The Nerds, the Jocks, and the Student-Teacher (mm/F, mf/F) Story Complete -- 3/16

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

great updates. love the plot twists and turns. can't wait for the next part.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Can't wait for more
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Hi there folks I really appreciate all the comments. Things have been busy and writing has been hard to come by, I’m going to try to finish this story soon. It’s been a fun one but this one takes a lot to write, it’s a long one. Thanks again and stay tuned!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to it, [mention]quietman[/mention] !
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Hey everyone thanks for the comments and interest. Sorry to keep you waiting so long, not much chance to write lately. I wanted to finish and post but I don't want to keep you all waiting more, so here is another part, the end will come hopefully soon. Hope you all like.

Heather’s whimpering continued as peanut butter was smeared onto the arches of her exposed bound feet, and then, onto her bare chest above her breasts. Her low cut tank top left her body nicely exposed for Audrey to take advantage of.

The goats had wandered around a bit and Audrey slowly coaxed them over to her captive using a peanut butter filled spoon. The two furry creatures were led to the helpless babysitters feet, and after a moment of sniffing her wiggling, arching feet, began to lick them. With every baaah from the goats came a gag-stuffed giggle from poor Miss Lawrence. The two furry creatures began relentlessly working their tongues on her ticklish feet. As her left foot got licked clean of every last morsel of the peanut butter, Audrey led one of the animals around the body of Heather. Joey just continued to watch in amazement as this beautiful young lady was tickle tortured by the tongues of his sister’s goats. Soon she had one working her right foot, while the other began licking her neck and above her breasts.

As the licking got going on her breasts, Audrey just backed up a few steps and then pulled out an old Kodak camera.

“Well Miss Lawrence, if this teaching thing doesn’t work out, you could definitely find a future as a farmhand. My goats like you!”

Although her torment of the babysitter had been pretty rough, especially her hogtie, it still seemed playful enough. That changed as Heather caught the sight of the camera. Her flushed and giggling face became stricken with fear as she saw Audrey aim the camera at her helpless, hogtied body.

She mmpphhed into her gag in vain, trying to plead with Joey to help her, and also begging for Danny to come home. Joey was a little concerned but also hoped he could get his hands on these photos himself. He asked Audrey what she was doing.

“These are pictures for her ransom! If anyone wants to see this little princess again, they’re gonna have to pay a price! Audrey began snapping pictures from various angles of the trussed-up blonde. Joey laughed and told her what a good idea that was. It had been a while since his sister had wanted to do anything with him, let alone help him in tying up his pretty babysitter. In reality, Audrey had a much more sinister plan. Her idea was to make duplicates of the pictures and have them sent to every fraternity at Heather’s college! Her friend’s older sister went to the same college, and all she needed was to get a ride there.

As this torment continued, Heather just wanted somebody to help her. She knew Joey wasn’t a bad kid, but his sister had completely twisted him. She began just begging for Danny, wondering how long it could be. She thought that if he got home soon, he could get the camera from his sister, which would take care of her biggest concern. She was not yet aware of Audrey’s plans, but she did not trust her with pictures. Of course the only sound that came out was a very unintelligible groaning, as her hogtie gag completely muffled any sounds she made.

As she struggled from side to side against her hogtie, the goats licked up everything they could get on her feet and chest and began to sniff and nudge the rest of her body. She tried to protest as much as she could, but the rope gag hog tie connection made her totally helpless. Joey wanted the pictures but he was also starting to worry about Heather. “She looks pretty uncomfortable Audrey, I think I should untie her…”

“I have a better idea Joey. I think the goats are still a little hungry… and I think Miss Lawrence’s back would make a nice little trough, don’t you?”

He gazed down at the hot helpless blonde and could not argue. At his sister's insistence, he bent down and slid her tank top up a little revealing her lower back. His heart pounded as he added a spoon of peanut butter to her back and the goats quickly indulged themselves. As they continued to lick the poor damsel clean, they all heard voices and footsteps at the front door of the barn. The front door of the barn rattled. Unfortunately for whoever was there, Audrey had bolted the door. Heather wiggled and struggled as much as she could, which was not much. Little did she know this was all apart of her tormentor's plan!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great update, you put poor Heather through the wringer :) But I think, Audrey is in dire need of learning a lesson in humility. And where is the knight in shining armour, when you need one? :) :)
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

You’re right Caesar, she needs help! We’ll see if help comes for the lovely young lady. more to come!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good help is hard to come by these days :)

Hopefully Heather has more luck 😀
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update quietman. Help can wait. It should join in first. Ha.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Next chapter finally up. The story is now complete!

Another minute went by and Heather thought she heard the voice of Lacey. She was so relieved as she thought the sweet little girl would help her. As the back door creaked open behind her, out of her sight, she was mortified to hear the voice of Danny, who had finally returned with Lacey and Ricky. Her eyes widened with distress and embarassment.

Audrey said somewhat quietly to her captive “oh, looks like your boyfriend has arrived. Just as I hoped!”

Danny entered and his blood pressure skyrocketed.

“Joey, what the HECK are you doing!” He yelled immediately at his brother. He loved the idea of his teacher tied up but he was expecting a light rope like he and his brothers had used when he was younger on their cousin when she’d babysit them. Then he’d planned on maybe tickling her and then convincing her to stay for a while. This was certainly not what he had in mind! The position she was in now he couldn’t believe. She would probably hate him for putting her in this predicament.

Heather for her part just blushed in total embarrassment as her student saw her hogtied and being licked by goats. Everyone seemed to be embarrassed, other than Audrey, who was just grinning, her plan coming to total fruition.

“It was Audrey’s idea Danny!” Joey protested.

Audrey ignored him and looked at Danny. “Well big brother, you’ve finally come to rescue your girlfriend, huh?”

Danny seethed with embarrassment and shuffled his feet nervously. “Shut up Audrey! She’s my teacher!”

“Haha, oh really? That’s not what I hear. Aren’t you the one who said you wish you were 18 so you could marry your teacher?”

Danny stood embarrassed ready to scream when Lacey answered “Audrey, I told you that was a secret! You weren’t supposed to tell anyone!” He had casually mentioned to his younger sister once how much he liked his student-teacher. In the meantime his teacher tried to speak but her stretched out self could barely make out any noise.

“Yes, I also hear you wish she taught every class so you could be near her all day!”

Danny seethed.
“Lacey, get in the house now! You two, go with her!” He pointed to his brothers as well. Audrey again grinned in her moment of triumph.

“Hahaha I wonder if your teacher would like to hear about how you take the ‘country love duet’ cd mom and dad play on their anniversary up into your room. I wonder why you’d be listening to that? Haha why don’t you sing one for her?”

“Audrey… why are you doing this? Why’d you tie her like this?”

“Come on Danny, we’re just playing around, it’s no big deal, it’s not like anyone took pictures of her like this…” she looked down with a fake surprised look as she held the camera in her hand. “Wait a minute… I did! Haha!” As the siblings argued Heather tried to struggle, mostly in vain. Audrey looked down on her. “And you know what? Pretty soon copies will be sent to every fraternity on your campus, missy. You can be a pinup girl!”

She tried to shake her head and mmmphh “please no!”

“Audrey, I’m gonna slug you!”

Danny wanted to both explode and also dig a hole and die of embarrassment. As he started running at his sister, she subtly stepped over the fishing line that her younger siblings had used to capture Heather. She inched toward the door as her brother charged before he was tripped by the line and wiped out. His sister giggled as she closed the door. “Have fun you two!” She hoped she had both knocked her brother down a few pegs, and also gotten the point across that babysitters were not welcome when she was home.

Danny groaned on the ground, shaking off the pain, and feeling a mix of rage, embarrassment, and still a little excitement at the sight of his trussed up teacher hogtied right in front of him. He paused for a moment. With his embarrassment and anger, he couldn’t even face her and instead exited through the front barn door. Miss Lawrence struggled and mmphhed trying to get his attention, but she would have to remain helplessly bound and gagged until somebody returned.

Danny ran into the house in a fit, trying to find his sister. She had locked herself in her room and would not respond to him. He then found Joey and grabbed him with one hand and chewed him out. Joey tried to calm him down and luckily for Danny, he had managed to commandeer the camera from his sister. Unfortunately, his plan of keeping the pictures for himself would be stopped by his older brother. He told him how cool Miss Lawrence was, and that maybe if Danny talked to her she wouldn’t be too mad. Danny was so embarrassed he thought about sending Joey and Ricky in to untie her, but then he’d still have to face her at school.

“I don’t think she’ll be that mad Danny. She’s really cool. We had a lot of fun with her… can I maybe go with you?”

Danny thought about it but told him no. He approached the barn door knowing he’d have to work up some serious courage. He couldn’t imagine any way that this would end well for him, it all seemed to be his fault. His plan was for his younger brothers to play something like cowboys and Indians with her, maybe tie her hands and even gag her with a bandana. He was hoping to come home and join in the fun. He hadn’t counted on his sister utterly humiliating the babysitter. He was a shy kid who’d gotten in way over his head.

He took a deep breath and entered the barn. Although he’d normally be quite excited at seeing Miss Lawrence bound and gagged, he was now terrified.

“M-Miss Lawrence… uh, I’m so, so sorry.” Danny dropped to his knees, mostly looking down and avoiding eye contact, he pulled out a knife and cut her rope gag as gently as possible, which was also keeping her hogtied. She’d had a helpless and somewhat fearful look on her face when he entered, and now as her bindings were cut her face showed total relief. Danny prepared to get chewed out like never before. He looked at her with a terrified and apologetic look on his face. She just exhaled and sat back against a hay bale, her hands still bound and her eyes partially closed. She said nothing.

“I’m so sorry Miss Lawrence. I had no idea my siblings would do this to you…” he struggled to speak. “Please, don’t tell the principle or anything what happened... I know you probably think I’m a huge creep...”

Heather took in a few deep breaths and shocked Danny by smiling a little. “Actually Danny… I love your siblings. Lacey is a sweetheart, and I think Joey is really cute.”

He was so relieved to hear she wasn’t angry, at least not outwardly. “You do?”

“Yeah… he reminds me of you! And It’s amazing the way you took charge with them. They definitely look up to you.”

He paused and thought about what she said for a moment and smiled. "The things I told me little sister, I was just - uh - you know... um"

“You’re not a creep Danny… In fact, those are some of the nicest things anyone’s said about me.” Heather blushed as she looked at the face of the brown-haired young student of hers. For a few moments there was silence as the freshman boy did not know what to say. He awkwardly looked at her and realized his teacher still had her hands bound. She looked amazing with her tight tank top on and her hands tied behind her, her hair a little messy. She flipped her hair a little and finally broke the silence.

“Now what about untying me now mister, I’ve been bound for a while.”

Danny paused for a moment, still on his knees in front of her, and said “just one thing first.”

With a rush of confidence, he stroked her cheek a little and smiled at her. She looked back at him with a cute, feminine smile. He put his hands on her bare arms and moved in, kissing her on the lips for a few seconds, before pulling back, almost shocked at his own boldness. He stood still and stared at Heather for a moment. She finally giggled a little.

“Wow… and all this because those little nerds pranked me on Monday!”

They both laughed out loud and relaxed a little, as he finally untied her hands and feet. He still couldn’t believe he’d kissed Miss Lawrence, his only romantic escapade consisted of a quick kiss and holding hands with a girl at church camp when he was 13. He helped her up and she thanked him.

“I had no idea you were such a charmer Danny!... But there’s just one thing I forgot. We’ve got to get that camera from Audrey. She seems really upset about some things, so maybe I could talk to her later. You have such a nice family, she must just be a little mixed up. I don’t think she was serious about her little prank idea but I still want to make sure.”

“Oh don’t worry, Joey already got it from her.”

She let out a big sigh, now feeling quite relaxed.

“Oh good… I knew I liked him! In fact I’d love to come back and babysit here again. Just no hogtying next time, okay?”

A couple notes on this story. I love teacher stories and like I mentioned, it's based on a number of different anecdotes and people, and of course my imagination as well. I hope you all didn't mind the hokey little romance at the end. I mentioned there was a really cute and sweet blonde girl a couple years older than me that I had a bit of a crush on. When she was in middle and high school she wanted to be a teacher so I based the personality of the female protagonist partially on her. I don't want to give away too much since I write anonymously, but a couple of years after she graduated she was back at high school over the summer where I was working out. We talked for a little and I said something about her remembering me as a dorky, awkward freshman. She smiled and told me she thought I was cute and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Needless to say, she made my day! Just a little tidbit that helped inspire the story. She would definitely make a lovely damsel to be rescued!

I am always appreciative to everybody who reads and comments on my stories, but I would especially like to thank all of those who read and commented on this one. First of all, your encouragement made me extend the story. Secondly, things have been quite busy and updates have been few and far between lately, so thanks to everybody for sticking with it, especially [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , really appreciate all the interest!
Last edited by quietman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great ending to a wonderful story! :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Thanks [mention]milagros317[/mention]! I like happy endings, rescuing a damsel is almost as much fun as tying her! Thank you for reading
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A great finish for this story! I think it is very important for all the writer on this board to get some kind of feedback, and so I try to do that :) Thanks for the compliment [mention]quietman[/mention] :)
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I loved this! So many twists and turns!
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more stories from you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic