(f+/f+, M/f) Sailor's daughter: Setting the Stage (Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

(f+/f+, M/f) Sailor's daughter: Setting the Stage (Complete)

Post by chaos846 »

Part 1: In this part, Katie, Her Father, and Linda go shopping.

----Katie----

Shopping with any member of my family is almost always an adventure. It makes little difference what it is we're shopping for, or where we're going. The tomfoolery on the trip, or at the store, always ensures that the outing is never boring. We were now in the second half of July on a Sunday, and Dad decided to do grocery shopping today. Grocery shopping is something my family, (all...two of us,) do once a month.

I had spoken with Dad about wanting to get supplies for tying or being tied up with other then just duct tape all the time. He told me that he had actually considered it himself, and put a few items of note on his shopping list. (Hey, great minds do think alike.) I had also asked Linda for advice on what supplies to get, since this is something she has done before. Linda told us she knew what to look for, and therefore, she was joining us today.

The day was pleasant outside. It was sunny with a few clouds here and there. The temperature was hovering around the upper sixties, and maybe reaching the low seventies. Linda and I were seated in the back of Dad's huge pickup truck, as he drove down the road to the store. Linda was dressed in a pair of blue skinny jeans, a turquoise flutter sleeve blouse, and a pair of standard tennis shoes, which for her is pretty casual. Her hair was put in a half-up style.

As for my outfit, I decided to go with something a bit more sporty. You know my Black birthday polo shirt, right? Well, thanks to last Christmas, I happen to have another one of those, but with the colors reversed.
https://i1.adis.ws/i/jpl/sz_185683_d?ql ... &h=674&v=1
(both buttons undone.) I paired it with this navy tennis skirt that I absolutely adore...
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 8b9FpL.jpg

Our first topic of discussion in the truck was on a staple item for tying people up. A little item we like to call rope.

“What kind of rope did you and Megan use?” I asked.

“Megan and I liked to use nylon personally,” Linda answered. “It's soft and comfortable, but very strong as well.” Dad then added his own input.

“I use nylon rope to tie things down in the truck bed, and it's been reliable for me,” He said. We both shrugged, and took it at that.

We soon pulled up to the parking lot of our local Walmart. Dad managed to find a parking spot right up front, and we all got out. Once we were inside the store, Dad then grabbed a shopping cart. “Alright, so let's get thee uh...toy shopping out of the way first,” He said, and then looked at Linda. “Linda, you know what to look for, so you lead the way.”

Our first stop was the hardware section, as it was the most likely place we would find any rope. Sure enough, there it was.

“So, what kind are we looking for?” I asked Linda, as I clasped my hands behind my back. A position I was starting to like more and more. Linda pondered through the available types of rope until she found the one she was looking for.

“Ah, here we go,” She chirped, holding up a package of diamond braided nylon rope. “This is the best kind I've found so far, as it's soft, smooth, and strong,” she explained.

“This is only fifty feet long though,” Dad said. “Is there any more?”

“There's a few more,” Linda said.

“Go ahead, and grab three more,” Dad suggested. Linda didn't need to be told twice. With the rope in the cart it was time to move on to the next set of materials: Gagging materials. We then made our way towards apparel.

“Was Mom ever gagged when she was tied up?” I asked Dad, in a hushed voice, so people didn't overhear.

“I believe she was...once,” He said, in a shifty tone. I eyed him suspiciously. “She might have foolishly dared me to try,” He stated, with a snort. Linda and I laughed as well. We selected some bandanas, along with a few pairs of socks ranging from large knee high to ankle. The knee high ones needed no explanation, but...

'What are those for?” I asked Linda, as the ankle sized ones didn't make sense to me.

“Stuffing,” She said, and gestured putting them into her mouth.

“Oh, that's a good idea,” I said. With that done it was time for us to get the actual groceries.

The rest of the trip went as you could expect. Linda and I would branch out to fetch some things from time to time to make the trip go quicker. We were close to needing another cart, but thankfully, we were able to fit everything in just the one we had.

Soon enough we were standing in one of the lines at check out. I looked over at the express lane that was close by. You know, the X-amount of items or less lane? Someone had a cart in that lane clearly exceeding that amount. I just folded my arms in front of me, and shook my head when I saw it. The Cashier looked pretty depressed too.

“Excuse me Ma'am!” Dad then called to the lady behind the cart. Apparently he saw it too. “Are you a Math Major how can't read, or an English Major who can't do math?” He questioned, with a stern look while pointing at the sign. The Lady's face turned red. She then decided to leave the lane now that her little stunt was exposed. Linda and I just giggled at seeing this.

It took some time, but eventually it was our turn to get checked out-er, let me rephrase that. It was our turn for our groceries to get checked out. Linda and I were just standing off to the side while Dad watched over the proceedings.

“Uh, that's raw meat,” He said to the Cashier, in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Oh, I'm sorry,” She said. “I'm new here. I'm still learning.”

“That's alright,” Dad said. The cashier rang us up pretty quickly. Linda and I also helped by putting the bagged groceries into the cart again. We were also very watchful for the bag that had the ropes and socks in it, and claimed it for ourselves. Finally it was time for us to leave. Before we did however...

“Excuse me Sir,” The Cashier at the Express Lane said.

“Yes,” Dad answered.

“I just wanted to say that...you made my day,” She said, with a smile. Dad smiled back.

“My pleasure,” He said, and we left the store.

We all helped at piling everything into the truck bed, and pulling the cover over it. The only bag that wasn't included was the one with the rope, and socks in it. Linda and I kept that one on the back seat with us.

Once we were on the road, Linda opened one of the rope packages just enough to pull a little bit out.

“Feel how soft this is,” She said. I then ran my fingers through it. It felt very luxurious. I couldn't wait to try it out.

“This feels wonderful,” I said, and we both giggled.

“Hey Dude,” We then heard Dad say. He must have gotten a call on his blue tooth speaker given the fact that neither Linda or I are dudes. “How soon?...Okay, we'll be back before you get there.”

“Who was it?” I asked, once I was sure the call was over.

“That was your Uncle Robert,” Dad said.

“Uncle Robert's coming over?” I asked.

“Yeah, we're doing some computer stuff,” Dad said.

“By the way Linda,” I said, now turning back to her. “Have you met my Uncle Robert yet?” I asked. Linda looked thoughtful for a moment, and then shook her head.

“I can't say I have,” Linda said. I smiled at her.

“You'll like him. He's a prince,” Dad said.

“What can you tell me about him?” Linda asked.

“He used to be a frog,” Dad sneered, which made Linda and me chuckle. “Just remember two things Linda. One: He is indiscriminate. Two: He never lets an opportunity to make fun at someone else's expense go by,” Dad explained.

“Sounds like a real charmer,” Linda said, with a perky smile. I grinned back at her.

“That's my little brother for you,” Dad said. I snorted.

“Little?” I questioned.

“Of course I use the term 'little' very loosely,” Dad said. Linda looked at me as if hoping I would provide an answer. I shook my head no. I wasn't going to spoil this for her.
Last edited by chaos846 5 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

Nice understated start

And Wal-Mart's okay, but if you want a true TUGs nirvana, it really has to be Lowe's or Home Depot. :twisted:
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

MisterMistoffelees wrote: 5 years ago Nice understated start

And Wal-Mart's okay, but if you want a true TUGs nirvana, it really has to be Lowe's or Home Depot. :twisted:
I understand that those 2 locations are more ideal, but they were doing regular grocery shopping as well, so...
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 2: In this part we meet Jeff's “Little” Brother. Also, Katie and Linda do some prep work.

Once we got back to the house, it was time to unload everything. I set the bag of goodies on a nearby recliner, and helped Linda bring stuff in while Dad put things away.

“Excuse me a sec,” I said. “I need to use the restroom.”

“Okay,” Linda said. I adjured to the restroom near my bedroom, and did my business.

Once I was done, and after I washed my hands I looked at myself in the mirror. I decided to brush my front bangs a bit more to the side. I also decided to button up the first button on my polo shirt leaving only the top one undone. Just to see how it looked. I shook my head, and unbuttoned it again. Satisfied, I left the restroom.

I rejoined Linda back in the kitchen, as she set another bag on the counter. Dad was now sorting out produce.

“Oh dammit, I didn't see these. I thought we were out,” He said.

“What?” Linda and I both asked.

“Well, we have some extra carrots now I guess,” Dad said.

“Linda and I might want a snack later,” I suggested.

“Go right ahead,” Dad said. Linda and I both nodded, and then went back outside. As we rounded the truck for another set of groceries, we heard the unmistakable rumble of a Harley Davidson Motorcycle driving towards us. It was at that time a huge, dark red, Harley Davidson Motorcycle pulled up by our house, and was parked on the side of the road.

As impressive as the bike was, the man stepping off of it was unparalleled. Okay, now everyone close your eyes, and put this image into your minds. Imagine a stereotypical portrait of the Greek Deity Zeus, with dark hair just under shoulder length, and without his beard. Now picture him dressed as your worst nightmare in a biker bar, and you have my Uncle Robert.

This monster was somewhere in between six and a half and seven feet tall, and was built like a siege engine. He was wearing dark blue jeans, a black T-shirt with Wiley Coyote on it, and a black bikers jacket. The jacket also had a denim vest over it. The back featured a skull with two crossed revolvers on it. Under that display was the phrase: “Does not play well with others.” His outfit was topped off with a pair of black boots, and a pair of sunglasses. He took his helmet off and revealed a gray bandana covering his hair.

“Hey Princess, I see you got a new pet,” He teased. My Friend's jaw dropped. Poor Linda. She hadn't known him for more then a few seconds, and she was already a target. I didn't know what was better: his statement, or her reaction. I just scowled at my uncle.

“You Jackass,” I scolded, which only made him laugh. Linda just rolled her eyes, and grinned. “Linda, meet my Uncle Robert,” I said. Uncle Robert smiled at her lovingly.

“Certainly not the greeting I was expecting,” Linda said, as she shook his hand. “I'm Linda Trotter.”

“That's an English accent if I'm not mistaken,” Uncle Robert said. Linda nodded to confirm this. “Glad to meet ya. I'm Robert Narrows, but you can call me Gunny if you want,” He greeted.

“As in Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant?” Linda asked. Uncle Robert smiled.

“You know your Military,” He said, and then turned to me. “Hey Katie,” He greeted, and gave me a quick hug.

“Dad did tell ya,” I told Linda. She just sighed, and smiled. I was glad she took it well. Uncle Robert turned to me with a sneer.

“Is your Dad spilling all the family secrets now?” He asked, as he grabbed several grocery bags in one hand. I didn't know what to say honestly. “That's okay, he spilled a few things about you,” He said, still grinning. Linda and I looked at each other, and then picked up the last two grocery bags.

“I think he knows,” She told me.

“I think you're right,” I said back.

We walked back up the steps with Uncle Robert in front of us. He opened the door to allow us entry just before...

“Home invasion!” He bellowed. Dad came out of the kitchen to see us. My Dad is a pretty big guy, and this hulk dwarfed him.

“Hey Robert,” He greeted, and gave his brother a hug. We all walked back to the kitchen, and set the groceries down. Uncle Robert went back to the coat rack to hang up his jacket, and his helmet. He then rejoined us.

“He called me her pet,” She said, pointing at me.

“She were either a friend or a pet. I had a fifty-fifty chance of being right,” Uncle Robert pleaded.

“Oh my god,” Dad sighed, rolling his eyes, and putting his face in his hands. Everyone else, including Linda, laughed at this. Uncle Robert took off his shades revealing dark green eyes like mine. We all then helped in putting the groceries away.

Once the groceries were put away. Linda and I adjured to the living room where the bag of treasures was waiting for us. Dad and Uncle Robert were now leaving the kitchen as well.

“It's something I thought you might want to see,” Dad was telling him.

“Dad, we'll be right here if you need us for anything,” I said. Dad gave me a nod. Uncle Robert then turned to face us.

“You two enjoy your bonding time,” He said, dropping a very obvious hint, along a sly wink which made Linda and me giggle. Both men then went upstairs.

The first thing Linda and I did was lay out the T-shirts on the floor. We had one white, one blue, and one black, and I still didn't fully understand what these were for, but I guess I was about to find out.

“We'll need some scissors,” Linda stated. I opened a drawer on one of the end tables nearby, and pulled out two pairs of scissors. I then handed one pair to Linda.

“Thank you,” She said, and began cutting out the torso of the shirt she had just under the arm pits.. I followed suit, and did the same. Now we both had two large hoops. We then cut the loops open to make two long cotton strips. Linda folded her's in half, and held it to her mouth to simulate it's purpose.

“I like it,” I said, nodding my approval. We repeated this with the last shirt as well. We then took the bandanas out of the bag, along with the socks.

“We might want to wash these before we start putting them in our mouths,” She suggested.

“I would have to agree,” I said.

After removing everything from their respective packaging, we loaded everything into the washing machine, and started the cycle.

“And while that's going, we can play with the rope for a bit,” I said, while Linda just grinned. We both then walked back to the living room.

“So, do you want to throw these way, or use them for something?” Linda asked me. She was referring to the other pieces of the T-shirts that were left.

“We can probably use them as hand rags or something,” I said, with a shrug. “And if not, we'll just throw um out I guess.” I collected them, and put them back into the bag. I then pulled the rope out.

“The rope is fifty feet right?” Linda asked. I nodded yes. “What I would recommend is cutting two fifteen foot sections from it, and leaving the remaining twenty as it is,” She then suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” I said, and we set to the task at hand. With the assistance of a tape measure I got from the garage, we cut out the sections from each piece of rope from each package.

“We'll also want to burn the ends so they don't fray,” Linda suggested.

“We can do that in the kitchen,” I said. We then took all of the pieces of rope into the kitchen where I set them on the counter. I then opened one of the lower cupboards, and pulled out our grill lighter.

“Here, let's do this over the sink just to be safe,” I suggested. Linda nodded, and we then carefully burned each of the ends on each piece of rope to prevent the from fraying. “Now I need to wash the counter,” I said. Linda picked up the rope while I washed the counter where the rope had been placed with a washcloth. Now that our work was complete, Linda and I sat down on the floor of the living room with the rope in front of us.

“Now then Kate, do you know how to tie someone up properly?” Linda asked. I knew how to tie knots obviously, but with what Linda was implying, the answer was no.

“No, not really,” I said. Linda grinned at me.

“Then I guess I'll...show you the ropes,” Linda stated.. I smiled and nodded.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

When you told me to close my eyes just before describing our good friend Robby, I found it a lot more difficult to read. Otherwise it was just as good as I remember. :P
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 3: In this part, Katie and Linda enjoy some bonding time.

“Yours is the voice of experience, so I'll follow your lead,” I said. I then heard the washing machine finish it's cycle. “As soon as I move everything to the drier,” I then added. I walked over to the washer, and pulled everything out. I moved it over to the drier, turned it on, and then went back to the living room.

“Okay, so hold your hands out in front, and watch what I do,” Linda instructed, as she picked up one of the fifteen foot pieces of rope.

“This seems rather long,” I said.

“Oh trust me. We'll go through this pretty fast,” Linda said. I held my hands out. She put the two ends together to form a larks head at the other end.

“Keep a couple inches of distance between your wrists,” She said. I didn't have to be told twice. She then laid the middle of the rope across them respectively. She wound the rope over and under my wrists with the opposing ends while making sure that the coils were wound in a series along side each other, and not wrapping over of each other. With every step she'd pause a bit to see that I was paying attention, and I was.

After she went over twice, She crossed the rope, and began to cinch the tie to soak up the slack in it. She came around again, and finished with an overhand knot. She repeated the knot until all the rope was used.

“Now, how does that feel?” She asked, now that her work was done.

“It feels nice,” I said. I was loving this. I would have preferred to have my hands behind my back, but I knew I needed my hands in front, so I could see what she was doing. The tie was strong, but very comfortable. The tie was loose enough that my wrists won't loose circulation, but tight enough that they won't slip out. The rope itself also felt so soft too.

“Do you want to try now?” Linda asked.

“Sure,” I said, and offered her my bound hands. Sure, I could have gotten loose by use of my teeth, but I just Linda untie me for the sake of convenience.

“Alright, let's see how you do,” She said, offering her hands to me. I then did my best to replicate what she did. I made the larks head, I then wound the rope around her wrists the same way, and I finished by cinching and knotting it.

“How's that?” I asked.

“It's good, but you did make one small mistake,” She said.

“What?” I asked.

“The knot should be tied away from my hands, and not right in front of them where I can reach it very easily,” She said.

“Oh, right, gotcha,” I said, in an understanding tone. Because of this one little error, Linda was able to quickly let herself out of the tie.

“It feels like rope handcuffs,” I said.

“It's called a double column tie, and it's one of my personal favorite ties based on simplicity, comfort, and versatility,” Linda stated proudly.

“So what's next?” I asked.

“First of all, do you prefer your hands in front, or behind your back?” She asked.

“Oh, behind my back for sure,” I chirped. Linda twirled her finger indicating for me to turn around. I turned around, and with no hesitation, I put my hands behind my back. Linda spaced them accordingly, and began the same tie as before.

“Where do you find this stuff?” I asked, as Linda worked.

“Just look it up,” She said. “There are lots of sights, and even YouTube videos dedicated to this. Megan and I looked them up so we knew how to do this safely.”

“I'll have to look some of these up,” I said. I then felt the knot being tied, and I knew Linda was done. I did my best to turn around to face her again. She was grinning broadly.

“You look very cute like this,” She said. I blushed a bit at the compliment. The tie felt so nice and comfy, and I knew I must have looked hot. “Let's see if you can get out of it,” She then challenged. To be honest, I was content to just stay this way until lunch time, but Linda offered a challenge, and I figured I'd do my best to comply.

Thirty minutes later...

“Okay, I think I’m stuck,” I said, after wriggling around with my bound hands. With the knot tied on top, it was impossible for my hands to reach it. I looked behind me to see if I had made any progress at all, but Linda did a masterful job. I saw no slack whatsoever.

“You want some help?” She asked. I just shrugged.

“I guess,” I said glumly. Linda came around behind me and untied my hands. She then gave me the rope.

“You want to try me now?” She asked. I instantly perked up. I don't why she bothered when she already knew the answer.

“Of course,” I chimed. She sat back down with her back to me, and put her hands behind her. I began the same tie again just as Uncle Robert and Dad were coming back downstairs again. Linda and I kinda just froze when we saw them.

“Wow, I told them to enjoy their bonding time, and they took me literally,” Uncle Robert said, but then smiled. “You like your Mother's old hobby?” He then asked.

“Yep,” I chirped with a smile.

“And you roped her in as well?” My Uncle asked.

“No, I was doing this with my cousin before I even met Kate,” Linda explained, as the coils I had made were removed from her wrists.

“Hey, whatever floats your boat,” Uncle Robert said, as He and Dad continued down the stairs.

“We're getting lunch ready,” Dad said, and we all headed for the kitchen. While Dad prepared some sandwich fixings, Linda and Uncle Robert had a nice chat.

“So how long were you in the Marine Corps?” Linda asked.

“About eight years or so,” Uncle Robert said. “About two years longer than when Jeff was in the Navy.”

“Why did you leave?” Linda then asked.

“I had other concerns,” Uncle Robert answered.

“If you don't mind me asking, what do you do now?” Linda asked.

“I primarily work in construction and demolition, but I also moonlight as a Math Tutor,” Uncle Robert said. Linda blinked at him.

“A Math Tutor?” She asked, sounding intrigued.

“Yep. Math was my best subject,” Uncle Robert said.

“How about you tell her why,” Dad suggested, as he placed the last of the condiments out on the counter. Linda looked very curious. As we all made our sandwiches, Uncle Robert told us his story...

“It was back when I was in third grade,” My Uncle said. “I was bored, and decided to finish up my math book at home. I went through all the problems, and checked all the answers when I was done,” He explained. “Once that book was finished, I picked up a forth grade book, and did the same thing. Just for fun, and bare in mind, I was still in third grade at the time,” He said.

“I'm guessing you moved on to fifth and sixth as well?” Linda asked. Uncle Robert grinned and nodded.

“By the time I was in sixth grade, I was doing precalculus,” Uncle Robert stated, as he took another bite of his sandwich. Linda's jaw dropped.

“That's brilliant!” She snapped in awe. She looked over at me to see my reaction. All I did was shrug. Uncle Robert went back to eating his sandwich.

“So what all did you two do while we were upstairs?” Dad asked, now changing the subject.

“Oh, Linda was just showing me the ropes,” I answered.

“Meaning Linda tied you up?” Uncle Robert asked.

“Yep,” Linda chimed.

“I wish I she would have let me do it to her ten years ago,” Uncle Robert said.

“Why?” I asked.

“You don't remember the hell you put me through when you were little, and I had to babysit you,” Uncle Robert said. Linda just laughed at me. There wasn't much I could do to defend myself other then...

“I was five, I'm sorry,” I said, and finished off my lunch.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 4: In this part Katie and Linda add some new accessories to their experience.

After lunch, Dad and Uncle Robert went back upstairs to do their computer stuff. Linda and I however made our way back to the drier to see if it was done. Much to our delight, It was.

“Bingo,” I said. Linda and I pulled out the cloths, and took them back to the living room. We then laid them out on the arms rests on one of the chairs. We also decided not to sit on the floor this time. We both decided that the couch was far more comfortable.

I looked over the materials available, and thought about how they could be used. I had a fair amount of options available.

“Okay, so, where were we?” Linda asked.

“I was just about to try that tie on you,” I answered. “And this time we have some new accessories to try on as well.”

“Right,” Linda said, confirming my answer. “But before you tie me up, may I demonstrate something?” She then asked.

“Sure,” I said. Linda grabbed on of the long pieces of cloth that came from one of the T-shirts. (The blue one to be specific.) She folded it in half and wrapped it over her mouth. The cloth reached up to her nose, and down just short of the tip of her chin. Linda finished it off with a knot behind her head.

Now, as you can clearly tell, this doesn't work,” She said. She was still perfectly understandable. Her “gag” functioned just about as well as one of Wiley Coyote's inventions. With her point made, she removed it. “It doesn't hold my lips in place like tape. Which means...”

“Something has to be stuffed into your mouth in order for it to work,” I finished, and Linda nodded. She then grabbed a red bandana. She held it by two opposing corners, and twirled it around to roll it up. She then stuck the middle between her teeth, and tied the two ends off behind her head.

“Now, dush thish shound morr effectvve?” She asked.

“It sounds pretty garbled,” I answered. The difference in the quality of her speech was very noticeable. She removed her gag, and now tied a knot in the middle of the bandana. She put the knot in her mouth, and tied it behind her head again.

“Aggnn, mrre ppcknng mnnss a mrre effcctvve ghg,” She said. This time I could barely understand her.

“Did you say more packing makes a more effective gag?” I asked. She nodded yes. She then took her gag out of her mouth, and untied it.

“Okay, show me what you've got,” She said, turning her back to me, and placing her hands behind her. I picked a piece of rope, and bound them in the manner that she showed me earlier.

“How's that?” I asked. She wiggled her fingers around, as if trying to find the knot, but I tied it on top this time.

“Much better,” She said, and turned back around again. I wasn't done though. I was going to take this a step further. I moved from the couch, and sat on the floor at her feet. If this tie works on wrists, it would surely work on feet as well. I selected another piece of rope, and grinned at Linda.

“Put your feet together,” I instructed.

“Trying to one-up me are you?” Linda asked.

“Yes siree,” I said. Linda put her feet together, and offered them to me. I proceeded to bind her ankles in the same tie as her hands.

“Kate, you're a natural,” Linda stated, with joy.

“In a sense, I kind of am,” I said, referring to my Mother's love of doing this again.

“Now you just need to gag me,” Linda chirped. I stood up off the couch.

“And how would you like me to gag you?” I asked. Linda looked thoughtful for a minute.

“Oh, just use your imagination,” She said. I looked over at the recliner that had all the bandanas, cloth strips, and socks. Decisions, decisions. I needed something that would stuff her mouth, but also not choke her.

I picked up another bandana, (not the one she used in her demonstration), and one of the ankle socks. I folded up the sock, put it on the center of the bandana, and rolled the bandana over it. Now I had a twisted bandana with a puffy center.

“Let's see if this works,” I said, as I sat back down on the couch. Linda graciously opened her mouth to receive her gag. “I just hope it doesn't choke you,” I added, and pushed the sock part into her mouth. Her lips closed over it almost all the way, as I tied the two ends off behind her head. I was really pleased with myself. For the first time, I had successfully tied up and gagged one of my best friends.

“Thsh iph vrry gooh,” Linda complimented. She looked just as happy as I was with her predicament.

“Is it comfortable at least?” I asked.

“Yyph,” she said.

“Now, let's see you get out of it,” I said firmly. It didn't matter to me if she escaped or not. The way I see it is this. If she doesn't get out, I did a great job. If she does get out of it, I now know how she does it. Either way, I still win.

Linda wriggled in her bonds for a few minutes or so. all while groaning into her gag. She stopped briefly to catch her breath, and then smiled at me. (At least it looked like a smile.) I smiled back, as it looked like she was stuck. Truth is, she wasn't.

Linda swung her legs around, and onto my lap so she was now laying sideways on the couch. I looked down at her feet. She playfully wiggled her twos at me and giggled. I responded by wiggling my fingers on the soles of her feet. The brief tickle got a yelp and giggle out of her, and she pulled her feet out of my reach. She then leaned backwards almost onto her neck. It took some effort, but she slid her bound hands under her legs, and past her feet. Her hands were now in front of her.

“Oh, so you were toying with me for those first few minutes, huh,” I scolded. Linda just laughed into her gag. With her hands in front of her, she removed her gag, and used her teeth to undo the rope binding her wrists. I just rolled my eyes, as she continued on with her legs as well.

“Do you think you're flexible enough to do that?” She asked. I snorted, and smirked at her.

“Linda, I'm almost a black belt in Karate and Aikido. I'm probably more flexible then you are,” I stated, in a confident tone. Linda's lip curled a bit.

“Touche,” She said. “Let's see if your right,” She then challenged. No problem for me. I turned my back to her, and put my hands behind my back. They were bound the same way as before. My ankles were next in line. Now for the moment I was waiting for. What would Linda use to gag me?

Linda pulled up one of the socks, and folded it into a wad, and held it at my lips. I parted them to allow the sock to be pushed into my mouth. The sock was large enough to fill my mouth, but not so large that it made my cheeks bulge or choke me. Next she selected the long piece of black cloth. She folded it in half, and then wrapped it over my mouth. She finished by tying the two ends behind my head.

I was absolutely delighted with the feeling of being bound and gagged in this manner. Unlike the duct tape a while back, this just felt so much more sophisticated and gentle. Linda beamed at me. I took a deep breath, and relaxed myself.

“Having a good time?” Linda asked.

“Thssh ish grrtt,” I said. I was also pleasantly surprised at how effective my gag was. With the sock trapped inside my mouth, this classic style of gag actually works.

“Well, it's time for you to prove your flexibility,” Linda said. I pulled my feet onto the couch, and motioned with them for Linda to move down a bit, as I wanted more room. Linda scooted to the far end. I leaned back for only a second or so. My hands slid up my legs, and in front of me as if they had been greased. Linda's jaw dropped when she saw how fast I did it.

“Oh Mother of Pearl!” She snapped. I just grinned at her. With my hands now usable, I untied my gag, and pulled out the sock.

“You like that?” I asked. Linda just shook her head. Not in the I-don't-like-it manner, but rather the I-can't-believe-it manner. I untied my wrists just enough to slide them out of the rope cuffs, and then did the same with my legs. It was almost like it was instinct.

“And that's all she wrote,” I said, as I straightened out my shirt. The sound of the phone ringing soon grabbed our attention. I walked over to it, and the caller ID revealed it was Sam.

“Who is it?” Linda asked.

“It's Sam,” I said, and picked the phone up. “Hey Sam,” I greeted.

“Hi Katie. Um, is it alright if Lucy and I swing by your place?” she asked. She sounded as if something was bothering her.

“Of course you can come over,” I answered. “But Sam, is something wrong?” I then asked.

“We'll explain when we see you,” Sam said. I also thought I might have heard the sound of someone crying in the background.

“Alright, see you in a bit,” I said, and we both hung up.

“Is everything alright?” Linda asked.

“We’ll find out in a few minutes,” I said.
jonbrowne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jonbrowne »

can't wait to see what happens next...... ;)
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Author's Note: I'm posting the last 2 parts together

“Part 5: In this part, we get some insight into Jeff's past.

As I put the phone down, I heard the sound of my Dad and Uncle coming downstairs.

“Who called?” Dad asked. (I was right.)

“It was Sam,” I said. “She and Lucy asked if it was alright to come over, and I told her yes.”

“Fine by me,” Dad said, as he descended the stairs with my Uncle right behind him.

“You both didn't need to come down here just to ask me that,” I stated. My Dad and Uncle blinked at me.

“We didn't. We came down to get a drink,” Uncle Robert said. (Okay, I was wrong.)

“From what I can tell though, I don't think-” That was as far as I got before I heard the doorbell ring. I went over to the door and opened it. “Hi Sam, hi Luc-holy cow,” I said, as I let Sam and Lucy in. Both looked rather disgruntled.

Sam was dressed in the exact same shirt as Uncle Robert, and paired it with blue jeans and a pair of sneakers. Her hair was put into a ponytail. Lucy was dressed in a T-shirt featuring Mario, a pair of blue shorts, and was barefoot. She also had one extra accessory...a black eye.

“Oh my god what happened Lucy?” Linda asked, as Uncle Robert and Dad came into the living room.

“Hey Mr. Narrows. Hi Gunny,” Lucy greeted glumly.

“Who did that to you Lucy?” Uncle Robert asked.

“Roslyn,” Lucy said. She sounded like she was about to start crying. Roslyn is a local bully at school who likes to torment both Lucy and Linda. At least she does when she knows I'm not around, because she knows I can beat her up.

“What happened?” Dad asked.

“You know that little market down at the end of the block right?” Sam asked. We all nodded. “Well, after we had lunch, Lucy and I went down there to pick up a couple of drinks,” She explained. “Roslyn, and her Flying Monkeys then showed up just outside. To spare you the details, one of them insulted Lucy, Lucy gave her a verbal remark in German. They got into a small scuffle, and Roslyn ended it by belting Lucy in the face.”

“Oh no,” I sighed.

“They told me to remember my place as well, and they then left,” Sam added. “We went to Lucy's place so she could get her eye looked at, and then I called you.”

“What did her parents say?” Dad asked.

“They said they were proud of her for standing up to them. Other then that there really wasn't much they could do,” Sam said. “We came here wondering if you guys had any answers.”

“I just don't know what to do,” Lucy sobbed. Fortunately for Lucy, she was about to find out she wasn't alone, and my Dad did indeed have an answer.

“Hey, Lucy,” Dad said to her. “Sometimes you have to loose a few fights in order to learn how to win,” He explained.

“That's very true,” Uncle Robert said.

“Lucy, I'm about to show you something,” Dad said. “And I want you two to see this as well,” He added, pointing at Sam and Linda.

“What about her?” Linda asked, referring to me.

“I see this every time we spar in the basement,” I said. Dad then lifted his shirt up to show them a horrific sight. A series of huge gashes were scattered across his chest. Linda actually had to look away when she saw them. “You see that?” Dad asked, and they all nodded.

“What happened?” Lucy asked.

“That is one of many things that can happen when a man in my former profession looses the wrong fight at the wrong time,” Dad answered. “This was back when I was still with the SEALs. I'm a tenth degree black belt in about ten different forms of karate, a ninth degree in aikido, and a seventh degree in jujitsu, and they handed my ass to me,” He explained. “So as far as I'm concerned Lucy, you have nothing to be ashamed of.” Lucy finally did smile after hearing that story, although the sight she just saw may have scarred her for life.

“How did it happen?” Lucy asked. Dad then told his story...

“Well, the team I was with were on a mission, and we had the advantage going in,” Dad said. “Somehow, our enemy knew of our position, and started taking us down one by one. We fought as best we could but it wasn't enough. Eventually it was just me left with my best friend. A guy named Henry Harrison. Imagine my surprise when he turned his gun, and pointed it at me.”

“Betrayal,” Linda said, sounding disgusted.

“Yes,” Dad said. “Apparently Henry and these people were...business partners, if you get my drift. He didn't want that compromised, so he sold me out, and got the rest of my team killed.”

“That's awful,” Sam said.

“I was taken prisoner, and after they shaved my head they all surrounded me, and beat me to a pulp. Next, they tortured me for information using other wondrous methods, and that's where I got those,” Dad said, pointing at his chest again.

“They didn't get anything from you, did they?” Linda asked. I was remaining quiet through all of this, as this was a story I've heard before.

“The only thing they got from me was an ass whooping when they got a bit careless, and dropped their guard,” Dad answered, with a grin on his face. “To make a long story short, I barely managed to escape from the compound I was held in.”

“Who were these people?” Sam asked. Dad shook his head.

“I'm not at liberty to say,” Dad answered.

“Did you ever find Henry again?” Lucy asked.

“Yes I did,” Dad said. “He was quite surprised to see me, and after I beat the shit out of him, I pulled his gun from it's holster, and aimed it right between his eyes.”

“I'm guessing it was game over for him,” Sam stated. Dad, however shook his head no.

“No it wasn't,” He said. We all blinked at him. “The thing is, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. He'd been a part of my life for six years, and I just couldn't let that part go.”

“But he sold you out!” Linda snapped. “He's responsible for the deaths of your other friends!”

“I know that Linda,” Dad said calmly. “The thing is, what would shooting him do for those guys?” He then asked. Linda paused, as she tried to think of an answer. “Exactly,” Dad said. “I told him that if I ever saw him again, I would pull the trigger, and I made my getaway before his comrades could catch up with me. I haven't seen him since.”

“And I thought High School bullies were bad,” Lucy said. “What happened next?”

“My injuries were so bad that I was forced to retire, but that was fine with me. One of the nurses would eventually become my wife, and you already know the result of that,” Dad said, casting a smirk over to me. Everyone's attention fell on me as well, and I just grinned.

“My point though Lucy, is that even the best can still loose a fight,” Dad explained.

“But I'm not a martial artist, and I certainly can't use a gun,” Lucy moaned. Dad just shook his head.

“Well, what can you do?” Dad asked. Lucy just shrugged.

“The only thing I'm good is computers,” Lucy said, and Dad nodded.

“The key to winning any fight is to play to your strengths, as well as your opponent's weaknesses. Most of all though, be patient,” Dad said. It looked as though she understood what he meant. Sure she couldn't win a fist fight against Roslyn and her goons, but when it comes to knowledge on computers, Lucy's got her beat by a mile. Perhaps Roslyn would make a mistake on Facebook, or something like that.

“Thanks Mr. Narrows,” She said, now feeling better. Especially since her story wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been.

“Well enough about that,” Dad said. “Linda, Katie, why don't you show Sam and Lucy what you've been working on for the past few hours,” He suggested. Uncle Robert then chuckled.

“By the way Sam, I like your taste in T-shirts,” He told her. Sam looked at her T-shirt, and then back to my Uncle. It was only now she realized that they were wearing the same shirt.

“Oh jeez,” She sighed, and they both chuckled. Uncle Robert then followed my Dad back up stairs. All three of my friends turned to me.

“Did you know about all of that?” Lucy asked me. I nodded yes.

“Yep, though my Uncle told me the story. Dad couldn't bring himself to talk about it at the time,” I said. “I guess, given your situation, he made a special exception for you Lucy.” Lucy smiled. My attention then turned to Sam who was looking at the rope on the floor.

“So,” She said, picking up a piece. “What have you all been doing with this?”

“Shall we show you?” Linda asked. Sam grinned, and nodded yes.

“Before you girls start this up, there's something I need to say first,” Dad insisted. We all looked at him expectantly. “We're going to lay some ground rules here,” He said.

“Go ahead,” I said.

“First of all, safety is the most important thing,” He said. “One person must remain untied at all times, so that if something goes wrong, they can correct it,” He then stated. It made sense.

“Does that include someone like you?” I asked. Dad nodded.

“Yes it includes me, but only if I'm present in the room. I don't want any accidents,” He said, firmly. We all nodded knowing he was right.

“That's a good idea,” Linda said. Dad wasn't done there though.

“Second, everyone must agree to terms set before any binding takes place. For example, if Lucy doesn't want to play, then don't force her to,” He said.

“Well of course we wouldn't force someone to be tied up if they don't want to be,” I insisted, and my friends all nodded. Dad held up his hand.

“I'm just saying, keep it safe, and keep it a fun activity,” He said. “If it stops being either, then I'm going to stop it all together. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” We all said. Dad then gave us all a nod. Uncle Robert was now grabbing his jacket and helmet.

“Heading out now?” I asked.

“Yeah, I gotta get home now,” Uncle Robert said. “You all have a good time.” We all then exchanged our good-byes, and he headed out the door. A few moments later we heard the Harley rev up, and soon my Uncle took off down the road.

“Anyways moving on.,” I stated, and picked up a piece of rope. “Who want's to go first?”

“You guys can if you want,” Lucy said. “I'd rather just watch.” We all nodded.

“Fair enough,” I said.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 6: In this part, Katie and Linda educate Lucy and Sam in rope work. Also, everyone has a bit of fun at Katie's expense.

“I guess I'll bite,” Sam said. I handed the piece of rope over to Linda so that she could showcase the tie to her. Sam turned around and put her hands behind her back.

“You'll want your hands in front for this,” Linda explained.

“Out of curiosity, why?” Sam asked.

“So you can watch what I do, Silly,” Linda said, with a giggle. Dad was standing behind the couch with a smug look on his face.

“Hey Dad,” I said, getting his attention. “I'm guessing this is far more interesting then your computer?” I asked. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. It's just that it's almost where he always goes whenever I have my friends over.

“Absolutely,” He said, with a grin. Linda then tied Sam's hands together in the same fashion as before. Just like with me, she paused to allow Sam to see each step play out.

“This is very nice,” She complimented.

“Now let's see you do it,” Linda said. She untied Sam, and stuck her wrists out so Sam could bind them. She followed it correctly, but made the same mistake I did. She tied the knot where Linda's hands could reach it.

“That's a mistake,” Dad said. I kinda figured he'd know this given his history with my Mom.

“Why? What?” Sam asked, not sure of what she did wrong.

“You tied the knot right where I can easily pull it apart,” Linda answered, and proceeded to do just that. “See?”

“Okay, yeah,” she said. Linda then let her try again. This time she got it right.

“There ya go. This is perfect,” Linda complimented, now that the knot was tied on top of her wrists away from her inquisitive fingers. “Lucy, would you like you try?” She then asked. Lucy now had her phone out, and was surfing though it. She looked up from it briefly to see Linda's bound hands.

“Oh, I guess,” She sighed, and got up off the chair she was sitting in.

“Were you actually watching?” I asked, knowing that her phone had her attention.

“Yeah, I was,” She insisted. We were about to find out. Lucy selected a piece of rope, and began to bind Sam's hands. She showed that she was watching, and did the tie in much the same way. However, there was one slight problem.

“How come this one seems longer?” Lucy asked, as her piece of rope still had quite a bit of length to it after the knot was tied.

“Because it is,” I said, giggling. “That's a twenty foot piece. These are fifteen.” We all started laughing. Lucy plastered her hand onto her face, and started laughing at her own embarrassment as well.

“Well, how about this,” She said. She then ran both ends around behind Sam's back, and knotted them in place behind her. Her hands were now almost pinned up against her chest.

“That works too,” Linda said. She was still bound, but simply didn't seem interested in getting loose.

“You girls mind if I propose a challenge?” Dad asked.

“Please do,” Linda said.

“Alrighty then,” He said. “I need one volunteer, thank you Katie,” He said, not giving me a chance to say anything. This got all of my friends laughing again.

“Wow, subtle,” I said, in a glum tone.

“Okay, Linda,” He said. Linda now looked over at him. “I want to see you tie her up while tied up yourself.”

“Oh, that sounds intriguing,” I said, perking back up again. Linda nodded her approval as well.

“I'll give it a shot,” She said, and picked up a nearby piece of rope.

Linda approached me, and I put my hands behind my back yet again. Linda came around behind me,and then started to apply the rope. Within a few seconds I could already tell that the quality of this tie was a bit...off. It wasn't as fluid. Obviously her own bonds were obstructing her work.

“Okay, I'll admit it. This is not easy,” Linda commentated. Instead of wrapping the rope around my wrists in one fluid motion. She had to work with one end, and then the other separately.

“It may take longer, but you seem to be doing okay so far,” I said, trying to encourage her a bit. Dad had a big ole grin on his face. He was loving every minute of this. It's not every day that the person doing the tying is struggling. Lucy and Sam were snickering with every groan Linda made when the rope refused to cooperate with her.

It took her about three minutes just to get the rope around my wrists. Next came the knot, and it proved to be no easier. As we all know, when you tie a knot, it kinda requires you to pull your wrists away from each other in some fashion. She can't do that right now. I turned my head to look at her.

“You know Linda, if you had put the knot where my hands could reach it, I could have helped you,” I said, with a smirk once Linda had finally finished. Linda frowned at me, to which I giggled at her. Lucy and Sam got a chuckle out of it as well.

“You should know better then to open your big mouth,” Linda scolded, but in a playful tone. She then turned to Dad. “Mr. Narrows, would you be so kind?” She then asked, and returned to where she was sitting previously.

“Why certainly,” Dad said, and picked up one of the few untouched socks remaining. “This has been about fourteen years overdue if you ask me,” He then added.

“Oh brother,” I sighed, with a grin. Dad folded the sock length wise, and placed it in the middle of one of the cloth strips. He then rolled the cloth over it. Now he had a long roll with the sock making the center somewhat chubby.

“Say Ahh,” Dad requested. My friends all giggled. I opened my mouth, and accepted my gag. The center was soft and cushy which was nice. The two ends were then knotted off behind my head.

“Are you going to gag us too?” Sam asked him.

“Not unless you want my or her saliva in your mouth,” Linda said. My gag was made up of the last clean stuff we had left.

“Err, no,” Sam responded, which made Lucy snicker.

“I wssh I hdd a mrrorr,” I then said, which made everyone chuckle.

“Hey we could try that,” Linda said. We all blinked at her. “Katie, you try to say something, and then we have to guess what you're saying,” She suggested. I just shrugged.

“Wait a minute. Hold on,” Dad said, and went into the kitchen. He returned with a pen, and a small pad of paper. The one he usually uses to make out his grocery lists. “Okay, Linda, Me, Lucy, and Sam,” He mused while writing down names. I was laughing through all of this. “Okay. First one to ten points wins,” Dad said, as he set the pad on the table by the couch. My friends and I all nodded.

“When ever you're ready Kate,” Linda said. Everyone's eyes were now on me. I just shrugged, and attempted my first sentence.

“I lkke tt eet-” That was as far as I got before I started laughing at my muffled voice. My friends all followed suit. I could feel my face turned red.

“I like to be, and then you start laughing?” Dad guessed.

“Nn!” I snapped, and laughed harder. I then tried again. “I lkke tt eeh pnnckkss,” I said. It only took Sam about two seconds to decipher what I said.

“I like to eat pancakes,” She said.

“Yeph!” I snapped, while nodding yes.

“Yay, point for me!” She cheered. Dad then marked her point down on the score card. It was time for my next line.

“Mh Ddd sccks aht Spprr Smssh Brthrrs,” I said. Dad frowned at me.

“I suck at Super Smash Brothers,” He sighed in shame. I laughed at him, and nodded yes. “I'll remember that Missy,” He then scolded, and we all laughed.

As the game went on they were all doing surprisingly well. Sam however was on her game winning point. I decided to throw them all a curve ball.

“Hww mcch wwdd cuud a wwddchkk chkk ff a wwddchkk cuud chkk wwdd?” I asked. This one made Lucy's eyes bug out.

“Okay, I missed that one,” She said. Linda looked just as stumped. Dad had that look on his face. That Okay-I'm-not-even-gonna-try look. Sam however was grinning.

“How much wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?” She asked, hopeful that this would win her the game. I was in disbelieve.

“Hww?” I asked her.

“Did she get it?” Dad then asked. I nodded yes. “It seems we have a winner. You're really good at that Sam,” He then said. Linda then removed the gag from my mouth.

“Sam, you have quite a talent for understanding gag-talk,” I said, still very impressed.

“I was just guessing,” She insisted, trying to be modest.

“Never the less, nice job,” Lucy complimented.

“Well, let's get ourselves untied, and get this mess cleaned up,” Linda suggested. We all got untied, and put the ropes back into the shopping bag. The gags were all collected, and put into one of the laundry room hampers to be washed again at a later time. I took the bag with the ropes back up to my room, and stored them on the floor of my closet. I then rejoined my friends back downstairs so we could watch some TV.

Well, I'm afraid that's all the time I have for now everyone. Lucy was feeling much better after Dad's story, and Linda seemed to like my gargantuan Uncle, so all in all, I was very happy with the outcome of this day. It was now time for my next project: I needed to do some research on this tying up game.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic