Just like him.

“Okay – you get some time alone,” Lori said as she closed the door.

“Dhhuhdhhhttt?”

“Dhwwhhtt?”

“Hddhnrhops” Ruth mumbled as she twisted round, Tim blushing and nodding.

“Shddhhhihh.”

He looked at Ruth as she blushed and groaned, and then pushed himself over, moaning softly as he pressed his gagged lips on hers. Ruth returned the gesture as they amused themselves and each other, and Tim knew this was no longer a trial for him.

It was pure pleasure…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic