Captured by a Kinky Rebel F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Captainpuddin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Captured by a Kinky Rebel F/M

Post by Captainpuddin »

I awaken from a drowsy state, " where am I ?" I can't remember much, just that I was on patrol with my squad in some suspect territory that had reported rebel activity, everything was going well until the Sargent gave me the order to Chase down a runner, I gave Chase and followed her for awhile, not realizing quite how far I had gone from my squad, it must've been 20 minutes of following before I lost her in an abandoned house, I didn't even think to call out my location, I stupidly went in alone, without backup or any of my comrades knowing where I was.. I followed the SOP clearing room by room, and was about to make my exit and link back up with my squad, but I was grabbed from behind and the sweet smell of chloroform knocked me right out.

That's how I ended up in my current situation, stripped down to my undershirt and underwear, hands lashed together behind my back with tightly knotted ropes. My feet secured to a stool out in front of me in the same fashion, big toes tied together with my boot laces, more ropes keeping my upper body pinned tightly to the back of the sturdy wooden chair I found myself sitting in, and to my dismay, the socks I had worn on patrol had found themselves stuffed into my mouth, fully muffling any protests I might have given to my captors. Of course I had no idea who had me or where I was, and after my efforts to escape lead to my discovery that the chair and stool where both bolted to the floor, I had found myself pretty discouraged. So I had been struggling in the ropes, twisting my wrists back and forth, chaffing them on the ropes, in any attempt to loosen them to no avail, when the door to the room I was in swept open and SHE walked in..

I couldn't see her face but she was the same one I chased, wearing a bandanna and a cap, but something felt off, she didnt feel like the average rebel, she seemed more intense, enough so that it was able to be picked up at just a glance. She entered the room and stopped before me, pulling down the bandanna, and grinning at me "Ah, you're finally awake, I was starting to get worried my new toy was broken already" She walks around me, getting very close as she speaks, causing goosebumps to form on my bare skin. I don't bother to reply, not wanting to give her the satisfaction. "You feel right into my little trap, your type is all so easy to trick, always thinking with your guns and bravado, look where that got you this time ?" She stops behind me and rests her hands on my shoulders before going on " But anways, why don't we get down to the fun part, Im going to ask you some questions and you're going to be a good little boy and tell me what I need to know, if you do that maybe I'll be gentle with you". As she comes around to look me in the face my glare tells her all she needs to know, I won't talk easily. "Mhmm perfect, I love when they play hard to get.." she says lustfully as she runs her fingers down the soles of my bare feet, provoking a melody of muffled yells and laughs. She giggles, obviously excited for what she was about to do, grabbing a duffle bag off of a nearby table, the last thing I see before she takes off her bandana and uses it to blindfold me is a variety to tickle tools held within in, the real fun really was about to begin...
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

It looks like it's going to be a great story! Nice cliffhanger!
Luyan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Luyan »

Good start! Can't wait for the "fun" to begin!
Captainpuddin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captainpuddin »

Thank you ! If you have any suggestions or recommendations of how to proceed, feel free to let me know !
webber1926
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by webber1926 »

Great start!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Can't wait for more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic