The Dorm (F/F)/ Part3 Updated

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andaval10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Dorm (F/F)/ Part3 Updated

Post by andaval10 »

Hello everyone. Before starting, I just want to remind that please play safe, sane and consensual. Do not leave a tied person alone ever. Always check person's actual state and needings, be prepared for urgent situations. That's the way of having fun :).

Me and my classmate Tuana were walking together to our room. We were talking about the last physics class while walking. She was a cute, cool girl with tied blonde hair, wearing a pink floral dress and white shoes. It was a nice spring day, so we had planned to go to picnic after the class last night with Yasemin, our roommate.

When we got into room, we were shocked with what we saw. Yasemin was hogtied with ropes on her bed. Her shoes and socks were beside her bed and her toes were also tied together. She looked up us when she heard the door was opened. She couldn't say anything because her mouth was wrapped with tape. Suddenly, Tuana ran to help her and said "Yasemin, are you okay?" I thought that it was a prank done by other girls in the dormitory and this thought made my panic to fade away. Tuana started to untie Yasemin's wrists, then suddenly stopped. "What? Why did you stop?" I said. I realised that she grabbed a paper was put beside Yasemin. I grabbed when she finished reading. These were written on the paper;

It was detected that Yasemin left the dormitory building without any permission last night. As you know, it is not allowed to leave dormitory after 10 P.M in any circumstances. Therefore, she will stay hogtied like this until the midnight as punishment. Those who help her by untying or ungagging, will be punished as well. She will be controlled per hour.
Dormitory Management

I looked Tuana's face as she was looking at mine. We didn't know what to do. Yasemin was in a strict hogtie. Her arms, knees, toes were also tied which seemed to be so uncomfortable. I grabbed my phone and called caretaker.
"How kind of punishment is it? Is it legal? How dare you to leave her like this?" I asked. "Yes princess, if you happened to read Dormitory Discipline Policy, it was all written there. Also, her parents were informed and they approved it. Okay?" She said. These were heard by others. It was 5 p.m. and we had nothing to do but wait until midnight. I sit beside her and caressed her hair. She was also a cute brunette girl. She had straight,medium length hair, wearing a white blouse and blue jeans. She was gagged so hard that she couldn't breathe by mouth. "Do you want to listen some music?" Tuana asked. Yasemin nodded yes. Then Tuana stood up and played some music by her phone. We danced. Yasemin seemed smiling. It could be seen in her brown eyes. Then we started to do some school work with Tuana. Tuana plugged her earphones to Yasemin's ears and make her listen music while waiting tied up.

To be continued...
Last edited by andaval10 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Rope bunny.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Adorable Good Stary
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Really interesting dorm because of that discipline policy heh
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A well-set scene with plenty of mhstery and bondage. Good start!
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Great start, can’t wait to read the rest
andaval10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andaval10 »

Part 2

Thank you for your kind feedbacks :)

When we were studying, door was opened. It was Ms. Melda, caretaker that I had called. She was a middle-aged tall woman with brown, straight ear length hair. She was wearing white tank, black pants and black heels and glasses. She looked around when she came in and closed the door behind. When she looked Yasemin who was the other side, I realised a tiny pearl earring on her left ear.

"Well, everything seems fine. You girls have been being good, right?" She came closer to me, put her hand on my shoulder and looked up my computer screen. I was doing my calculus homework. Then Yasemin started to moan and struggle against her ropes. Ms Melda chuckled and started to walk towards her. She became more hysterical as Ms Melda getting closer to her with a mocking smile. I felt really sorry for her, she must be feeling so suffocated and humiliated.

"Oh dear, are your bored?" She sat beside her and started to caress her hair. Yasemin seemed to be tired of struggling, she was breathing heavily. "There is nothing I could do," she said in a sweet tone. "A rule is a rule, right?" She was behaving as if she wasnt the one who tied Yasemin this way. She checked the ropes starting from the toes to elbows. "You are still secured. Okay," she said when she stood up. Poor Yasemin, I was also angry since I cannot do anything for her situation. I couldnt stop myself and asked in a opposing way, "Isnt it enough? She has already learned her lesson, let her go!" She crossed her arms and looked at me with in a snooty way. "No!" she said. I was terrified of her state but prepared for another attempt. "It is cruel!" Tuana said. "Yes! It is!" I supported her. Ms Melda nodded no and said "she asked for it. I am not releasing her until midnight. It is out of discussion." Then she steered towards the door. We were still believing that it was wrong but we hesitated to continue the discussion. As she opened the door, she looked us and said "and dont think of a stupid move. Or else, you already know what." Then she left and closed the door. Yasemin had stopped struggling and closed her eyes. Her breaths were normal now. I think she was trying to calm, maybe sleep.

We didnt talk what happened, just quietly continued what we were doing. Yasemin's eyes were open and looking to us, she was wiggling her feet but barely, because her toes were tied. It must be so boring. Even just imagining to be tied up was frigthening me. I really felt sorry for her. After ten minutes more or less, an idea came up to my mind. "Tuana" I said. "Ms Melda said she will be controlled per hour, right?" She nodded yes. "What if we untie Yasemin, make her rest and calm and tie up again when the check time is close?" Tuana seemed to be interested first but worrying face didnt long too much to appear. "It sounds nice but too risky! What if she detect that we untied her? She thoroughly checks the ropes. If she notice, we are dead." She said. "I know but look at her," I pointed Yasemin. "She is so helpless. Arent we going to do anything for our friend?". Tuana took her head in her hands and thought, "she had tied her toes. Why would you tie someones toes?" she grumbled. After a few seconds, "Okay, lets do this!" she said. Yasemin lifted her head and looked us like she was so excited.

To be continued...
Rope bunny.
andaval10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andaval10 »

Part 3

Tuana took a picture of the binds in various directions. Then, we started to untie Yasemin as quickly as possible. While ungagging her, we counted how many turns were taken to wrap her mouth with tape. We were so careful and rigorous, but fast at the same time. In two minutes more or less, she was totally free.

"oh, thank you so much," Yasemin said. "You risked yourselves for my comfort, I will never forget this!"

"how do you feel?" I asked.

"I assure you, time doesn't go on in bondage, I feel like I was tied for days. Oh, she is a bitch, isn't she?"

"Exactly!" Tuana said. "How long have you been tied?"

"I don't know. I came from the school at around 3 pm. As soon as I get in my room, she grabbed me on the bed and started to tie up my elbows. I tried to yell but she finished tying my elbows and gagged me in a few seconds. Then she took off my shoes, tied my feet and toes. She is as quick as a fox, I couldn't resist her much. She also tickled my feet for a while, it was horrible. I feel so humiliated. "

I hold her hand and comforted her. She had ropemarks around her wrists and upper arms. It was 6:10 pm. We had 50 minutes before Ms Melda comes to check if Yasemin is still hogtied. When we took the retying time in account, we had 25-30 minutes to spend time together.
"I am so hungry, let us cook something," Yasemin said.
Our room had a tiny kitchen. We desided to cook some pasta because it was the fastest meal that we could do that moment. I boiled up some water in kettle while Tuana prepared pot and pasta. When Yasemin finished drinking water and recovering herself from being bound, she started to prepare the sauce. Everything was prepared in 15 mins. Then we started to eat immediately. It was time that we should have started to retie Yasemin up. She got to the bathroom while we were analyzing the pictures that Tuana had taken. We almost memorized whole knots and ropes' form in the way that Ms. Melda tied. We started to tie Yasemin around 6:45. She lay on the bed on her face. I tied her hands and elbows and Tuana tied her feet and toes.
"Are you ready?" I asked before I put the handkerchief in her mouth.
"Well, this handkerchief is wet and disgusting, couldn't you use some another?"
"I am afraid not, Ms Melda may control it and notice that we had untied you." I answered.
She seemed displeased but noded her head and resigned to fate. I put handkerchief in and started to wrap the tape around. Ms Melda had wrapped it around Yasemin's head for three time. The end of the tape was on the end of her neck. I was so pleased what we have done. Ms Melda would have no chance to notice the situation. Tuana finished to tie Yasemin's feet and hands together in the meanwhile.

It was 6:55 when we put the last knot. Then Tuana got in her bed to prevent sleeping, I got back to my desk to continue my schoolwork. A few minutes later, some footsteps were heard and door was opened. Ms. Melda came in. She first looked the Tuana, then me. We stared each other for a second. I was so nervous that my heart almost got off from my chest. Then, she checked the tensions of the ropes, touched the gag, knots. Yasemin was so calm. "Good girl, you finally admit your punishment and adapt this." she said. Then she crouched and caressed her hair. Yasemin was so helpless but looked more confident this time. Ms. Melda stood up a few moments. Walked towards the rear of the bed and checked Yasemins feet,then toes. I still don't understand why she was obsessed with the toe tie. "Okay," Ms Melda said. "Let's continue like this and everyone will be happy at the end of the day". Then she got off. We didn't move an inch before the footstep sounds faded away.

"We've made it!" I whispered to the others. Tuana stood up and we bumped our fists as victorious girls. It was so clear that Yasemin was smiling before her tape. We confidently started to untie Yasemin again. It was 7:05 pm. We had an experience with this trick, so, we exactly knew what to do. I was dealing with the tape and Tuana went with her feet again. When I finished to unwrap for two times, I heard a sound like door creak and saw a sudden change in Tuana's face's direction and expression. I turned my head in the direction she was looking at in horror. Ms Melda was standing on the doorway.

To be continued.
Rope bunny.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Fun story, can't wait to see more.
Keep up the good work.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I am enjoying this story. I love bondage punishments.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic