Worst Party Ever (m+/m+) - Final chapter added (05. Febuary)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! You did, however, just miss chapter 5. I posted it a few minutes before your post. ;)

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] No, I didn't miss it.

My post was designed to let you know that I've just finished part 4 and that I'll be moving onto chapter 5 a bit later today ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Addictedtoropes

Post by Addictedtoropes »

A very intriguing and hot story. Hope all of them end up tightly hogtied and gagged..some barefoot..hahaha
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh your killing me here, I thought for sure you’d give us the identity in this chapter ;)

Now I’m unsure who it is. Being victor seems to obvious, perhaps it’s Neil. You noted he wouldn’t do this to his own so now he’s got complete control of the situation with none of them suspecting him.

Great chapter yet again really loving the story
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this story is really great and what a suspense it is really great really I want to be the next to be captured, really excellent this story
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for the responses, guys. :)

Provided by bondagefreak

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

More twists and turns. Nice work
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

This one is phenomenal excellent work
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks again for the feedback. :D And sorry for taking so long, just had a sort of writers block for some time. Here is the next part:

Chapter 6 – Capturing the Giant

Victor had taken off his jacket, when we got back to the kitchen. That was as good as an excuse to start talking to him as any.

“Hey, you are violating the dress code. Put that back on”, I said, trying to keep my voice mainly teasing. Victor just looked at me with a smirk. “It's too warm in here, and I don't want to sweat into the jacket. You will survive. Or are you saying that you suddenly don't like how I look now?”

I felt how my face got slightly red. That jerk! He knew, how to irritate me. But never mind, I had to continue on with the conversation. Even without focusing on him, I could see Neil grab one of the sleeping bags that my friends had brought over, carefully carrying it into the living room, probably to avoid bringing Victors attention to them. The living room was connected to the kitchen through a door that we kept always open, so I would notice when Neil was ready.

“You know,”, Victor started talking again, “I'm not sure, how I feel about this situation. It seems like it's getting out of hand. And your mum kind of expects me to have an eye on you.” He looked somewhat serious, but also lost in thought. It irritated me. I didn't want him to end the game. “You sure that this is just one of you guys playing a prank on the rest?”

I gulped, not knowing how to answer. I still was certain that there was no dangerous person involved. In that case, he wouldn't have wasted time, by going after one person each time.

“Yeah, who else could it be? Come on, even if we don't catch the culprit, it's a fun evening, isn't it?”

But Victor didn't seem satisfied with that. He looked irritated. “To be honest, I really don't like this. Maybe I should get some tools, and free Justin, and the guys in the closet. I mean, it was fun, but it also went on long enough already, don't you think?”

He was right in some way, I couldn't deny it. The whole thing was weird and somewhat scary, but it also felt too exciting to end it now. I wanted to wait it out, danger be damned! Right on cue, Eric and Neil came out of the living room. Victor was standing with his back to them, and didn't hear their slow, soft steps, as they came closer, the opening of the sleeping bag held up.

“Come on, you really don't have to do this. Everything will be fine, I'm sure”, I said, trying to stop my neighbor from moving away.

Victor shook his head. “No, I'm the adult here, and I say we end it now. Sorry, but something about this whole thing seems off to me.”

Eric and Neil were already pretty close, but not quite near enough to attack. It was a matter of seconds, so I, in a case of mild panic, grabbed Victors tie and pulled him a bit closer. My neighbor was caught off guard by this, just giving off a light grunt. It wasn't much time, but my friends decided to just go for it. They closed the small distance and pulled the sleeping bag over Victors head. I let go of the tie and, the bag was pulled completely down immediately.

Victor was still confused and just stammered some words, while moving his arms around. Neil didn't loose any time, and drew the string of the sleeping bag close, before sealing it of with a knot. And with that, we had captured Victor.

“Hey, what just happened?”, he asked, still confused. He tried to move his feet, but immediately realized that they were trapped by the opening of the bag. “Is this a sleeping bag? Who did this? Let me go!”

Neil grinned, obviously very satisfied with himself. “Nope, sorry, can't do that, killer. First, you have to tell us where you are hiding the keys for the closet and the stuff that you used on Justin.”

There was a short pause, before Victor realized what he just heard. “You think I captured the other guys? Don't be ridiculous, I didn't even know about this nonsense, before I came over. At that point, three of you were already tied up!”

My neighbor intensified his struggle. “Come on, guys, let's put him on the floor. We need to make it harder for him to move.” Eric, Hunter and I nodded. And, while Victor was capable of beating two or three of us at once, he normally wasn't as handicapped as now. There was just no way for him to avoid getting wrestled to the ground by us. Soon enough, he was lying on his stomach, with me and Eric sitting on his back.

“Ow, come on guys, you are heavy. Let me go!”, Victor complained, but, aside from struggling, there was nothing he could do. We all took visible pleasure from him being our prisoner.

“Well, time for some interrogation”, Neil proclaimed, before sitting down on his lower legs, and taking off Victors socks. “What are you doing? Neil?!”, Victor said, a slight panic in his voice. Neil didn't say anything, but held up his hand while flexing his fingers. I couldn't see his face, but I would have bet on seeing a slightly unhinged smile there.

And sure enough, a few seconds later Victor couldn't stop laughing. Neil went all out, letting his fingers dance on the soles of our prisoner, who soon went from threats to begging, if only in the short moments between the forced laughter. I hadn't even known that Victor was that ticklish, but he was completely helpless. It was actually pretty hard to constrain him to his lying position, as he thrashed around so much. Hunter needed to help us keeping him from moving.

After five minutes, Neil stopped. Victor was breathing heavily, and was clearly too tired to try to escape. So my friend got up, collecting the rope and tape that we had left on the floor earlier. Afterwards, he started to talk.

“This was the first punishment. But it will not be the last, except if you tell us about the keys. Well?”

Victor still breathed heavily, but managed to answer “I have no idea, I'm not the killer. Let me go!”. There was a bit of begging in the last sentence, and I felt somewhat bad. I wasn't sure how I felt about torturing him.

“Wait a second, before we do anything else, I want to know how you even got the idea that it was him. You didn't actually tell us”, I said. Neil looked at me, slightly annoyed, but relenting. “Well, the stuff that was used to tie up Justin can't have been that cheap. I couldn't buy cuffs, or such a mask, and neither could any of us, I guess. But he”, Neil said, pointing at Victor, “earns money. Not that much, granted, but he definitely has more than we do.”

“I wouldn't waste money on stuff like that, come on”, Victor answered. But there was some logic to it. Neither me nor my friends had enough money to buy stuff like that. At least I assumed, I had no idea how much cuffs would cost, but they certainly weren't cheap.

“Also, it's not like the door to your house was ever locked, right? He could have easily snuck in, tied up Peter, and go back out. We have no idea where he was, back when everything started.” I considered this. It was true, and, because Victor wasn't even planned to be here, he was the last one I would have suspected.

“Ok, I guess. But stop tickling him, let's just keep him in the bag”, I demanded, not wanting Victor to suffer any more. Neil rolled his eyes, but nodded. “Ok, ok, but we need to prepare him a bit more. This doesn't look safe to me.” He took a few seconds, thinking.

“So, are you cooperating, or not? We need to switch the sleeping bag around, so that your head is free and not your feet. Just to make sure you don't suffocate, or anything”, Neil explained. There was a bit of silence, before Victor answered. “What do you mean, cooperate?”

“Well, I need to make sure that you don't try to escape. The main thing would be, that you put your hands behind your back, so that we can tie them up.” While explaining that, Neil had already started binding our prisoners feet with some rope.

“Ugh, just let me go, ok? I'm not the culprit, I promise!”

I had to grin a bit. While I didn't want to see him actually suffer, it did feel nice to have him in a position of no power.

“Sorry, Alex, but I need to assure us some cooperation.” And with that, Neils fingers started to dance again over Victors bare soles, and my poor neighbor started again to laugh like crazy. It was only short lived, as Neil stopped, as soon as he heard the first beg for mercy.

“So, did you change your mind?”, my friend, whose sadistic side started to irritate me a bit, asked. “Just get it over with”, Victor replayed, obviously trying to not get tickled anymore. I was really surprised that I had never known how sensitive he was to this.

“Great, than cross your hands behind your back”, Neil demanded, and, after some hesitation, Victor complied. The fight seemed to have gone out of him. Eric and I got up, but still held him down with our hands.

Neil would have to pay for this. I wouldn't have wanted to change places, whenever Victor would get free. But my friend seemed to enjoy his new found power.

Neil slowly pushed the opening of the sleeping bag up to Victors belt, where he fastened it again. Then he applied some more rope, one time below the knees, one time in the middle of the upper legs. Then came the critical part, the hands.

“You promise to behave yourself?”, he asked, before continuing. Victor sighed, but agreed not to move. Eric and I still pushed him to the ground, but in any case, he couldn't change in an instant from his hands behind his back to using them to get up. So Neil probably felt pretty secure, as he pushed the bag up. He fastened it around the elbows, before using some more rope on the hands. And with that, Victor was, without a doubt, helpless.

Some more rope was applied to the upper arms, but that was not a problem. With the hands tied, Victor had lost the last way of defending himself. So we finally put away the sleeping bag for good, and greeted him with a warm smile.

I had never seen Victor so annoyed. Neil was probably not the only one who was going to pay for this day, but that didn't matter now. It was too much fun, seeing him helpless on the floor.

“I swear, you will all pay for this.” I nearly had to laugh, it felt just too cliched. But, trying not to be mean, I restrained myself.

Eric didn't. He just laughed, which made Victor go red. He tested his bonds, struggling and rolling from side to side, but Neil had done well. There didn't seem to be much, if any, leeway.

But he was not done yet. Neil picked up the sleeping bag again, and went to Victors feet. “Come on, guys, help me. Just pick his legs and his body up, so that I can pull up the bag.” We immediately went to work and, despite Victors helpless struggles and threats, he was soon inside the bag. Except this time the right way around, with only his head sticking out.

Neil finished, by securing the cord of the bag near the neck, and knotting it off. I had to grin, as Victor looked rather silly, with the collar and tie knot still visible, while the rest of his body was covered by the sleeping bag.

“Well done, everyone, we got our killer. Now, we only have to get him to talk.”

Describing Neils smile was hard. It looked like the smile of the nice, cute boy he usually was, but there was a small, crazy edge to it, it seemed to me. He seemed to enjoy this more than he probably should have. But I was sure that he wouldn't go too far, it was probably just fun for him, to have control over a guy who was older, taller and stronger than him.

Still, the answer was basically the same. “How often do I have to tell you? I am not the killer, I have no idea where the keys are.”

Neil only answered with a smile. He definitely had wanted to hear that answer.

“You probably just need some time to think. We'll give it to you. Wait a second.” My friend got up, grabbing the socks he had taken of my neighbor. “Last chance, my friend. Where are the keys?”

Victor had a hard time looking anywhere but up, so he probably hadn't seen what Neil had done. So he didn't suspect anything, when he tried to answer. “How omph!”, he, uh, produced, when he was cut off by his own sock. Neil didn't waste any time using the surprise, and stuffed both socks inside Victors mouth. They were thin, but obviously still filled it up pretty well. I was clear that Neil had trouble to stuff the last bit inside.

Eric and I were near, enjoying the show. Eric had already prepared the tape, and immediately started wrapping it around Victors head, while I helped by holding it up. And soon enough, we were finished. We put Victor into a sitting position and moved him to wall of the living room. He was still visible from the kitchen table, and it was obvious that he struggled, but it mainly looked like he was taking a rest in the sleeping bag. If I hadn't known that he was tied up, he would have looked like he just took a time-out while trying to get warm.

The gag, of course, made the reality pretty obvious.
Last edited by FelixSH 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Provided by bondagefreak

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] I was so pleased to log in and see a new chapter, and what a great chapter it was. The sleeping bag and tickle torture were great. As was the sock gag, love your work. Really stumped as to who the culprit is.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

You've really outdone yourself here [mention]FelixSH[/mention]

Not only was this chapter hugely enjoyable, but the description of the sleeping bag ambush, the ensuing struggle and the resulting sockgag was extremely well explained and elaborated.

I'm absolutely loving the realistic dialogue.
The story is filled to the brim with elements I really enjoy, and you've clearly not lost the sense of playfulness you usually inject your tales with.

Seems to me like you and [mention]cj2125[/mention] need to do a collab one day!

The thing that stood out to me most this time was Victor being trapped head first in the sleeping bag worm and then being wrestled down by the three smaller guys and sat on. Teamwork is the best way to take down any opponent, IMO.

Gagging Victor with his own socks was smart. Loved the way he was forced-gagged mid sentence and then got his face taped shut.
Also loved how genuine he seemed in claiming innocence, but how his three assailants cheered "we got our killer!" the instant the big guy was bound up and safely trussed in the sleeping bag.

No chances should be taken. And no mouths should be left ungagged until the real culprit is found.

Hopefully more of our readers will be commenting.
This is turning into something sensational.
Definitely a tale that I'll be revisiting many times over the coming months and years!

Can't wait for chapter 7, buddy!

P.s- I haven't seen you commenting on this one [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
Pretty sure this one'll be right up your alley.

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot for the feedback, guys, I can only repeat that it makes me very happy that you enjoy this story so much.

I thought that you might enjoy it, bondagefreak, you just can't say no to sleeping bags and sock gags. Very understandable. :lol:
I'm absolutely loving the realistic dialogue.
Thanks for telling me, I'm never quite sure about the quality of my dialogue. Good to know that it works. But thanks for the whole, detailed feedback. Feel free (but don't feel pressured) to point out things that didn't work for you, too, I'm always looking for constructive feedback in any form.

Provided by bondagefreak

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] Well, since you don't mind getting not-so-positive feedback then, there definitely is something that's not working out for me.

WAITING FOR MORE CHAPTERS!
Hahaha 8-)

No, but seriously though. I'm having way too much fun reading this even though the whole plot and theme is relatively non-kinky compared to a lot of the stuff I read. That says much about your abilities as a narrator and your skill at drawing your reader(s) in.

The dialogue is perfect.
Short and sharp. Very natural.

Don't change a thing.
Your recipe works. Keep it ;)

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] your dialogue is really good and feels realistic. You also make a good job describing what should be chaotic situations too! And I'm really into the mystery too!
Hojojutsutengu

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Agreed the scenario is fun, the conversations feel natural and each tie is unique in a way. I need a party like this.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really too too awesome me too wanna be trapped and totally helpless in a sleeping bag
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

A little late to this party, it really enjoying it. So cool that it actually has a mystery element to it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FelixSH[/mention]
I can't get enough of this tale.
I've read all six chapters three times now and am enjoying myself immensely.
Peter was inside, but not in the state I would have expected. He was lying on the floor, grunting and wriggling. His hands were tied behind his back, connected to his drawn-back feet. Additional rope was added at the lower and upper legs, as well as at the upper body, to pin the arms down. Multiple layers of tape were wrapped around his mouth. As his cheeks were bulging, it looked like something was stuck inside.

He increased his struggle, as soon as he saw us, trying desperately to tell us something through his effective gag. I probably should have freed him, but was in shock. Hunter didn't seem to mind what he saw, as he just started to laugh. This made Peter angry, and he tried even harder to get free. But he got nowhere.

This scene, and Shawn's capture in Chapter 3 were just perfect.

Peter sounds very seriously bound up, and I absolutely love the fact that he's very strenuously trying to get some words out past his cheek-filling stuff gag. The best past of the scene - besides the fact that he's trying to mouth off beneath his stuffing - is the fact that his friends leave him bound and muzzled without ever giving him the chance of getting those much needed words out.

Shawn's fate in Chapter 3 was equally delicious.
I'm probably repeating myself, but I love the fact that he was taken down by four guys and I love the fact that he was forcibly sockgagged and muzzled up against his will.

The reason why this is making it into my favourite tales is due to most of these scenes falling squarely into what I call "predicament bondage". I wrote about it here, in a reply to a reader who commented on a story: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=77303#p77303

Worst Party Ever totally fits into that genre, where some characters are unfairly bound and gagged against their will, while actually being innocent of the "crimes" they're suspected of.

That checks my boxes on so many levels.
Thank you for producing such an amazingly entertaining piece!

I can't wait to read the next part. And without pressuring you into anything, I'm sorta hoping this won't come to an end too soon.
Either way, we need more stories like this.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Loving this take on the classic murder mystery. The initial attempt to spin what is happening into a game but then the gradual realisation that something a bit more sinister is possibly going on. The characters turning on one another in their search for the killer. The group constantly splitting up leaving some to get caught and others without alibis.

The take down of Victor was wonderfully described and brilliantly executed. Alex's thoughts about what it was like to be restrained to the chair where also great. I love how some characters are much more into what is happening than others. Some have been bound and gagged for quite a while now against their will, unable to spill the beans.

For me the finger of suspicion is definitely pointing at Neil for the moment...

I'm also very much enjoying the fact that Alex has forced everyone to wear suits for his party. My sixth form at school had the same dress code and I can definitely appreciate the aesthetic, particularly with rope and tape accessories!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

No new chapter (sorry, I'll try to write it this week, no promise though), I just wanted to thank you all so much for the feedback. It's really nice to see people getting joy out of something I'm producing. Thank you all, I love your feedback, no matter how big or small it is.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago I'm also very much enjoying the fact that Alex has forced everyone to wear suits for his party. My sixth form at school had the same dress code and I can definitely appreciate the aesthetic, particularly with rope and tape accessories!
Thanks for pointing that out (and thanks, of course, for the kind words). Good to know that I'm not alone in enjoying that small aspect of the story. Being forced to dress up, and then being forced to stay in dress clothes, is an idea that I like a lot. Considering how much a lot of teenage guys dislike dressing up, it just feels like a nice element of torture to me. :mrgreen:
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Great feedback
Thanks for the extensive feedback. I like the term "predicament bondage", and am glad to have some sort of term to use for it. Bondage, for me, is mainly interesting, if the victim is in some way unwilling. Even if that person likes to be tied up in general, I just enjoy it so much more if in that specific instance, there is some unwillingness. If only because of the torture that is applied.

Our tastes are clearly pretty similar, except for the level of intensity we prefer. I really wished we lived at least somewhat closer to each other, we could have a ton of fun together. :lol:

And don't worry, there are still some chapters left, before this story is done.

Provided by bondagefreak

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

This is just nitpicking, but predicament bondage involves a tradeoff between two equally uncomfortable situations. For example, you have a taut rope around your throat and one around your privates, and can either stand upright and pull on the latter, or crouch, taking pressure off your jewels but throttling yourself instead.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Thanks for pointing that out, buddy.
Never looked it up and never heard of it. It makes sense, but then considering the word predicament applies to most non-con bondage scenarios, I don't feel too bad about unofficially baptizing this genre with that name ;)

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Loving this still
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago Our tastes are clearly pretty similar, except for the level of intensity we prefer. I really wished we lived at least somewhat closer to each other, we could have a ton of fun together. :lol:
Nonsense, boy.
You're right to believe that I like my victims very well bound and gagged, but that doesn't make me a very intense guy.
I'm actually fairly laid back and would be more than happy to spend a day a home, chilling and gaming with you tightly hogtied at my feet.

I'd just need to snatch something from my bedroom floor or laundry basket to keep that mouth of yours occupied and in check, and then we'd be all set for a day or two of online gaming.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Okay Mr.[mention]FelixSH[/mention]
Time to get back to business now. The party needs to continue.
Your fans are losing patience.
I am losing patience.

There's no way I'm going to let this fade away beneath the endless pages of newer content.
We want more chapters! 8-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic