Playing cowboy and indians mmmmf/FMFf

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Playing cowboy and indians mmmmf/FMFf

Post by pogolsky »

Playing cowboy and Indians

I’m a German guy and my wife is Brazilian. We are both in our fifties. My wife is very extravert and communicative and we know a lot of people all over the world. One day we were invited to a garden party of a wealthy friend of ours. She has a big house and a huge garden. We arrived in the early afternoon. There were a lot of guests and also some kids who were playing in the garden, which was almost like a park and there stood some quite old trees. After having had some drinks and small talks with our host and some of the guests, we decided to stroll around the garden. It was a hot summer day and my wife was wearing a khaki-coloured shirt-blouse dress in safari style with 4 patch pockets with button down flaps. I was wearing a red shirt, also with two chest pockets and epaulettes. We penetrated deeper in the really quite huge garden with some old oak and beech trees and enjoyed the shade. It was really a hot day. We were now some five hundred meters from the open air terrace were the buffet was offered and we were really enjoying ourselves in this quite romantic park-like backyard.

Then, suddenly, we heard a wild loud screaming behind us. At the first moment, we got really scared und soon found ourselves surrounded by a bunch of savage Indians aged 6 – 13. They wore war paint and had plastic spears and tomahawks in their hands. They told us to surrender and to reach for the sky. As we didn’t want to spoil the party we obeyed immediately and put our hands up. We told them that we were unarmed and wouldn’t make any resistance and asked what they intended to do with us. They told us that we were two palefaces who had invaded Indian territory and for this reason they would take us to their village where we would be bound to the stake. One of the Indians had some pieces of rope and our captors told us to cross our wrists behind our back. We did as we were told and our wrists were tied up and as they had some quite long pieces of rope, the extra cord was looped several times around our belly and chest. It seemed that those little Indians had some experience in tying up captives. Although it was only a game, our bonds were so tight that neither my wife nor I were able to free ourselves on our own. We now were really completely at the mercy of our little captors. But the worse was still to come. They told us that we had to cross enemy territory and to prevent that we cry for help, they had to gag us, too. As we both were wearing bandanas matching to our shirts, they used it for gagging us. Now we started to head off for their village. There was a lot of shouting and screaming at the beginning and the whole thing was really realistic. They treated us like real captives and pushed us forward rather ungentle from time to time. Then they started sneaking as if there were enemies nearby. My wife and I, we still did our best to play along with the game and it was not so difficult to do so because we were really tightly tied up even if our gags were more symbolic. We enjoyed the whole thing,

I had often had fantasies about being tied up and gagged together with my wife and she had some times admitted that she had the same fantasies, being bound by burglars or being prisoners of natives in the African jungle or hostages of some Arab terrorists. Things which were really better only to fantasize about. And now this was a real experience, a harmless one, but I think we both enjoyed it a lot. We still were pushed forward quite ungentle by our capturers and were now approaching a kind of clearing where stood three small Indian tents like you may find it in the toy department of a shopping mall. Our capturers decided that we were to be put for some time into the tent before being bound to the stake. They told us that they would return on the war-path to capture some other paleface who would join us in captivity. We were forced to kneel down and to enter one of the Indian tents. There we were ordered to sit side by side. They broke out some more rope which was looped several times around our upper bodies. Some other rope was winded around our upper legs and ankles. Again the small Indians did a quite good job. We were really severely bound and not able to free ourselves or to go anywhere. Then our capturers were gone and we didn’t know if there was a guard outside the tent. We sat side by side and I felt the soft body of my wife which was bound by strong ropes to my body and we were both really thrilled and aroused. We did some struggle to test our bonds only to see that they were really tight and there was no way to get rid of it. The air in the tent was quite hot and sticky because the tent was exposed to the hot afternoon sun. We got both sweating but even so we enjoyed the whole thing.

I remembered an experience of my childhood, I was about 10 years, when we were playing Cowboy and Indians with some class mates in the woods, I was one of the weakest in my class and so it was decided that I had to be a an inoffensive farmer who was captured by the Indians together with his wife and his daughter which were played by two of my female class mates. We were wearing the classic Wild West outfit, jeans and cotton shirts and we were bound to some trees for more than an hour before being rescued by Old Shatterhand and Winnetou who had defeated the Indians. It was an experience I never forgot in my life. Time passed, we did not know how much time we had spend like this, one bound to the other, it could be only a few minutes or several hours, it was quite like being in eternity, out of time. Finally, we heard some screaming und shouting, our captors came back and according to their cries of triumph, they had made living prey again. After some time the Indians appeared in the tent entrances and we were freed from our bonds and pushed out of the tent. That first we saw were two other captives, a curvy chubby blonde woman in her fourties wearing a red blouse and a blue denim skirt und brown boots and a girl of maybe fifteen, with curly brown hairs, jeans and a blue and red plaid blouse and boots, too. They were already bound to some nearby trees having several loops of rope around their whole body. My wife and I were pushed forward and we were made stand side by side to a tree and than they roped us with several loops to the tree. After finishing our tying up the Indians started a savage war dance around the trees to which we were bound. It lasted for more or less ten minutes and then they told us, that now we should be burnt and they started to collect some firewood and to put it around our bound ankles.

Even it was only a game, my wife and I and also our fellow prisoners, we became a little scared and thought that it was actually time that somebody came to rescue us and thanks God, very soon, our host appeared with some friends and told the Indians that there was a lot of cake and sweets waiting for hungry Indians. With loud screaming, the bunch of Indians led us alone and head off for the buffet. With a big smile, our host finally freed us from our bonds and told us, that she had made the same experience several times, those kids liked really playing Cowboy and Indians and she thanked us a lot that we had played along the game for so much time. We went all back to the buffet and we still stayed at the party for some hours and then we went back to our home, still a lot aroused and remembering the experience and we had really a great time during that night.
Last edited by pogolsky 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story. Vielen Dank.

But... very hard to read. Add some breaks to make it easier to read.
I suspect you need fmff/MMF for your gender tagging, as lower case mf means < 18 years, uppercase MF means 18+,
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Hi, thanks for your feedback. I'll do the changes.

Cordial regards,

Joe
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story. I used to tie my wife then myself, I loved being tied up with her so I can really understand how you felt. And then to be tied with another woman and girl both wearing boots I would be in heaven
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Yeah, being tied up together is kind of heaven…
Gooner97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gooner97 »

Great story ! Love this idea !!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic