Punishing young brother (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tiedupboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Punishing young brother (M/m)

Post by Tiedupboy »

PART ONE
My name is Luke, I’m 18 yo and live with my parents and with my younger brother: Mark, who are 14 yo. Our relationship is...complicated. He just want to turn me crazy in several ways: stealing my clothes, trying to enter on my room... So one day, I decided to stop him.

The day was really cold, it was winter, my parents were out for the month, our grandmother was really sick and they went to take care of her. I arrived from the market, and took off my jacket and sneakers, keeping only my Vans sweatshirt, blue jeans and Nike crew socks with grey bottoms and heels. I was going to enter my room, when I saw Mark in my closet, taking from my drawer a blue turtleneck sweater and put it on. He just don’t realized that I was in home and just stare there, looking himself on the mirror, on my extra sized sweater, grey sweatpants and white crew socks. I entered on the closet and said:

“You look good on my sweater kiddo, keep with him tonight, it’s very cold.”

He answered me with surprise and fear:

“Really? I was freezing, so i thought that a larger clothe would keep me warm.”

“Yeah, take one of my beanes too, maybe that one” I pointed to a large blue one, grabbed it and put on my brother’s head, I wanted to gain his trust. “Here you are, nice and warm” I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled to him, he looked with a strange look, said thanks and got out of my closet. It’s time to prepare my revenge.

I’m into tugs since I was 12, so I know how to tied a person up. I also have a box, witch I keep on my closet, with a large variety of ropes, bandannas and tape. I opened the box and took two short coins of rope and a pair of long white socks knotted together. Perfect, let’s start the fun.

The little bastard was on the living room, just in the couch watching TV. I walked quietly, and when I was close enough I wrapped my arm around his neck:

“What are you doing???”

“This is my revenge kiddo!”

With no difficulty, I turned him on his belly and grabbed his arms, the ropes were tied in his wrists. I secured his legas and tied his socked feet.

“Are you mad ‘cause the sweater? But you said I can keep with it tonight!”

“Nope, your are just a little thief, today I gave you the permission, but and my other clothes and stuffs? And I think you are talking to much little bro”

“SorMppphhhh” he grunted as I stuffed the knot on his mouth and knitted it behind his head, covered with my own blue beanie.

“Shhhhh, we are going to have a lot of fun kid!”

Author’a note: this is my first story, and English isn’t my native language, so sorry if it haves some mistakes
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome on board [mention]Tiedupboy[/mention]

Don't worry about making mistakes, this is a nice attempt at writing your first TUG story in english.
Keep writing and keep reading. Practice will make you better.

Can't wait to see what Luke has in store for his younger brother! ;)
Keep it up man!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the board [mention]Tiedupboy[/mention]

Good story, I like scenes of siblings messing with each other! Can't wait for the next part

And I agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , it's well writtend for english being your second language, and with some more practice, you'll do great!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

As my friends, I also have the honor to welcome you, it is always good to see new authors here, and don't worry about English, many here also don't have English as their first language. Practice leads to perfection!

Let's wait and see what Luke has saved for his younger brother.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story! English is a second (or third) language to many of us, so don’t worry about making mistakes, you’re not the only one!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I wouldn’t be surprised if [mention]Tiedupboy[/mention] was from our neck of the woods... :)
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

Promising start! Don't let the language stop you from writing, it's just a minor obstacle. and as mentioned before: a lot of us don't have English as their native language.
Keep up the good work, can't wait to see how this evolves!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the "League of TUGs Writers". I can only agree with what the others have said; it's good to see so much early feedback.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Axeljohansson »

Very good start. I wanna read the rest of it :)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant start and well written, especially as it isn't in your native tongue! Looking forward to seeing how the revenge plays out
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great start! I'm always pleased to see dialogue in a story and you had plenty. Your English is way better than my {insert any language}. The more you write the better you'll get. You have a large group eager to read your stories, so please continue.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Nice, amazing start!

I'm wating Luke can teach a good lesson to respect other people's things to Mark
Tiedupboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupboy »

Part two

He’s bound and sock gagged on the couch, struggling like I am going to kill him. His dark black eyes looking to me with fear and anger at te same time, he looks like me: the same eyes and hair. It’s time to tied him for really. I blindfold him with my blue beanie, he struggles even more. I run to my closet and pick up a huge blue bandanna, more rope, and a very special gift for that kid, a electric toothbrush.

He don’t realize that I’’ in the living room again, so I tied the bandanna over his already sock gagged mouth and he grunts a lot, complaining of the gag.

“This will be a awesome month kiddo” I love calling him kiddo “this will be a awesome month...”

I put my hand over the sweater and his long sleeve T-shirt, he grunts but he don’t know what I’ll do. My hand reach his little and sensible nipples, I grad both and twist them at the same time, Mark scream with pain. I hold his nipples and start to press them, he grunts a lot.

I grab his socked feet and start to tickle him, even wearing socks he is very ticklish, the torture continue, I stop when I see tears on his face.

“I said that it was going to be awesome, huh? Are you enjoying it little bro?”

“MPPPHHH!”

“I accept it like a yes. Oh, I almost forgot, I have a special gift for you kid!”

“Mphhhh?!”

“Oh yeah, and you will love it!”

I grab the electric toothbrush and turn it on, I don’t know what he thought that it was, but he got really scared with the sound. I grab his feet again and start to pass the toothbrush on his feet, It took the sock off and he start to laugh a lot. I pass the toothbrush on his legs, and when it get on his crotch he grunts, I ignore it (he is just too young for this kind of bondage, he also is my brother). The toothbrush go to under the sweater and I pass it on his sides and armpits, Mark explode in laughs and tears. I continue on his armpits for 10 minutes, he got enough.

“Ok kiddo, I think that you need some extra clothes huh?”

He shakes his head on a “no” and grunt, he is sweating and his face is very red, I put him on my shoulder and we go to my room...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Please continue this story
notmyusualusername
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by notmyusualusername »

Great story, nice job!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I love it very much
Tie me up and have fun with me
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Yes to more items and clothes for the brother.. he must be cold and as a long time [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] fanaticist I can only hope the kinds of bondage he writes about may be inflicted on this cold guy..

Excellent writing and storytelling. :)
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really hope that there will be a sequel to this story she is really great
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I notce that [mention]Tiedupboy[/mention] is still with us and has checked in very recenty so let's hope.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very nice story. I hope the little thief will have to face a lot more of strict roping and merciless tickling :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Tiedupboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupboy »

Ok guys, for personal reasons I didn’t wrote a chapter for this for a long time. I’m going to write the final chapter, so wait just a long more.
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

I’m glad you’re back and even more glad that this story was bumped from almost a year ago. A great read and please continue! Take your time though! ;)
Tiedupboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedupboy »

FINAL CHAPTER
I put him on my bed, the little brat is squirming like crazy, oh gosh, this is a dream coming true!a I have a very large grey sweatshirt that my girlfriend’s brother borrowed to me when I was cold at their place (he is a very big and muscled guy), I grab it from my closet and show to the kid:

“Look brat, a awesome present from John!”
I untied his wrists and made him put it. Next I pick a black and white ski mask, made of wool with a etnical pattern, and put on my loved little brother. A scarf to finish his outfit and his wrists are tied back.

“All right kiddo, now that you are comfy, I think that I’m going to Victoria’s place, she told me that her parents are out for the weekend, you know what it means...”

“MMMMPPPPPPHHH”

THE END

(Actually, I’m going to turn this story in a adult story, and a little surprise is waiting for the older brother. I confess that the end is really poor, but the next story will be much better.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tiedupboy[/mention] I'm bumping your story because it just occurred to me that [mention]Paris_bondage[/mention] will absolutely LOVE this one.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Great Story, love it
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Much better. Keep writing. As I said earlier, writing (especially in a second or third language) is an acquired skill. The more you do it, the better you get at it.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic