A Charity Kidnapping (all new chapter 4!) (FFF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

So, what does one wear to one’s own (staged) kidnap? Well, I can’t speak for anyone else, but, after much debate and inner turmoil I finally emerged from a pile of discarded outfits in a cowgirl costume consisting of a pair of figure hugging wranglers, a salmon pink, long sleeved, western style shirt and a pair of white cowboy boots.

Carefully adjusting the angle of my white stetson, I snapped off a series of quick selfies before selecting my favourite and uploading it to my instagram account with the accompanying message:

“Howd’y Folks! Sure hope this cowgirl doesn’t wind up getting wrangled on the last day of term. #NewSherrifInTown #DamselInDistress #HostageForHire

I was amused to find that all three of my erstwhile captors liked the post within moments of it being put up and naturally, one of them couldn’t help but post a cheeky comment beneath the picture.

“Be careful Miss, I hear a gang of ruthless cattle ranchers have been spotted in the area” - Gemma

And so, as per the ‘script’, shortly after 0800 there was a knock on the staff room door where I was busy pretending to read some essay papers.
Mr Andrews, our Deputy Headmaster was the first to his feet.

Suffice to say, as a 300lb shaven headed man in a red and white striped jumper, bobble hat and glasses, it was almost comically easy to Find Waldo this morning.

“Who is it Jim?” asked Miss Andrews, our Headmistress without looking up from her crossword.

Miss Andrews, it should be noted, had come to work dressed as Edna Mode, the eccentric fashion designer from the Incredibles movie.

“It’s three young ladies from the Save Our Library Committee” He said, stepping back to reveal my three co-conspirators, their faces concealed by desperado masks, armed to the teeth with brightly coloured super soakers and carrying several lengths of rope, a handful of bandanna's and a rather large collection bucket.

“They say they’re here to take Miss Aldred hostage?” He said, in a faintly quizzical tone.

“Oh, really?” She said, feigning ignorance“Well, I suppose you better let them in then”

‘Et tu Miss Andrews’

“Don’t any of you move, this is a robbery!” Emily barked, waving her water pistols in our general direction like a PG13 Honey Bunny.

“Yeah, stay where you are!” - Gemma chimed-in excitedly

“Put your hands up and reach for the sky, '' Pilgrims'' Samantha added in a Southern drawl that was equal parts Dolly Parton and Foghorn leghorn.

It was hard not to laugh.

“Well, which is it to be? we can’t very well do both now can we?” I pointed out to some amusement from my colleagues.

“Quiet you!” Gemma said pressing the barrel of her water pistol against my forehead.

“Eeep!” I replied

“Okay, next one to speak gets a face full of Irn Bru” Gemma threatened.

“You’re bluffing!” - Miss Andrews

“Do you really want to take that chance?” Samantha asked pointedly.

Miss Andrews considered her options and almost certainly her dry cleaning bill, before slowly raising her hands in surrender. Waldo, her deputy, swiftly followed suit.

“What do we do with these two Boss?” Gemma barked

“Lock them up and leave them here, it’s the girl we want!” Emily snapped.

“Me? What did I do?” I asked plaintively as I was hauled to my feet.

A makeshift lasso of white cotton clothesline was quickly thrown over my arms, pinning them to my side.

“Miss Aldred you are now a political prisoner of the Library Liberation Front” Samantha explained as she tightened up the knot and began looping the remaining cord around my upper body.

“Please note, we are no longer affiliated with the Library People’s Front!” Gemma added, by way of clarification.

“Or the Library Popular front.” Emily said as she began wrapping me up with a thicker, rather itchy hessian rope

“Splitters!” The three chanted in unison.

Working in tandem, Gemma and Samantha worked quickly to secure my arms with various lengths of cord, and within minutes I was a thoroughly bound prisoner.

Meanwhile, Mr Andrews and Miss Simmons, their hands still above their head, continued to watch on, mutely from the sofa.

“Well, now I know how a rotisserie chicken feels” I remarked wryly as Samantha double checked my knots.

“Are you sure ok?” Miss Andrews asked, sounding a little concerned “Some of those ropes look awfully tight”

“It’s not so bad” I said, momentarily breaking character, “Besides, I think it should look a little realistic don’t you?”

“Well, if you’re sure,..” She replied.

I assured her that I was, although it’s entirely possible that she didn’t hear me as Emily took this moment to silence me with a bright red bandanna pulled firmly between my teeth.

Mr Anderson looked agape.

“Is that all of that really necessary?” He asked as my gag was pulled taut and knotted at the back of my head.

“Don’t worry Sir” Gemma explained as Samantha blindfolded me with a thick black scarf

“This was all Miss Aldred's idea”

“Oh, well. I guess that’s alright then” He stammered, unsure how else to react.

I imagine I must have looked quite the sight as I stood, trussed up, bound and gagged, a helpless captive of three school girls.

“Now, don’t any of you try to follow us, or Miss Aldred here gets it!” Emily barked, clearly having the time of her life.

“Yeah, we’ll mail her back in itty bitty pieces” Samantha chipped in

“And we won’t pay the correct postage, so you’ll have to pay additional charges” Gemma added.

“Additional charges!” The three repeated in a ghostly voice.

Fortunately the tight, mouth filling gag stifled my laugh.

In the end, the two teachers were handcuffed together to prevent them giving chase - although the girls assured me they left the key within easy reach - and I was frogmarched out of the staffroom and into the corridor where we were greeted by squeals and howls of laughter and derision from the handful of pupils who arrived early to school.

“Oh. My. God!”

“Miss. What happened?”

“Are you okay?”

“50 Shades!!”

“Are you into this Miss?”

Suddenly I was feeling extremely grateful that I was still wearing a blindfold.

Blushing, I was quickly bundled into a nearby meeting room where I was helped to sit on a chair.

“Well, I think that all went rather well, don’t you?” Gemma surmised.

Everyone agreed that, at least so far, the plan had been executed without a hitch.

“Okay. What’s next?” Emily asked

“We should probably get Miss Aldred to sit for some ransom pictures” Samantha, who was something of an expert in such matters, suggested.

Naturally I was more than happy to oblige and spent the next ten to fifteen minutes in various states of bondage assuming any number of dramatic poses that ran the gamut from comical, to looking like I was in genuine fear for my life and all points in between.

“How do umm Mook?” I mumbled, desperate to see what the girls had come up with.

Satisfied they had everything they needed (and almost certainly more than was strictly necessary) my ropes were loosened and I was allowed to scroll back through the mountain of pictures they had taken.

It felt really strange, not to mention a little exciting helping to select my own ransom pictures, even whilst my hands remained tied in front of me and a black scarf hung uselessly around my neck.

After some debate, we finally settled on a suitable image, in which I was shown thoroughly gagged, but sans blindfold. The girls liked it because they said I looked suitably stoic, like Wendy Darling after She’d been captured by Captain Hook - I liked it because it didn’t show too much of my double chin.

Either way, we finally had a portrait for the ransom poster.

“Okay girls, send it to the Internet!” I beamed.

TBC
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I love the humour in this one with three compilely incompetent kidnappers and one.willing victim.

I hope the bondage goes.strict again.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Great story, I liked the "ransom pictures." I love your writing style, it is very unique and creative! Looking forward to the next part.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Nice idea :)

Just a nitpick to increase readability: Remove duplicate empty lines.
Also, you can describe scenes such as "Working in tandem, Gemma and Samantha worked quickly to secure my arms with various lengths of cord, and within minutes I was a thoroughly bound prisoner." in more emotional detail, I personally find the actual tying up one of the best parts of a story.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I just found this. Very well written. I am hoping for more of the story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Kinky-Ghost-Writer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky-Ghost-Writer »

Just got done reading. That's a cool teacher and very fun story. Great work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic