Hotel top floor,(fourth wall bondage break)M/FF(completed)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hotel top floor,(fourth wall bondage break)M/FF(completed)

Post by Boocola »

I went to the fourth floor after receiving a text message froem a woman I met last year, she came over to talk to me while, I was patrolling, her text read if you have a day off, come over, we are bored, I knew what hotel she was at, because I worked the parking lot that morning, I changed shirts before driving over, I knocked on the door of the hotel room, a woman answered the door wearing a blue tube top, blue skirt, nude pantyhose and blue high heels.

"Hi..." Megan said holding afo not disturb sign. "... come in."
"Thanks..." I said. "... I am still confused..." I looked around to see two queen size beds in a big room, with a dresser, big screen TV, a couch and a table with four chairs. "...this is a big room." Then I see a Vietnamese woman walking out of the restroom wearing a white button shirt, black skirt and nude pantyhose, she was carrying her high heels, I caught myself staring at her stockinged feet and do did she.
"Megan..." She said talking to the woman standing in front of me. "...is this your friend from the parking structure?"
"Yes, Tai." Megan said placing the do not disturb sign on the outside door knob before closing the hotel door. "He seems to like your feet."
"I noticed..." Tai sat down on one of the queen size beds. "...my name is Tai Dragon, how are you?"
"I'm Boocola." I said in place of my real name.
"Our friend is investigating something next door, we were wondering if you can tie us up?" Megan asked. " I have slot of rope in the suit case with a few ball gags."
"Are you sure..." I said. "What if your friend comes back from his investigation?"
"I already discussed it with him..." Megan said picking up the do not disturb sign. "...if he sees this on the door knob he will go wait in the lobby."
"Can I watch TV..." I said. "...after both of you are secure?" I asked.
"Sure." Megan looked at Tai. "Ready Tai?"
"So who do you want to tie up first?" Tai asked me.
"I got an idea." I said.

I signalled Tai to get up and stand next to Megan, I went over to open the suit case Megan said the rope was in, I popped it open grabbed some rope, walked to Megan crossed her wrists behind her back, then tied her wrists together, then I went over to Tai tied her wrists together behind her back, I went to get more rope.

"This isn't fun." Tai says to Megan. "I don't like being helpless."
"Give it time..." Megan reassured. "...we aren't in any danger."
"Is everything ok?" I asked as I walked back.
"Yeah..." Megan said. "...you can continue."
"Okay." I said as I wrapped the rope around Megan's torso above and below her breasts, I went to Tai to tie her elbows together,then wrapped the rest of the rope around Tai's chest above and below her breasts.
"Hey..." Tai said. "...this is tight."
"Boocola..." Megan said. "... I think you need to shut us up."
"As you wish." I said with a smile, I walked over grabbed two ball gags, walked back over to Megan to gag her.
"Gag her first." Megan said as she gestures towards Tai.
"Why am I first..." Tai complained "...this was your idmmmph mmmph." She finished saying as I shoveled the ball gag in her mouth and fastened it behind her head.
"Now you can gag me now." Megan ordered.
"As you wish." I said as I held the ball in front of Megan's lips. "Open up." As she opened her mouth I shoved the gag in her mouth and fastened it behind her head.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Megan said.

I walked both Megan and Tai over to the couch, Megan still had her high heels on and sounded Everytime she stepped, compared to Tai that was walking in stockinged feet, when I got to the couch, I pushed them down on the couch, I walked over to the suit case to get more rope, as I walked back I saw them struggling in the ropes, when I got to the couch, I took a knee in front of Tai, so I can tie her ankles, calves and thighs.

"Is that ok?" I asked Tai.
"Mmmph mmmph." Tai nodded, she still looked worried.
"Don't worry, I am not going to hurt you." I said. My
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Megan sounded.
"Right, it's your turn." I said to Megan as I took off her high heels, then started typing her ankles, calves and thighs. "Are you comfortable?" I asked Megan.
"Mmmph mmmph." Megan nodded.
"Okay, cool beans." I got up took a few steps back.

I stared at both women bound and gagged in front of me sitting on the couch struggling, my gaze went to Tai as her long black hair started to cover her face, then I looked at her chest, my eyes scrolling down to look at her stockinged feet, then my eyes moved to look at Megan's stockinged feet, slowly scrolling my eyes back up to look at her face, her brown hair is short so it wasn't going to cover her face, after a few minutes I picked up the television remote and started watching TV as Megan and Tai struggled in their ropes.
Last edited by Boocola 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Good Start to story. Can't wait to see what else happens
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Megan(bottom) and Tai(top)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I am sitting on the couch watching television two women bound and gagged on both sides of me, then there was a cellphone notification peep somewhere in the room, I looked around and could not find a cellphone, Megan was making sounds from her gagged mouth and struggling.

"You know..." I teased "...you shouldn't try talking with something in your mouth."
"Mmmph mmmph." Megan said struggling.
"Your mouth is full.." I taunted. "... I can't understand you."
"Mmmph!!!" Megan yelled struggling more.
"Okay okay." I said. "Do you want me to find your cellphone?"
"Mmmph!!!" Tai screamed as she struggled in her bonds.
"Mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Megan told Tai to trust me.
"Mmmph." Tai said as she sulked back into the couch.
"Okay where should I look?" I asked Megan.
"Mmmph." Megan said something that sounded like guess.

I walked over to the luggage, saw a suitcase tagged 'Moonstar' on it, then I saw a suitcase tagged with the name 'Megan' on it. I placed it on the bed, opened it, looked around the dresses, skirts, blouses, panties, bras and pantyhose, I couldn't find it, then I saw a secret compartment, I opened it to see a three piece staff, the bottom piece had a spiked mace attached to it, the center piece had no attachments, the top piece had a blade attached to it, then I saw a pouch with a cellphone in it, I grabbed it and walked towards Megan.

"It's a text message from Moonstar." I said to Megan. "Do you want me to read it?"
"You were right..." I said as I read the text to Megan. "...Rebecca is alive."
"Mmmph." Megan let out a sigh of relief as she leaned back in the couch.
"Want me to send a sigh of relief emoji." I asked.
"Okay." I said as I sent the emoji, then Moonstar sent another message. "He sent another message..." I said. "...you want me to read it to you."
"Mmmph mmmph." Megan nodded as water filled her eyes.
"The message reads..." I said as I started reading. "...Rebecca grabbed the handle of the cutless, when she attacked Max, but the handle shocked her hand, then he tied her up."
"Mmmph." Megan started to look happy.

Moonstar sent her a message on her cellphone of Rebecca bound and gagged laying down on a couch.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

The picture of Rebecca tied up drawing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I decide to carry Tai over to the table, hogtie, then leave her in the middle of the table, she made muffled sounds of protest and struggled a little, then I walked over picked up Megan, carried her to the bed and hogtied her as well, then another text notifications came in, this time from another phone, this time it came from Tai's bag, I opened the bag and found the phone.

"It's from Wilbur Cowter..." I said as I looked at it and it was in Vietnamese. "...it's in a language, I don't understand.
"Mmmph mmmph." Tai said as I walked over to the table letting her read 'dung Chong lai toi' saw her eyes move to the other line 'toi se giet ban' she started struggling trying to get loose. " Mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph!!!" She screamed as I started to untie her then Megan sounded.
" Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Megan said as she signalled for me to come over.
"She'll hurt herself." I said as I walked over to Megan and pulled the ball out of her mouth, leaving it on her neck.
"She'll be fine..." Megan said. "... she's tougher than she looks." She said as Tai is struggling harder rolling around on the table, with bloodshot eyes. "What was in that message."
"Don't know..." I said. "... don't read Vietnamese."
"Moonstar can." Megan said. "He can read it, when he gets back." Then Megan's cellphone sounded a notification. "Can you check that."
"As you wish." I said to Megan with Tai still struggling rolling around on the table, I got Megan's cellphone. "It's Moonstar, he's down in the lobby."
"Okay..." Megan said "...stick the ballgag back in my mouth."
"What about Moonstar?" I asked.
"Fun must come to an end..." Megan looked at Tai, still struggling on the table. "...those words probably trigger some kind of mind control, set her on the floor after gagging me, go downstairs and talk to Moonstar to let him know what is going on with Tai."
"Okay." I said as I gagged Megan again, then went over to the table to pick Tai up off the table to set her on the floor, Tai is now struggling hard and trying to escape more fiercely.

I went down the elevator to the lobby, saw Moonstar sitting on the couch, letting him know what is going on up there, then I left the hotel.
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic