the Games Player: Prayer Time (M/mfF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

the Games Player: Prayer Time (M/mfF)

Post by KP Presents »

This visit turned out a little differently – but… Well, let me start at the beginning. The family I was going to visit consisted of Dad, Mum and two children, a ten year old boy and an eight year old girl – but the mother was a convert to Islam, not a devout person but she observed the traditions.

So on the Friday afternoon I was waiting outside their house, I saw her walk down the road with her children. She was wearing a black leather jacket over a black top, patterned leggings, and black ankle boots, and she was talking to both of them. She also had a light pink hijab tied over her head and neck.

Her son was wearing a red baseball cap, a black t-shirt and shorts, and black trainers, while her daughter was wearing a red top with capped sleeves, crimson pants and white trainers.

I watched as they went into their house, and then checked my rucksack before I got out of the car and walked to the house. I was wearing my usual attire – black jumper and pants, with black trainers, but as I walked up the driveway and along the side of the house I put on the black leather gloves, and then pulled the stocking down over my head before I glanced in the kitchen window.

The lady of the house was there, preparing some cold drinks and snacks, with her back to the door – a door I was pleased to find unlocked, as I slipped in and walked up behind her. The first she knew of my presence was my leather gloved hand over her mouth, as I said “hello, Sharon – don’t scream, don’t struggle. We don’t want to upset Peter and Penny, do we?”

“HHrrhuuhh,” Sharon said as she stood still.

“Someone who likes valuable things – and likes to have a family play a game while I look. How does that sound?”

“Hnnhh – thghmsphlhr?”

“That’s right – so tell me, are you going to help me make this an exciting game for them?” I waited until she nodded, and then I took my hand away.

“One condition,” she said as she turned and looked at me.

“And that is?”

“It is almost time for evening prayers – I know you are going to secure them and me, but let me observe my faith before you do whatever you are going to do to me.”

“Fair enough – but the children will be secured and silenced first. Do you agree?”

Sharon slowly nodded as I said “well then – let’s give them their snack, and I will explain what is going to happen.” I let her pick the tray with the drinks and snacks up, and then we went into the front room of the house.

The room had two long couches set either side of a patterned rug, the television on the wall between them and opposite the window, a table on the rug – and Peter and Penny sitting on one of the couches, looking at us as we came in.

“Mummy?”

“It’s all right Penny,” Sharon said as she put the tray down, “we’re all going to play a special game, but I need to do my prayers first. So this man here is going to make sure you and Peter stay in one place, and stay quiet, while I do my prayers. After that, I’ll be like you, and we can watch a television show together, all right? Then we’ll get something from KFC for tea later when Dad comes home.”

“Okay – but what is he going to do,” Peter said as she sat between them, and gave them both a drink.

“Well,” I said as I slipped my rucksack off, “while you have your snacks, I’m going to use some ropes to hold your ankles and legs together. It won’t hurt, I promise.” They both nodded and watched as I used cords to lash their ankles together, and then their legs below their knees, cinching each band as I did so.

They both tried to move their legs, and giggled as Peter said “it feels funny – but it doesn’t hurt mister. So what happens next?”

“Finish your snacks – then I want you both to kneel on the floor, and put your hands behind your back. I’ll use some more of the rope to tie your wrists together, and then to make sure your arms stay fixed to your sides.”

“Like a real hostage on the television?”

“That’s right,” I said as I glanced at the clock, and saw it was about half an hour to the allotted time, “so, when you are ready?”

I waited for a few minutes as Sharon took their glasses, and then they slipped off the couch and knelt down, looking at her as they put their hands behind their back. I knelt down, doubling over a length of rope as I crossed and tied Penny’s wrists tightly together, and then used a longer length to bind her arms to her sides, taking the rope round her in a double figure of eight while Peter watched. I then helped her to sit back on the couch.

“You all right,” Sharon said as she looked at Penny.

“Yes, Mummy – it feels nice,” Penny said as she leaned over and let Sharon put her arm round her, kissing her on the forehead while I made sure Peter was just as secure as his sister was.

He then sat on the other side of Sharon as she hugged and kissed him, before I said “now, your mother’s time for prayer is coming up, and you know it is important she is not disturbed, right?” When they both nodded, I said “well, I want you to help her by being quiet, so I am going to put a length of this white tape over your mouths. Your mother will be just like you later, so you get a first start, all right?”

“Okay,” Peter said as I peeled a length of the white tape from the roll and pressed it gently down over his lips, and then did the same to Penny, so that neither of them could talk that easily.

“Now, allow me to move this,” I said as I moved the table out of the way, and Sharon slowly stood up, her children watching as she looked at them.

“Well…”

“Sorry we’re late Sharon, but oh my god…”

I turned round to see a woman the same age as Sharon standing there, wearing a long wool jumper which was cream at the top and blue at the bottom. The top was over a pair of blue jeans, the legs tucked into a pair of tanned leather cowboy-style boots. She also had a tan hijab round her head and neck, a second cream scarf visible under it.

A five year old girl was holding her hand, looking at Peter and Penny. She was wearing a pink and tan checked jumper and blue jeans, the legs of her jeans tucked into mid-length tan biker boots.

“Hllhhntmhree,” Peter said as he wriggled round.

“Whphllhnhghmsshmmee,” Penny said as she nodded her head.

“Sharon, what’s going on?”

“Marie,” Sharon said as she looked at the new arrivals, “this man is going to play a game with us – so while you join me in prayer, Ashley is…”

“Going to join the others in playing the game – not the same way though,” I said as I knelt in front of her, “because after you have prayed, she will be with her mother. So, can you put your hands together in front for me?”

“Do as he says,” Marie said to her daughter, as I doubled a fresh length of rope over and then tied her wrists tightly together. I then tied some rope round her arms and stomach as well, as Sharon said “let’s do this.”

The two women knelt on the floor and started their prayers, as I helped Ashley to sit next to Peter. “What’s that over your mouth,” she said as she looked at him, while I tied the rope round her ankles.

“Htkhhphssqht,” Peter mumbled, Ashely giggling as she saw how the tape moved as he tried to speak. I was then using more rope to secure her legs together below her knees, before I said “when your mum has finished, I’m going to get her to sit down, and you can sit on her lap, all right?”

“Thank you – are you going to cover my mouth as well?”

“I am – ready?”

When Marie and Sharon stood up, Marie looked at her daughter, sitting there with white tape over her mouth, as I lifted her up and said “have a seat, and hug your daughter.”

“Having fun, Ashley,” Marie said as she sat down, putting her arms round her daughter as I knelt down and started to bind her ankles together with more rope.

“Yshmmhmhhee,” Ashley said as she nodded, and rested her head on her mother’s chest while I secured her legs together, below her knees and at the top of her boots. I then took more rope and tied her wrists to her elbows, so that Ashley was safe in her arms, before tying rope round both of them.

“You two enjoying the game as well,” Sharon said as she hugged Peter and Penny, both of them nodding before I covered Marie’s mouth with tape, and tied Ashley’s ankle to the rope round her legs.

“Now, Mum is going to take a little walk with me,” I said as I crossed Sharon’s wrists behind her back, and secured them together, “and when we come back, you’ll all be the same. I’ll move you all round a bit, and then you can see who can get free first.”

All of them nodded as I picked up my rucksack, and took Sharon by the arm as we left the room…

When we came back, Sharon now had rope tied round her arms and upper body, her mouth covered with the same white tape as I helped her to lie face down on the floor, and then bound her ankles and legs together. I then smiled is picked Penny up and put her on one side of the couch opposite, then put Peter at the other end, before I helped Marie and Ashley to move so they both had their legs stretched out on the first couch.

“Now, first person to get free gets a surprise,” I said as I turned the television on and left them to have fun…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Great story. I want more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic