Where am I? ?/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Where am I? ?/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

Here is my second story. I’ve written myself in a kidnapping situation. Past two years I’ve written stories like these, due to not having anyone to play games in real life unfortunately.

Description of me In this story; Kari, 13 with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. Will be wearing a black shirt and denim shorts.

Now the story......

I moan a little as I start to wake up. Feeling dizzy and somewhat nauseous, the world itself was confusing. It took me a while to come to my senses, but when I tried to move around I was a little more confused.
I couldn’t open my eyes, something was tied around my head to keep me blindfolded. My hands were behind my back, tied together at the wrists. My ankles were tied together as well, and I felt something was stuffed in my mouth with something tied around my head to keep it in.

“Mmph?” I say as I tried looking around, trying to understand what is going on. “Mmmmph!” Laying on my stomach, I pulled at my bonds as my heart starts beating faster, one because I’m scared, I can’t remember anything that happened before this.
I rolled onto my back and placed my feet flat on the floor. I was barefoot, and I could feel the cold concrete floor under my feet. From that position, I struggled to sit up, struggled against the ropes before falling onto my right side.

Struggling, I pulled and tugged at the ropes around my hands, then brought my knees to my chest as I strained against ropes on my ankles. I straightened out, still straining against the ropes as I rolled onto my stomach where I twisted and turn as I continue to struggle.

I rubbed the side of my head against the floor, trying to get either the blindfold or gag off. The gag was tied to tight, but I manage to get some movement from the blindfold. I kept working on the blindfold, taking me a long time, but I managed to slide it off my head.
I looked around the room. I didn’t recognize anything. Looked like a cellar, perfectly squared room with concrete flooring and cement blocks for walls. There was a wooden chest to the right of me sitting next to the wall, to the left of me was a staircase leading to a door. Then I notice there was a table behind me.

With some effort, I worked my way over to the chest on my stomach. Once I got to it, I sat up and scoot my back to the chest, trying to open it with my tied hands. I noticed instantly it was locked.
“Mmmmph”
I looked at the table and wondered if there was anything on it I could use, couldn’t see what’s on it by sitting on the ground. I rolled onto my stomach again and wiggled my way to the staircase. Once there, I scoot my back to the stairs. I used my hands to help me lift myself onto the step, then the next.

At this point I could see a key on top of the table. From the step, I managed to stand up. I carefully hopped to the table. When I got there, I turned around so I could grab the key.
“Mmmph!”
I narrowed my eyes in frustration, I couldn’t reach the key. I looked around for a moment, and got an idea. I hopped back to the staircase, which had a wooden railing. At the end of the railing, I used the edge to hook onto the gag. It took multiple tries, but I managed to slide the gag down and hanged around my neck.
I spit out the balled up cloth from my mouth and licked my lips.

“Okay, I can do this” I tell myself as I hopped back to the table. Once there, I was able to use my teeth the grab the key by bending over the table. With the key clinched between my teeth, I hopped over to the chest.
I dropped the key onto the floor, then I eased myself back on the floor. I grabbed the key and scoot myself backwards to the chest, using the key to open it.
Once opened, I turned to look inside. There was multiple tools and rope in the chest, including a utility knife. I managed to reach in and grabbed the knife, I rolled onto my stomach and started to work on cutting the ropes off my wrists. After a while, I got my hands free. I sat up and untied my feet.

I stood up and went up to the door and turned the knob. I was surprised to find it unlocked, but I didn’t take time to think on it as I opened the door and find my escape. The door led me into a normal looking basement, still not knowing where I was I hurried my way to the other side where I see a door.

Before I reach it, I was grabbed from behind. “Hey! Help let me go! He-“ I was cut of as a rag was forced to my mouth and everything went black....

“Mph...”
I start to open my eyes, and sigh as I found myself tied up again. This time I was sitting on a chair, my arms were tied to the arm rests and I was again gagged. There was a person bent over in front of me, tying my legs to the chair legs.

“Mmmpphhh!”
The person stood up after finishing tying me up, dressed in all black with a black ski mask over the head. A male voice says “your parents will pay the ransom, won’t be here too much longer.” With that he walks up the stairs and closes the door.
I looked around, I was back in the cellar. Tied to a chair in the middle of the cellar.

“Mmmmmmppphh! Mmmmmph! Mmmmmmmpphhh!”
I struggled and struggled for what seemed like hours before giving up, waiting for someone to come and release me.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I've read.both your stories. They're very.good, very descriptive and a.good pace.

Well done!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Another excellent tale. I love the initial disorientation, then the sudden we ape and recapture.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Well written story, plenty of detail. All that struggle to get free, only to be caught again, being a damsel, is never easy. ;)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Another fantastic short. Again good pace. I love the way you wake confused and slowly find out how you are.tied up and struggle to escape, like playing an escape.room game, then get caught and tied up more strictly.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very nice
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
solidiceshark32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by solidiceshark32 »

Another great story. Well done. Would love to see a follow up to this one day.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice job!
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

good short story :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic