Jay meets the Calico family (MF/MFmf)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jay meets the Calico family (MF/MFmf)

Post by KP Presents »

“A family barbecue?”

Mark and Yvonne Williamson looked across to where Brian and Sarah Holderness-Carter were sitting, as their twins Bart and Sarah sat playing on the floor.

“Indeed,” Brian said with a smile as he passed a picture across to them. Mark and Yvonne looked at the family – the father, mother, son, and younger sister.

“This is John Calico,” Sarah said with a smile as she crossed her legs, “forty five years old, his wife Gina – she’s 41 – and their children, 18 year old Robby and 9 year old Kiera.”

“So why are they of interest to you,” Yvonne said as she looked over, “they seem a typical family.”

“They are – John works remotely as an accountant for a brokerage firm, but that firm has links to some less wholesome people – so we go in, force him to make a transfer while we hold his family hostage, and then leave them there for the night.”

“And our role,” Yvonne said as she looked at Sarah.

“It is possible more family members will turn up with younger cousins they like to visit for a family barbecue,” Brian said, “so we need Ophelia and Mrs McPhee to keep them occupied as well.”

“But this is a one day visit?”

“Yeah – a little break from your break, if you want.”

Mark looked at Yvonne, who nodded as he said “so, just the four of us?”

“Just the four of us…”

“How long until Dad and Robby get back, Mom,” Kiera Calico said as she came in from the rear yard to the kitchen of their house. The nine year old girl was wearing a peach coloured top with “FASHION HOUSE” written on the front in gold letters, the edge of a black top sticking out from under it, and a pair of denim shorts with grey and purple trainers on her feet. Her blonde hair was held back by a thin hairband.

“Another hour or so at least, I think,” Gina Calico said with a smile. Her blonde hair hung loose, and she was wearing a blouse with a striped pattern, the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and a blue t-shirt visible under it, as well as a knee length cream linen skirt, and brown heels with ankle straps. “Why, are you getting bored?”

“A little,” Kiera said with a smile as she looked at her mother. “I wish the others were here – then something exciting might happen.”

“Oh you never know,” Gina said with a smile as she heard the knock on the front door, “that might be them now.” She walked along the corridor to the front door, opening it as she said “yes, how can I…”

“Please, walk slowly back in, and don’t make a noise,” the man said as he and his three companions walked in. All four – two men and two women – were wearing blue boiler suits, black boots, and gloves – and black balaclava masks that allowed Gina to only see their eyes and lips. One of the women was carrying a large holdall – and the man who spoke had a handgun in his gloved hand, as the other woman closed the door.

“Oh my god,” she whispered as Kiera came through from the kitchen, putting her hands to her mouth as she said “Mom, what’s going on?”

“Och, is this yer daughter,” the woman who had closed the door said in a thick Scottish brogue, “Very pleased tae meet yer lassie -wha’s yer name?”

“Kiera – who are you?”

“You cahn call me Mrs McPhee, and mah friend here is Ophelia,” she said as the other woman nodded.

“My name is Jay Edwards,” the armed man said, “and this is Edward. Our apologies for the unannounced arrival, Gina – may I call you Gina – but we have business to discuss with your husband. So long as you and everyone else does what we say, then everyone will have a tale to tell.” He spoke with a high pitched English accent, Gina nodding as she said “what… What do you want me to do?”

“Right now, why don’t you go into the front room, and draw the blinds down. Mrs McPhee, why don’t you explain to Kiera what is going to happen?”

“Well, Kiera,” the Scottish woman said as she knelt and looked at the young girl, “we’re gonna be staying a while, and we need tae make sure you and yer mammy cannie tell offers we are here. Do you understand?”

Kiera nodded, starting to cry when she said “bad men made us stay in a closet all night. They used tape, and I hated it – are you going to use tape?”

“Was it silver tape?”

Gina looked at Ophelia and nodded as the masked woman said “we will use that – but I promise you, it is only for one thing, and it will not hurt you. Right now, we are going to use this.” She put the bag she was carrying down on the floor, opened it and removed a length of rope, and then said “hold this for me – and I’ll use another length to tie your mother’s wrists behind her back.”

Kiera took hold of the rope and watched as Ophelia took a second length, smiling as she walked behind her mother and said “please, put your hands behind your back.”

“It’s all right, dear,” Gina said as she looked at Kiera, “I don’t know why, but I don’t think they are going to hurt us.” She smiled as she felt the rope rubbing n her bare wrists, Ophelia taking it around and between the other woman’s wrists as they were secured together.

“It disnae hurt, does it Gina,” Mrs McPhee said as she took the rope from Kiera’s hands.

“No, it doesn’t” Gina said as Kiera nodded, and then felt her arms being gently guided behind her back. The woman – Mrs McPhee – kept talking to her, quietly, her voice soothing as she suddenly realised she too had her wrists secured together, and she was unable to move them apart.

“Please, both of you, sit down,” Jay said, Gina sitting on the couch as Mrs McPhee helped Kiera to sit down and shuffle back, before she took more rope and started to bind the young girl’s ankles together, Ophelia doing the same to her mother as they both watched.

“Are you expecting any other guests,” Edward said as he came into the room.

“My sister… John’s sister… Their kids,” Gina said quietly as the rope was taken between her legs.

“Well, we will make sure you all have a very special day – although you will be using the kitchen, and not the barbecue,” Jay said with a smile. “but now, we need to make sure you do not spoil the surprise for the rest of the family…”

“We managed to get back before the others arrive,” John Calico said as he pulled up outside the house.

“Looks that way,” his eighteen year old son Robby said as he opened the car door and got out. He had short dark hair, and was wearing a black t-shirt with a thin grey stripe and “09” on the front, lighter grey cargo shorts, white socks, and trainers. His father was wearing a blue t-shirt and black shorts, white ankles socks and trainers, his short greying hair balding at the front.

John opened the trunk and took out the ice box, handing it to Robby before he closed the lid and locked the car, and the two men walked to the front door of the house.

“We’re back,” John said as Robby carried the ice box into the kitchen, setting it on the large table and looking round at the prepared food that had been left out.

“Mom, where are you?

“Mom?”

Robby shook his head and walked to the front room, and then stopped, his eyes wide open as he took in the scene that was there. His mother and sister were sat on the couch, and he could see the white rope round their ankles, and the white tape over their mouths.

His father was standing with a masked man, wearing a blue boiler suit, black gloves and black boots, and there were three other identically clothed people there – two women behind the couch, and another man who was walking towards him.

“Don’t panic Robby,” John said quietly, “it appears that we are being held hostage again, but I don’t think this is going to be the same as last time.”

“Are you sure Dad?”

John slowly nodded as the masked man came behind Robby, and said “you’ll be fine Son – just put your hands behind your back.” Robby complied, as he felt the rope on his bare wrists. The man was quick, and he seemed to know what he was doing and it certainly felt different from the night in the closet, when they had used duct tape – that had pulled on his skin, on the hair on his skin, but this stuff was almost soft – if just as strong.

“Are you all right, Kiera,” he said as he looked to the couch, his sister nodding as she looked back at him. She seemed calm as well – as he was taken over and sat down next to her, watching as the man knelt down and started to bind his ankles together.

“Allow me to introduce myself,” the man with his father said, “I am Jay Edwards, and this is Edward. The ladies are Mrs McPhee and Ophelia – and you, John Calico, are going to conduct a little business from your home office for us. Your family – and the others – will ensure your complete cooperation.”

“The others… Oh my God, Aunt Karen, Aunt Maria…”

“Will be jus like ye, laddie,” one of the women said with a Scottish accent – he presumed that was the one Jay called Mrs McPhee. “But dinnae worry – they’ll be fine. For now, however, put yer lips together.”

Robby watched as she tore a strip from a roll of white tape, and nodded as he put his lips together, then felt the tape on his skin as it was smoothed into place. It was much softer than the silver tape, and felt a lot more comfortable – but as he tried to speak, and heard “Swhhnhh,” he knew he was going to be kept just as quiet.

“Now then,” Jay said as he looked at John, “my friends will stay here, while you and I go to have a talk about what is going to happen.”

As they left, Robby turned and looked at Kiera, as he said “hwlhnnn?”

“Nhtlhhhn…” Kiera was nodding, so she was not afraid – this time. Robby nodded as he looked at his mother, who was nodding as well, and then at the three masked intruders.

It was the sound of the car outside that caught the attention of all three of them, as they listened to the sound of a car stopping, doors opening and closing, and then footsteps in the hallway.

“Gina? You in the front room?”

“Hnhhh,” Gina mumbled, the white tape crinkling slightly as they all looked to the doorway. A woman in her early forties walked in, her red-brown hair cut short, and wearing a purple vest top, white shorts, and a pair of short brown cowboy boots. With her were two children – a thirteen year old girl and an eight year old boy. The girl had a silver clasp holding back her light brown long hair, and was wearing a pink lace top over a black vest, denim jeans that were rolled up to just below her knees, and sandals. The young boy was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with orange trim, grey shorts, and white ankle socks with trainers – and as the older woman put her arm round him, he said “why does Kiera and Robby have white tape over their mouths, Mom.”

“Wehl hello there,” Mrs McPhee said with a smile, “and ye wuid be?”

“Gina?”

“Hmshreee,” Gina said before the woman replied “where is my brother?”

“Ah – yer John’s sister? He’s haing a wee chat wi my friend Jay – so who are ye?”

“I… I’m Karen, and this is Danielle and Dustin,” she finally said. “Gina, is this a robbery? Again?”

“In a way,” the other masked woman said. “You may call me Ophelia – this is Mrs McPhee and Edward. John Is currently talking to our friend, Jay – but for now, we have to make sure that all three of you are like the others, so that we can surprise anyone else who comes to the house.”

Danielle’s eyes were fixed on Robby, as he wriggled round, before she said “what is that on their mouths?”

“Tape,” Ophelia said as she peeled a long strip from the roll and tore it free. “Let me put it over your mouth – I promise you, it does not hurt – and then Mrs McPhee will use some of the rope to secure your wrists together behind your back, just like the others.”

“All… All right,” the teenager said, putting her lips together as Ophelia smoothed the tape over her mouth and jaw, while Mrs McPhee took a length of rope from the bag and guided her wrists behind her back.

“Hdsshthflldhnnhl,” Robby mumbled as he looked at the shape of her lips under the white material.

“Strhnshhh,” Danielle said as Mrs McPhee secured her wrists together, and then said “why dinnae ye go ahn sit on the floor, ahn yer bruffer can join ye in ah minuht or tae.”

“Mom,” Dustin said quietly, “do I have to do this as well?”

“I think you do,” Karen said quietly, “but so will I, and Kiera seems to be all right. Aren’t you Kiera?”

The younger girl nodded as she said “whchnphlthghfrrdhsthn.” Dustin nodded as he watched the woman called Ophelia tear a fresh strip of the tape off, and then she knelt in front of him as she gently pressed the tape down over his own mouth.

“Why don’t you turn round,” she said with a smile, “and put your hands behind your back, and I’ll make you the same as the others.”

“Put your hands behind your back as well,” Edward said quietly into Karen’s ear, the woman nodding as she did so and felt the rope around her own wrists, holding them tightly together as Dustin sat next to his sister, Mrs McPhee using more of the rope o secure their ankles together.

Robby was still twisting round, wondering why this felt so different from the last time – he wasn’t as angry or scared, just curious about what was going to happen next, as he watched his cousins wriggle round on the floor, and then his aunt as she was sat down, Ophelia taping over her mouth as well as the masked Edward knelt down and secured her ankles together, the white rope going around and between her legs.

“There now,” he said as he stood up, he two families looking at each other as Jay came back in with John.

“Oh God – Karen, I’m so sorry, they took us by surprise…”

The sound of a third car pulling up made everyone look, as Jay said “not a word, John – let’s not spoil the surprise for them…”

“Whtsghnnhpph,” Robby said as he looked to the door.

“Well in a while, we need you to be the adult with the others,” Jay said with a smile as they waited.

Gina looked to the door, the worry clear in her eyes – she knew who it was going to be, and she hoped she would understand.

“I don’t smell cooking Gina – is everything…”

The woman who came in was younger than Gina and Karen, with shoulder length sandy brown hair, and wearing a light blue t-shirt with an ornate coat of arms printed on the front, knee length black pants, and black open toed sandals. She also had on a pair of brown rimmed glasses – her eyes wide behind the lenses as the five year old boy whose hand she was holding said “Mommy?”

“It… It’s all right Sammy,” the woman said as she looked round the room. The young boy had the same colour of hair, cut short, and had on a dark blue t-shirt with “Bakugan” and a picture on the front, long black shorts with two orange stripes down the sides, and trainers.

“Hello Sammy,” Jay said as he squatted in front of the young boy, “my name is Jay, and this is Edward, Ophelia and Ms McPhee. Now, as you can see, your family is a little tied up at the moment – and the thing is, you and your mother are going to have to be as well. How old are you?”

“Five and a half?”

“Well, I need five and a half year old Sammy to know he is not going to be hurt, and neither is his mother – but it is important that you are both like the others. Have a look at them – do they look afraid?”

Sammy looked at Kiera, Danielle, Dustin and then at Robby, as he nodded and said “Whlllbhbhrfthghfr.”

“Okay then what do you want me to do?”

“Turn round, put your hands behind your back. Mrs McPhee.”

“Ah’ll take care o ye Sammy,” the masked woman said as she brought a length of rope out of the bag, and knelt behind him, while Jay stood up and looked at his mother. “May I know your name?”

“Maria…”

“I need you to put your hands behind your back, Maria, and Ophelia here will take care of you.”

John could only watch as his sister and nephew had their hands tied together behind their backs, before Maria was sat in the other armchair, Edward kneeling down and tying her ankles together before he lifted Sammy up and sat him on his mother’s lap. Mrs McPhee then tied his ankles tightly together, before Ophelia smoothed strips of the white tape over their mouths.

“Now, why don’t we just spend a few minutes quietly here,” Jay said with a smile as he took some rope, and guided John’s wrists behind his back before binding them together, “and I will explain what is going to happen…” Robby watched Sammy as he rested his head on Maria’s chest, the others looking on…

John grunted through the tape as he sat next to his wife, watching as his ankles were bound while Jay looked round the room.

“Now then,” he said with his light accent, “we’re going to be here a while, but I can see you all like to eat together, so that will happen.”

“Dwhhhlhfthsthhrrr,” Kiera said as Robby looked at her.

“Actually,” Mrs McPhee said with a smile, “no ye dinnae. We’re gonna play hide and seek – why don’t the four o ye stand up?”

Robby watched as Kiera, Dustin, Danielle and Sammy were helped to stand on the floor by Ophelia, waiting a moment before she said “now, short jumps, and make your way to the door. We’re going to hide you, and when we’ve done that, Robby is going to try and find you.”

“Hhhmm?”

John and Gina looked at their son and nodded as the other four were taken out of the room by Mrs McPhee and Ophelia.

“When the game begins,” Jay said as he looked at the three women, “you will be taken to the kitchen – I apologise for the fact you will be doing the cooking, but – well, it is necessary.”

“Chlduussthhlhp,” Gina said, Karen and Maria both nodding as Robby pushed himself forward, and slowly stood up.

“Ah good – ready?”

Robby nodded as he jumped to the door, Edward kneeling and untying the ankles of the three mothers before they walked into the kitchen.

“Now,” Jay said as he turned the television on, “what can we watch?”

Robby slowly pushed himself up to the top stair and then up onto his feet as Ophelia waited. Somehow, this felt so different from that last time. He was able to move around, not confined to a closet and in a confined space. More to the point, unlike last time, his family were not petrified. That surprised him as well – he almost did not want to be untied at this stage, but he wanted to make sure all the others were safe as well.

“So, where shall we start to look?”

Robby nodded to the door that led to his sister’s bedroom, Ophelia opening it as he jumped in and looked round. Everything seemed to be in place, with the wardrobe door shut, the drapes closed over the window…

He then jumped over to the wardrobe and turned round, looking over his shoulder as he managed to open the door out, and saw Kiera standing in the wardrobe, the smile visible under the tape as Ophelia said “well done – come out and join him…”

“What do you think is going to happen to us,” Maria said as she and Karen sat at the kitchen table, helping to prepare the food. Although they had been untied, and the tape removed from their mouths, bands of rope were tied round their waists to keep them in their seats, and Edward watched as Gina moved from table to sink to stove.

“I get the feeling we’re all going to be unable to raise the alarm before they go,2 Gina said quietly, “but…”

“You’re not scared this time, are you sis,” Maria said, Gina turning and shaking her head as she said “surprisingly, no. I wish I knew why, but I’m not.”

“It’s strange isn’t it,” Karen said as she looked at Edward. “How do you do that?”

“It’s a gift,” he said with a smile as he looked at all three women, Gina shaking her head as she put the coated chicken into the oven.

“So what is going to happen to us?”

“After you have all eaten? Each family will be allowed to go, wash and change, except for Mr Calico. Once we have you all secured, he will be taken to do what he needs to do before he is allowed to change.”

“And where will we be left?”

“Where you cannot raise the alarm, but you will be comfortable.”

“I guess that’s something,” Maria said as she started to peel some carrots…

“So you understand, John,” Jay said as he sat in the chair and looked at John Calico, “after dinner, everyone will be allowed to change into nightwear, and then they will be secured for the night. I and Edward will then accompany you to your home office, and there we shall conduct some business before you too are allowed to change and secured. You will not be gagged at first, but before people are taken to where they will spend the night we will make sure everyone is as quiet as possible. I promise you, no harm will come to anyone if you cooperate. Do you understand?”

John slowly nodded, not sure why he trusted this masked man so much, but assured everyone would be together in some way…

“Well,” John said as he looked round the table, “it wasn’t quite the meal we had hoped for, but it was delicious – wasn’t it kids?”

The younger children nodded as Robby looked at them. The three families were sat round a long table, all of them tied to the chairs they were sat in with rope round their waists, but they had all eaten, and were all full.

“Now then,” Ophelia said, “we’ll take you one family at a time to wash and change. Gina, will you have some things for the others to change into?”

“The boys, yes,” Robby’s mother said, “we keep pyjamas here, but Danielle…”

“she can use one of my old football shirts – if that’s all right,” Robby said as he looked across the table, Danielle nodding as she whispered “thank you.”

“Good,” Jay said with a smile, “then you, Robby and Kiera will go first to sort things out. Mrs McPhee, why don’t you untie Gina, and take her upstairs so that the clothes can be sorted out now. Take the second bag with you as well.”

As they watched, the masked Scots woman untied Gina from the chair. She said “I’ll see you all in a little while,” before she was accompanied out of the room, Robby and Kiera looking at each other.

“Are you going to tie us up again?”

“Yes, we are,” Jay said as he looked at Dustin, “but more tightly this time, and when we stop you talking, there will be more involved – does that scare you?”

“No – not if Mrs McPhee or Ophelia do it,” he said as he blushed, the others nodding in agreement.

“And they will, while Edward and I take care of your parents,” Jay said before he took a drink of coffee. “so relax, everyone is doing very well, and I promise you a big family time later…”

“Mom?”

Gina turned and looked as Ophelia brought Kiera and Robby up the stairs. “Hey – had enough?”

“Yeah – they say we’re to wash and change?”

“Yeah – Kiera, you go first, I want to talk to Mom.”

“Okay,” the nine year old said as she went into the bathroom, closing the door as Mrs McPhee came out of her bedroom.

“Robby,” Gina said as she looked at her son, “I need you to be like a parent for the others now. I have no idea how they are going to split us up, or if they will keep us together, but you need to be the example, show them they’re going to be all right. Can you do that?”

“Yeah Mom,” Robby said as Kiera came back out. She had changed into a white tank top with a rainbow shooting star on the front, and pink capri pants. “I’ll go and get changed now, and then you can.”

Mrs McPhee nodded as Robby went into the room, before she said “now, Kiera, I need ye to hold these fer me…”

When Robby came back out, he was wearing a red and white football jersey with the number 12 on both sides, and black cotton shorts. He looked at Kiera as she stood there, her arms behind her back, and wondered what was happening.

“Look at me,” Kiera said as she turned round, and Robby saw the white sports socks that had been pulled up over her hands and arms, her wrists crossed and bound tightly together with white rope.

“Do as she says,” Gina said as she went into the bathroom, Robby turning and looking at Mrs McPhee as she held out two sponge balls.

“I need ye tae hold these, and make twa fists.” Robby nodded as he held the balls, his fingers sinking into the material as she took a roll of silver tape – and then covered his fists so they looked like silver gloves. She then pulled a clean pair of white sports socks up over his arms, before she said “turn round, and put yer hands behind yer back.”

As he did, Mrs McPhee took a roll of white tape and wrapped it round where the top of the sock was on his arms, before taking rope and crossing his wrists, then securing them tightly together, the rope going around and between his limbs. When she had finished, Robby tried to move his wrists – but he could not even wriggle his fingers.

“Okay no way we get to untie ourselves,” he said as he looked at Kiera, but he smiled as he said it while Mrs McPhee straightened a long length of rope and then doubled it over.

“We’re gonna fix yer arms tae yer sides as weel,” she said as she passed the rope round Robby’s body, pulling it tight around his stomach as his arms were forced into his sides. She then passed it round him again, this time around his upper arms and shoulders, and made several more passes as Ophelia did the same thing to her sister. He could feel the bands tightening with each pass, and then still more as she tied the ropes off, and used tow shorter lengths to cinch the bands between his arms and body.

“Feels snug,” Kiera said as Ophelia finished binding her arms, and she twisted round as their mother came out. Gina was wearing a pair of purple pyjamas, with a sleeveless top and capri pants that came over her knees – but as she looked at Robby and Kiera, she whispered “are you both all right?”

“We’re fine Mom,” Robby said, Kiera nodding as Ophelia made Gina hold two sponge balls in her hands. Both of the children watched as their mother had her hands covered, her wrists bound, and the ropes tied around her body in the same way as them – though for Gina, she was worried as her vest top was stretched over her own chest.

“Now then,” Ophelia said as she took rope under Gina’s arm, up and around the back of her neck, and then under the other arm before tying it off, “let’s go downstairs and have a seat in the front room.”

As they walked down, Ophelia went into the dining room, returning with Karen, Dustin, and Danielle. “Oh my,” Dustin said, “will we look like that?”

“Ay, ye will – go wi Ophelia,” Mrs McPhee said as they walked into the front room, Gina sitting on the long couch as Kiera and Robby sat either side of her. Mrs McPhee picked up some of the lengths of rope from earlier, and knelt down, putting Kiera’s ankles together as they hung over the edge of the seat and wrapping the rope round them as she started to bind them.

Robby watched as the masked woman took the rope around and between his sister’s ankles, and then tied it off, before she used another length to secure her legs together below her knees. Kiera looked at them as she lifted them up and down, and then felt the rope forcing his own ankles together.

“As yer ferst,” Mrs McPhee said as she secured his legs below his knees, and then went to his mother, “ye pick what ye watch.”

“How about Coco?”

Kiera nodded as Gina said “we have an account through the television. You can find it there.”

“Guid,” Mrs McPhee said as Robby twisted his legs round, the ropes holding firm, as he wondered what else they might do – and then he saw his aunt and cousins walk into the room, their upper bodies secured in the same way as theirs.

“hey cus,” Danielle said with a smile, “comfy?”

“Well, secure and comfy,” Robby said with a grin as he looked over. Danielle was wearing one of his other football shirts, this one black and white with the number 87 on the front, but her arms were behind her back, and the two bands of rope held them firmly in place as well. Dustin was twisting round, the ropes round his lime green top with “move your body” written on it rubbing on him, while he also had on blue shorts.

As for his Aunt Karen, she was wearing a pair of grey pyjamas with white hearts printed on them, the sleeves just above the white bands at her elbows – but she looked at Gina, and said “are you…”

“Trying not think about it,” Gina said as she looked at the others, Karen nodding as the three of them sat on a second couch, Mrs McPhee taking more ropes and kneeling down before she started to secure their legs as well.

“Hey Robby – want to spend the night in the same room as me?”

“I don’t know if we have the choice,” Robby said, blushing as he saw the way the ropes looked on his mother, Danielle, and aunt Karen – and then he saw his Aunt Maria come in with Sammy. His aunt was also wearing grey pyjamas – her flannel jacket buttoned up the front, with cap sleeves, and long pants. His five year old cousin was wearing grey cotton pyjamas with black trim, but both of them had their arms and upper body as tightly secured as they did.

“It feels like I’m getting a big hug,” Sammy said as he stood by the chair, watching as his mother sat down and then her ankles and legs secured, before he was helped to sit across her lap, watching the ropes as they went round his own ankles as well.

“We’re going to be watching Coco,” Robby said, “but I suspect we may not be able to say very much.”

“that’s right.”

Gina looked to the door where her husband was standing with the two masked men. “I’ll see you all later,” John said with a smile, “enjoy the film.”

“Before we start the film, though, we need to make sur everyone is quiet,” Ophelia said, “so I need a volunteer to show everyone what is going to happen.”

“I’ll do it.”

The others looked at Robby, as Ophelia said “very well then – you first then the others. Mrs McPhee?”

“Open yer moof laddie,” the Scots woman said as she folded a white cloth, and stood in front of Robby. He nodded, and then allowed her to push the cloth into her mouth, her gloved fingers making sure it was behind his teeth before he closed his lips over it.

“Robby?”

“Htshllrht,” he mumbled as Mrs McPhee folded another cloth, and pushed that one into Danielle’s mouth, the teenager nodding after she had done so.

Smaller cloths went into the mouths of Kiera, Dustin and Sammy, while Ophelia took out of the bag a length of white towelling, with a knot tied in the middle. Robby felt it between his teeth as he pushed it in, forcing the cloth further back before she tied the strip tightly round his head.

“Uhllnhttpushhtththutnoh,” Danielle said with a giggle – and then she too was cleave gagged with a length of towelling. Robby looked at Sammy, whose cheeks were puffed out, but he smiled when he was cleave gagged.

At the same time, Mrs McPhee had pushed into the mouths of Gina, Karen and Maria compressed sponges, which had expanded in their mouths and forced their tongues to the floor of their mouth, before they do were cleave gagged with a knotted towelling strip.

“Now, remember this?” The children nodded as Ophelia peeled the end of the roll of white tape free, and then Robby felt it stick to the side of his cheek as she wound it tightly round his head, covering his mouth and chin as the white band grew thicker.

As she moved on to Danielle, Mrs McPhee tore the end of the roll of silver tape free. For a moment, the memory of the night in the closet came back, but this time she wound that round his head over the white band. He could not feel it, but he knew it was making him even more silent.

“Hrrhuhlrhhttrhbbe,” Gina said as one by one the children had the lower half of their heads enclosed in white and silver. Robby nodded as he watched the others, then his mother and aunts, before Mrs McPhee folded a black scarf into a band, and tied that tightly round his head, covering the layers and making it look as if he only had that as the gag.

“Hnnhnddd?”

“Hssdhhrht,” Robby mumbled as he shook his head, the gag holding firm as he watched the scarf been tied around Danielle’s head. One by one – Kiera, Dustin, Sammy – they were silenced, and then their mothers, before Ophelia started the film. The two masked woman sat down, watching all of them as the music started to play…

“All right,” John said as he sat at his computer, “I’m in – what do you want me to do now?”

“Plug this in,” Jay said as he handed him a USB stick, “it will take care of everything. Then go with Edward – time you changed and got ready for bed as well.”

John nodded and pushed the device into a port on his computer, then stood up and walked out of the room with the second masked man, Jay watching the screen as more windows opened. He could hear the music from downstairs, and the sound of the shower running, and smiled to himself…

“How are we doing?”

“Almost done,” Jay said as he turned and looked at Edward and John. The man of the house was now wearing a black t-shirt, and black and grey plaid lounge pants – as well as two bands of white rope around his upper body and arms, holding them tightly to his sides as he tried to move his covered hands behind his back.

He watched as his computer screen went blank, Jay removing the stick and putting it in his pocket as he stood up. “Excellent – let us go and see how the family is doing – once we have you nice and quiet.” John saw he compressed sponge ball in the leather gloved hand in front of him, and nodded as he opened his mouth.

When he walked into the front room, John looked at the others and said “Hhhrhuh?”

“Whrfhn,” Gina said as he saw Kiera with his head against his wife’s side, her eyes slowly closing while Sammy was sleeping with his head on his mother’s chest. Dustin was also sleeping, his chest rising and falling as Karen rubbed her cheek on his head.

“Mrs McPhee, Ophelia – the two boys need to be taken to bed. If Edward helps, will you take care of that?”

“Aye,” the masked woman said as Edward lifted Daniel in his arms, Ophelia picking Sammy up off Maria’s lap as she watched, and the three of them headed up the stairs.

“Sit down,” Jay said to John, waiting as he took a seat before he took more rope and lashed his ankles together, the hems of his pant legs flaring out under the tightly wound rope.

“Whrrthghnn,” Karen tried to say.

“The boys? They will share a bed, as will Danielle and Kiera. Robby, when the time comes, will join the boys.”

Danielle looked over at her cousin and nodded as Kiera’s eyes finally closed, her chest rising and falling as she breathed in and out through her nose. Karen, Gina, and Maria all watched as Jay secured John’s legs below his knees, the black scarf round his head the only indicator of just how quiet he was forced to be.

A few minutes later, Edward and Ophelia returned, picking up Danielle and Kiera respectively and carrying them out of the room, as the closing credits of the film ended. Jay smiled as he said “well, time we made you all comfortable for the night. Stand up, and jump to the door – Robby can show you how to do it.”

Robby nodded as he pushed himself forward and stood up, watching as his parents and aunt did the same, and then jumped to the door, feeling the tight ropes rubbing on him as he did so. Slowly, the others followed, then they pushed themselves one by one to the top of the stairs and waited for the others to follow.

As they did, Gina saw Danielle and Kiera on her bed. Both girls were lying on their sides, facing each other, and Robby could see her cousin’s ankles had been pulled back and tied to the ropes around her upper body. A length of rope ran from Kiera’s ankles to the foot of the bed, Mrs McPhee nodding as she stood and watched.

“Karen, Maria, you will be in the spare bedroom,” Jay said as he opened the door, all five of them jumping in before the two other women went either side of the double bed, and manged to lie on their sides facing each other. Jay and Edward then took more ropes and pulled their bound ankles back, securing them to the ropes round their chests as they lay there.

Robby and his parents then went to their bedroom, Robby watching as they were helped to lie on their bed facing each other and then were hogtied. John wriggled over and gently kissed Gina on her gagged mouth before Jay took Robby by the arm and made him jump to his room.

As they went in, he saw Ophelia standing, watching both Sammy and Dustin. They were both asleep, ropes going from their ankles to the foot of his bed, as Jay put a pair of pillows on the floor.

“I’m afraid you’re sleeping here,” he said, Robby nodding as he knelt and then then lay down with his head resting, Ophelia pulling his ankles back as he felt the ropes tightening on his legs, and then the way they were secured to his back as well. As the tow masked intruders left, turning the light off, Robby tried to stay awake – but he suddenly felt very, very tired…

“Rhnbbb?”

As Robby opened his eyes, he saw that the sun was starting to come through the drawn curtains, and he then saw Sammy looking at him, Dustin sitting himself up and trying to get free – without much success.

He could hear other muffled calls as well, as he said “Hruhbffhlrht?”

“Nhddthlht.”

Robby nodded, and said “hlddhnnn” as they all heard footsteps running up the stairs. As he looked to the door, he saw it open, and a police officer look in.

“Got three in here,” he called over his shoulder as he knelt down and untied Robby’s legs, then helped him to sit u before he untied the scarf round his head.

“Good god,” he whispered as he saw the silver and white bands, taking a pen knife and removing each layer until Robby spat the cloth out.

“My family…”

“My colleagues are freeing them.”

“Free my cousins – before they wet themselves.”

The officer nodded As Robby took big breaths of air – what had happened? When did the intruders leave?

And why, after been held hostage, dd he feel so good?
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Ducttapemouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapemouth »

Amazing story, KP. Thank you. I love family hostages
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic