A Christmas Story (mmm/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Christmas Story (mmm/m)

Post by FelixSH »

And now for something a bit different. I know, it's still a bit too early for a Christmas Story, but it wanted out now. And, while there is nearly no bondage to be seen, someone gets tied up, so I think it counts.

A Christmas Story

Littly Jimmy was sitting in his room, as he heard the well known chorus of raised voices from outside.

“I just asked you to get a few groceries, Mike! Can't you help me out, just one single time?!”

It was the voice of his mother, which made the boy listen up. He felt a familiar pressure appear inside his head, like a dark cloud that pushed the nice thoughts away, one after the other.

“I forgot, ok?! Just leave me alone! You need me to do something all the time!”

The second voice, the deep, angry scream of his brother. The dark cloud took up more and more space inside Little Jimmys head, until he closed his eyes, to go back to a better time. Back, when there were no fights, and no screams, and Christmas was a time for him, his brother and his mother to celebrate how much they cared for each other.

A door was closed, rather loudly, and Little Jimmy breathed out. It was a short fight, something the boy was thankful for.

His own door opened, showing his mother, her face sad and tired. He didn't mention how easy it was to look beyond her fake smile.

“Jimmy, I need to go out and get some groceries, ok? I'll be back in half an hour.”

The little boy nodded, his smile as fake as the one from his mother. There was nothing to be said, as they both knew that their pain was shared.

As he heard the car drive away, Little Jimmy started to think. He didn't want to feel sad anymore. And he didn't want his mother to be sad anymore, either. It was time for him to act.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was around 11 o'clock on Christmas Eve, when Little Jimmys best friends had come over, and snowflakes were falling down in silence. Icky the Frog was sitting to his right, still rubbing his hands at each other. Flea was at his left, trying to ignore a drop of snot, that fought for a way outside of his nose.

There was not much time for there plan to succeed, as both had to be back for lunch. But when Little Jimmy had explained, that his future and his luck would depend on the presence of his loyal knights, they had heeded his call for help.

“My brother has been taken over by an evil spirit, and you need to help me take him prisoner. Will you aid me on my quest?”

“Loyal to the death!”, Icky the Frog proclaimed, holding up a roll of duct tape.

“We will follow you, through the Fire and Flame!”, Flea screamed, holding up some rope.

“Glory will be ours, for mortal danger is awaiting us! Follow me!” Little Jimmy raised his hand, a scissor in his careful grip.

And with these words, the three brave knights made their way to the lair of the possessed brother. The door was opened with care, not to create any noise. A deep snore greeted them, for the Possessed One had stayed up very late, as he was wont to do.

Slowly, the brave warriors approached their mortal enemy. But the floor was soft, and the steps softer, and with some care they finally had reached the bed. They focused, controlled there shivers of fear, and jumped.

The knights had feared a wild fight, but their surprise attack had given them all the advantage they needed. When the Possessed One was aware of what was happening, the fight was already over, and his hands were bound by multiple layers of duct tape, while his feet were tied with some rope. He turned his head and breathed fire at the valiant warriors (or so it seemed to them, as his eyes were full of anger), but there was nothing he could do.

Icky the Frog and Flea helped, by adding more rope and tape, while ignoring the evil spells of the Possessed One, that he screamed at them. They fulfilled the ancient ritual of high-fiving each other, and with that, Little Jimmys friends left. They had to be back at home in half an hour, after all.

And with that, Little Jimmy could start the exorcism.

“I swear, I will kill you! Let me out! NOW!”

Little Jimmy was accustomed to the harsh words of his brother. When he had heard them for the first time, more than a year ago, he was deeply hurt, but they had lost their edge. Or maybe the part of Little Jimmy that could be hurt by these words had fallen asleep, a long time ago. Sadness took ahold of his face, as he watched the person he once, and still, loved so much.

“No, you will stay that way, Sly!”, he screamed, immediately taken aback by the outburst. It wasn't like him, to scream like that. But, just for this time, it felt true.

“I told you, don't call me by this stupid name anymore!” The brother had gotten angrier and angrier, and thrashed around in his bindings, as violently as one can imagine. “What about LET! ME! GO! do you not understand?! You stupid, little...”

Suddenly, silence drowned out everything, after Little Jimmys fist had connected with his brothers cheek. Mike did not react, his eyes full of shock. It was Little Jimmys voice, that first reappeared.

“Why are you such a jerk all the time?!”, the boy screamed in his high voice. “I want my nice brother back! The one that played with me, and helped me with my homework! You were so great, and now you are just a jerk, and angry, and scary, ALL THE TIME!”

Tears had started appearing in Little Jimmys eyes, as the suppressed feelings of more than a year burst out of him. His voice started to shake, the words getting harder to understand, but Mike had no problem knowing what he was hearing.

“Why do you hate me and mom so much?! What did we do to you?”

The words grew fainter and fainter, as Little Jimmy started to cry more and more.

“I want my brother back! Give me back my brother, you stupid jerk!”

And with that, the spell was broken, and Little Jimmy had used up all his strength. He sat on the bed, while holding his hands before his eyes, trying to hide his tears. And for some time, only sobs filled the room.

Mike had not reacted, up to now. He was unable to meet his brothers painful look, as even more pain than the one he had already inside himself was too big to hold. His eyes were pointed downward, but they didn't see anything. The pain had made Mike blind.

“Sorry”, he finally said, faint and soft. But Little Jimmy had heard the word, that was now so important. He dared to look at his brother again, through red, wet eyes, but was too scared to say anything. And some more seconds passed.

“I'm sorry, Jay. I'm an awful brother, ain't I?”

And now, the two brothers looked at each other, in a way they hadn't for more than a year. And somehow, it made the air a slight bit warmer and the light a little bit softer. And Little Jimmy felt something again, a feeling that he had forgotten about.

Mike, too, had begun to cry, as he continued to, finally share the feelings that he had tried to lock away. And finally, Littly Jimmy understood, why his brother had become so distant. He learned about the loneliness of being at a new school, with none of your old friends. About the new class, where Mike felt like a failure for not making a single new friend there. About the new material being so much harder to understand. And about Mikes world, which had grown so much and had gotten so complicated, where Mike felt so horribly lost and confused.

When he was finally done, both had cried all their tears. Mike looked at Little Jimmy, sad and tired. Until he was greeted with the smallest smile. And a hug.

“I missed you so much!”, Little Jimmy cried, as he held his brother in his arms. Who, now that his thoughts were not filled with pain and darkness anymore, couldn't help but laugh. He would have liked to answer the hug, but his hands were still tied.

When Little Jimmys mum came home from work, she was greeted by two boys, who were decorating the Christmas Tree. Both had put on their suits, as they new how much their mother loved it when they were dressed up.

Little Jimmy pushed his elbow into his brothers side, who started to blush, but did turn around. “I'm sorry, mom. It will be better, from now on, I promise.” And finally, the family hugged, as the lost member had, after a long, dark time, found his way home.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Now THAT'S sweet. Such a wholesome scene of brotherly love! I love how seamless the real world and Jimmy's imagination are. And I especially respect how you said a lot with few words.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I love your story. It's such a lovely christmas story. Thank you for posting it.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot for the feedback, guys. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Very seasonal. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That was a sweet story! Very in the holiday spirit!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic