Little mistake at camp (m/m) part III

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Little mistake at camp (m/m) part III

Post by Mummybag »

Going to camp part I

Every year again in the summer we went to go camping in the summer. A big youth group, a little like scouts. When i was still a child it was big fun to be a week from home, no home-rules... playing games in the forrest and staying up late.
It was a rather luxurious camp, we didn’t sleep in tents but had a building, bed’s, showers...everything we need.

When i grew older i descided to go as a group leader. That was great fun too. The group leaders where always a couple of days earlyer together at the campside. We prepared games en get to know eachother, had a couple of beers at night and had some fun already. And that is where it went wrong for me.

I was going to have a group with Peter, a handsome sportive 18year old guy and for this season my roommate. We knew eachother from the groups as kids and played often some tie up games. In almost all cases Peter ended up notted and squirming.

We shared a room and it was past midnight, time to go to bed. Comming at my bed i found out my blankets and pillow where gone.... no idea where they where... it must have been Peter playing a prank on me. After some searching i did not have a clue where my stuff had gone, so i descided to play the game along. Peter had his big black fluffy winterbag on his bed and wasn’t here yet. So i grabbed his bag and climbed in to it... if he wanted to sleep warm, he can look for my blankets.
What i didn’t knew then was that i was playing exectly the game Peter had planned.... and he planned a lot more....
Last edited by Mummybag 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice start.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good start.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Headmistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headmistress »

Hi,

This is good, so far, but the top says Part 2 and I only have one chapter.

Is there a Part 1 somewhere else on the board?

Overall, this is a good beginning and I look forward to the next part.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Have you just overritten your original part 1? It would be better to just post a new part as a reply, because it's pretty hard to memorize what you wrote before ;)

You fixed it :D So I have to fix my comment ;)

Nice start.
Last edited by Killua 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Looks like it. I'll have a word.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Big mistake part II

As i took Peter’s black, incredibly filled sleepingbag i noticed how big it was... was he thinking of sleeping outside? Damned... it could still keep him warm in freezing conditions.

Stepping in to te bag it feld great! Slipping right down the bag i descided to get in completly to make sure Peter wasn’t going to steel it back. When i just layed down Peter came in.
“Hey... what are you doing in my bag?” Peter asked. “I needed a warm place to sleep, without my own blankets on my bed i’ve descided to take yours. You can take mine if you want to stay warm tonight.” I answerd him. “Maybe you ain’t as smart as you think,” Peter answers me... and before i knew what happend he jumped right on top of me and grapped the strings of the bag, pulling them up as far as he could. I didn’t have a chance to counter his attack because i zipped up the bag from the bottom up to the top. Peter pulled the hole completely closed untill i only had a little breathinghole big enough only to put a coin trugh it.

He noddet the strings together, and took the zipper within the string wich made it impossible for me to get out of the bag quickly. “ Got ya, little worm of mine.... let’s get some extra stuf i took with me... especially for you. We’re going to have some fun bro.” Peter said while stepping of me and walking over to his bed. “Stay still my pray”
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Good start [mention]Mummybag[/mention]!
I'm thrilled to see a first story from you.

Anxious to see what Peter has his store for you now that you're all bagged up! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good start looking forward to reading more
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Damned part III

There i was, captured in Peter’s big stuffed winter mummybag. I thought for a minute i teached Peter a lesson. What was i thinking? All the times we had captured Peter in our younger years.
He was no tall guy... he has never been. He always was the smallest kid off the group. So he always was the one who got tied down. And i could have known that always was way to easy. He must have liked it every time again.

While i was squirming in Peter’s bag i have to admit it feels great. Feeling the silky fabric sliding over my arms and legs, i really like the feeling of it. What i didn’t know was that Peter was going to let me feel it for a really long night.

“Hey buddy, how is it going in there?” Peter asked smiling. “Sounds like you like your prison”. From far under his bed he took a backpack i haven’t seen before. It was filled with big straps, long enough to go from under the bed, over my mummified body ready to make sure my possibilities to move gone to almost zero.
One after another i felt myself being strapt down to the bed more and more. First around my ankels, one over my knees and more and more working up towards my chest. I tried to squirm and make it hard for Peter to strap me down, but in his bag I didn’t make a chance. He had captured me... and i couldn’t do anything to take back the control.... damned!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Mummybag[/mention] Really hope to see a continuation of this, my friend.
We don't have enough sleeping bag bondage stories on here!
Keep at it and remember that practice makes better.

P.s- I've posted about something (here: HELPFUL TOOL FOR NON-NATIVE SPEAKERS that will be of great help to you. As a non-native speaker myself, I use that tool all the time. And as you'll see from the comments left on the thread, lots of authors on here use it as well.

Looking forward to the continuation of this fun adventure ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I haven't noticed that you've posted the third part. I want to know what happens next and what Peter has planned for his "little worm".

I agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I found that tool over his thread too and it really improved my writing. It helped me increasing my writing speed too because I know that typing errors or wrong words will be immediately detected. Your writing is not bad though, there are just a few little mistakes which would be detected by the tool.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic