Chained Up for a Week FF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chained Up for a Week FF/F

Post by ArrestedForever »

Sunday Morning - 1:30am

I was exhausted as I drove down a long stretch of road through the glades. I was almost back at University after a short trip home. I wish I could have stayed longer but I had a lot of shit to catch up on before finals so it looked like I would have to spend the rest of my winter break in my dorm, studying, probably alone. After all, all my friends were probably still on a real vacation like, you know, like normal people.

My name is Hannah. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Pretty, or so I've been told but that hasn't really ever gotten me anywhere.

I'm studying criminal law which can be a depressing thing. It isn't very sexy and it isn't even as important as you would think it is. Sure, we send people to jail but mostly on account of laws that make no sense. I mean if you really study the law, you'd find that people commit crimes everyday. I'd bet that from the time I woke up to the time my head hits the pillow, I'd have committed a dozen or so crimes that could land me tied down in some jail cell somewhere.

I guess these are the sort of things you think about when you driving down a road like this. Empty and abandoned. No one and nothing for miles...

Expect that one car behind me.

It looked familiar and I should have been more suspicious when the passenger put a flashing bulb on its roof and when the driver started yelling at me with a megaphone. I wasn't though. I was terrified.

"Pull over, NOW!"

I obeyed, gripping my steering wheel tightly, running every possibility of what I did wrong through my head. I couldn't find a thing.

"Get out of the car using the outer handle with your hands visible."

I knew the procedure like the back of my hand but it seemed out of place. If this was a simple speeding ticket, they would have come to the window. But I didn't argue.

"Step 10 steps backward."

I obeyed. I was so nervous I could hardly count.

"Get down on your stomach and spread out."

I obeyed again, finding myself spreadeagle on the concrete in the middle of nowhere, at the mercy of strangers. I could hear their footsteps, see their shadows, as they approached. I heard the rattling of chains, cuffs in their hands meant for me. The "officer" latched one cuff around one wrist, pulling it behind my back. I gave her my other wrist before she even asked for it and I heard the final *click click click* as my freedom vanished. But then the other officer started cuffing my feet with handcuffs, not even leg irons, actual handcuffs, guaranteeing I wouldn't be able to walk.

That's when I knew something was up.

They were hogcuffing me, attaching my ankle restraints to my wrists with a third pair of cuffs. Cops only did this to prisoners who would not stop violently resisting but I was being cooperative.

When they picked me up I heard two distinct giggles. That's when I knew. My captors weren't cops. They were old friends. Friends I hadn't seen in a long time or expected to see in a long time.

After being tossed in the back seat I began flailing and cursing and demanding my freedom. They didn't listen.

Instead one of the "officers" pulled out a long stocking with a knot in the middle.

"Not sure if this is police procedure but..." she said.

I fought hard but chained as I was, my captor overcame me and the gag went in. After that I calmed down, accepting my fate.

"Also", my captor said taking a black bag out of her pocket. "Can't have you seeing where we're going."

I didn't fight this time as the bag went over my head and I descended into total darkness.
Last edited by ArrestedForever 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
SLC
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SLC »

Interesting story. Nice first chapter. I like it. I hope you continue this soon.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Really good beginning!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

That was an interesting beginning. I can’t wait to read and visualize more of this story.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I can only afterwards the others. :D
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Abigail was an intimidating captor. She was tall and athletic where I was short and nerdy. She played for the volleyball team and had perfect grades. She was also a junior and I was a freshman when we met. The only thing we had in common was our major. It's the reason the school paired us as roommates. Despite being overall a superior human being to me, Abigail was the nicest person and really helped me adjust to college life (as well as kept me from flunking one of my classes.)

Her accomplice, Yasmin, lived directly across the hall from us. This cute, little ginger was more on my level. She was also a freshman and also wasn't the best student. This isn't to say she was dumb but that she had her head in the clouds often. Overall, me and Abigail gravitated to her quickly and she to us. She especially looked up to Abigail a lot.

But our little trio didn't last long. Not far from campus was the Capio Capio house, a mysterious sorority not endorsed by the school. No one knew what they did or how to get in and "caps", as they're called, would be caught dead, talking to any student who is not a "cap". Mid-way through the fall of Freshman, Abigail was gone and she wasn't answering her phone. One day, I saw her in the library with other caps. When I approached them, they stood and walked away. And then Yas was roped into their cult not week later, again without warning.

I had no idea why after all this time, they had chosen to pull this prank or maybe I just called a prank at the time because it was less scary then calling it what it really was: a genuine abduction. Regardless, I knew there was no way out of my situation so I remained deathly still, as if they might forget that they captured me and give me a chance to escape. I was pretty sure I was alone with Abigail, as I didn't hear the dou's usual chattiness. All I heard was Ab's terrible singing to the radio. Yasmin was probably following along in my car. After all, wherever we were going wasn't close. The road we were on went on for miles of pure nothingness. Surely, neither of them would be so foolish as to leave evidence like my abandoned car behind. That would be stupid and these appeared to be expert kidnappers.

Eventually, the car stopped and the engine was shut off. The passenger door was open and my ankle cuffs were unlocked. Abigail gently led me to a sitting position with a firm grip on my arm. She maintained this grip as she led me out of the car. I knew there was no way I could overpower her and get away. She was stronger than me and the handcuffs were even stronger than her. If I got away, I would still be cuffed, unable to remove my gag or the bag over my head in a place I may have never been before. I was compliant as I was led to the house.

The next thing I knew was that I was being sat in a hard kitchen chair. My cuffs were only unlocked long enough to slide my hands through the bars of the chair and recuff them. The cuffs were only permanently removed after course rope was tied tightly and painfully around my wrists.

I heard the door open and Yasmin come in.

"Started the party without me?" she asked.

"Yeah," Abigail answered. "But you're more than welcome to help out."

One of them tied my elbows to opposite sides of the chair while the other tied my ankles and knees to the chair legs spreading them apart a little. Out of total excess, rope was also tied around my waist, above and below my boobs and even around my neck. Throughout this whole process, I barely groaned or flinched unless provoked by the tightening of knots. Only when the bag was torn off did I start pulling against the ropes, screaming into the gag and giving Abigail an angry death stare. She merely watched with a smile till I gave up.

"If I take the gag out, you promise not to scream?" She asked.

I groaned and rolled my eyes but eventually nodded, knowing I had no choice. Yasmin put a water bottle to my lips, I think partly out of mercy and partly to get me to shut up a little bit longer.

"So here's the deal," Abigail began. "We want to keep you captive for the rest of the week."

I almost spit my water out. "What the hell?"

"Ah, ah, hear me out or the gag goes back."

I shut up, slouching into my chair (as much as my bonds would allow.)

"If you cooperate, you get bathroom breaks every four hours and I'll let you use your hands to eat most meals."

"Use my hands to eat? How generous! Are you fucking high?"

"Hey, watch the language, young lady! We're clearly in control here, not you."

"I haven't seen either of you since you joined those stupid caps."

"In our defense, they gave us as much warning as we give you."

"So... What? This is some sort of initiation into Capio Capio?"

"Yup. I'm doing to you what they did to me."

This was a chance to be in the caps? I had never wanted to be in the caps before but now that the choice was in front of me, it made me curious. It called me to go a little further down the rabbit hole to see where it ended. Had it not been friends who captured me, I would have felt differently but knowing that in the end, I'd make it out alright made the offer tempting. I twisted my wrists in the tight ropes and thought about how ridiculous it was to negotiate with them in my situation. What do I have to offer? I'm at her mercy, aren't I? But isn't that what lawyers do with criminals all the time? Negotiate plea deals with people who have no choice? I was defeated by the fact that I was even considering submitting to this. They would have to let me go if I demanded it... I think. Otherwise, this cute little prank would be a crime. But I was excited by this too much to demand freedom right away. Something about this kidnapping had broken the boredom of my endlessly boring life. And although being a prisoner is extremely uncomfortable, whatever stress I was feeling now then was better than all other stress. I didn't have to perform or fight for success because I had no control over my own fate. I was just floating with the current with no ability or responsibility to do anything. I caved and nodded without a word. Abigail smiled satisfactorily.

"I thought so," she said.

The gag went back in and a blindfold was tied around my head.

"I, Abigail Stonebrook, hereby sentence you to a week of corrective detention and torture. You may now struggle with every ounce of energy you have left."

And I did.
Last edited by ArrestedForever 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was an interesting continuation. I can’t wait to read more of this story.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Once given the invitation, I lost it. I struggled and screamed into my gag until I had no energy left in me and my hair was glued to my forehead with sweat. As I caught my breath, I assumed my captors would return to at least move me from the chair. They didn't. I sat there in the total silence until eventually I fell asleep.

Sunday Morning - 9AM

I was rudely awakened when Abigail tore my blindfold off my face. The sun was shining throughout the kitchen.

"Awakey! Awakey!" she said with an obnoxious cheerfulness which rubbed my tired, abused self in a particularly wrong way.

Yasmin was making breakfast in the kitchen when Abigail untied me. I was allowed to use the bathroom for a hot minute before we ate. I took the opportunity to get comfortable, expecting a long several days ahead. I came out wearing nothing but my underwear and a t-shirt. When I returned to the table, Yasmin and Abigail were already eating. They chatted about normal girl stuff but I didn't join in the conversation. For the most part, it was like I wasn't there until...

"So," Abigail said slapping her hands on the table.

I tensed up and gave her my attention. She squinted her eyes at me as she rested her chin on her hand, looking at me like I was a blank canvas to be painted on.

"What to do with you?" she mused to herself.

"Let's get her trussed back up first," Yasmin suggested.

Abigail nodded. She stood and grabbed my arm, leading me to the living room. Yasmin followed behind after grabbing the rope. They tied my ankles, knees, arms (above and below the breasts) and my wrists in front which were attached to my knee binding. A new stocking was tied into my mouth as well. I sat there trussed up as the criminal duo sat across from me discussing what to do with me next.

I had never had any curiosity about where we were until they suggested stripping me and making me walk the dive board into the pool. Although we lived in Florida, it was freezing outside and the punishment would have been cruel. It was vetoed... For now. But the main reason this caught my attention was that I never knew either of them to have an abandoned cabin in the glades with a pool and the full nine. Where were we?

"I just want to tickle her feet to be honest," Yasmin said.

This terrified me. Surely, she wasn't serious.

"That can be arranged," Abigail said, standing and approaching me.

My feet were raised unto the coffee table and bound to it, soles exposed. The big toes were tied together for extra restraint. I had put up little resistance during this process despite every bone in my body wanting to. I had promised to be a good little captive and my 5'' bound self was no match for Abigail anyway. Abigail held my back to the couch while Yasmin went to town on my soles. Eventually, Abigail joined in on the fun, tickling my sides and stomach.

There was nothing I could do to escape their fingers and this was just the beginning.
Last edited by ArrestedForever 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Nice. Please continue
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sunday Morning - 10:30am

I was so exhausted I could hardly move a muscle. I slumped in my bonds and tried to regain my breath in spite of my gag. My captors had grown bored of torturing me and left to get ready for the day.

Without the blindfold, I could investigate my prison better. Out the windows was nothing but trees in sight and not the kind of trees I was used to seeing, not palm trees. Maybe we had gone farther than I thought? I had to give it to my keepers that this was the perfect place to hide a hostage. Even if I could get out of the ropes, I’d have no place to go. In fact, the ropes were just for their entertainment. All they had to do to keep me here was hide the car keys. No way I was journeying out on foot.

But that was useless information. I wasn’t plotting an escape... Yet. I was at my captor’s mercy and there was nothing I could do about that. However, it would ease my anxiety if I could know what they were planning. They were discussing something in the other room but I could not make out a word. I tried to remain deathly quiet but it didn’t help. It only heightened suspense.

Suddenly, the door swung open and Abigail entered. She untied my legs and ankles leaving only my arms and wrists bound. The excess rope attached to my wrists which once bound my legs was used a leash to guide me to the neighboring library. From there I was led to a dark basement. As we descended the steps, I could hear chains rattling. My heart started beating rapidly as I wondered what they had planned for me.

Yasmin sat by a bed organizing chains and padlocks on a table. Before Abigail undid my wrist ropes, she tightly bound them with chains being sure it to give a cruel tug and securing it with a padlock. I thought the whole thing was rather silly. Ropes were more than enough to hold me. Why chains? But that was just the beginning.

I was sat on the bed where my legs were completely wrapped in chains from the ankles to my waist. My arms were chained from the elbows to just above my breast. My wrist, which were chained, in front were attached to the chains around chests, holding them below my chin. I was then laid out on the bed where more chains were added to keep me stretched out. One chain was even wrapped around my forehead and neck so I couldn't turn my head from side to side.

“So,” Abigail began as she sat at my side. “We decided to show you some mercy this week.”

Mercy? This is mercy? I thought.

“We’ve decided that if you escape and make it out of this house, we’ll trade places.” Abigail put her wrist together as if in mock handcuffs. “We’ll be your prisoners. I'm sure the caps would be impressed with your overpowering us so you'd still get in. Me and Yas would be... Punished but not kicked out. However, since we really don’t want that so we’re going to make extra sure you don’t get free. Sound fair?”

I uttered some curses into my gag and struggled against the chains. Abigail just smiled and patted my leg.

“Have fun!” she said, leaving me to stare at the ceiling and dream of freedom.
Last edited by ArrestedForever 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Lovely. I particularly liked the foot tickling.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago Interesting continuation, especially since Florida has no basements in the state. Either way though, I can’t wait to read more of what is in store for the chained up captive.
Florida most certainly does have basements.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

This is a tremendous story so far. Interesting twists and turns and I like the potential of Hannah turning the tables on her captors eventually. I hope it's not for awhile though :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Mouthless[/mention] [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] According to information available on the web, Florida is one of the areas in the world where basements are not only very rare, but also very costly to build and highly risky, given the fact that most of the state is just barely above sea level.

[mention]ArrestedForever[/mention]
Thanks for the update!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sunday Afternoon - 1:30pm

Three hours of being forced to stare at the ceiling can start to drive you crazy. If I'm being honest I may have cried in between violent fits of struggling and terrified moments of silence as I listened to my captors walk around up stairs. Although I could not move my head, I did manage to look down at my heavily chained though petite hands. I looked at them as I twisted writhed in my bonds. I looked at them and thought about just how much use our hands. Hands do everything. Driving, opening doors, closing them, writing, cooking, cleaning. Hands are what brought me here. Hands are what are keeping me here.

I thought a lot of things as I laid there. I thought about whether or not I deserved this. Was I somehow a monster in ways I had never thought of? Did I deserve to be chained up like this for crimes I never noticed? Isn't everyone though? Aren't we all guilty of crimes for which we are never punished?

I swear I would have lost my mind if it were not for the fact that I could comfort myself with the thought of my promised bathroom break. Every four hours she said. Surely the four hour mark was coming... Right?

I jumped when the door opened upstairs. I watched as Abigail's shadow lurked down the steps. She approached me with a ring of keys in her hands and slowly unlocked everything except my wrists. I was surprised when she lead me by the chain not upstairs but to a nearby closet. My wrist chains were attached to a bar overhead and my ankles were chained together. She tickled me hard for about 10 minutes and then suddenly slammed the door shut, leaving me in total darkness, screaming into my gag.

Can't I at least pee?
Last edited by ArrestedForever 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting continuation. I can’t wait to read more of this story, especially to see if she will be able to escape and turn the tables on her captors.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago
Mouthless wrote: 5 years ago
Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago Interesting continuation, especially since Florida has no basements in the state. Either way though, I can’t wait to read more of what is in store for the chained up captive.
For the 1 year that I have lived in Central Florida and for the other 25 years that I have visited Florida at least 1 time every year, I have not seen 1 basement in this state. So from you saying there are basements in Florida, I would be interested in knowing where they are?
Gee I guess my grandparents’ basement must have existed in a pocket dimension.
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago

For the 1 year that I have lived in Central Florida and for the other 25 years that I have visited Florida at least 1 time every year, I have not seen 1 basement in this state. So from you saying there are basements in Florida, I would be interested in knowing where they are?
Gee I guess my grandparents’ basement must have existed in a pocket dimension.
Another guy mentioned that basements in Florida are rare. And if this story takes place further inland or possibly in another state all together (They drove for a while and she doesn’t know where she is) the odds of there being basements are higher.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I've deleted my previous comments on the basement topic because it seems to have taken away from how good this story is. [mention]Dr_Depravo[/mention] and [mention]Mouthless[/mention], why don't we drop the discussion of basements in Florida and let us focus again on this story. I apologize to [mention]ArrestedForever[/mention] for the comments that have taken away from your story. I was genuinely curious and interested in your writing details about Florida.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Yes yes, I’m very eager for this story to continue.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The sudden slam of the closet was the first time during my week of captivity that I actually panicked. Knowing that my captors would break their own rules set me off. It meant that whatever little consistency my suffering had was now stripped away. I can't comfort myself in any promise of mercy or brief reprieve. But what was I thinking? Was I in a position to demand justice for myself? Was I treated like someone deserving of justice?

I had thought I wanted a bathroom break just to have a break from the chains.

I was wrong.

After about ten minutes of violent struggling, I paused and realized that I peed myself. My own urine was dripping down my leg and into my ankle chains. Gross! This just reached a whole new level of fucked up! This was inhumane!

Sunday Afternoon - 2:30pm

By the time Yasmin opened the closet door, I was a big weeping mess. I was already so fearful that her entrance scared me witless.

"See, Abigail!" she said. "I told you! It's been way over four hours! You promised her breaks!"

Yasmin unchained me while Abigail stared dumbfounded and guilty. She knew she went way too far. Once free, I stormed upstairs before either of them could apologize. I went straight to the bathroom, showered and changed my clothes. (There were plenty of clothes in my car which my captors moved to the bathroom cabinet in case you were wondering. Not that Abigail left many options. Mostly just underwear and t-shirts. There were some jeans but given the circumstances, I figured they would be uncomfortable.) Once I was all cleaned up, I managed to calm down. I even strangely felt proud for having taken such a torment even though I had no choice in the matter and I didn't really do anything.

I guess it was because I knew then that I was capable of anything Abigail could throw at me... But maybe I didn't have to.

I noticed that the window to the bathroom was built on ground level. If I managed to sneak out it. Abigail would have to let me tie her and Yasmin up... Right? I mean, that was the deal? Surely she'd keep it? If there was ever an excuse for revenge, it was Abigail leaving me in the closet to piss myself.

My heart beat a million times a second as I unlocked the latch and slid the window open.

Suddenly, the door opened behind me . It was Abigail with a pair of handcuffs dangling on her finger.

"I feel really guilty for leaving you like that and not keeping my word about breaks," she said. "However, I'm not that guilty to let you run off like that." "

I wanted to tell Abigail to go fuck herself but I also wanted to hear out. I kept silent.

"I would understand if you wanted to call this whole thing off," Abigail continued "but I clearly see that you don't. You want to escape so you can get revenge, don't you?"

Damn right, I thought.

"Can't get that unless you continue to play along," she observed.

I sighed. She was right. I put my hands behind my back and she cuffed them. As she cuffed them, I stared out the window and thought about how close I was to freedom.

I felt the wind on my face one last time.

It was colder then I expected...
Last edited by ArrestedForever 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Ooh. She was sooooo close!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Very well written Story ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

awesome story so far continue please
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic