(ff/f, and M/ff) Sailor's Daughter: Time to play the game (Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

(ff/f, and M/ff) Sailor's Daughter: Time to play the game (Complete)

Post by chaos846 »

Sailor's Daughter: Time to play the game

----Katie----

Well, it was about a week after the attempted robbery took place. Everything in court went as bad is it could go...for the robbers that is. Everything went great for us. Thanks to our testimonies, and the overwhelming evidence at hand, we won the case. With that out of the way, I'll move on to a few days after which I believe was Saturday.

Saturday, 1:00pm

Rain. Rain, rain, rain, and more rain. The weather outside was quite warm, but the down poor was relentless. It was kinda depressing actually. Since there was no fun to be had outside without getting soaked, I was entertaining myself in the TV room watching Sam fail at Classic Mode in Super Smash Bros. on the Wii U. Sam was wearing in a pair of khaki shorts, and a Boston Red Sox Jersey. Her hair was tied back neatly in to a pony tail. I dressed myself in a blue bikini sports bra, and a matching pair of gym shorts. My hair was left loose and flowing.

“Okay, I take back everything I said to you before,” Sam said, through clenched teeth, as the Game Over screen popped up for the third time.

“About what?” I asked, after recovering from my laughing fit.

“About how the computer can't cheat,” Sam said, going back to the Character Select screen.

“Oh, you're finally willing to admit that the level nine AI cheats?” I asked, with a big ole smirk on my face.

“It cheats,” Sam confirmed, and started up another attempt.

“If it makes you feel any better, I've never done it on Single Player either,” I said. “I had to do it on Two Player, and that was with Lucy's help.”

“I'm guessing Lucy did all the heavy lifting?” Sam asked, giving me a suspicious look.

“Um, no,” I lied, though I made it pretty unconvincing. This did get a laugh out of Sam.

Sam was doing pretty well on this one, and made it all the way to the two hands, but misfortune struck again, and she was back to the Game Over screen.

“You wanna try?” She asked, in an annoyed voice. I didn't get a chance to answer, as I heard the phone ring. I got up off the couch, and walked over to it to check the caller ID. When I saw who it was, I picked it up, and put it into speaker mode.

“Hello,” I greeted.

“Hi Kate, how are you?” A girls voice asked. She spoke with an English accent, and the fact that she called me Kate revealed her identity.

“Oh, hi Linda!” Sam chirped. All sense of rage had vanished when she heard Linda's voice. I think I mentioned Linda briefly last time. She was visiting her Grandparents in England a week ago.

“Hello Sam,” Linda chirped back.

“You're on speaker by the way,” I pointed out to Linda.

“Right. Anyways, how are you two doing?” Linda asked.

“We're doing good,” I said. “I'm watching Sam fail at nine point O classic mode on Smash.” Sam's smile dropped.

“Oh shut up!” She scolded, and Linda started laughing.

“How about you Linda, how was your trip?” I asked.

“Oh, It was wonderful,” She said.

“Who is it?” My Dad asked, as he entered the room. He was wearing a red T-shirt, and a pair of blue shorts.

“Oh, hello Mr. Narrows,” Linda greeted, noticing that he was now present. Dad recognized her voice instantly.

“Oh, hey Linda,” Dad greeted back. “When did you guys get back?”

“Just last night,” Linda answered.

“Would you like to come on over, and tell us all about it?” Dad asked. “I can give you a ride if you need one.”

“I'd love too, but I'll have to ask Mum if it's alright,” Linda answered. The phone went silent for a few minutes before Linda's voice returned.

“Mum said it's okay,” Linda said, sounding quite thrilled. Sam and I now had big smiles on our faces.

“I'll be out the door in a few minutes,” Dad said. We all exchanged our good-byes, and I hung up. Dad left the room to get ready to leave.

“This day just got a lot brighter,” Sam said. I nodded my agreement, and looked back at the TV screen.

“Anyways, where were we?” I asked.

“We were going to watch you get screwed by the computers now,” Sam said, and we both laughed.

I started up a new game, and began the first round. I knew I was likely going to get my butt kicked., but I picked my main, Fox, in hopes of delaying the inevitable for just a bit longer.

“Katie, I'm heading out now!” Dad called. “Oh, hi Lucy. Come on in,” He then added. I put the game on pause, and went into the living room to see Lucy entering the house. She was dressed in a pair of denim shorts, and a blue hoodie jacket with the hood up. Dad snapped his fingers, as if he remembered something, and headed for the kitchen.

“I was about to knock, and the door just flung open,” She said. “The rain out there is awful.” Sam and I nodded our agreement.

“What brings you here Lucy?” I asked. “As if I didn't know.” Lucy blinked at me.

“I take it Linda called you first,” She guessed.

“Yep, Dad's giving her a ride here,” I said.

“Oh nice,” Lucy said, as she took off her jacket, and hung it on the coat rack by the door. Under the jacket she was wearing a white T-shirt featuring Ike from Fire Emblem on the front.

“Okay, now I'm heading out,” Dad said, rejoining us. If only briefly. “Take care while I'm gone you three,” He instructed. He then left, closing the door behind him. He didn't even take a jacket, and was just wearing a pair of sandals on his feet.

“So, how are you Lucy?” Sam asked.

“I'm doing very well,” She chirped. Lucy then reached into her shirt pocket, and pulled out a nifty new pair of glasses. They were the same kind as the ones that got smashed, although these ones had a silver rim as opposed to the gold ones she had before.

“I didn't want them getting rained on,” She explained.

“Oh, those look very nice,” Sam complimented.

“I think those silver ones actually look better on you,” I added.

“Thanks,” Lucy said, with a smile. “And it's nice to see you all properly once again too.”

“In that case, would you like to come see Katie get properly stomped by the level nine computers?” Sam asked. Lucy folded her arms, and looked at me.

“Nine point O, solo, classic?” She asked. I nodded yes with a weak smile. Lucy grinned at me. “This aut to be good,” She said.

After about thirty minutes, six more Game Over screens, and four laughing fits from Lucy and Sam, we all heard the front door open. All three of us looked at each other, and then headed for the living room. Dad was now closing the door behind him, as Linda was hanging up her coat by Lucy's.

Linda Trotter, like me, is an only child. She's taller then Lucy, but shorter then me. She had a great figure what with being at the top of our school's swim team. Her beautiful blonde hair was tied back into a loose pony tail. She was wearing a black skirt with many colored flowers on it. The skirt was paired with a nice, white, oxford style blouse with short sleeves.

“Hey Linda!” We all greeted.

“It's good to see you all again,” She said, and we all shared a friendly hug. “I have quite a story for you all,” She stated. Lucy chuckled a bit.

“We've got one for you too,” She said. Sam, Dad and I all grinned.
Last edited by chaos846 5 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Good to see this series is still running. It seems I missed the last one, so I have a bit of catching up to do. I do, as always, look forward to whatever you come up with next.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago Good to see this series is still running. It seems I missed the last one, so I have a bit of catching up to do. I do, as always, look forward to whatever you come up with next.
I knew you'd find me again at some point. i'm just reposting my old stuff, but some of them have a few...modifications. Mainly better explanations, or something like that.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 2

“Let's let Linda go first,” Dad suggested. We all took seats on the couch and recliners respectively, and Linda began her story. First she talked about the usual stuff, and about some of the sights she saw.

“Linda, have you considered being a photographer?” Lucy asked upon seeing the picture Linda took of Big Ben in the sunset.

“Not really,” Linda answered. She then got up off the couch to show everyone the photo. “Actually, my phone didn't capture the pink in the background as well as I had hoped,” She said, sounding somewhat glum.

“Well, I think it's a dandy,” Dad complimented, as the photo came around to him. Linda smiled at the compliment, and put her phone away.

“Here's the real shocker though,” Linda said, sitting back down. “Now, I've told you all about my cousin, Megan. Right?” She then asked. We all nodded to show we were all listening. “Right, anyways. Over the course of the weekend someone kidnapped her,” Linda said. Our jaws all dropped at hearing that.

“Oh my god,” I said, quite shocked.

“I hope she's alright,” Dad said. Linda nodded yes.

“She's alright. Shaken, but alright,” Linda said. “She was being held for ransom by one of her father's former employees who I guess still held quite a grudge,” She then explained.

“How did it happen?” Lucy asked.

“Well, from what I heard He grabbed her while she was on a leisurely walk in one of the local parks,” Linda said. “He tied her up, and tossed her into the back of a van, and took her back to, get this, his own house. That was when he made his demands.”

“What were his demands?” Sam asked, wanting to be included in the conversation.

“Four hundred thousand pounds,” Linda answered. “Just enough to bankrupt her family's business.”

“How did Megan get free?” Dad asked. “I'm guessing the ransom wasn't payed.” Linda shook her head confirming this fact.

“No. The police were there when the demands were made, and they were able to trace the call back to the Kidnapper's house,” Linda explained. “It was just one guy, and he clearly didn't think things through all the way,” She said. As Linda spoke, I looked over at Dad with a smirk, as this story was sounding rather similar to ours. A dumb crook who aims big, and the whole thing backfires.

“I've always said: There's no entrance exam for criminals,” Dad sighed, while shaking his head. “I take it the police got Megan out safely?” He then asked. Linda snorted.

“They didn't have to. She slipped her hands free, untied her legs, and escaped out the back window all on her own just as everyone else showed up,” Linda said, and quite proudly I might add.

“Oh nice,” I said.

“Yeah,” Linda said back. “Once she was safely reunited with her family, the police rushed in, and that was pretty much it,” Linda explained.

“Sounds like she's quite the junior escape artist,” Sam said. Linda nodded at her. I thought her cousin's story was very fascinating. Usually if the police rush in too early, the result is quite catastrophic. But the fact that Megan let herself out the back way made the story not only thrilling, but also amusing. Kind of like ours in fact.

“So, what great story do you have for me?” Linda asked.

“One that just lost all of it's novelty,” I said, with a grin. Linda snorted.

“You too?” She asked, sensing a similar story was on the way.

“More or less,” I said. I then proceeded to tell her about what happened on the Friday a week ago. About the two Robbers who picked the wrong house.

“I'll tell you, when I saw him with that gun in his hand, I thought my heart would stop,” Lucy stated. “I had never been so scared.”

“I can well imagine,” Linda said, sounding quite shocked.

“That Jackass then call me Four-Eyes, and I said he he should go back to prison where his...um...” Lucy sounded as though she shouldn't finish the rest of it.

“Let's just say she spoke in German, and it wasn't very lady like,” Dad suggested, with a nervous grin. We all then nodded.

“How did he react?” Linda asked.

“His buddy took my glasses, and smashed them under his foot,” Lucy answered. “You'll notice that this is a new pair with silver rims.” Lucy took off her glasses to show Linda the change. Linda nodded.

“What did they do next?” Linda asked, now sounding quite intrigued herself.

“Well, they said that we all had to be restrained,” I said.

“They tied all three of you up?” Linda asked. I looked over at Dad

“No. Dad was nice enough to do it for them,” I answered. I also heard Dad let out a snort.

“Okay, you sounded way to cheerful about that,” Sam stated firmly, and the rest of us burst out laughing.

“But that's what happened. Dad convinced them to let him do it, as we knew he'd be far gentler,” I said. “Once our hands were taped behind our backs, and our mouths were taped shut, the crooks then tried to do the same to him.” Linda's eyes lit up.

“Oh no,” She said, now laughing again.

“Eee-yeah,” I said. It was all I needed to say. Linda knows my Dad is former Navy, and that he's a crack shot and big time martial artist.

“So Mr. Narrows?” Linda asked, now turning her attention to him. “What did you do to them?” Dad was grinning broadly.

“I convinced the guy with the gun that I could open the safes upstairs for him,” Dad explained. “And he followed me up...alone,” He added with a wicked sneer.

“Where he had an unfortunate accident,” Lucy said, with a smarmy smile of her own.

“I'll bet,” Linda said, still giggling.

“Teach him to break someone's glasses,” Lucy then snarled.

The rest was pretty much history from there. We told her about the after math with us being freed, and gift wrapping the other guy for the police, and that was pretty much it.

“Sounds like you lot had quite an adventure yourselves,” Linda chirped. Lucy frowned at her.

“Adventure is hardly the word I would choose,” She snarled. “I was scared stiff.” She then had a thoughtful look in her eyes. “Although, I have to admit that the experience did have one redeeming quality,” She said.

“What was it?” Linda inquired. Lucy looked over at Sam and me, and grinned.

“In spite of how frightened I was, listening to you two trying to talk with your mouths taped shut made the whole thing worth it,” She said, and started giggling again. Sam and I rolled our eyes while Dad was laughing.

“You were just as guilty,” Sam said, taken aback.

“So,” Lucy said. Sam opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. Lucy had stopped her dead in her tracks with that.

“I can't answer that,” Sam admitted. Dad then looked over at the clock.

“Well, I'm heading upstairs now. I have a few things to take care of. You ladies have fun,” He said, and began his departure. “Oh, and Katie,” he said, as he reached the foot of the stairs.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Why don't you tell your friends about that other story,” Dad suggested. I blinked at him while my friends blinked at me.

“Which one?” I asked, now confused.

“Your Mother,” He said. Now I saw the light. I knew what he meant now. The story of my Mother's little hobby. My friends all looked very interested.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 3

“What is that supposed to mean?” Sam asked.

“Come to the TV room, and I'll tell you about it,” I said, and we all went back to the TV room.

While Lucy tried her luck at Classic Mode, I told everyone about my Mom's hobby of being tied up just so she could escape from it.

“She did it just for the fun of it?” Sam asked, taking a seat on the couch beside Lucy.

“Yeah,” I answered. “Dad also told me that bets were placed on how fast she could escape too,” I said, as I sat down at the right end of the couch. My friends all looked at me as if this was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Linda most of all.

“Everyone has their hobbies I guess,” Sam said, with a shrug. “It's a bit unorthodox, but hey, as long as you're having fun.”

“Actually Kate, since we're on this subject, I have a bit of a confession to make,” Linda said to me, as she casually put her hands behind her back and grinned. “I actually enjoy it too.” We all looked at her.

“Wait, what?” We all asked. Lucy also forgot to hit pause.

“Oh, dammit,” She snapped, as Linda's distraction caused that wondrous game over screen to pop up yet again. Linda just nodded.

“It's something Megan and I did while we were growing up,” Linda explained, now trying not to laugh at the looks on our faces.

“Do continue,” I requested. Linda then sat down in a nearby chair.

“You see, as kids we annoyed the heck out of each other,” Linda said. “One day she irritated me so much that I pulled out a pair of nylons, and tied her up with them.” We all burst out laughing.

“Was she mad at you?” Lucy asked. Linda shook her head.

“On the contrary. She told me after I untied her that she liked it, and wanted to do it again,” Linda stated. “Of course, at the time, I didn't know that when she said again, it would mean that I was getting tied up instead.”

And que the laughing fits again. I was also pleased to learn that I wasn't the only one who seemed to enjoy this. I wanted to know more.

“What did she do to you?” I asked. Linda just shrugged.

“Well, she tied my hands behind my back for starters,” Linda said. “She then tied my legs together so I couldn't move. Once she was sure I wasn't going anywhere, she pulled a sock out of my sock drawer, and used it to gag me.”

I was almost entranced as Linda spoke in spite Lucy and Sam laughing as she told her story. I simply gave Linda a smile and a nod.

“Sounds like she was trying to One-Up you,” I said.

“That's how we were back then. Megan was the closest thing to a sister that I had, so she provided the sibling rivalry for me,” Linda explained. “You can imagine Mum's face when she walked in on us.” My eyes got a bit wide.

“She was probably ticked at seeing you bound and gagged,” I stated.

“Not to that extent, but she was pretty upset,” Linda said.

“What did you both do?” Lucy asked.

“We both insisted that it was all in good fun, and Mum was okay with that. Just so long as it remained a game, and both people involved were willing,” Linda explained.

“So basically, what you're telling us is this,” Sam said, with a sneer. “Megan had some practice before she was kidnapped.” Linda just kept her perky smile up.

“You could say that, yes,” She chirped, and we all started giggling again. In all seriousness though, I thought Linda's story was wonderful. I also thought the fact of her cousin putting in practice before she was kidnapped to be hilarious. That's when I decided to make my feelings to her known.

“Linda,” I said, getting her attention. “If you want to play that kind of game again, you can do it with me,” I suggested. Linda grinned at me while my other two friends laughed. I wasn't too bothered by it though.

“Well, you do look really cute with your mouth taped shut,” Sam retorted, and laughed harder. I gave her an evil look.

“You want me to tape your mouth shut again?” I threatened.

“I'd love to see you try,” Sam challenged. I got up off the couch, and looked her dead in the eye. I then turned on my heel, and left the room. I could swear I heard giggling as I left.

I made my way to our garage where we had all manner of things to bind people with. The ropes that Dad uses to tie stuff down in the truck for instance. But that rope was too long, and too coarse. I then hunted through the drawers. Eventually I pulled out a roll of duct tape. Thankfully it wasn't dirty. If it was I wouldn't pulled it out. I don't want Sam getting sick. With the tape in hand, I made my way back to the TV room.

As I passed through the hallway, my mind was on making Sam pay. She likely thought I wouldn't do it. I was very keen on showing her I meant what I said. I was not keen on the idea that I might be walking into a trap.

I entered the room, and saw that something was wrong. The first being that Lucy and Sam were missing. The second was the game was still on the character select screen, and the third was Linda with her face buried into her hand, as she was trying so hard not to laugh. By the time I realized what was wrong it was too late.

I felt a pair of arms engulf me from behind. I let out a yelp as I was then tackle me to the floor. Thankfully our carpet is really soft and cushy, so it didn't hurt. Sam's body landing on me kinda did though, and I let out a groan to show it.

“Sorry,” She said. The force of the fall also knocked the tape out of my hand, and Lucy, who had materialized from behind me, scooped it up.

“I'm holding her down!” Sam snapped. I struggled, and squirmed for all I was worth, but Sam held me down surprisingly well. Lucy decided to wrap tape around my ankles first. This greatly reduced my ability to break free, and with Sam still on top of me, and holding me down, I knew I was likely caught for sure.

“I'm gonna get you both for this!” I yelled, though, to be fair, I was also laughing.

“Stop squirming!” Lucy demanded. I let out a sigh, and relaxed myself. I looked over to Linda who looked to be having the time of her life, as my hands were pulled behind my back, and taped together at the wrists.

“Wrap some around her waist to hold her hands in place,” Linda requested. I didn't know what that was for at the time, but Lucy complied. Sam helped me stand up while Lucy wound the tape around me, now pinning my arms in place.

“I'm going to remember this,” I insisted. Sam then assisted me in sitting on the armrest of the couch. She then pulled one last piece of tape off the roll. A piece that I knew was intended to gag me.

“Any last words?” Sam asked, with a giggle.

“Um, you suck?” I suggested.

“You are having way too much fun with this,” She then said, shaking her head at me.

“What if I am?” I asked. Lucy and Linda were also having way too much fun with this.

“Uh oh,” Linda said, before the tape could be pressed to my lips. Her laughter came to a screeching halt. The rest of us looked over to where Linda was looking. Standing in the doorway, with his arms folded, and the ugliest smirk imaginable was my Dad.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 4

We all looked as if we didn't know what to do. Which was one hundred percent true. Sam was still holding the piece of tape in front of my lips. How were my friends going to explain me being bound in tape? Sam was the first to try her luck.

“We-we were just fooling around,” She begged. Dad's eyebrows quirked a bit.

“Tell me something I don't know,” Dad requested. Lucy looked at me, and then back at Dad.

“Katie has a very big mouth,” Lucy said, with a giggle.

“Again, tell me something I don't know,” Dad insisted. I frowned at him.

“Dad!” I whined. “You're supposed to be on my side.”

“Am I?” Dad asked. I knew at that point my fate was sealed, and my mouth would soon follow. I just sighed. Dad looked at us, and then at the TV screen. The game had gone into sleep mode due to not being used. I then saw a grin cross his face.

“Dad, I know that look,” I stated. Dad then looked at Sam.

“Sam, can you please shut her up. I can't think straight when she's yammering on,” Dad said, in a mocking tone. I glared at him, as my friends laughed at me.

“Oh, screw you,” I sighed. It was all I got out before the tape was pressed against my lips. Sam then added a few more pieces to reinforce the first one. Thankfully, she helped me reposition myself on the couch. I was now leaning up against the armrest comfortably.

“Now, in this world there are three kinds of fools,” Dad stated. “There are plain fools, there are damn fools, and there are volunteers,” He explained. “I need a volunteer.” Sam and Lucy looked skeptical where as Linda looked more inquisitive.

“What do you have in mind?” She asked.

“It's very simple Linda,” Dad answered. “How about we make a competition out of this,” He then suggested. We all looked pretty intrigued. “Go ahead, and exit that menu, and go to For Glory mode on two player Lucy,” He instructed. Lucy didn't need to be told twice.

“I don't see how Katie's going to play what with her being bound and gagged,” Lucy said.

“Ih cnn't” I said through the tape on my mouth. All my friends looked at me with a grin, before turning back to the TV.

“Two of you are going to play while one of you will join Katie in her predicament,” Dad said. It finally my turn to laugh again.

“And this is where the volunteer comes into play,” Sam guessed. Dad smirked at her, and nodded. She and Lucy didn't even have time to think about their answers.

“I'll do it,” Linda chimed in, as if she wanted nothing else.

“That was fast,” Dad said, taken a bit by surprise at Linda's eagerness.

“She has experience,” Lucy told him. Dad looked over at Linda who had now grabbed the tape. She then handed it to him, and turned around with her hands behind her back. As Dad bound her wrists, she told him about how she and Megan did this while growing up.

“Nice to know that Megan had prior experience going into the kidnapping,” Dad said. Now wrapping the tape around her waist.

“That's kinda what we said,” Lucy stated. Once Linda's hands were done, she sat down on the couch beside me while Dad bound her ankles.

“Aren't you going to-okay good,” Linda said, as she saw Dad pull another piece of tape off the roll to gag her with. He then plastered a few more pieces to finish it.

“Okay so far?” He asked.

“Mm hmm,” Linda said with a nod.

“Okay, both of you back to back,” He instructed. It took a bit of squirming which made Lucy and Sam laugh, but eventually we were facing away from each other. I was glad we were doing this on the comfort of couch. Dad then wrapped tape around both of our wrists, and around both our waists.

“Okay, here's the game,” He announced. “You two, get as many wins as you can before they get loose. Your timer starts when the first match begins.”

I thought this was a brilliant idea. Even more brilliant based on the fact that we were all involved. Being tied up wasn't a punishment for losing, or something like that. It was a requirement for another game to work. Linda and I turned our heads to look at each other, and I could see that she was smiling behind her gag.

“I'm going with Greninja. I know him better,” Sam insisted, although she didn't sound confident. I think we've already discussed Sam's lack of skill at this game. She and Lucy were both sitting on the floor in front of the couch now. Lucy sneered and selected her character. A character greatly feared by me, my friends, and just about everyone else at the local tournament scene. Lucy selected Ike. She then looked at Sam.

“I do indeed fight for my friends,” She said, and with that, they were both all set to go.

“Oh, and before I forget,” Dad announced, and then looked over at Linda and me. “You two have to provide commentary as well,” He said with a sick smile. All four of us almost fell over laughing.

“Ih dnn't thnnk thhts ggnng tt wrrk wwll,” I said through my gag. Linda then saw the screen change, and they were in their first match.

“Dnn't gtt dsstrcctdd!” She insisted. The timer was on now. The first match had begun. Dad sat on the couch at the other end. Every so often he'd wince at some of the moves Lucy would pull off, and face palm at the “moves” Sam would pull off.

“Really Sam?” Dad asked, as she accidentally killed herself.

“I couldn't see where I was,” Sam insisted. “I keep telling you guys, I'm bad at this.” Lucy was still carrying the team though, and they did pull off their first win.

For Linda and me, it was almost the same thing. In fact, both of our respective teams had an unfair advantage in their own rights. Sam had Lucy's tourney experience carrying her, but I had Linda's escape experience carrying me.

“Jsst plll whnn ih syy gg,” She instructed.

“Whht?” I asked, and she started laughing again. I then groaned into my gag, and threw my head back in frustration. I had also forgotten that Linda's head was in the way. We both winced in pain as my head struck hers. “Ssrry,” I insisted.

“Tts okyy,” She said.

“You both alright?” Dad asked. Linda and I both nodded, and went back to work.

It took a few tries, but Linda and I were finally able to free our wrists from each other.

“Nww, trrh tt plll thh nnn arrrnd mh wssst dwwn,” She instructed, her gag garbling her instructions. I knew what she meant though. I wiggled a bit to get a better position, and started to pull the tape around her waist down. With that done, she easily did the same for me, and started unraveling the tape around my wrists.

Once my wrists were free, I was able to do the same for Linda. Once our hands were free, it was smooth sailing from there. We unbound our legs, and finished by removing the tape over our mouths.

“Done!” Linda chirped. Lucy, and Sam looked behind them to see our work was complete. The tape was laying in a heap on the couch, and both Linda and I looked quite triumphant. Lucy and Sam shrugged.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Final Part

“We got six matches and six wins which means you got free in about fifteen minutes or so,” Lucy said. “That's actually pretty slick.”

“Thank you,” Linda said.

“You and Sam want to give it a try?” Dad then asked. Lucy looked a bit leery, and after her last experience being tied up and gagged, I didn't really blame her. Sam however looked a bit more thoughtful about it.

“If you don't want to, We'll understand,” Linda said.

“Well...” Lucy said. It looked as though she might just do it.

“It's your call,” Dad said.

“I'll do it if Lucy want's to,” Sam said, and looked over at Lucy who just shrugged.

“Oh, what the hell, I'll try it,” She finally said.

“That's the spirit,” I chimed. I even got her to smile. She and Sam removed the used tape from the couch, and sat down where Linda and I were. I sat on the floor, but Linda decided to return to her chair from before.

“You two ready,” Dad said to Sam and Lucy.

“Wait!” Lucy snapped, and took her glasses off. “No chances.”

“Good idea,” Dad said. Lucy handed him her glasses which he carefully placed on the small table by the couch.

“I can't see the broad side of a barn door now, but I’m ready,” Lucy said, with a chuckle.

“Sam?” Dad asked.

“I think I'm ready,” She chirped. Dad then bound the two of them in the tape while Linda and I selected our characters. Linda and I back out of the character menu while Dad did his work.

“I'm picking Fox,” I said.

“If you're picking a speed character, I'll be the muscle, and go with Ganondorf,” Linda said. I then checked Dad's progress. Sam and Lucy were now back to back with their hands bound behind them.

“I have to say, this is a lot more silly and amusing when you don't have a gun pointed at you,” Lucy said, with a giggle just before her mouth was taped shut. Sam nodded her agreement, and was gagged the same way.

“It's a lot more fun when you're around people who you know you can trust, huh,” I said, and they both nodded at me. Now that the “timer” was ready, Linda and I went back to the character screen, and started up.

Our first match was on, and Linda and I were a lot more consistent as a team then Lucy and Sam. Lucy did most of the work on their end. Linda and I however were of almost equal skill. I'm only a bit better then her simply because I play just a bit more often. Lucy and Sam were now wiggling and squirming in their bonds trying to get free, although their laughing fits at each others attempts to give instructions slowed their progress. What happened next had all of us stunned.

“No, I wanted an up smash!” Linda complained, as Ganondorf started his up-tilt instead. I don't remember how it happened, but both of our opponents ended up hit by it, and both of their shields were broken. All eyes were now fixed on the TV in awe.

“Oh shit!” Dad yelled, in excitement. He's usually pretty good about his language around us, but when things like that happen, every so often, a few naughty words slip out. We barely notice it anyways.

“I totally meant to do that!” Linda snapped, trying to cover up her last statement. She then set up a reverse warlock punch while I charged a full up smash at the same time.

“You done goofed boys!” Dad yelled, as our attacks sandwiched both players, and KOed both of them instantly. We both input our taunts, as all of us laughed at their misfortune. Unfortunately, that laugh was short lived.

“Oh come on!” I screamed. The match had been terminated due to the pair leaving the match, and we got the no-contest screen. Linda looked heart broken.

“Ih htte whnn thyy dh thtt!” Lucy yelled through her gag.

“Whtt Cwwrrds!” Sam tried to yell as well.

“I'm counting that as a win,” Dad said.

“Evvn ih hvve tt agrrh nn thtt,” Lucy said, and then giggled at the sound of her muffled voice again. Sam nodded her agreement as well. Even they couldn't deny that Linda and I just got robbed.

“The salt is strong with those two,” Linda said. “No matter I guess.” She then readied up with Lucina while I stuck with Fox.

The next match didn't go so well, as one lucky hit at the end cost us the win. Every time Lucy would try to give tips, she'd start giggling again. I didn't know what was funnier. The sound of her gag-talk, or her laughing at it. Either way, it took Sam and Lucy about forty minutes to finally escape.

“Finally,” Sam said.

“That was so ridiculous,” Lucy chirped, in a delighted tone. I was glad she had fun with it.

“That was eleven matches, and six wins,” Dad said. “Since Lucy and Sam never lost a match, I'm handing the win over to them.” Lucy and Sam squealed with joy while Linda and I looked kinda bummed out.

“You guys still had that awesome shield break though,” Lucy said. “I'm willing to call it even on that. Agreed?” Linda and I nodded.

“Agreed,” We both said.

“Well, I'm glad you all had fun,” Dad said. I thought it was great.

“So, how was it Lucy?” I asked her. I asked her directly, because she was the one among us who was a bit hesitant about trying it. Lucy gave me a smile.

“I'll give it to you. It was fun,” She said. I smiled back at her.

“Oh, by the way Mr. Narrows,” Linda said, now with her attention on Dad. Dad turned to face her. “How did you come up with that?” She asked. Dad just shrugged.

“I just...put two and two together,” He said, with a smirk. We all knew what he was getting at, and giggled at it.

“Anyone up for another round?” I asked. Lucy shook her head.

“I think one is good enough for me for today,” She said. I nodded her in an understanding way.

“Besides, I don't want you all using up my duct tape,” Dad added. “It has other uses you know.” He was quite correct. He picked up the roll, and took it back to the garage while my friends and I started up a regular four player smash fest.

Evening, 8:00 pm

That was my first real game with my friends. Once you remove life and death circumstances, we all had a great time. I was also really glad to see that Lucy particularly enjoyed the thrill of being bound, and then escaping from it. Although I think she enjoyed her own gag-talk more to be honest.

We all had dinner at my place, and like all good things, the day had to come to an end. Linda got a ride back home with Dad while Sam and Lucy headed back to their houses respectively. While I was alone, I went back up to my room, and sat down at my computer to watch some videos of my favorite gamers on youtube. I also thought back on the fun I had today.

I knew that if we were to play this again, we would need some other materials. Duct Tape is great, but it does have one very noticeable flaw: It's a one time use item. We would need something we could use many times over. Something like good quality rope for instance.

As for gags, some long and thick socks might would work. Linen sheets cut into strips might work to some extent as well. Both can be machine washed, and easily reused as well.

“Katie!” Dad called, opening the room to my door. I almost jumped out of my skin. I didn't hear the front door open, or close. I didn't hear him walking up the stairs either.

“Oh jeez! I didn't know you were back!” I snapped, with wide eyes that made Dad chuckle.

“Sorry about that,” He said. “Meet me down in the basement in about ten minutes or so,” He then instructed.

“Right,” I said, and with that, Dad left my room, and headed down the hall. I logged out of the internet, and got myself ready for another karate lesson.

I'm afraid that's all the time I have for now. I'll be back again soon though. This is Kaitlin Narrows signing off...for now.
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

I haven't seen the prequel stories to this, but even as a stand-alone, it's plenty amusing! Mixing TUGs with other games is an interesting variation!
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

MisterMistoffelees wrote: 5 years ago I haven't seen the prequel stories to this, but even as a stand-alone, it's plenty amusing! Mixing TUGs with other games is an interesting variation!
The prequal is "how it all began"
jocastacicely95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocastacicely95 »

I just love this.
Don't call me an asshole.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic