Seasons of Love (mostly F/F) - Reunited

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

Bridget Sjaastad tightened the knots around the wrists of her older sister, Erin. She followed up with ropes for her thighs and ankles, and belts for her chest and waist. A knotted blue bandana cleave gag was appropriate for a girl in a red t-shirt and blue jeans. The captor had a green t-shirt and blue jeans, too.

The 12-year old smiled at her handiwork. She had successfully tied up her big sister. What fun! She watch in excitement as Erin fought the bonds. She was so eager that she failed to notice her big brother, Mike, coming for her!

"MMMMPH!" the hand gagged her.
"Hey, Bridge!"
"Mmmmmmmm!" she cried as a sock went in.
"Too bad!"
"Mmmmm!" a red bandana went in her mouth and was tied behind.

Bridget was soon tied like her sister. They just stared at each other and smiled. Being tied up together was so much fun that there was no motivation to escape. Both girls laid around gag talking. They hummed favorite church songs, and grunted out patterns. It was all a big game

It's easy to have fun when with those you loved.

=============================================

The remaining girls of the Cool Girls' Club sat in Jenny Kristensen's home... all 3 of them. After the ouster of Casey and Hannah, only one other girl had come to any gatherings, and now, just one month later, it was just the three of them, sitting in a circle, all cross-legged.

Janie, the current ringleader, wore pink sweatpants, a brown t-shirt, and a pink bandana headband.

Nichole, the primary influence, wore navy blue sweatpants, a white tank-top, and a navy blue kerchief bandana.

Joy, the newbie and trainee, wore purple sweatpants, a brown tank-top, and a purple bandana headband.

They were talking girl things: music, boys, any sports interests they had. It had been agreed to wear one of their "official club colors," which they did at club activities, and they each happened to choose sweats on this cold, snowy day. In fact, it was snowing outside at this particular time. Jenny's parents were both at work, but their school had let out early, giving them 3 free hours together of which they eagerly took advantage. That time would turn out to be MUCH, MUCH longer.

As they enjoyed themselves with video games to decide who wouldn't be tied up, they received a phone call. Jenny answered and returned with a grave face.

"Roads have been declared impassable and curfew is in place. We're all stuck here, and my parents can't get home."
"Now what?!" Joy asked, clearly worried.
"Stay here!"
"Well, then feed me before you tie me up!"
"Nah, we're going to do the tying now and eat after."
"Only once we know if it's Jenny or I being tied!"
"Right!"

Jenny was a choke artist at these things. She always lost in spite of playing the most video games. Eventually, her inevitable defeat seemed near... but then she roared from the jaws of death... to victory!

"Pounded!"
"I... lost..."
"Yep!" Jenny beamed.

First Jenny and Nichole tied up Joy's ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, and elbows, adding a breast harness and waist rope. Then Jenny did the same to Nichole. After this, Nichole spoke up.

"I lost on purpose."
"You what?!!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!??!?"
"I did... I wanted to be tied up!"
"You're crazy!" Jenny laughed.
"I sure AM!"
"For this, you get gagged!"
"No, no," Nichole turned and twisted, "OMPH!"

Jenny followed with a white bandana cleave gag. She did the same to Joy, even the white cleave gag. Both girls made interesting MMPH's against their bonds.

Jenny set upher phone, got between her friends, put her arms around with her hands in a "V" for victory, and smiled as the phone took a picture.

"Time delay," she explained.

Then she wrapped their heads in 6 layers of duct tape and repeated the photo process. Then she slipped Joy's headband over her eyes as a blindfold. She removed Nichole's kerchief, folded it, and blindfolded her. Finally, the photos were repeated.

Nobody could see the loving smile on Jenny's face as she observed her captive's struggles.

Lauren Patterson tried to scream, but nothing came out except some gurgling sounds barely audible to her. The gag in her mouth was unlike anything she had experienced before. A sock was jammed in, followed by a knotted black bandana cleave gag. Over this she had a red bandana cleave gag. That was under 7 layers of tape wrapped with brutal tightness. A little sticky wad of tape was added, and then a brutally tight pink bandana triangle OTM gag was over that.

Lauren was on the floor in her bright blue trainers, bright blue tank top, abd bright blue bandana headband with her hair in a bun. She had brutal bondage, too. She sat in a chair with her wrists, forearms, and elbows tied behind. Her ankles, knees, and thighs were tied together. Ropes attached her legs to both both legs of the chair at her ankles and knees. Another rope ran from her ankles to the chair base. Her waist and breast harness were fastened into the chair. Her wrists and elbows were tued to the chair. Even her shoulders were fastened to the chair! Finally, a white bandana blindfolded her.

Janie Patterson was a wicked captor. Since their first adventure, they had not had a TUG. Janie had been itching for the opportunity to bind and gag her beloved softball teammate who doubled as her favorite person on earth. She just sat and eagerly watched the struggle.

And struggle.

And struggle.

And struggle.

Finally Janie had enough of struggle. She wanted escape action! She piped up

"Sis, can you even move?"
"Unh uh!"
"Let me help. Watching you escape is the fun part!"
"UKH!" Lauren moaned, as her arms were free from the chair.
"You have a chance now."
"MPH!"

This was much more fun for both Janie and Lauren. Janie removed Lauren's blindfold so that they could at least make eye contact.

Oh, how Janie worshipped her big sister.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

And the fun keeps going! I always look forward to your next chapters.
Last edited by hafnermg 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 715

The day had come. Today, Lauren Patterson would become a Kryzczynski... it was also the day Amanda would become a Patterson!

All Janie could do was cry. She was overjoyed for her siblings. She was devastated that they'd be moving onto new chapters.

There was little she could do now. She had to accept this reality. She was also Amanda's Maid-of-Honor, opposite Lauren's duo of Jenny and Kendra. It was also stressful, but it was all over. After so many weeks of frenzy, it was good for it to end.

She cried while the organist played "Here Comes the Bride" from Tannenhauser. She cried when her father brought in her sister. She cried as they said, "I do." she cried and cried and cried. All Janie was doing was crying. Most people were touched, but she knew she was selfish. That made her cry too.

Jenny tried to help, as did Ashley. Janie was just completely inconsolable. That moment was one of finality.

"I now pronounce each of you man and wife. You may each now kiss your bride."
"*blubbering*"

Jenny was keeping the sanity. She had been staying with the Patterson's the entire week (and would for a few days after to comfort Janie), and it had been uneventful except for the seemingly nightly TUGs, which usually ended in all but one of Jenny, Joyce, Janie, Trent, and Lauren being completely roped up and gagged for the night.

Jenny was, for the first time, sincerely p¡$$€d off though. She was going to fix Janie's wagon for this. How could she be so selfish?! Lauren and Amanda just thought that Janie was really that happy. They hadn't been talking to Janie like Jenny had been.

When the wedding party was over, Jenny, Joy, and Janie returned to the Patterson residence. Lauren and Zack went off to the Yucatan, and Amanda and Trent headed to Disney.

"Janie, I am so angry with you!" Jenny yelled without even undressed.
"What for?!" Janie snapped back, surprised by Jenny's anger.
"We talked over this every day for a week!"
"What?!"
"How you needed to make sure you were ready and weren't going to make a scene! Instead, you embarrassed yourself all day long!"
"Well, it's too late! I can't take it back."
"I have a plan!"
"What the hell, Jenny?!" Janie asked as she was grabbed and handcuffed.
"I promised you!"
"Stop, please! Jenny!"
"Janie... there aren't words that describe how upset I am!"
"Why?!"
"Janie, Lauren is one of my best friends. I want so badly to see her wedding go perfect, and of all people YOU screwed it up! You ruined what should have been the happiest day of her life!" Jenny sobbed.
"Jenny, I'm sorry. I really am. I am already missing them so much! Jenny, I've always hD one or both of them since I can remember!"
"I just... I wanted it perfect. Janie... I have to forgive you. I'm sorry I'm so testy about it. I bet she didn't even notice."
"Jenny, I AM sorry. I forgive you for whatever you think you did."
"You need a hug kid."
"Thanks. Jenny?"
"Hmm?"
"Release me, please?"
"Oh, hell, no!" Joyce laughed, watching.
"Sure. I'll tie you up when we're ready for bed."
"Then get these cuffs off me."
"All right, Janie."
"Thank you!"
"I can't imagine how it must feel to be in ypur position... but I actually can in a way."
"How so?"

The girls conversed while changing.

"Nichole. I might not be blood to her, but I still love her as if she were."
"Hmmmm..."
"Over 15 years of being inseparable will make you close. I have been struggling with the reality that after this fall I won't be living with her ever again."
"That's harsh."
"Technology blesses me with always being able to keep in close contact. We're going to have other things to worry about though: homes, families, jobs."
"Suddenly doing it all without her."
"I can't handle myself...," she choked down some tears, "at times."
"Don't start. You'll get me blubbering again."
"Right... well... it's time. Put your hands behind your back."
"Right-o!"

Janie, now in her red trainers and a red tank-top with her hair in a bun, turned and put her arms together as instructed. Jenny, now in her pink camouflage pajama pants and matching pink tank-top, bound Janie's wrists, crossing them about halfway up the forearm.

"That's enough!"
"Oh, you know it isn't!"

Jenny followed by binding Janie's elbows and adding the breast harness and waist rope. Joyce now returned in her pajamas, having gone downstairs to do so; she had purple pastel pants and a pastel yellow top.

"Doing me up well!"
"But of course!"
"Do her well!" Joyce heckled.
"Oh, don't prod Jenny!"
"I don't need prodding!"
"You never have needed prodding, have you? You're always----"
"Shut up!"
"MMMMM!" Janie received a blue rubber ball threaded with a white bandana.
"Gag that girl!"
"That's better!" Jenny knotted it tightly.
"Mmmmm!"
"Now, get into bed!"
"Mmph!" she was pushed onto the bottom bunk.

Jenny tied Janie's ankles, knees, and thighs before hogtying her.

"Joyce, I want this to be special somehow. I want to remember this night... the night I found someone who knows exactly who I am...," she was giving Janie a back massage of sorts, "I want to do something unique so that it'll make a picture that I will always know by sight."
"I have a couple ideas."
"Try them!"

Janie was touched. She never realized that her own life story could be similar to someone else's or that she could actually make a difference in someone's life. She suddenly had a deeper understanding of how much Lauren and Trent were her friends as well as her siblings.

Joyce was pretty cruel. She ran a rope from Janie's ankles, up into the slats of the bed above, and then down to Janie's harness. She followed that by running ropes from each knee to the nearer bed post and did the same with her shoulders.

"I have an idea," Jenny grabbed her pink camouflage bandana and folded it up.
"Whatever works!"
"You know I never use thsee certain ones for TUGs! That's how I will remember: the unique restraints we gave her."
"Hey, it sounds good to me!"
"Mmmph!" Janie was blindfolded.
"Perfect!" Jenny photographed and filmed her captive.

"Jenny...," Joyce started.
"Yeah," Jenny asked in a quiet but happy tone.
"I wish I could be in your shoes... having family."
"Awww..."
"But I do right here in that girl and her siblings."
"That's wonderful."
"That means you just tied up my sister. That means I must get you back!"
"Uhh... Hmmm... you think I will just let you do that to me?"
"I'm forcing you!"
"That's different!" Jenny laughed as her elbows got roped behind her.
"This will change your attitude about me!" Joyce followed with wrist bonds.
"Now what?!"
"I put you on your sleeping bag!"

Joyce followed with the usual thigh, knee, and ankle ropes as well as a breast harness and waist rope.

"Quiet now!"
"MMMMMMMMMM!" Jenny responded through Joyce's ball gag.
"Let's see... I know!"

Joyce laid Jenny on her stomach on the sleeping bag and dragged it over to the ladder of the bunk bed. She pulled Jenny's ankles up at a 90-degree angle fastened them to the bunk.

"Here I come!"
"MMMPH!" Jenny moaned as a pink bandana blindfolded her.
"You girls some TLC."

Joyce put each girl's hair in a beautiful braid. Then she spoke again.

"Girls, just remember that love is such an awesome thing. No matter how far apart you are, your true friends are thinking of you. When you're sad, they'll talk to you and let you lean on your shoulder. When you're happy, they want to share in your joy. When you need someone to be at your side, they will be there. Nichole and Lauren would die for you... Nichole nearly did once. Don't forget that. Yes, it's a new chapter of life, but there's still so much to be happy about. Thank God you have the lives you do! Good night girls, and thanks for also being *my* friends."

Joyce filmed and photographed her victims, turned off the light, and took her new place in Lauren's bunk. It might have been Lauren's bed, but Joyce didn't want to take Lauren's place in any other way.

Lauren and Zack were in the cabin of their ship. They were sitting around, waiting for the caffeine to wear off. They smiled at each other and talked a little, but mostly they were enjoying each other's company. July 22, 2017, would forever be their wedding anniversary. Finally, around midnight, they turned out the lights and got into bed. For the first time in their lives, they were in bed... as a couple... with someone.

Trent and Amanda were staring out the window at the lights of Disney World. Finally, they closed the curtains, got into bed, and watched TV. After some time, they turned off the lights. It was their first legitimate time sleeping together.

"Trent, I have a secret," Amanda said as she and Trent... were... that...
"What?"
"We had a shotgun wedding."
"Wait a minute! I'm going to be a father?!"
"Yeah. Isn't it fun?"
"I still have a year of college!"
"We'll manage. Besides, we're moving back in with your parents. They'll understand."
"Yeah... you're right baby."
"Now we need a name..."
"Later."
"Yeah... Later..."

Oh, what joy for them.

"Mmmph!"
"Is that all you can say?"
"Mmmph!"
"OK, Nichole," Joy shrugged her shoulders.

While Jenny was away, Joy invited Nichole for a slumber party. It was a one-sided party, though! Nichole, wearing a white kerchief bandana and black trainers and a pale blue t-shirt, was bound at her ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows with a breast harness. A pale blue bandana and a strip of microfoam tape gagged her.

"Nichole, you're such an awesome friend. I can't believe we have been at this for 7 years."
"Mmm hmm!"

It reminded Joy of one summer...
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Oooh I wonder what happened that summer!
Deleted User 715

The Cool Girls' Club always had to battle summer heat. Many lazy days were spent in Jenny's house, as she had central air. Nichole wasn't really wanted in her house, and Joy's only had window units. Today, they were outside playing a sort of 3-way badminton they had made up.

Jenny, the 15-year old hostess, wore red trainers, a brown tank-top, and a pink bandana headband. Nichole, her best friend, wore navy blue trainers, a pale blue t-shirt, and a white bandana headband. Joy, the dissenter, wore purple trainers, a pink tank-top, and a purple kerchief bandana.

They enjoyed Jenny's homemade lemonade whilst they played. They had nary a care in the world while Jenny's parents were at work. They just had fun and enjoyed being together. They weren't misfits in the least; on fact, Jenny and Joy, particularly, had many friends, while Nichole preferred a core of 3-5 extremely close friends.

Jenny was the only girl in the town who boast having parents in their 30s, grandparents all in their 50s, and great-grandparents all still living. This was before they realized Bridget, too, had many relatives of extreme age living. Nichole only had grandparents left, and Joy had two ancient great-grandparents left. Nichole barely knew hers, though; Joy talked regularly to all of her grand-figures, even aunts and uncles.

Nichole's phone made its text sound. In between plays, Nichole sat down, took a sip of lemonade, and looked. She literally knocked the chair over and fell. She scrambled up.

"Oh, my God!!!!"
"What is it?!"
"I just... got a text... from my big sister!!!!!"
"Claire?!"
"You have a sister?!" Joy was amazed.
"It's her. She took a gamble I still have her phone number. It's really her! Oh, Jenny!"
"This is so cool!"
"I'm so calling her tonight!"
"Why not now?!"
"She says she's busy and asked me to wait. Jenny?"
"Hmmm?"
"Can I stay here tonight?"
"Sure!"

What Jenny wouldn't know for years was why. Nichole knew she'd get a violent beating if her family found out. A month before, Nichole's father had grabbed by the hair and bashed her head against a wall for talking about her sister; she lied and said she had a fight with her brothers.

The girls finished their game and went inside. They all kicked off their shocks, and both Nichole and Jenny also removed their socks. They were all sweaty, but this didn't stop Joy from having a little fun. While Jenny busied herself with other things, Joy picked through her bag. Jenny noted that it was 84-degrees inside; her father turned the air off, again, assuming that Jenny wouldn't be home. Naturally, she turned it on, but it would be sweaty for a half-hour.

Nichole pulled off her headband and wiped her head with a damp cloth. Her hair was all frizzy from the sweat. She walked away to put her sweaty rag in the wash, and returned with a clean one. She unfolded it and quickly replaced her headband with one in pale blue. Jenny laughed at her color-dependent friend.

Jenny was so busy laughing that she wasn't ready for a sock to gag her or for the black bandana cleave gag that followed.

"Mmmm!"
"Gotcha, sweathead!" Joy followed by tying Jenny's wrists behind her back.

Joy followed with ankles, knee, thigh, and elbow ropes and a breast harness and waist rope. In a twist, Joy also tied Jenny's toes. After this, 6 layers of duct tape were wrapped around her head. Now Jenny was coated in sweat as Joy pushed her against a wall in the living room. Jenny's house had a living room with just couches and a separate family room).

Joy happily photographed and filmed her victim, who was shiny with sweat and had clearly wet hair and clothes. Sweat spots were evident on her top. All Jenny could do was fight her bonds, and the tape made her hotter. It was only 1 o'clock... it was too early to be sweating in bondage!

"Oh, Nichoooollllllle!"
"Oh, Joooooooyyyyyyyyyyy!"
"Shut up!"
"MMMMPH!" Nichole was grabbed and had a sock jammed in her mouth.

Fifteen minutes later, she was next to Jenny and tied the same. They didn't mind, anymore, because Joy had a fan on them. They were now happily picking away at knots, and they were gag humming in tandem as Joy sang songs.

It was the sweatiest friendship they'd ever seen.

And seven years later, Joy STILL has no central air at home!

Down the road in Minnetonka, the Rondells did have air conditioning. These kids, however, still enjoyed the thrill of outdoor TUGs. Their house was on a large plot of land on the outskirts of town with hundreds of feet to the neighbors houses and lots of wood behind it. This wood was perfect for TUGs. Likewise, a few hundred feet in the wood Caleigh and her older brother, Ken, had erected a small 15' square dingy that they could put their tied victims in. All sides of their yard had 6 foot chain link fence.

Caleigh and her two younger siblings, Eva and Tyler, were outside. They were having a woodland TUG chase... "catch me if you can." Tyler was already captured and inside the dingy. Eva was attempting to catch Caleigh. Caleigh was wearing white short shorts, a blue top, and a pink baseball cap through which she ran her pony tail.

"I'm gonna get ya!" Eva shouted.
"Catch me if you can!"
"Oh, I have you!"
"Aww... crap!" Caleigh realised she was in the corner of the yard.
"Now, you're mine!"

Eva latched onto Caleigh and tied her wrists and elbows behind her back. Caleigh then squeezed away, but her tied arms slowed her. Soon, her ankles, knees, and thighs were tied, and she was hopping to the dingy. There, a breast harness was added, and Caleigh was hogtied from her wrists to her ankles. A sock and strips of duct tape provided silence.

Caleigh's ball cap was falling off, so her sister put it on her backwards. Caleigh was soaked in sweat, and Caleigh's phone became used to film one of their many hostage videos for YouTube.

Typical days in the Rondell residence.

The Patterson's took advantage of their air conditioning. Inside was comfort to escape the heat of the oppressive Florida. They avoided the oppressive heat by oppressing each other, as Janie found out. On this day, the girls had returned from a run.

Yes, she was already tied up. Unsurprisingly, Janie wore her red trainers, red tank-top, bare feet, and her hair in a headband. She was bound at her wrists, ankles, ankles, thighs, and breasts while in a hogtie. A red bandana cleave gag held a sock in her mouth. Janie, in spite of the A/C, was sweating profusely because Lauren had grabbed her as soon as they had returned.

Lauren chuckled at her tied up sister. Lauren had bright blue trainers, a white t-shirt, and a matching bright blue headband with her hair in a bun. She, too, was sweaty, but only from the run and struggle of tying up her sister. She didn't ropes on her.

"Ready, kid!"
"Hmmmph?!"
"Cold shower!"
"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Janie groaned as the water hit her.

A minute later, she was soaking wet. It wasn't the first time she had gotten a TUG shower, and not the first time she was soaking wet in regular clothes. Lauren and Trent loved to randomly throw her in the pool.

She didn't mind, though. She was cooled off, and no one was as cool as her beloved sister!
Deleted User 715

Jenny tied the knot in her pink paisley bandana headband under her braid, which Joyce had made the night before. In fact, she was reknotting the previous night's blindfold! She had changed into lime green trainers and a red tank-top with her pink socks and sneakers.

Today was sucky. Since there was a wedding yesterday, a Saturday, there was no need to go to church again... especially when the Patterson's were Roman Catholic. Lauren's time at Publix had come to an end, but the boss felt entitled to make Joyce and Janie work 4 hours each that day, from 8AM-12M. To make up for yesterday, Mr. and Mrs. Patterson were on ER duty today, as well.

Janie talked to Joyce before she left.

"Kid, let me say something... a request... no way a demand."
"What is it?"
"I don't mind when you use a rubber gag on me, but I prefer if tape or a cloth go over it... I hate how the spit comes out on me."
"OK!"
"Have fun!"
"Bye. See you later!" Joyce went out the door to the vehicle where Janie was waiting.

"Joyce... I don't know."
"What?"
"I just don't know if I can handle it."
"Your siblings leaving?"
"No... I just found out I am going to be an aunt."
"Congratulations! Wait a minute... that means..."
"Amanda is already over a month in."
"Oh..."
"Yeah. That's not it. Will I be a good aunt?"
"You? Of course! You're going to be a fun aunt!"
"You really think so?"
"You'd better, because someday I want you to be the godmother to my children... and in my family godparents are aunts and uncles!"
"Thanks! I'm glad you said that."
"Not a problem!"

Jenny was pretty darned bored being all alone. She decided to call Nichole... who was in church with Joy... so she couldn't call Joy. Bridget was in church... she couldn't call anybody! That's the stinky part of being a goody-two-shoes. Wait... she was an hour ahead! She had to settle for her computer games only after that!

Around 11:30, after an hour talking to Nichole, an hour+ talking to Sera, and an hour+ of computer games, an idea entered her head. She should tie herself up! By the time her friends returned, she would, after setup, be tied for about 5 minutes! She ate a snack, used the restroom, and got ready.

It was easy to tie her ankles and thighs. It was an even easier to gag herself with a sock and a red bandana, which she tied loosely. She prepared a hogtie rope, and got Joyce's handcuffs, which she fastened to the hogtied rope. It was difficult, but she got her arms under a belt, laid on her tummy, and cuffed her wrists behind her. She had gone slowly enough that it was already almost time.

Soon, she heard the sound of her friends returning. Sure enough, Janie came right up the stairs.

"Joyce!" Janie yelled.
"Yeah?!"
"Get up here!"
"OK!"
"I don't believe."
"Janie?"
"How could you?!"
"How I what?"
"You tied up Jenny and left her here all this time!"
"I didn't!"
"People don't materialize tied up!"
"Why do you think I did?!"
"You were here alone with her for five minutes before we left!"
"Janie, I didn't."
"I should make you join!"
"HMPH HMPH HMPH... no... please... stopppp!" Jenny spat out the gag laughing.
"What's up with you?"
"I tied myself up 10 minutes ago knowing this would happen!"
"Oh, is that so!"
"Yes!" Jenny was red with laughter.
"Joyce, start filming."
"OK!"
"Hi, folks. Joyce and I just got home from the store, and we found this girl tied up. I thought Joyce did it, but it turns out Jenny did it to herself."
"I got you really well with that."
"It was a pretty mean trick of her to play. I screamed at Joyce for no reason."
"Yeah, so?!"
"We finally figured it out."
"When I told you. You aren't sore, are you?"
"I think," Janie unknotted the red bandana and tied a knot in the middle, "that someone needs a lesson."
"I don't like where this is going."
"Perhaps she needs the real deal for a while."
"Hey, Janie, no! Stop it no! Get off of me! Janie, I will not nomph!"
"Submissive, isn't she?" Janie gagged her with the sock and bandana tighter than she had done herself.
"Mmmmm!"
"She needs some rope!"
"MMMMM!" Jenny shook her head as her elbows were tied.
"This doesn't cut it!" Janie removed the belt.
"MMMM!"
"Yeah... she needs better bindings!"
"MMPH!" Jenny got a breast harness.
"Handcuffs? Tacky! More rope!"
"MMMMM!"
"Pin those down too!"
"MMMMMmmmmmm!" a waist rope was added.

Janie added a strip of microfoam tape to Jenny's gag before hogtying her on the bed.

"Prankster, eh? Well... you got yours!"
"Nope... she got exactly what she wanted!" Joyce laughed.
"Mm hm!" Jenny winked at the camera.

The Fredericks residence was a sweat bomb in summer. Joy and Nichole lounged one Sunday after church. Nichole was in her church clothes: navy blue calf-length skirt, white blouse, and navy blue bandana headband. For a girl with self-esteem issues, it felt good to be dressed with dignity. Joy, unusual for the older her, had changed into purple trainers, a white t-shirt, and a purple bandana headband.

There were four air conditioner window units around, in the kitchen and each of the three bedrooms, although Zoe's now lived in the living room. Box fans were also everywhere. As a result, they were in Joy's room. They were in a summer daze.

"Joy?"
"Toss to see who gets tied up?"
"Oh, you're on! Let's change it a little: toss to see who gets tied FIRST! Escape challenge!"
"Deal!"
"Heads!"
"Tails!"
"Tails! Crap!"
"Oh, the fun! I want to make this one memorable!"
"Give me your best shot!"

It was hardly special, as Nichole put Joy in a typical tie. She bound Joy's ankles, thighs, elbows and wrists with a breast harness and hogtie. For a gag, she simply jammed a sock in Joy's mouth and cleave gagged her with a knotted white handkerchief.

"Squirm away!" Nichole said as she filmed and photographed her victim.

Joy fought her bonds for an hour. To Nichole's dismay, Joy escaped the tie without any help. Then it was Joy's turn.

"Time for some fun!"
"Oh, boy."

Joy, too, didn't do anything special. She tied Nichole's annkles, knees, and thighs under her skirt before adding wrist and elbow bonds and a breast harness with waist rope. A sock, a pale blue bandana, and a few strips of duct tape silenced her. Joy fastened Nichole's shoulders and torso to the bed's footboard. Joy used a white handkerchief as a blindfold.

"MMMMPH!" Nichole groaned in a hammy way for the film that followed.
"I know how to make this special!" Joy said, and kept filming.

To the surprise of Nichole and all watching, Joy undid Nichole's arm restraints and instead handcuffed her wrists to the near top corners of the bed, making Nichole helpless.

"HMMMMMMMM!" Nichole protested angrily.
"Are you offended?" Joy pulled the blindfold down a bit.
"Mmm hmmm!" Nichole responded in genuine hurt. It was an escape challenge, not just a TUG.
"Well..."
"Mmmm! Mmm ih oh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Nichole wailed.
"Technical issues...," and Joy stopped filming.
"Mmmm!" Nichole yelled at her, totally offended.
"Nichole, I am so sorry! I got carried away! Don't be mad at me, please! Oh...," Joy started crying.
"Uph the *expletive* oh ie ee uh orhul!"
"Right!"

Joy returned Nichole to her original bonds and resumed her film. On camera, she blindfolded Nichole and tickled her a bit before leaving her to her own devices. Nichole was wet with swear, which was evident in the film.

An hour later, Nichole, too, had escaped. She was direct with Joy.

"Joy, I am blessed to have you."
"Me?!"
"Joy, how many people can say they are so influential to multiple people?"
"Friendship?"
"I have you and Jenny both. I'm spoiled, and I'm glad you're my friend."
"Thanks.
"Please... control yourself. Somebody like Janie or Bridget would be emotionally hurt if you did that to them."
"I'm sorry, Nichole."
"Don't mess with the gangster queen."
"How about a normal selfie for everyone to see?"
"For a person I love so much, sure!"
Deleted User 715

"I have never had such an awful stomach ache in my life!" Janie moaned.
"Can I help?" Joy asked.
"I don't know. Get me a hot pack!"

Janie was spending her last two weeks before school at Joy's house. She wanted to get an in-depth view of her friends' real lives. Unfortunately, she had gotten sick on day 2 of her stay!

"Oh... Joy... I can't believe it!"
"Don't worry kid... You want me to call Jenny?"
"I will."

"Hey. Nichole? Can I talk to Jenny? What? Oh... Tell her that I really would like to talk to her... I'm feeling off kilter and... no offense, Nichole... I want her to pray with me. All right. Thanks, luv."
"Well?"
"Well... she's..."

Jenny, wearing brown trainers, a pink tank-top, and a solid brown kerchief bandana, was bound at her wrists, ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, and breasts while hogtied and gagged with a blue ball threaded with a pink bandana and a piece of microfoam tape. She was on her bed, helpless and unable to speak. She'd call when she... could... which would be never at her rate of escape.

"Joy... I feel hot and chilled at once. I have a huge pain in my abdomen. I have been barfing. Tell Nichole to free that girl because she's going with me for my appendectomy."
"Wait, what?!"
"This is classic. I need surgery... before I die."
"Die?!"
"If this bursts, hell yeah."
"Let's go get her and go!"
"Right. Help me down."

An hour later, she was being wheeled away to the OR. Jenny held her hand, praying as she went until she could go no further. Janie cried as the memory of the time she had attacked her sister returned.

An amazing 2 hours later, at 8PM, Janie was talking to her friends again.

"I feel so much better. The doctor told me that I should be fine in a week and will go home tomorrow."
"Great!" Jenny smiled.
"Unfortunately, he made the cut too large."
"Oh, dang!"
"Joy, thanks for being my nurse all day."
"No problem."
"I love loving and being loved! I remember the time I tore my ACL in high school..."

Joyce Verdi and Bridget Sjaastad were in no position to protest. Lauren and Zack Kryzczynski had invited them, and Caleigh Rondell, to stay in the place while they waited for the dorms to open for the semester.

Caleigh had decided to surprise them both with a TUG before bed whilst they watched a movie together. Joyce and Bridget were in their pajamas. The former was clad in pastel purple pants and a matching pastel green t-shirt. For Bridget, this was just her bra and a pair of her navy blue rowing trainers, as she usually put on her pajamas right before getting into bed. Her hair was wet as she had just taken a shower.

Each of them was tied in an uncomfortable, and for Joyce new, position. Bridget was in a chicken wing position, with her bound arms (wrist and elbow) being bent in a V and her wrists atttached to her waist rope. This was in addition to the usual breast harness and ropes at her ankles, knees, and thighs. Joyce had her arms in a reverse prayer tie, her wrists on her shoulders, followed by a breast harness and ropes on her ankles, knees, and thighs. Both girls were gagged with a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief.

The problem was that, in her resistance, Bridget had sort of fought really hard. She also actually hadn't finished getting ready when she was grabbed, so one of her bra cups had fallen off, leaving her right nipple exposed for the world. Caleigh tried to pull it back, but the ropes wouldn't allow her to do so.

"You stupid b¡+©#!"
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"
"Get this f*©*¡*& thing back on me! I'm going to kill you if you film me with an exposed t€@+!!!!"
"I can't! I tried!" Caleigh was now blubbering and dysfunctional.
"D¡p$#¡+!!!"
"That does it!"
"MMMMPH!"
"I ought to put a clothes pin on you for that!"
"MMMMMMMMMM! GRRRRRRRRR!"
"You swear, and t€@+$ get tortured!"

That "Dip$#¡+!!!" was when Caleigh gagged her. She understood Bridget being a little upset about it, but abuse so quickly was over the line. So she did put a clothes pin on Bridget for all of 30 seconds. It was brief, but enough to warn Bridget to calm down and apologize. Finally, the idea came to Caleigh to do the simple thing: undo the breast harness and put it back and retie the harness.

With that done, she could now safely film her victims and put on the movie.

Caleigh was your typical Minn Tech softball player: blonde, dumb, and only passing Minn Tech's classes because of a combo of her coach pulling strings and studying for a useless easy degree while really seeking an MRS degree.

Bridget was sorry for what she had said, but she still had to find some way get that ditz back. It reminded Bridget of a time back when she was a freshman...
Deleted User 715

Janie scooped up the ball and ran to tag second. She did so and threw the ball to first for the easy double play. As she did so, the player sliding into second hit Janie's leg, sending Janie up into the air. She hit the ground at an awkward angle.

"Ow! Ohhhhhhhhh! Cooooaaacccchhhhh!" she wailed in pain.

She had, in between her visit to Minn Tech and finishing high school, managed to get a major injury. She had to be carted off the field, and tests showed she had torn her ACL (relatively minor) and ripped a tendon in her knee (major). She needed surgery just to walk, let alone play a sport. She was advised to redshirt freshman year.

After the surgery, Janie was unable to do stairs, so she had use the downstairs guest room. All she could say is that it was at least comfortable. Her knee was the size of a honeydew melon and throbbed all day. At least she had parents worked in the medical field and a brother who wanted to go into it as well.

Crutches were a pain to use, but she was able to go to school still. She was determined to play her freshman year of college as she had 10 months to recover. Her predicament made TUGs impossible, but that didn't mean they didn't find ways around it.

Trent couldn't bind her legs at all; even the ankles were too much. To substitute, Trent would take away her crutches. She couldn't roll around much, so he tied her wrists and elbows together in front and fastened them to her torso so that she couldn't pull them up to her gagged mouth.

After a while, she tried walking. When she did, it caused throbbing pain. One night, she needed the adjoining restroom badly, and she tried walking in, bringing her phone with her. It was a good move. When she needed to stand up again, she couldn't. Her leg was on fire with pain, so much pain that it made her dizzy. She hadn't felt this bad ever; she had refused her doctor's offer of pain killers for fear of numbing herself too much. After nearly 30 minutes, she called Trent.

"What is this?!" he demanded in a low voice.
"I used the toilet and can't up," she whispered, "I have been stuck here nearly an hour!"
"I'll be there."

Sure enough, he helped her into bed. It was an ordeal she vowed to not repeat. She'd bring crutches from then on.

Trent hated seeing her in so much pain. She was such a joyful soul, and this sucked the joy out of her. He looked forward to being crazy with his sister again. She probably didn't realized he cared.

"Mmmmm mmmm mmmm hmmmmmmmmmm!"
"Shhhhh... be quiet, Joy!" Bridget whispered.
"Mmmmmmmmm!" Joy responded to strong on top of her with a hand gagging her.
"You talk too much!"
"OMPH!" Joy received a sock.
"Be good!" Bridget flipped Joy over and cleave gagged her with a red bandana.

They were on the floor. Joy was wearing pink leggings, a purple shirt, and a brown bandana headband. She also was getting tied up. First her wrists and elbows; then her ankles, knees, and thighs; finally, her breasts and ankles. Eight windings of duct tape around her head immobilized her lips, and a purple bandana blindfold just emphasized her position.

"You're so cute haha!" Bridget grabbed Joy by the cheeks.
"Mmmmm!"
"Into my closet with you!"
"Mmmmm!" Joy moaned as she was dragged into it.

The closest was really a college dorm style cabinet. Bridget had space at the bottom that she used for storing people. She "locked it" with a simple metal clasp. It was strong enough to imprison the gagged, and it was cramped enough to make loud bangs nearly impossible.

Nichole and Jenny were coming over soon. Bridget intended to grab them, too, with Joyce's aid. Joyce was taking a shower at this moment. Bridget had, before and while shutting the door, filmed her captive. She was a strong girl, and her muscles were obviously as she wore her navy blue rowing trainers, a blue and white striped tank-top, and a white headband. She had to wear this for practice, but practice was cancelled due to boat damage.

Joyce emerged with wet hair. She was wearing a pair of black pants and a pink t-shirt. Her long wet hair was everywhere, it seemed.

"I take Jenny, and you take Nichole?" Bridget asked.
"Right. You the athlete get the fellow athlete."
"Awesome."
"And then I gag you."
"BS!"
"Oh, I don't know!" Joyce chuckled maniacally.
"*knock knock*"
"Well," Bridget said, "The victims to be!"
"Where's Joy?"
"In storage!" Bridget's eyes gleamed as she opened the door.

There stood Nichole in her blue leggings, red t-shirt, and yellow bandana headband. Jenny had green trainers, a brown tank-top, and a camouflage kerchief bandana.

"Hey!"
"Quit the formalities!" Nichole shoved Jenny in.
"Oh, quit being pushy!" Jenny laughed.
"I think she needs to be shut up!" Bridget proposed.
"I agree!" Nichole agreed.
"Me three!"
"I don't!"
"Outvoted!"
"Get her!"

Bridget held Jenny while Nichole tied her wrists behind her. Then Bridget quickly grabbed Nichole so that Joyce could tie her wrists. It was the shortest alliance in the history of war.

"Hey! Cheating!" Nichole said in a disgusted laugh.
"Take a seat!" Bridget said, as she and Joyce pushed the victims down.

Both victims were tied at the their elbows, breasts, waists, ankles, knees, and thighs. Their ankles were fastened to the chair support, and their knees fastened to the respective legs.

"I can't believe this happened!" Nichole laughed.
"I can. And I'm glad."
"Benedict Arnold."
"Be quiet!"
"MMPH!" both received a sock.

Jenny got a blue bandana cleave gag and white duct tape strips from Joyce. Nichole got a knotted red bandana and six layers wound around her head. Nichole could see Jenny's cleave gag easily, but Jenny could only see the ends of the knot sticking out behind Nichole's hair from under the tape. The chairs were pulled back-to-back.

Joyce tied their wrists together between the chairs, and Bridget returned with two fashion scarves which she used to tie their shoulders together, going under each girl's armpit and knotting it tightly in the middle after a second winding.

"MMMMMMMMMM!" the girls moaned.
"Wait!"
"Mmmmm!" Joy returned from the closet.

With this done, Bridget and Joyce reached a truce and filmed their victims. Jenny and Nichole somehow enjoyed a full conversation with each other in spite of their gags. Bridget and Joyce enjoyed video games.

And the loving friendship was enjoyed by all.
Deleted User 715

Caleigh put on her black and white plaid sleeveless t-shirt and a red baseball cap backwards along with blue jean shorts. This girl was ready for the day to come.

Joyce was ready for whatever came to her in her black shorts, pink t-shirt, and black headband. She was nicely enjoying this period of relaxation.

Bridget was busily finishing her last steps of getting ready, as she wore her cowboy boots, skirt, and plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to below her elbows. She was the fashionable one.

It wasn't a question of if but you would be tied up and gagged. They would easily determine this though. It was hard to believe that they were only a week or so away from classes!

"SOSssssssssss!"
"Yes, Janie?" Joy asked.
"I think we're ready for me to move around."
"Wonderful!"
"Let's try... I made it that far!"
"Awesome sauce!"
"Hooray! I feel great!"
"Tomorrow, you'll be 100%, maybe."
"I sure hope so. Let's go surprise the Gangsta Queen and Princess."
"OK!"

"Someone is inevitably being tied up," Joyce reasoned.
"Yes. And you might as well surrender!" Caleigh laughed.
"Maybe later. Let's hit the kart park."
"Sounds good!"

Off they went to the place where go-karts and mini golf and arcade games made for a great day for a bunch of single girls. It was to be a day truly filled with all sorts od amusement.

"Jenny... Joy's here. And she brought André the Giant with her!"
"Isn't he dead?"
"Apparently not!"
"What do you mean?"

Janie walked out in her blue trainers, a matching sleeveless t-shirt, and a solid red kerchief bandana. Her feet were unusually bare. Nichole, on the other hand, had navy blue trainers, a white t-shirt, blue sneakers, and her beige floral bandana as a headband.

Janie was wearing green trainers and a yellow t-shirt, her hair in a braid with a yellow ponytail and a green headband. Joy, her much shorter friend, had on a pink plaid skirt with a brown top and a pink bandana headband. It was an interesting pair, to say the least.

It was inevitable. Jenny and Nichole had, for almost 8 years, been the ones most commonly nabbed and tied. It was a recurring pattern in their lives. Without a word, they each grabbed a sock, jammed it in their mouths, and cleave gagged themselves with a pink bandana. They blindfolded themselves with a white handkerchief and stood with their hands behind their backs.

Joy and Janie, without a word, took advantage. Their victims git boxtied wrists and a breast harness each followed by ropes on their ankles and thighs, with it held nicely by a hogtie. Films and photographs followed.

Janie and Joy decided it was best to not go after each other lest Janie be hurt. The four friends sat down and watched TV together, the two bound ones on the couch and propped up with pillows while they picked at their knots.

Janie loved these people. All they cared about was that Janie was well.

Bridget, Joyce, and Caleigh returned from their fun day. It was a great time together, and the girls really did get to know each other better.

Caleigh was a nice girl, even if she was dimwitted. Bridget was lovingly and brutally honest and wanted you to know that she was caring under her often gruff exterior. Joyce was the one by your side in spite of the worst.

Caleigh hadn't sat down when Bridget grabbed her and started winding rope around her elbows.

"Bridge! No!"
"Awww... come on!"
"All right, you got me!"
"Good girl!" Bridget wound rope around Caleigh's wrists.
"You're tight!"
"I have the most experience!"
"How long?"
"First tied up when I was 7!"
"Wow!"
"Yeah!" she moved on to the breast harness, "It's been fun!"
"Siblings?"
"Yep! All 4 of us!"
"Parents?"
"Always allowed it and just enforced the rules lf the house. We still do it!"
"Wow... that sounds... oof... nasty rope you're tying around my waist... nice."
"Tighter is better!"
"You were a scout!"
"Nope, Joyce was. Her stuff is inescapable most times!"
"Yeah... I'm good at it," Joyce blushed.
"Cool! I was too when I was little!"
"How neat! Why'd you quit?"
"Softball!"
"Bleh!"
"Hey, I'm tying you!" Bridget said with a laugh.
"I know. My thigh bones are squished!"
"Not as bad as your knees!" Bridget followed her thigh bonds with even more secure knee bonds.
"You're damned good at this!"
"I told you how!"
"Are you sure you're not a kidnapper?" Caleigh asked as her ankles were tied.
"I am sure! I'm just a BMF. Now open wide!"
"OOMMMMPH!" Caleigh got Joyce's ball gag.
"Hey, that's mine."
"Hers for now!"
"You are so washing that afterwards."
"Sure thing. Last thing, kiddo!"
"MMMMPPPH!" a hogtie from ankles to elbows followed.
"Good job, Bridget!"
"Thanks!"
"She's trussed."
"Yep. Good night, Caleigh!"
"Mmmmmm!" a beige bandana blindfolded her.
"See you in a few hours!"
"MMMPH!"
"Oh, I forgor my revenge!" Bridget added a tight crotch rope.
"HMPH?!"
"For the other night when you played strip poker with me."

Bridget filmed and photographed her victim before flopping on the couch next to Caleigh. Bridget tickled her for a while. In fact, Bridget enjoyed tickling Caleigh so much she wasn't prepared to be on the bad side of a TUG herself!

"Kidnapped!" Joyce laughed as she pound Bridget and bound her wrists.
"Oof... I wasn't expecting you!"
"You sure weren't!"
"You're good at this!"
"No kidding? We've been friends *how* long again?"
"I know. It seems impossible."
"You're a cool kid, Bridgie," she moved on to a tight, but not squishing, elbow rope (aka not forcing elbows to touch).
"Well, thanks. I know I've been bad to y'all before, especially Jenny."
"Don't dwell on it. You've been awesome ever since."
"I taught y'all how to swear like a rower!"
"Janie taught us more!"
"HMMMMMM HMMM HMM HMMMMMMMMMPH!" Caleigh cackled.
"You somehow could make even nudity look like a great way to be seen."
"My grandmother said my problem I was too short to be a model!"
"She's right."
"You're REALLY good at this!" Bridget said as a breast harness was tied.
"Never noticed?"
"Never paid attention. Usually we rush to just finish things."
"That's very true."
"Say... could I get my favorite gag?"
"Certainly!"
"Just a sock and a simple knotted bandana."
"I will do that and that only!"
"Thank you!" Bridget said happily as her ankles were tied.
"Any other requests?"
"Yes... no hogtie or blindfold."
"Baseball game?"
"Yep!"
"Always!"
"I love baseball. I wish I had family or Joy here!"
"Shut up... Blackhawks fan!"
"Hey, now!"
"I kid!" Joyce did thigh bonds.
"You learned in scouts?"
"Yes."
"Was it fun?"
"Then, no. I was tied up once and abandoned in the forest."
"Abandoned?!"
"I was the nerd girl... I was always tortured."
"How did they?"
"Asked for help 'tying knots' and instead tied my wrists and ankles and gagged me with my own scarf. I got them back."
"How did you do that?"
"It was easy. When the scoutmaster found me, she arranged for me to practice knots on them!"
"How funny could that be?!" Bridget laughed as her knees were tied.
"A lot. I gained my only friend of my entire childhood that day... but when scouts ended for me so did that. I cried and cried, but, a few months ago, I heard from her suddenly!"
"You did?!"
"Yep. I met her at Janie's house, and we reminisced. Sounds like she had a few more TUGs, but nothing like we do."
"Not everyone loves them as we do!"
"True!" Joyce added the waist rope.
"I'm glad I have you as a friend."
"Well thank you very much. Now shut up!"
"MMMMPH!" Bridget received her sock and knotted white bandana gag.
"There!" Joyce set up the baseball game.

Bridget had a package to watch the games. Lauren's TV wasn't activated yet, but the internet was from the previous tenant. Bridget happily watxhed her beloved Brewers play.

"Hey, can I add a few tape strips?"
"Mmmm!" Bridget tried to see around Joyce.
"Aww... come on!"
"Oh aheh!"
"Thanks!" Joyce put two strips over Bridget's lips.
"MMMMM!" Bridget continued dodging to see the TV.
"A few more!"
"HMMMMPH!" Bridget pushed Joyce aside with her bound legs.
"Sorry!"
"Hmph!" Bridget said with satisfaction and a huge smile.

She loved TUGs. She loved being gagged.

Stay out of her way during sports games though.

She still loved Joyce and Caleigh though.
Deleted User 715

It was finally time. Today was the day the girls moved into their new living arrangements for their final year together. Their living arrangements had changed much from the previous year.

Off-campus: Lauren and Zack with Caleigh, Hannah
Four-person apartment dorm: Joy, Janie, Jenny, Nichole
Three person regular dorm: Bridget, Joyce, Sera

This worked out best. Joy, Jenny, and Nichole wanted to enjoy their remaining time before graduation together. Sera was like Joyce's spiritual advisor, and Bridget was Sera's life advisor. Janie just liked the thought of being with Jenny.

Bridget and Joyce had spent a week together, as had Janie and her roommates. Thus, the entire group of seven met in the apartment for fun and catching up. When they were done chatting, Joyce grabbed something.

"Sera... This is for you."
"For me? What is it?"
"Open it up!"
"OK!" Sera complied.

Sera opened to find a thank you card above a pile of TUG toys, including a many new lengths of yellow rope with black ends. There were also a few of the famous blue rubber balls (balls to play fetch with a small dog) in addition to three pairs of socks, a roll each of duct tape and microfoam tape, 6 handkerchiefs, and a pile of a dozen or so assorted bandanas. Sera grabbed the card and read it.

"Sera,
Thanks for your friendship. We have learned so many things from you... forgiveness, helping others, and how to respect another's privacy and wishes. You have been a positive influence, and some of us regained lives that had spiraled out of control before we met you. You have a bright future ahead of you, and we're blessed to be part of it. God has, in you, given us an incredible friend.
Below this card you will find a gift from all of us (sorry that Lauren wasn't here). It doesn't express things properly, but hopefully someday you will still have it and remember us. Pick three of your 'new' friends to share this token of friendship with LOL
Love,
Your many new friends.
P.S. I wrote this."

"Wow," Sera said with a big smile, "Thank you girls. I am happy I found you as well. Who wrote this?"
"Nichole did, actually.
"It was nothing," Nichole blushed.
"It was special... since you're my first 'new' friend."
"Ha!"
"What did Nichole mean?" Bridget asked.
"She meant," Jenny replied, "Tie up three people."
"Oh..."
"For asking, Bridget, you're another. And for answering, Jenny is the other!"
"Sounds fair!"

The three victims-to-be all stood up before Sera. Jenny was wearing neon green trainers, pink sneakers, a brown sleeveless t-shirt, and a pink camo bandana headband. Nichole had on her navy blue trainers (she literally owned three pairs), a navy blue school t-shirt, and a white kerchief bandana, which was similar to Sera who had a white school t-shirt and a navy blue bandana headband. Bridget had on blue jeans and a pink t-shirt with black sneakers.

"I am going to apply all I learned from you!" Sera said with a smile.

She started by crossing Jenny's forearms and binding them mid-way and tying her elbows. Nichole received a boxtie. Lastly, Bridget got her arms in reverse prayer. All three got a breast harness before Sera had them all sit down. No one said a word lest they spoil the moment, but Janie was filming it all.

Jenny got seated and tied into lotus position, with a waist rope added; in addition, ropes ran from her ankles to her wrists and from her harness to her ankles. Nichole and Bridget each got the usual bindings at the ankles, knees, and thighs in addition to their feet.

With them sitting before her, Sera gagged each. Jenny received a blue rubber ball threaded with a white handkerchief. Nichole got a a sock and a handkerchief cleave gag. Bridget got a regular knotted white bandana and a few strips of duct tape.

Nichole was laid across Bridget and Jenny's knees and put into a hogtie so that she was hogtied and lying on top of them. Jenny had her headband slipped over her eyes. Nichole's blindfold was a black bandana because it was too annoying to get the kerchief out from under her hair. Lastly, Bridget had what she had, much as it was.

"Am I now really a Cool Girls' Club member?"
"You sure are!" Joyce smiled, "Thanks for being our friend!"
"Not a problem. I was thinking maybe I could tie you."
"Not now, ha ha!"
"Aww... come on!" Joyce started tying Sera's wrists behind her.
"Do it!" Janie cheered.
"Don't just cheer her. Help her!" Sera encouraged her friends.

Sera was tied up the same as Nichole was. Sera, of course, had a strict policy on gags, but she allowed Joyce to put a knotted handkerchief cleave gag in her mouth. Joyce then slid Sera's headband over her eyes.

"Nah ah!" Sera said as she was pushed onto the smaller couch
"Not bad at all!" Joyce sat with her and took a selfie.
"I'm glad to be a witness to all of this!" Joy said with a grin.

*BANG!!!*
"Who goes there?" Lauren asked nervously.
*BANG!*
"Hello?"

Lauren was moving in, but this sound was new. Zach had gone to the store since Caleigh and company had eaten all the food. Lauren went into the bathroom where the noise came from. The shower doors were slid shut, so she opened them.

"MMMMM!" Caleigh moaned from her hogtie.

Caleigh was there in just her black trainers and white t-shirt, her hair in a ponytail. She was gagged with a blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana, and she was bound at her wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, thighs, breasts, and waist.

"Dear Lauren,
We left this for you.
Bridget"

"Listen, kid. You've got to do better than this from now on. You're the one who has to keep the TUGs going through the softball program. Promise me that someday I can come back 15 years from now and find softball players playing TUGs. OK?"
"Mmmmmm!"
"Have fun!"
"MMMMMMMMMM!"
"Get out yourself, kid! If not, I'll free you for dinner!"
"GRRRRR!"

Lauren was going to love having this girl as her protégé.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great tie-ups, excellent writing, and a fun story. Thanks for posting!
Deleted User 1591

Post by Deleted User 1591 »

MaxRoper wrote: 6 years ago Great tie-ups, excellent writing, and a fun story. Thanks for posting!
Thank you very much!
Deleted User 1591

FYI, I recommend subscribing to this topic to keep up with it. I deleted my account, and then decided it was foolish and came back. That means I can't edit the story title anymore.

Joy flipped over to tie her purple kerchief bandana under her hair. Jenny, who stood alongside her, needn't such efforts in knotting her pink bandana headband because her hair was in a braid. Nichole needn't worry either as she still had her white bandana in a headband from its last use; she just pulled it over her head down to her neck and then back up to above her hair line where it belongs.

Nichole, to no one's surprise, wore a pair of white short shorts and a navy blue t-shirt. Jenny had red trainers and a brown tank-top. Joy had on her brown skirt and a pink t-shirt. Such was normal for this crop.

In the other room, Janie was sitting watching film from last year's softball games... what little the school actually had. In true Janie fashion, she had red trainers, a red tank-top, a red headband, a red ponytail for her braided hair, red socks, and red sneakers. Janie would be Big Red Riding Hood if she wore a red hoodie. Seeing her friends, Janie closed her Mac and got up, and they left as a group.

On this Monday before class (the day before, when they had moved in and surprised Sera with her own TUG toys, was shockingly a Sunday), Bridget, Sera, and Joyce were in their own quarters getting ready. Their dorm was about a 3 minutes walk way from the others'.

Bridget, the go-getter, was leaving without her roommates to meet the others at the dining hall for breakfast. She trotted along in blue jeans a white button-up blouse. Bridget was fit, slim, and toned, and it showed. She always, from high school, had men stare at her as she walked by. Only the ones who dared comment need fear her toned muscles though.

"Joyce, you're slow."
"I'm always slow, Sera!"
"Slug!"
"Hey, now!"
"We're going to be there last as always!"
"Oh!"

Sera was dressed in her own red trainers and red-and-white steipt t-shirt, but she had her red bandana headband instead. This was her old high school rowing uniform, but people in Minnesota needn't know that. Soon, Joyce emerged in pink leggings, a purple t-shirt, and not much else.

"It took you that long for that?!"
"And hair and filing my nails!"
"Joyce!" Sera laughed.
"Let's go!"

Serafina and Joyce were indeed the last ones there, which led to much ribbing. They finally sat down around a large table. The girls hate their food happily, although Janie ate like she were a football player. They were in a circle, in order clockwise: Bridget, Nichole, Janie, Jenny, Joyce, Sera, and Joy.

"I have an interesting question... might be fun to answer," Sera began, "Why do you dress the way you do? Why do you dress that way? Bridgie? Care to start and go clockwise?"

"This is going to be a fun question...," Bridget started slowly, "I like it doesn't describe it right. It comes from my Aunt Carrie. She always told that if I wanted to be respected as lady, I needed to dress like a lady and carry the manners of one. Then, she said, and I quote, 'You could be as much of a tomboy as you damn well please. Open the door yourself, but be gracious if they offer.' I have heeded that advice ever since. Every guy wants to hold the door open for me, but the look I give afterwards lets them know not to mess with me. Then again, my aunt took jujitsu... so... who knows?!"
"That's a fun story in its own way!" Sera laughed, "Nichole?"
"Me? Well, my sister did, so when I got given all her hand-me-downs after she was thrown out, I started dressing like her, and I liked it because it was cheap and comfortable for a kid who never had new clothes inbher life. It became part of who I am!"
"Short and simple. I like it! Janie?"
"Softball mostly. Lauren got me into the whole sports and sporty clothing thing, so I did it too. I got into red because I had a grade school teacher who only used red to write compliments on papers. As a result, red became a good thing to me. Now I wear everything red that I can."
"Even undies," Bridget snickered.
"Hey! How did you know?!"
"Lauren."
"Wench."
"Back to topic! Jenny? How did you become Gangsta Princess?"
"Nichole got me going. She liked ot and talked me into it. I liked it, probably because she did. I got nicknamed that by a friend of ours back home who thought it was appropriate: we're bad gangsta for wearing bandanas all the time (not that we knew better being in a town with no such things), and we're a queen and princess because we're really girls."
"Ah, what a story! You'd jump off a cliff if she did."
"I would."
"Rest in peace."
"Thanks... hey!"
"Joyce?"
"Because I can, and it's girly and comfortable. I always liked bright colors though."
"A girl to admire in her honesty. I'm simple... rowing. I started with it and just always dressed it for practice. It was easier to dress that way every day. I have like 15 pairs of athletic shorts and little else. Maybe a pair of pants and a single dress or skirt. Joy?"
"I don't want to answer."
"Joy, what's wrong?"
"I'm ashamed to answer."
"Why?! Joy, perhaps you NEED to answer it then. Something aches your heart."
"Oh... all right..."

Joy leaned back with a heavy sigh. She paused a moment before beginning.

"I do it because of conviction... Jenny and Nichole helped me... but then it became a thing for me. I stumbled my way onto stuff one day, and I found myself drawn into it because of my conviction. Not everyone here realizes that I have been a huge tramp since I was 15... I was worse than Janie ever was in spite of how hyped her escapades are, and I was with way more guys. I was with 3 or 4 guys in a week sometimes. I was really bad. Anyway, I got convicted of my sin... and I started dressing up as a protection. I thought maybe if I was dressed like a church girl all the time I'd get more respect. Dressing like a church girl was useless when I was still flirting like a tramp. However, with much help, I haven't had a an affair in over a year. However, I continue to dress this way out of conviction to keep myself sacred and to remind myself that I'm a child of God, and that's why I almost always, especially at school, wear long skirts, and I always no matter what keep something on my head to remind me that I'm beautiful and that my friends showed me my inner beauty by helping me discover the best parts of myself. I do it all out of love for God... and I couldn't care less what other people think. It's all for me getting closer to Him."

"Joy... that's a good reason. You all had good reasons. It's amazing to hear you... Bridget, Nichole, Jenny, Janie, and Joy... you all said you dress the way you do out of love. For an aunt, sisters, God... that's amazing how such a simple thing can actually be personally symbolic yet nothing to those who don't know you. I'm honored to be your friend. Joyce and I are boring, but that's cool too!"

It sounded pretty cool to everyone at that table.

Now, this story wouldn't be complete without a TUG, and one person did get tied up after they left the dining hall. Bridget and Sera had a rowing related thing to attend, and Jenny had a thing related to cross country. The rest all desended upon the apartment dorm where there was more room to play around.

They had literally just shut the door when Janie took a hold of Joy. She quickly snapped handcuffs, which were left out from the day before, on Joy's wrists.

"Janie!" Joy laughed.
"Say what?"
"You creep!"
"I know it!"

Janie jammed a blue rubber ball, threaded with a white handkerchief, into Joy's mouth and tightly knotted it. For security, she added a strip of microfoam tape. Then she felt save doing the ropes: elbows, breasts, ankles, knees, and thighs. She picked up Joy with ease and down on a couch, with Joy on her lap.

"Now that I have you here, I want to tell you all about myself. Joy, you were inspirational to me earlier. If it's OK, I want to tell you about my journey with sin, and the problems I have had."
"Mmmm!" Joy nodded in solemn agreement.

Meanwhile, Joyce was having fun with Nichole, grabbing her and handcuffing her as well.

"Oh, look, a cop."
"You're under arrest for... being... a Gangsta Queen."
"You got me."
"Yeah, but I want to have other fun with you!"
"Oh?"
"Yes, so just cooperate."
"OK!"

Joyce gagged Nichole with a sock and a tight, knotted navy blue bandana cleave gag. Into a strict lotus position she fastened Nichole's ankles before taking off the cuffs and redoing them in front and fastening thise ti the ankle bonds with a little slack. A breast harness fastened Nichole's arms to her sides. Since one can't be too careful, Joyce wrapped Nichole's mouth in several layers of duct tape.

"Mmmmm," came a quiet mew from the gagged girl.
"Now we can play video games."
"Mm hm!" Nichole nodded.
"You tied her up to force her to play video games?" Janie asked.
"Sure did!"
"Crazy girls!"
"You tied her up so that she would be forced to listen to you babble!"
"I already knew I was crazy."

That day, Janie discovered a deeper meaning of love as she poured out her heart to Joy's understanding and sympathetic ears.
Deleted User 1591

Later that sane day, Jenny was picking through her clothing thoroughly. She was looking for things she did need anymore whether because they were ruined or they didn't fit her, although the latter was unlikely since she stopped growing when she was 14. She just blindly jammed stuff in the same old suitcase and drawers and such. She actually had a plastic drawer unit she used for holding her personals (clothing and otherwise), bandanas/headbands, socks, underwear, shirts, etc. It was about a 2.5 ft high and 18 inch wide drawer unit. She used her dorm drawers mostly for junk, larger articles of clothing like jeans and sweatpants and dresses, and other similar things.

As Jenny was inspecting, she discovered two articles of clothing she hadn't seen in year, home dyed tiedye bandana and a matching t-shirt. She grabbed them in surprise and laughed before exchanging her shirt and headband for the tiedye t-shirt and kerchief bandana.

"Nichole, come here!"
"What is it?"
"Come look? Remember this?!"
"Oh, do I ever!"
"Where are yours?"
"This shirt I still have... the other... you and Joy gagged me with it a few times and it got a hole."
"Oops..."
"That's when we started using socks only for stuffing."
"Oh, that's right!"
"Hmmmm... sit down, Nichole."
"Aw, come on! I was already tied up by Joyce earlier!"
"So?"
"You sit down!"
"Don't make us have to wrestle it out."
"Jenny," Nichole saw the gleam in her eye, "All right."
"Thanks!"
"Only because I love you," the captive laughed.

After their conversation, Janie and Joy had decided to go clothes shopping. Joy was seeking a new outfit anyway, and she suggested Janie come along.

"Look, Janie, I don't think you need to change how you do things, bur you should get one thing that's nice just to wear when you feel like dressing up nicer than normal."
"OK, boss."
"Hey, check this out," Joy grabbed a pretty blue long-sleeve t-shirt.
"That'd be perfect to wear tomorrow at my sister's place."
"Especially with this white lace jacket."
"You need a skirt or pair of pants to match it."
"How about the ruffle skirt I already had found?"
"It IS the same color! I never pay attention mich except that colors don't clash."
"Well, that's your fault!"
"OMG. Joy! Look at that!" Janie hurried toward something.

Janie pulled a dress off the rack. It had a curved neckline that came down only about halfway, short sleeves, and a skirt that went down to about the knees. To no one's surprise, it was red.

"Yes, that screams Janie!"
"I am so wearing this tomorrow!"
"It'll be perfect for you. Now, let's get one more... just to give you an option."
"Yes, ma'am."
"I owe you a tie-up for calling me 'ma'am.'"
"You should!"
"We're going to look like princesses tomorrow."
"I like that thought."
"You should."
"Joy... thanks for today. It has been transformative for me."
"I'm glad that I could make a positive in the life of someone I love!"

"There!" Jenny tied Nichole's arms to the sides of the chair back at the wrists and shoulders.
"You have way with things.
"I sure DO!"
"What now!"
"This!" Jenny added a breast harness that went around the chair back as well.

Jenny added a waist rope before tying Nichole's legs to the chair legs at the knees and ankles.

"I'm a human chair!"
Yes, but chairs don't talk."
"Yes they do!"
"Where?!"
"In 'Beauty and the Beast'!"
"Stuff it!"
"MMMMMPH!" Nichole got her second gag of the day, this one a blue ball threaded with a pink bandana.
"That's so much better. You're nicer and more lovable when silenced."
"MMMMMM!"
"OK!" Jenny followed by slipping Nichole's white bandana headband over her eyes.
"MPH!" Nichole shook.
"Yada yada!" Jenny filmed her friend.
"That girl has been through enough today!" Joyce said with a laugh.
"Oh, you want to join her?!" Jenny asked as she took a selfie.
"No, but you will!"
"Bring it on!"

"Hold still!"
"MMMMMMM!"
"You really need to be quiet more!"
"Hmph!"

The MMPH-ing person should be upset. She was tied at the ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, elbows, breasts, and waist with yellow rope that had black ends. A blue rubber ball threaded with a handkerchief silenced her. The victim was being lashed to the footboard of the dorm bed at her breasts and shoulders.

"Really, Bridgie!"
"Hmph!"
"You make a cute victim."
"Mmmm lllll!"
"I like tying you up because you're my rowmate!"
"Mm hmmmmmmm!"
"Now, good night!"
"Mmmmmm!" Bridget got a blue bandana blindfold.
"Say fontina!"
"Mmm nnn uh!"
"Thanks!" Sera took a selfie before filming her victim.

Oh, the fun times they would have.

"That was fun, Joy."
"I'm glad it was."
"I never will feel convicted to wear church clothes all the time or to always hide my head, but I think it's healthy to take a day and be girly on regular occasion."
"That sounds good."
"Well, here we are, dorm sweet dorm," Janie opened the door.
"Say, where is everyone?"
"We're in here!"
"OK. Come see what we got."
"I need 3 more minutes."
"What's going on?"
"A little fun!"
"Wow! Joy, come look!"
"Nice!"

Joyce was standing at the foot of the bunkbed. Her legs were spread and tied to the legs at her ankles (with rope), and her thighs (with two purple bandanas) were tied to the footboard. Her arms were up at 45-degree angles and fastened at the shoulders (with two camouflage bandanas) and elbows (with rope). Her elbows were then bent at 90-degrees so that her wrists were tied overhead with rope. A blue rubber ball threaded with a black bandana gagged her, and a yellow one blindfolded her.

"Nice work!" Joy congratulated.
"It was quite the wrestling match!"
"That's intense, Miss Tiedye!"
"Yeah, I found it while you were gone."
"Nichole ate a hole in hers."
"That girl has a strange habit of eating her headbands," Janie laughed.
"Hey, I owe you one!"
"Wait!"
"What?"
"Show Jenny our outfits first!"
"First, I tie your wrists!"
"Joy!!!"
"I had to!"
"Show me, pleeeeeeeaaassssseeee!!!!" Jenny begged.

Joy grabbed Janie's new dress and held it up for Janie, who struck a goofy pose.

"That looks awesome. It's YOU!"
"Thanks. I saw it and immediately needed it. Not a want, a need."
"Look what I got!" Joy showed.
"That's definitely you, Joy," Jenny replied in an uninterested way.
"Isn't it?! Let me finish you Janie!"
"Ugh!" Janie got a sock in her mouth followed by an appropriately red knotted bandana cleave gag.

Joy tied Janie's ankles, thighs, elbows, and breasts before hogtying her on the couch. A second red bandana blindfolded her, and to make it completely red Joy had even used Janie's own red rope. Jenny went after Joy, of course.

"Come here!"
"Hey, I got it once already!"
"Make it twice," Jenny tied Joy's wrists in a boxtie.
"Oh, all right! You got me!"
"Now," Jenny got a sock and a brown bandana, "Be quiet, Amish wannabe."
"HMPH?!"
"Yeah, stuff it!" Jenny tied the bandana tightly before wrapping Joy's face in duct tape six times.

Jenny tied up Joy exactly like Janie, except Joy also got a waist rope, and ger blindfold was pink. Joy, however, couldn't care anymore; all she could bring herself to do was cry. Even Joyce and Nichole stopped dead in their escape attempts. Jenny had never insulted anyone before.

EVER.

Unsurprisingly, the scene with Bridget and Sera saw their roles reversed. True to her word, Bridget hadn't gagged Sera, who was uncomfortable with having her ability to voice distress being taken except by request. She requested it when she realized Bridget was going to tickle her.

The rowmates had always been really good friends, but this had helped them discover so much more. They liked so many of the same things: baseball players, types of men, TV shows, games, etc. It was like they were distant cousins. They really were having fun.

"Oh, that was awesome!" Sera said as the gag came out.
"That was fun!"
"For both of us!"
"Star Trek?"
"Oh, sure!"
"Awesome!"

Bridget got on the floor next to her tied up friend as they watched the classic program.

Everybody avoided what Jenny had said after they had all been released. Joyce retreated to her dorm to avoid any potential fight. Janie played a video game. Joy returned to her room crying.

"Joy, what's wrong?"
"Nichole... that's why I never told anyone about my problems."
"Why?!"
"I knew somebody would mock me, but I never thought it'd be her!"
"I'm sure she was kidding."
"She wasn't. You didn't see the face she made when I showed her my new outfit."
"Did she?"
"Yes. She's my best friend. How could she?!"
"Joy?" Jenny showed her head.
"Hmmmm?"
"May I come over?"
"I guess...," Joy sniffed back her tears.
"Joy, I'm sorry about how I treated you today. I felt... condemned."
"Condemned?"
"I felt like you were boasting and being a hypocrite. I didn't think anyone could actually feel that way. You're so vivacious. I didn't know about your struggles... now like that anyway."
"Take me or leave me... it's the only way I know I can comfortably get to heaven."
"I wouldn't want you not to get there. If dressing a certain way brings you closer to the Way of Life, it doesn't mean it has to work for me."
"Jenn?"
"Joy, I am sorry. I don't want to hurt you ever again."
"I love you so much, Tiedye gangsta girl."
"I love you too!"
"I love you both!"
"Thanks Nichole!"
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I wish I had more friends like these girls! See ya nezt chapter!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic