Gal Gadot Heaviest Mummification Ever!!! (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 5 years ago Well, as for the picture, it's the one of her in the red blanket with the yellow spots, it's a pretyy good manipulation. For exact details, the part where she is told she'll be wrapped in three more duvets, I'd love to hear what she feels, what textures are there, the material the duvets are made of, the colors and patterns. As for where it could go next, I'm not quite sure.
Thats one of my fav pics too! It git me the inspiration to write this story and the red one next to it :)
I'll try to describe the blankets more, All that matters to me though is that you can visualize it very vividly lol
I will think of a good ending Something with her getting locked up in a box covered in chains with a video camera on her reactions as Lady calls her husband to save her but they struggle to break it because its soo heavily bound and then herself needs to be released as Well making her totally inescapeable peril and terror!
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Hey I finished this story and try adding a few things to help if you haven't seen it yet
check it out it's pretty fun if you love mummification! :)

Last bumped by Cannibalandrew 4 years ago.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic