What If... Jay Edwards met the Brady Bunch? (MF/MFmf)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What If... Jay Edwards met the Brady Bunch? (MF/MFmf)

Post by KP Presents »

Jay Edwards and Mrs McPhee are well known for the way they treat the families they hold hostage as they go about their work – but they are a group that work in our time, our place.

But here is a question – what if they operated fifty years ago, and in the United States…

1.30 pm

It was another beautiful day in downtown Los Angeles, and in this one particular house the blonde haired mother was talking to their housekeeper.

“I should not be too long,” Carol Brady said as she found her purse. She was wearing a purple checked waistcoat over a long sleeved white blouse, the wing collar over the lapels of the waistcoat, and the bottom of the blouse over the matching bellbottom pants.

“Now don’t you worry,” the housekeeper said as she stood with a cloth in her hand, “I’ll make sure the kids get a snack and start their assignments, you go and enjoy the meeting.”

“Thanks Alice – what would we do without you,” Carol said as she grabbed her car keys and walked out, leaving Alice Nelson alone there. The fifty five year old had worked for Mike Brady for twenty years, with both his first and his second wife – especially as the family doubled in size when Mike and Carol married.

Shaking her head, she made her way back into the kitchen, as a grey panel van went past the house, and then down to the rear…

2 pm

Alice poured herself a coffee and sat at the kitchen table, reading her magazine. She was still wearing her blur house coat, the white apron tied round her waist, and smiled as she read about the newest film releases.

“Hello there.”

The male voice took her by surprise, especially the strange high pitched accent, but the bigger surprise was when she looked u and saw four people standing there. The three men were wearing dark jackets and pants over roll neck sweaters, while the woman was wearing a long coat – but they all had several things in common, such as the dark gloves they were all wearing.

And the dark balaclava masks that covered their heads, leaving only their eyes and mouths visible. Alice put a hand to her mouth, and said “oh my…”

“Allow me to introduce myself,” the man who had spoken said, as she noticed the gun he was carrying. “My name is Jay Edwards – and we have some business to conduct with Mister Brady. Business which means you and the rest of the family need to be kept company by us. Please, take her to an upstairs room and make her – comfortable.”

“The kids…”

“Ah’ll take care o them,” the masked woman said in a Scottish accent, as she removed her coat to reveal her own blue coat dress, apron and sensible white shoes. Alice looked at her as the three men took her out of the room…

3 pm

The doors of the yellow school bus opened at the corner as the two young children got out. The ten year old girl had her blonde hair tied in two bunches with red ribbons, and was wearing a mustard coloured short dress with a white collar and cuffs, as well as a pair of short white boots. The twelve year old boy was wearing a blue polo shirt with red and white stripes, tan coloured shorts with a brown belt, white socks and brown trainers.

“Got much work to do, Cindy,” the boy said as the bus drove off.

“No – you Bobby?”

“More than I want to do,” the young boy said as they walked into the house, Cindy calling out “We’re home Alice – can we have some milk and cookies?”

There was no answer, but as they walked into the kitchen both stopped as they looked at the woman standing there, in the blue coat dress, white apron – and the black hood covering her head so that only her eyes and mouth were visible.

“Who are you,” Bobby said as Cindy held his arm, “and where is Alice?”

“Alice is resting in her room,” the woman said her accent strange, “mah name is Mrs McPhee. Noo, ye’re Cindy, and ye’re Bobby, richt?”

“Yes,” Cindy said quietly.

“Well, I and sum friends are visiting because we wan yer father tae do sumfing – so that means I need you to do what I say, but ah promise, ah winnae hurt ye. Do ye believe me?”

Bobby and Cindy looked at each other, as she said “guid – hae a seat, ahn get yer assignments oot, while I get ye sum milk and cookies.”

“Okay,” Bobby said, whispering to Cindy “let’s so what she says.” As they sat at the table, the masked woman put a glass of milk in front of them, and then a plate of cookies.

“Noo, while ye do yer assignments, ah want tae make sure ye stay in these chairs, so hae yer snacks, ahn dinnae move.”

“Why,” Booby asked – and then he saw the four bands of rope on the table, and said “oh…”

“I don’t want to be tied to the chair.”

“Why don’t ye watch me dae yer brother first,” Mrs McPhee said as she picked up a length of rope, and then passed it round Bobby’s waist and the chair back, holding him against it before she tied it off. She then took the second length and knelt down, binding his ankles tightly together before she stood up.

“Is it all right Bobby,” Cindy said as she held her glass. Bobby twisted round, and said “we’ll be fine – don’t be scared Cindy.” The young girl nodded as Mrs McPhee secured her waist to her chair back, and then tied her ankles together as well, Cindy giggling as she heard her booties rubbing together.

“Noo,” the masked woman said as she pushed their chairs on, “dae yer work, ahn ah’ll be cooking.

“Oh – and in a wee while, ah need tae make sure ye dinnae warn the others…”

3.45 pm

The two teenagers rode their bikes down the road side by side. The thirteen year old girl had a pair of red bib shirts on over a grey and white long sleeved top, with white sandshoes, while the older boy was wearing a blue t-shirt with thin white stripes, blue jeans and black trainers.

“So what do you think Alice will have ready for dinner, Peter?”

“Who knows Jan – so long as it’s good,” the young girl said as they approached their house. Taking their bikes up the side of the house, they left them on the rear patio and walked in through the kitchen, Jan saying “hey Alice whatsohmygodwhatsgoingonhere?”

Peter could only stare at Cindy and Bobby in their chairs, a white table napkin rolled up and pulled between their lips as they wrote in their books. Bobby looked up and said “hlllhthsshsmhssmcfhhh” as Jan noticed the grey material at the corners of his mouth.

“Ach – the next twa are here. Cum in, sit doon, hae some milk and cookies – and then ah’ll make you as secure as them.”

Peter looked at the masked woman, and said “are you robbing us?”

“Well, ah’ll tell ye later –mah name is Mrs McPhee, ahn this is Jay.”

“Hello.”

Both the teenagers looked at the masked man, as he said “please, sit down – we’re here to ask your father to do something for us, but in the meantime, you have assignments to complete, so take the opportunity now to do them.”

“Just… Just do what they say,” Peter said as Jan slowly sat down, putting her books in front of her as Mrs McPhee put a glass of milk in front of her, and then tied rope round her waist to hold her in the chair. Bobby did the same, Jay making sure he was secured before both of them had their ankles tied together.

“Cindy, are you all right?”

“Yhssjhn – htsnhtshbhd,” Cindy said as her sister saw how damp her gag was – and then took a drink of her milk before she said “are you going to gag us as well?”

“Once ye hae yer snack – so get tae work. The others will be hame soon…”

4.30 pm

Carol Brady pulled up onto the driveway of the house and got out of the car, smiling and waving to the neighbours as she opened the front door of the house. “I’m back, Alice,” she called out as she put her handbag on the chair, and walked into the kitchen, “are the kids….”

“Hllhhmmhmmm.”

Carol stared at her sons and daughters as they sat at the kitchen table, their books on the table, and white cloths tied between their lips. She then saw the housekeeper – the black mask leaving only her eyes and mouth visible.

“What… what…”

“Good afternoon, Mrs Brady – please, do not call out or make any noise. We are in charge, so just do as we say.”

The accent was strange, as the masked women said “the kids are all fine, aren’t ye?” As all four nodded, Carol said “who are you? And where is Alice?”

“Mah name is Mrs McPhee,” the masked woman said, “and as for yer hooskeeper – Jay will take ye to see her.

“After ye put yer hands behind yer back.”

Carol slowly put her hands behind her, feeling the man who had spoken put them together, and then the rope over the cuffs of her blouse as they were secured tightly together. He then turned her round and smiled as he said “is their work done?”

“Aye?”

“Well then, secure their wrists – and then let them all go into the front room, to watch some television.”

“She called you Jay,” Carol said as the masked man walked her up the open staircase, and she saw a second man standing outside the housekeeper’s room.

“Has she been any trouble?”

“No,” he said as he opened the door to the room, and Carol was walked in, gasping as she saw Alice lying on her side on the bed. Her arms were behind her back, and she could see the bands of rope around her ankles, as well as the white scarf between her lips, darker at the corners of her mouth.

“Hmshreemhsbhrdeeh” she mumbled as she looked up.

“It’s… It’s all right Alice, it’s not your fault,” Carol said quietly as she looked at the family friend – and then turned as she heard a young female voice say “what the…”

“Oh no…”

“Perhaps we should go and see who has arrived,” Jay said quietly as he took Carol out of the room and back down the staircase. As they did so, Carol groaned as she saw the two older teenagers standing there, their hands in the air as a masked man pointed a gun at them. The oldest, a seventeen year old boy, had dark curly hair, and was wearing a checked shirt with the buttons open at the top, blue jeans and black shoes.

The other teenager was a sixteen year old girl, wearing a tight blue sweater and a black woollen mini skirt with buttons up the front, as well as pale brown knee length PVC boots, her long blonde hair flowing freely as she looked up.

“Mom – what’s going on?”

“I – we’re hostages,” Carol said quietly, “and the others are in the kitchen. Marcia, Greg, I need you to do what this man says, and we will get through this together, all right?”

“So these are the oldest siblings? My name is Jay Edwards, and I need you to set a good example for the others. My friend Mrs McPhee has taken very good care of them, but they will be in here in a minute, so you and your mother can look after them.”

“But why are you doing this,” Greg asked as he looked at Jay.

“So that your father is – appropriately motivated,” Jay said with a smile, “and as he will be home soon, we need to make sure you cannot alert him. Please, put your hands behind your back.”

For some reason, Marcia and Greg both did as he said, the armed and masked man putting the gun down before he took two lengths of rope from a bag and went behind them. As he secured their wrists, Jay helped Carol to sit on a chair, and then knelt down as she watched him bind her ankles tightly together, the rope going around and between her legs as the hem of her pant legs flared out.

Marcia and Greg were then helped to sit either end of the long couch, Carol watching as their ankles were secured as well – and then she heard Jay say “you need to be quiet for a while – open your mouth.” As she did so, she felt the silk on her tongue as the rolled up ban was pulled between her lips, then tied tightly round her head.

She watched the masked man as he gagged her oldest daughter and son, and then looked to the kitchen as Cindy, Jan, Bobby and Peter all jumped in, their wrists crossed and secured together in front of them, before Cindy and Bobby jumped onto the couch between Marcia and Greg, while the other two sat on a smaller couch.

“Ah promised them some television,” Mrs McPhee said as she turned the set on, Jay and the other man watching…

5.30 pm

Mike Brady smiled as he parked outside the house, and jumped out, the collar of his blue paisley shirt over the jacket lapels. He was also wearing grey pants and black shoes, as he opened the door of the house and came in.

“Something smells good,” he said as he closed the door and put his briefcase down, “what has Ali…”

What he had not expected to see was his wife and children looking at him, their lips over white bands of cloth that had been tied tightly round their heads, their ankles tied, and their wrists as well.

He could also see the three masked men, one of them smiling as he said “welcome home, Mister Brady – my name is Jay Edwards, and as you can see, we have your family safe and secured. Please, no remonstrations – not if you want them to remain this way.”

“Hmshrrhheee,” Carol said as she wriggled round, “thwehhrwhnhchnmhn.”

“We’ve been here all afternoon – and we will be here until you do something for us later,” Jay said quietly as he looked at Mike.

“Are you – English?”

“Very astute Mister Brady, very astute – Ah Mrs McPhee. Supper?”

“Preparations are ready,” the masked woman who had come in said in a Scottish accent, Mike noticing she was dressed like Alice – save for the head covering mask. “But Ah’ll need sum help?”

“Of course – make sure Mister Brady is secure,” Jay said as one of the men pulled Mike’s hands behind his back, “and then go and bring the housekeeper back down to assist Mrs McPhee. Until then, all of you can sit here - quietly, of course.” Mike could only nod as he felt the white cloth pulled between his own lips, and then he was sat in the chair next to his wife, watching as his own ankles were bound.

“Whtddhuhwhntmhthdh?”

“All in good time, Mister Brady, all in good time…”

6.30 pm

As the wet cloth was removed from Carol’s mouth, she looked round the table and said “is everyone all right?”

“Yes Mom,” Cindy said with a smile, “at least our assignments are done – and it wasn’t so bad being quiet.”

“Yeah – made a change to have you saying nothing,” Bobby said with a grin. All eight of them were sat round the dining table, their legs still bound and rope round their waists, as Alice and Mrs McPhee placed the food on the table.

“Well – we need to eat, so everyone help themselves and dig in,” Mike said, the children nodding as they passed the food around.

“So how did the rehearsal go, Marcia,” Carol asked as she looked at her oldest daughter.

“It was fine Mom,” the blonde haired girl said as she twisted her legs, the rope round her ankles holding them together as the material of her boots rubbed together and squeaked, “I think I’m in with a shot for the part.”

“Yeah, big sis stands out again,” Jan said as she looked at the others through her glasses.

“Don’t worry Jan,” Greg said with a smile, “I’m sure your time will come.”

“I can hear the girls already – you were tied up and gagged? Bet the masked men focused on your mom and Marcia.”

“Actually,” Jay said quietly, “in case you haven’t noticed, we’re not hitting on anyone – are we? If we did, wouldn’t you be more afraid?”

“He’s right,” Peter said, “actually are any of us really afraid?”

“I am,” Alice said, “that her cooking is not as good as mine.”

“Och it’s ae joint effort,” Mrs McPhee said with a smile as the other laughed.

“So what happens after dinner, Mister Edwards,” Bobby said quietly.

“Well, your father is going o go with one of my friends to do something – but before he goes, we’re going to make sure you all are ready for bed – and that does mean we have to tie you up a bit tighter, and gag you a bit more. Does that worry any of you?”

Carol and Greg looked at the children, who all shook their heads. “How do you do that,” Greg asked as he looked at Jay.

“It’s a gift – so eat up, I think they have peach cobbler cooked for dessert.”

8 pm

“So what do you think they’re going to do to us,” Cindy asked as she sat on Marcia’s bed, drying her hair with a towel. The youngest daughter was now wearing a pale green nightgown with elbow length sleeves, and white bands on the front, while Jan was wearing a yellow dressing gown over her own nightgown, the skirts of both gowns coming to just below their knees.

“Well, it sounds like the men want Dad to do something,” Marcia said as she looked at her younger sisters, “and we’re the reason he is going to do it. So we all need to be brave, and try to keep each other’s spirits up.”

“When they say they’re going to really tie us up, what do you think they mean,” Jan said as she looked at her sister. The oldest Brady girl was wearing an Edwardian style nightdress, with green floral stripes alternating with white ones, and a black ribbon tied round her waist.

“I don’t know,” Marcia said as the door opened, and Mrs McPhee came in with their mother. “You’re going to go downstairs in a few minutes,” Carol said quietly, “and wait while Alice and I get changed as well, but before you go down, Mrs McPhee is going to bind your wrists and arms. So please, do what she says.”

“Cum here lassie,” the masked woman said as she pointed to Cindy, “youngest first. I want you tae put these over yer hands.” She handed the young girl a pair of white socks, Carol saying “let me help you” as she pulled them up over her daughter’s hands and wrists.

“Why do I have to wear these?”

“So that ye cannae undo the knots – noo, stand in front o me, and cross yer wrists behind yer back.”

The other two girls watched as Mrs McPhee opened a bag she had brought in, and brought some white rope out, doubling it over and securing Cindy’s wrists tightly together behind her back. She then produced a much large length of rope, doubled it over, and passed it round the young girl, pulling it tight round her waist.

“You don’t have to do that,” Carol said as she watched Mrs McPhee wind the rope round Cindy in two bands, around her waist and her upper arms.

“Aye, I dae – all of ye are gonna be the same,” the masked woman replied as she tied the ropes off behind Cindy’s back, and then passed the rope under one arm, taking it up and lifting her hair out of the way as she took it round her neck, and then under the other arm.

“How do you feel, Cindy” Carol asked quietly as her younger daughter twisted from side to side.

“I don’t know Mom,” Cindy said as she bit her lower lip. “I’m not scared, but I can’t move my arms at all.”

“Yer next,” Mrs McPhee said as she looked at Jan, watching as she nervously walked forward and turned round.

“Once Ah’m done,” Mrs McPhee said as she bound Jan’s wrists together, then wrapped the rope around her upper body so that her dressing gown was pushed to the side, “Ah’ll bind yer older sister, and then ah need tae do one mair thing.”

“What’s that,” Marcia asked as she saw the way her sisters looked – and tried to hid her concern about how that would feel on her.

“Ye’ll see,” Mrs McPhee said as she finished binding Jan’s arms to her sides, the two girls going over to their mother as Carol put her arms round them and they watched Marcia as she was bound.

“We’ll be all right,” Carol said as she kissed their heads, while Marcia felt the ropes forcing her wrists together, her arms against her sides, the bands framing her chest…

“Marcia…”

“I know Mom – I’ll cope,” Marcia said as she felt Mrs McPhee feed the rope under and up, so that the bands were tightened, and then she walked over as the masked woman looked in the bag.

“Oh no,” Carol whispered as she saw the wide roll of brown fabric plaster she removed, before saying “Ah know this looks scary, but ah think ye’ll be fine if ye stay calm. Who’s first?”

“I’m going to be leaving in a few minutes,” Mike said as he looked at his sons, “but they have told me they have to make sure all of you are bound and gagged before I go. The masked woman, Mrs McPhee, is with your mother and the girls – I said I wanted to be with you, to tell you it will all be fine.”

“Thanks Dad,” Greg said as he stood in his brown pyjamas, Jay standing behind him as he bound his crossed wrists together, the rope sitting over the white sports socks he had told the three boys to put over their hands. Bobby and Peter could only watch as they stood with their father, Bobby wearing brown striped pyjamas and Peter light blue ones with dark blue polka dots.

“We’ll get through this together, as we always do,” Greg said as Jay passed the rope around his arms and upper body, forcing them against his sides before he cinched the bands on both sides. He walked over to the others, Peter and bobby looking at home before Jay said “come over here please, Peter.”

“How do you feel,” Mike asked Greg as they watched Jay begin to tie up his brother.

“It’s strange – we should be terrified, but we’re not. Maybe it’s because we know we’ll all be the same, maybe I just need to be brave for them – and for the girls.”

“I understand – when I go, you’re going to have to be the example for both of them Greg.”

“I know Dad – believe me, I know,” Greg said quietly as he watched Peter. There was a strange look in the young boy’s eyes, as the ropes were tightened, and he wasn’t quite sure what it was.

The ripping sound took him by surprise, before the second masked man pressed the fabric sticking plaster down over his mouth, smoothing it into place as Mike watched, Bobby’s eyes wide open.

“Greg…”

“Khhpchlmmvhs” Greg mumbled, the gag preventing him talking as Peter slowly walked over, and Bobby went over to join Jay.

“Peter are you all right?”

His son only nodded as the plaster was pressed down over his mouth, keeping him quiet as he stood there, twisting round. They all watched as Bobby was bound, and then Jay gently pressed the plaster over the young boy’s mouth, saying “you are a brave young man – never let anyone tell you otherwise.

“Fhkkunnhsthrhdwhrds,” Bobby said as Mike hugged each of his sons, Jay opening the door as he said “let’s go and join the girls.” They walked out, but as Mike passed Alice’s room he looked in.

“Alice, I’m so sorry – we’ll talk later.”

Alice nodded, the sticking plaster firmly pressed down over her mouth as she lay on her bed in her white nightie. She also had her arms pinned to her sides with bands of rope, and her wrists behind her back, but her legs were bent back at her knees – she could feel the ropes round her ankles with her covered fingers, but she also knew she had no chance to get free.

Even if she did, Mrs McPhee had told her about where the kids would be, and she wanted them to be safe…

“Hmmghddd,” Peter said as they walked down the stairs, and saw Marcia, Jan and Cindy sitting on one of the couches. They all had sticking plaster over their mouths, bands of rope holding their arms to their sides, and also bands of rope around their ankles, and their legs above and below their knees, gathering the skirts of their nightdresses under the tight binding.

“Have a seat, boys,” Mrs McPhee said as the three boys sat on the other couch, watching as the two masked men sat down and started to bind their ankles and legs in the same way as their sisters.

“Now then,” Jay said as he looked at Mike, “you will go with my friend here to your office, and you will do exactly what he says – because if you do not, well…”

“Mike, please,” Carol said as she looked at her husband, the children wriggling round as the ropes held them.

“I’ll do whatever you say,” Mike said as he hugged his wife, and looked at the six bound and gagged children. “I am so proud of all of you – do what they say, all right?”

All of them nodded as Mrs McPhee said “come wif me, Mrs Brady – time for ye tae get ready as well.”

“I’ll be back in a few minutes,” Carol said before she slowly walked up the stairs, Mike nodding as Jay said “put your coat on…”

“Can I say something,” Carol said as she pulled the white bed socks over her hands and arms. She had changed into a sleeveless pale blue nightgown with white lace trim, watching as Mrs McPhee doubled over a length of rope.

“Aye – ask away.”

“Why do you do this? I mean, I understand you are robbers but why target families?”

“Well, tae tell the truf,” Mrs McPhee said as she walked behind her, and crossed her wrists, “we’re very practised at awl this – and we feel it’s easier tae motivate the man o the hoose like this.”

“But… We’re all so calm, even though we have our six children tied up and gagged, listening to the radio downstairs…”

“It’s ae gift,” Mrs McPhee said as she bound carol’s wrists together, making sure the rope stayed over the white cotton of the socks as it went around and between her wrists. Tying it off, she then took a longer length and doubled it over, before she passed it round Carol’s body and pulled it tight, forcing her arms against her sides.

“Oh my…”

“Is sumfin whrong,” Mrs McPhee said as she passed the rope around Carol’s upper arms, framing her chest.

“No – no, it’s just… I never thought…”

“Aye, it feels guid, doesn’t it,” Mrs McPhee said as she pulled the rope tight behind Carol’s back, and then fed it under one arm, then pulled it up and took it round the back of her neck, lifting her hair out of the way, before taking it under the other arm and tying it off behind her back.

“It does – why is that?”

Mrs McPhee just smiled as she took the roll of sticking plaster, and tore a strip off. “Ah’ll say this – when ye’re quiet, ye’ll discover ye can feel it even mair. Noo, put yer lips togefer.”

Carol nodded as she felt the plaster on her mouth, pulling on the skin round it as the gloved fingers of Mrs McPhee smoothed it into place. She then left the bedroom and walked down the stairs, Mike looking at her as she came down and then walking over.

“I have to go – we’ll talk later, all right?”

“Hlhffuh,” Carol said as she kissed Mike with her taped lips, the children giggling as she was sat down.

“Contact us when you are done,” Jay said, the masked man nodding as he and Mike left. Jay and Mrs McPhee stood watching the family as they listened to the music…

10.30 pm

“Aw, the poor wee fings,” Mrs McPhee said as she looked at Cindy and Bobby, their eyes closed. “Jay, take them oop to their bed, please.”

Carol watched as Jay and the other masked man picked her youngest son and daughter up in their arms, and carried them up the stairs, and then looked at Peter, his eyes fixed on Jan and Marcia.

“Phtthrrr?”

As Peter looked over, Carol mumbled “trrrnhtthfhnnkhbhtht.”

“Htshrdmhhmmm…”

“Hknhhh,” Carol said as she looked at the others, and Greg nodded.

Jay and the second man came down, as he said “we’ve put them both in her bedroom – and it’s time for two more of you to go up.” They lifted Peter and Jan up in their arms, and carried them up the stairs as Carol looked at Mrs McPhee.

“He’s becoming ah man, ain’t he?”

Carol slowly nodded as she wondered what Mike was doing…

11.30 pm

Carol looked over as the telephone rang once, and then stopped, before it rang three more times, Jay smiling as he picked up the handset.

“This is Jay Edwards.

“Excellent – make sure he is secure, and we will be in touch.” Putting the handset back into the receiver, he pulled the wire from the wall, before he said “your husband has done what he needed to do. All three of you, stand up – we’re taking you to the bedrooms.”

Marcia and Greg watched as their legs were untied and they slowly stood up, Carol going before them as they walked up the staircase. Looking in one room they saw Cindy and Bobby lying on their sides, ropes going from their ankles to the foot of the bed.

They then went into Marcia’s room, where Jan was asleep, her legs pulled back and tied to her chest ropes as she lay on the long seat. Marcia sat herself on the bed, watching as Mrs McPhee secured her legs again in the same way, before she lay on her side and felt her legs bend, her ankles attached to her own chest ropes.

“Ah’ll stay a wee while,” Mrs McPhee said as Jay and the second masked man walked Greg into his bedroom. Peter was lying on the bed facing the wall, his legs pulled back and his ankles tied to his chest ropes, so Greg sat on a second bed, Carol watching as his legs were re-tied and the he was hogtied on his side as well.

“Fhkkuhshnnn.”

“Bhshsffmhmm,” Greg said as the light was turned off, and the trio left the room.

“Check the younger kids,” Jay said, the second man nodding as he walked Carol into the master bedroom, and she sat on the edge of the bed. As she looked on, Jay knelt down and bound her ankles tightly together, the rope going around and between her legs, tight – but so soft, so nice…

He then tied her legs together above her knees, the rope sitting over the skirt of her nightdress, and then under as well so they were held tightly together. She then allowed Jay to lie her on her side, the ropes tightening as he gently pulled her ankles back, and she felt the tension on her chest increase as they were tied to the chest binding.

“You will see your husband soon,” Jay said, Carol nodding as he turned the light off, the adrenaline that had driven her fading away as her eyes slowly closed…

7 am

Alice opened her eyes and looked at the clock next to her bed. She had experience the most vivid dream – being held hostage, bound, gagged…

And then she tried to move, and realised it was not a dream, as she struggled, the ropes rubbing on her as she tried to move and failed. The tape over her mouth was still tugging on the skin.

“POLICE!”

“Hffhnkghddd,” she said as the door opened, and an officer came in as Mike Brady ran past the door.

“There’s kids tied up in here,” she heard another officer call out.

Carol slowly opened her eyes as she heard the commotion, and then she saw the door to the bedroom open.

“MHKKK!”

“Oh god, are you all right,” Mike said as he ran over, and worked behind her, Carol stretching her legs out before he helped her to sit up and peeled the sticking plaster away from her mouth. She coughed slightly as he did this, and then felt his lips on hers as he held her head.

“Have they gone?”

“I think so, but are you all right?”

Carol slowly nodded as she put her head on his chest. They were all safe now…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

This was a really interesting idea. Kudos for writing this, it obviously took a lot of effort and creativity.

The Brady Bunch was before my time, but I always liked Marcia! :D

Good story
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic