Housesitting M/F (pt2 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

Housesitting M/F (pt2 added)

Post by Sociopath3 »

Before I start this story I should describe myself, my name is Thomas, I'm 20year old and fairly average looking. I'm currently in college and for money decided to try housesitting over the summer, my parents arranged with their friends that I would house sit for them while they're on holiday for the summer. When they mentioned their 18year old daughter(Chloe) would also staying their I was initially confused but I just assumed they worrying about partying. Since they Lived out of state it was determined I would live there for the summer, which I was thrilled with as due to plot convinience I had a friend who I met online who was into tugs from a nearby city.

It was a scorching summer morning when I pulled into the drive way, I lugged my suitcase into the house and immediately rushed to the kitchen and downed a large glass of water. "Chloe" I called out, doubting I'd hear a response, I heard nothing and begun dragging my bag up the absurdly large staircase, occasionally hearing the creaking for the steps.

Upon reaching the second story I wiped the sweat off my brow, and begun dragging the bag across the carpeted floor to the opened door at the end of the hall. I leaped to the single bed across the room, leaving the bag on the smooth wooden floor by the closed door. As I lay on my bed I pondered what I should do, I then decided to open tugstories.com and read the ingenius stories authered by the intelectual pilar known as Sociopath3, as read through the brilliantly crafted stories I begun to hear a sound.

Being unable to identify the sound I halted my consumption of the incredible literature to investigate the noise. I left my room, almost slipping due to wearing socks on the wooden floor. When I exited the guest room the sounds became louder, it sounded like highly muffled speech, I turned to the door to my left with the name Chloe written in large letters on it and I pressed my ear to the door and I could hear the noises more clearly.

I opened the the door slowly, as I heard the creaking of the hinges I became aware of the source of the sounds and a smirk was brought to my face. I looked into the blindingly white bedroom I saw not far from the entrence a bronze skinned girl with dark hair wearing an oversized pink hoodie and black sweat pants bound, gagged and blindfolded on the floor.

The girl, who I assume correctly to be chloe, had her ankles, knees and thighs bound basically yet effectively with white ropes, her hands were bound behind her back with handcuffs as I deduced by the feint sound of metal hitting metal as she struggled, and she was gagged and blindfolded with a pair of identical black scarfs tied between her teeth and over her eyes tightly.

After I took in the sight ahead of me for a few seconds, I casually said "Hey Chloe right, I'm Thoma-aaaah", as I introduced myself I slipped on the smooth hardwood floors due to my socks.
Last edited by Sociopath3 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Great start :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the last Paragraph - a lot :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thomas has found Chloe but may be out like a light. Promising environment for a whole summer. I'm looking forward to what may follow. Excellent beginning.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I liked the last Paragraph - a lot :D
I'm glad Thomas's falling brings you joy :D
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Thomas has found Chloe but may be out like a light. Promising environment for a whole summer. I'm looking forward to what may follow. Excellent beginning.
I'm happy you like, though I doubt Thomas would be out like a light mostly because it would be hard to right a 1st person pov story while they're passed out; but if there's enough demand maybe the entire story after this part was a dream.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Let's see where this goes... Good start.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

As I braced myself for impact screaming as I approached my fate I heard the panicked mmmphs of Chloe. Upon hitting the hard floor I groaned due to the pain in my arm from the fall and Chloe sympathetically mmmphed and poked me with her bare feet, "don't worry I'm still alive" I joked ad. Chloe sighed in relief. After checking my right arm wasn't broken I leaned to Chloe and pulled her blindfold off, I then gazed into her green eyes and noticed a reduction in her breathing rate.

I then pulled the saliva soaked scarf out of her mouth with the soggy knot resting on her chest, Chloe then spat out a pair of grey ankle socks. "So what happened?" I asked in a concerned voice as I lifted Chloe onto the foot of her bed. Chloe's face turned beet red after my question and nervously stuttered while avoiding eyecontact.

As Chloe stuttered I quickly pressed my hand over her mouth, "Did you do this to yourself?" I ask in a calm tone and after briefly hesitating she nodded and affermitively mmmphed into my hand. Chloe's face remained the same shade of red as before "You don't need to be ashamed of your passion, as it's something I share" I say in a reassuring tone causing Chloe's face to return to its typical shade.

I remove my hand and ask "Where is the key to those?" gesturing to her handcuff-bound wrists, "over there" Chloe said pointing her head towards her nightstand, I walk over to Chloe and unlock her hand cuffs and she rubbed the red bands around her wrists. As Chloes sat on the floor still rubbing her wrists I sat next to her, after a few minutes she broke the silence asking "Do you think you could tie me up, properly?" in a nervous voice.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very nice story, I hope for a part 3!
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago Very nice story, I hope for a part 3!
There will be, if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Good update!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic