Phidippus Phoebe (F/Multiple F) Intro

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Phidippus Phoebe (F/Multiple F) Intro

Post by RotiferTape »

Phoebe sat in the driver’s seat of a green minivan. Scrolling through her phone reading various articles about the string of burglaries that have been occurring. Many of the headlines were titled “Black Widow Strikes Again!”

“Oh my God is that what they’re calling me? How cliche.” Phoebe said aloud shaking her head. Phoebe was indeed the burglar the town fears and her methods are a tad bit unusual. She had a supply of a certain drug that caused temporary paralysis, if any house had a resident she would sneak up and inject the drug into their neck. While they were paralyzed she would wrap them up in duct tape, much like how a spider catches prey.

She looked at her duffel bag in the passenger seat full of white duct tape. It was the only color in stock and now the media thinks she’s some kind of spider freak.

“There’s got to be a better name than this.” She said. She has time to kill before her next heist so she started scrolling different spiders for fun.

“Hmm Brown Recluse? No, that’s just as cliche. Ogre faced spider? Well that’s just mean why would I call myself that? Oh what’s this?” She stopped scrolling when she found a page about jumping spiders. “They’re kind of cute, I wonder what their scientific name is.” After some searching she found the name.... Phidippus.

“Phidippus Phoebe, I like it.” She said. The name actually doesn’t make a lot of sense since jumping spiders tend to just attack their prey rather than wrap them up. But she didn’t care, it rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

“Mmphh!” Oh yeah, this wasn’t Phoebe’s van. Of course her car broke down today as well, so she had to commander a new vehicle. The nice young lady who owned the van pulled over to help Phoebe. When she reached for her cell phone in her purse Phoebe injected the needle into the young woman’s neck.

She gasped and tried to yell but she soon felt her body going numb. Phoebe caught her and put her in the back of the van.

“Sorry about this hun but I need a car immediately.” She grabbed her duffel bag and pulled out the duct tape. All the young woman could do was stare at the ceiling as Phoebe began to wrap her ankles. A few minutes later she was wrapped shoulders to ankles in her white duct tape cocoon. “The paralysis will ware off in a few minutes and please just try to relax.” Phoebe said as she stared to tape her victim’s mouth shut with four strips of tape.

Now she was thrashing in the back of the van as Phoebe was looking at spiders. “Mmmmph mmm mm!”

“Hush.” Phoebe said, it was almost time to hit her next house, but first she had an ideas. She found a sharpie pen in van. Phoebe looked back at the mummified girl and smiled.

“Hold still love, you’re going to help me make a statement.” Phoebe pinned the girl to the floor of the van and straddled her. “Mph!” “Don’t wiggle now.” Phoebe took the marker and started to write across the girl’s chest.

PHIDIPPUS PHOEBE STRIKES AGAIN! Read the message. With a heart drawn on the tape covering her mouth.

“Now when the authorities find you hopefully the press will stop giving me cliche names. But first, I got a house to raid so sit back and relax and let’s go!”
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good first Part :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

This sounds a good story . I'd love to be mimicked wrapped with just my gagged and blindfolded head and my bare.feet.sticking on. Then tickle me or leave me for hours.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

nice story. hope there is more to come. love the concept.
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Yep, it's a good start. Female burglar stories are definitely my thing, and the added twist of her drugging and wrapping up her victims is most welcome.

Let's hope Phidippus Phoebe becomes a regular on the boards. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic